Mount Sinai Job Description Sample
Dental assistant needed part-time for busy group practice. Experienced individual needed to be an important part of our team. Competitive pay. Please email or fax resumes 631-331-7962, firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Service Worker
Whitsons, a rapidly growing company in the food service industry is in search of capable, reliable and motivated team members to join our team in school lunch environment!
We are now interviewing for a Cafeteria Worker for Mount Sinai's School Nutrition Program!
These positions are responsible for making and serving nutritious meals for students in a safe and healthful manner.
Schedule- Mon- Fri- 7:00 am- 2:00 pm- Subject to change
No nights and no weekend work!
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
•1 year professional food service experience required
•Service daily hot lunch line to ensure compliance with menu, portioning, presentation and quality guidelines
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Regional Vice President
You are a leader. You have the vision to chart long-term strategies and the persistence to put those strategies into practice. At AXA Advisors, LLC, leaders with perseverance and discipline can look forward to the opportunity for a satisfying professional future.
AXA Advisors, LLC, a dynamic and growing financial services company, has an immediate opening for a District Manager in the Mount Sinai office. The individual selected will be responsible for building and implementing a marketing and business plan committed to long-term growth and productivity goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruiting and selecting new financial sales professionals and supporting their development through training
- Coaching and joint-work opportunities
- Fostering relationships with existing experienced AXA Advisors financial professionals
- Ensuring compliance oversight and supervision
In addition, the District Manager will exemplify the successful financial professional profile by maintaining a sound, profitable personal and district sales practice consistent with Branch and Company strategy.
A commitment to obtaining FINRA registrations, industry licenses and designations would be required to join our team of respected sales managers. We offer a generous compensation model, asset-accumulation strategies, recognition programs, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) and company-paid retirement plans.
Take this opportunity to turn your strong leadership abilities and effective management skills into a rewarding practice.
The Long Island Branch is one of AXA Advisors top 5 branches nationally. We work with a team of 270+ active Financial Professionals across three main locations; Woodbury, Queens, and Brooklyn. We service over 83,000 households and have over $25 billion in death benefits and assets serviced to date.
GE 123214 (2/17)(Exp 2/19)
Part Time Non-Invasive Cardiologist
We are currently recruiting a part -time Non Invasive, Consultative Cardiologist in a large multi-specialty group. The ideal candidate will be Board Certified/Eligible in Cardiology. Certification in Nuclear and Vascular Cardiology including Carotid, Transcranial and Lower Extremity Doppler is highly desirable. This position includes reads-only for Echo, Stress Echo, Aortic Sonograms, Arterial and Venous Doppler, Carotid and Transcranial Doppler.
Hiring Class A CDL Drivers! New Pay Increase For ALL Experience Levels!
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Internal Medicine Physician Or Family Practice Physician - Outpatient
Private Internal Medicine Practice is looking for a Full Time Physician
- Adult patients
- Outpatient Setting
- No Hospital Rounding
- Full Time
- 40 Hours A Week
- Longer shifts available or 8 hour shifts
- 4 or 5 Days A Week
- Open: Monday- Friday: 8am 7pm
- 1 Saturday per month: 8am- 1pm
- $180k - $200k + Full Benefit Package
- Board-certified Internal Medicine Physician or Family Practice Physician
- New York Licensed Physician
- We are willing to train
- New grads are welcomed, we will train you.
Please apply with a copy of your resume or call Carol at 877-756-3844.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
• Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives.
• Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
• Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis.
• Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
• Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service
• Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures.
• Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence.
• Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship(1) of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations.
• MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus.
In business since 1859, AXA Equitable is a leading provider of financial services for consumers and businesses, working with our clients to help them define and pursue their financial goals through wealth strategies, investment services and risk management. With more than 50 Branches in the United States, we employ approximately 5,000 Financial Professionals all across the country.
AXA Advisors LLC, a provider of investment and insurance strategies, can help people define and pursue their life, retirement and estate planning strategy goals. Our vision, resources, fundamental belief in training, and the importance of trusted financial professional relationships help our clients understand that we strive to be the leading choice for people who seek an experienced financial professional. This remains true for our financial professionals, who can be rewarded personally, professionally and monetarily.
Our strategy begins and ends with our customers needs, goals and aspirations. We are long-term strategists who emphasize guidance, technology and performance to deliver customized strategies to consumers. Our thinking is global, yet our customer-centric focus demands that we seek to meet individual needs on a one-on-one basis. We stress teamwork and have a passion for winning.
Handy Man / Mechanic
Looking for a all around mechanic, carpenter, painter, tiling , etc. don't need to be able to do all but to have some knolledge of a few of them would be benificial for pay and work load
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!