Mount Vernon Job Description Sample
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, contractor, lease, lease purchase, lp program, own truck driving, owner operator driving, owner operator truck
We are an independent, looking for a Supervising Pharmacist to join our team! You will be responsible for dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners.
- Dispense prescribed medications
- Advise physicians and health practitioners on the interactions and side effects of medications
- Provide patients with pertinent drug information
- Proactively review prescriptions for proper dosage
- Supervise and maintain records of all medications
- Previous experience in pharmacy
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc., A Global Leader in Security; is currently hiring Security Officers in your area. We are currently seeking experienced Security Professionals, Part-time, afternoons/weekends for an auto facility in Mount Vernon, NY. If you enjoy working in a professional environment, have excellent customer service skills, and are dedicated to doing a great job, this may be the opportunity for you!
1. Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility.
2. Provides an atmosphere in which all client employees and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the client and its security department.
3. Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
4. Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking; operates a gate and examines vehicle contents; monitors remote entrances using closed circuit television; operates remote access devices; in a calm manner directs persons who cause a disturbance to leave the property.
5. Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear.
6. Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations; sets up barriers and signage, and provides direction or information to others.
7. Prepares logs or reports as required for site; writes and/or types reports and/or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
8. Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
9. Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established for the site, by the company, and/or through training or certification.
10. Acts to ensure that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements and in accord with client standards; identifies client products or materials among items carried by client employees or visitors.
11. Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned sit
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- 18 years of age or older
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation
- Guard Card preferred
- Ability to stand for a long periods of time
- Ability to obtain a State Guard Card
- Willingness to participate in our extensive background investigation process including drug screening
To apply for this position please fill out an application for the White Plains, NY Office on our website: www.securitasjobs.com.
With branch locations in over 200 cities nationwide, Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States. We offer on-site, mobile and remote guarding as well as corporate risk management.
As a leader in the security industry Securitas offers employees the opportunity to grow with the company and advance to other positions. We equip our employees with the tools, mentoring and training they need to develop as security officers and progress into more operational or senior security positions. Many people in our company started their careers as security officers.
Specialized Training Opportunities
At Securitas USA we believe that our successful future will be achieved by supporting the development of our people’s skills. Proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching are the tenets of a team that works better, harder and with the best results. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential in our industry.
Cdl-A Local Owner Operator Truck Driver
Local CDL-A Owner Operator
You Commit, We Commit
When you commit to Hub Group, we commit to you! With the first-of-its-kind Quick Commit Program, you could earn up to $1,000 in 10 days!
Qualified applicants who select to drive with Hub Group are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 business days prior to the orientation start date. That means you ll start earning before you begin working. You want to earn more, we want you on our team let s make it a win-win from the start!
We offer local owner operators:
NEW Quick Commit Program: Qualified applicants are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 days prior to their orientation start date!
Sign-on bonus in select markets (see if you qualify today!)
Competitive weekly earnings
Paid safety training because we want to keep our drivers safe
Because our owner operators help us keep our business rolling, we do everything we can to keep them safe and satisfied.
Contact us today to learn more about owner operator trucking partnerships. Our local opportunities let CDL-A business owners get home every day or every other day without sacrificing the miles needed for top earnings.
Truck Driver Requirements:
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, company driver needed, company driving, company owner, company truck driving, dedicated truck, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driving
Seeking a full-time electrical estimator
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Review and interpret construction documents on paper and electronically on screen.
- Solicit and qualify vendor pricing
- Perform quantity take off of drawings
- Create accurate and comprehensive cost estimates
- Attend pre-bid meetings and site visits
- Create clearly written proposals
- Contract and scope review
- Change order pricing
- Maintain good client relationship and follow ups post bid submission
High school diploma or GED is required; an associate’s degree or higher level of education in the construction or engineering field is preferred.
Minimum 5 years estimating in the electrical industry & field experience a plus.
Experience in new construction of mid and high rise buildings beneficial.
Proficient in Microsoft Office products and computer skills; CAD skills are a plus but not necessary.
Experience with one of the major computerized estimating programs (Conest, McCormick, or Accubid) is a must.
Candidate must be able to multitask, meet aggressive deadlines, communicate and work well with other members of the team.
Competitive compensation and benefit package; salary commensurate with experience.
