Mount Sinai Job Description Sample
Direct Support Professional
The Direct Support Professional instructs individuals in Activities of Daily Living and performs related work as requested. Under the immediate supervision of the House Manager. DSPs assist and instruct program individuals in the area of grooming, recreation, and activities of daily living, which may include toileting, feeding and showering. We have three positions available:
- Sunday 2:00pm-10:30pm Illustrative Examples of Work:
Assists in training and treatment plans as prescribed in specific areas under the direction of their supervisor.
Reports on program individuals’ progress as required.
Will assist program individuals with regard to recreational activities as stated on the monthly calendar.
Participate in staff meetings and in-service trainings as necessary or as indicated by their supervisor.
Assists program individuals with all grooming needs as required.
Driving of Agency vehicles for the purpose of program participant transportation, shopping, or other related ICF business.
Provide sensory and social stimulation to program individuals under the direction of the Recreational Therapist.
Will assist those program individuals during meal times that are in need of assistance by obtaining utensils for them, pouring drinks, arranging wheelchairs, and wiping mouths. No actual feeding should take place.
Other duties may include, but are not limited to: laundry, housecleaning, and procurement of groceries, meal preparation, and other tasks in maintaining an Intermediate Care Facility. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To dress and comport oneself in a manner which is in keeping with good safety practices and which serves as an positive role model to individuals.
Ability to complete paperwork in a thorough and timely manner.
Ability to be flexible in terms of dealing with individual differences.
Ability to establish and maintain a good working relationship with individuals, family and community and other staff
Ability to relate to the community and to be sensitive to the role a group home plays in the community.
Ability to utilize proper body mechanics and transfer techniques. Requirements Minimum Qualifications
A High School Diploma or GED
NYS Driver's License with satisfactory driving record
Readiness to learn and utilize relevant agency computer applications.
Dental assistant needed part-time for busy group practice. Experienced individual needed to be an important part of our team. Competitive pay. Please email or fax resumes 631-331-7962, email@example.com
Regional Vice President
You are a leader. You have the vision to chart long-term strategies and the persistence to put those strategies into practice. At AXA Advisors, LLC, leaders with perseverance and discipline can look forward to the opportunity for a satisfying professional future.
AXA Advisors, LLC, a dynamic and growing financial services company, has an immediate opening for a District Manager in the Mount Sinai office. The individual selected will be responsible for building and implementing a marketing and business plan committed to long-term growth and productivity goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruiting and selecting new financial sales professionals and supporting their development through training
- Coaching and joint-work opportunities
- Fostering relationships with existing experienced AXA Advisors financial professionals
- Ensuring compliance oversight and supervision
In addition, the District Manager will exemplify the successful financial professional profile by maintaining a sound, profitable personal and district sales practice consistent with Branch and Company strategy.
A commitment to obtaining FINRA registrations, industry licenses and designations would be required to join our team of respected sales managers. We offer a generous compensation model, asset-accumulation strategies, recognition programs, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) and company-paid retirement plans.
Take this opportunity to turn your strong leadership abilities and effective management skills into a rewarding practice.
The Long Island Branch is one of AXA Advisors top 5 branches nationally. We work with a team of 270+ active Financial Professionals across three main locations; Woodbury, Queens, and Brooklyn. We service over 83,000 households and have over $25 billion in death benefits and assets serviced to date.
GE 123214 (2/17)(Exp 2/19)
Practice Office Associate- Part Time 2 Days/Week 11Am-7Pm And Every Saturday- Mt Sinai
001NQ2 Job Category General Clerical/Secretarial
Job Description Performs diversified office-clerical duties including, but not limited to scheduling appointments; facilitating communications; preparing consultation charts; taking and prioritizing telephone calls; maintaining and documenting incoming reports, filing, receptionist duties, and light typing/data entry.
Schedules and confirms patient appointments and arrival. Performs other various receptionist duties and maintains reception area.
Collects, verifies and records demographic, insurance and referral information.
Collects, records and receipts outstanding money.
Prepares patient charts.
Maintains patient and correspondence transcription records. Collects, sorts, files, locates and distributes needed information, materials, records and paperwork.
Proof reads transcribed correspondence.
Operates related office equipment.
Answers and processes overflow calls.
Performs light typing duties such as various correspondence, reports, articles or data entry.
May prepare and maintain various statistical data.
Performs related duties, as required.
High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
Prior customer service experience, required. Patient relations experience, preferred.
Data entry skills (80 kpm), required.
Ability to communicate effectively.
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Collection Agency is looking for an Accounting Clerk to process payments, run credit cards, answer phones, handle electronic downloads, reconcile numbers using an adding machine, data entry, typing letters, filing, copying, scanning, and faxing. The candidate must have excellent computer skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of Peachtree is a plus.
Candidate must have strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and timeliness.
Candidate must be able to handle confidential information in a discreet manner. We are looking for a team player with strong verbal and written skills.
Candidate must pass a background check.
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Assistant Manager(03635) - 271 Route 25A
We are always looking for team members who have a desire to grow in their careers.An assistant manager helps run the store, and aids the general manager in daily operations. The assistant manager will learn to open and close the store, and will be able to perform all daily duties in the store such as running shifts and managing other employees. If you are experienced, or are willing to learn how to be a successful part of the management team, the AM position is a great way to advance your career in Domino's.
Medical Biller / Personal Assistant
We are seeking a Medical Biller/Personal Assistant to join our team! You will work alongside other medical professionals to provide exceptional care to patients.
- Assist in office workflow
- Assist in billing workflow
- Assist in patient centered medical home implementation
- Assist in other matters
- Previous experience in patient care or other medical fields
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!