Construction Manager Project Manager
Savin Engineers, P.C. a well established engineering firm in Westchester, NY is seeking several Construction Managers to support Education Division in Lower Westchester. (Mount Vernon, Yonkers, NY)
The Education Division specializing in construction Management services for school districts in Westchester and Long Island. We stand apart from others because we provide "turnkey" assistance, from concept to completion.
We are seeking Constructions Managers/Project Managers of all levels to help support several ongoing school projects. Both Day and Second shifts available. Need individuals with experience with new additions, roofing, masonry, electrical, and mechanical.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and review schedules
- Provide accurate and detailed daily reports
- Negotiate and manage change orders and logs
- Review and confirm work performed conforms to contract documents and shop drawings
- Knowledge of document management
- Experienced in Primavera and Submittal exchange construction management software
- 10 OSHA required (can provide) 30 hours OSHA a plus.
- Knowledge of NYS abatement procedures
Savin Engineers, P.C. employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes multiple health care options and retirement benefits, as well as management-supported opportunities for professional growth and development,
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
Looking for Electricians with 5 + years of experience. We are currently interviewing please send an updated resume ASAP to be considered.
- Must provide your own tools and PPE (safety gear)
- Read prints
- Should be familiar with updated NEC codes
- Significant exposure to pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit and terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices along with installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
- Must consent to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Weekly Pay
- Pay rate $20 to $26 or depending on experience
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Ask about our $250 referral bonus!
Crewforce is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
With 16 service centers across the U.S. and 2 international locations, we are committed in being a leader in the moving and relocation industry. We are proud to be the largest independent van line in the country devoted exclusively to corporate and government relocations. New World Van Lines is looking for Class A Drivers with Household Goods Experience $1,500 Sign-on Bonus Best pay for company drivers in the industry:
We pay by the hour or by the weight to pack, load and deliver We pay by the mile for EVERY mile driven We pay per diem for every night away from home We pay for you to stay in a hotel every night away from home Earn safety bonuses Earn mileage bonuses Earn $2,000 referral bonuses Best Equipment: Modern Freightliner Fleet Very well maintained No cost of maintenance out of driver s pocket 24 hour assistance by New World Management 53 ft. trailers well equipped Great Benefits: Blue Cross Blues Shield Health insurance available at a very reasonable cost Paid vacation Paid Holidays Free Life insurance Free long term Disability insurance $150 allowance for uniforms What sets us apart?
Personalized dispatched to meet your needs and requirements Regional or national dispatch according to your needs Direct contact with owners of company Only corporate work No Military or Consumer business
HHG packing/unpacking experience preferred Class A CDL High level of professionalism and top notch Customer Service skills Able to travel 2-3 weeks at a time Able to pass a criminal background, MVR, physical, and drug test Apply Online Below
Quality Control Coordinator
§ Must have good English written and verbal communication skills.
§ Must have good knowledge using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
§ Good arithmetic skills are required.
§ Detail oriented.
§ Multitasking experience.
§ Mechanical aptitude desired.
* Qualifications Preferred:
§ 2+ years Quality Control experience in Receiving Inspection.
§ Bachelor’s Degree required, B. S. in Engineering, Quality preferred and or other science study.
§ Working knowledge of measurement instruments.
§ Teamwork aptitude.
§ Experience with CFR Regulations, cGMP Regulations and FDA Environment (Food or Pharmaceuticals) preferred.
Role and Responsibilities
Performs inspections, checks, tests and sampling procedures for incoming materials, parts and components used in the manufacture of over the counter products, partially assembled or finished goods items, using standard physical, mechanical and/or electrical measurements. Performs review of OTC Quality Records for release of finished goods.
Duties & Responsibilities:
§ Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
§ Rework or reject subassemblies or finished products as required.
§ Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, and protocols.
§ Perform review of Incoming Batch Records and Product Packaging Records and other documentation for compliance to established procedures and Good Documentation practices.
§ Implements and continuously improve inspection methods for Receiving, In-process and Finished Goods.
§ Evaluate problems and quality trends to identify opportunities for improvement, make initial recommendations for possible corrective actions. Develop and document training plans if needed.
§ Work with Production Management and Quality Control to provide feedback to assemblers regarding accuracy of assembly procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
products. The company has achieved success for 40 years through a passion for quality, efficiency and innovation.
Premier offers more than 100 products in its ever expanding line to more than 50,000 drug, mass and supermarket
locations across North America.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!