Mountlake Terrace Job Description Sample
Caviar Driver Part Time - Seattle
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Lyft Driver - Earn Extra Cash
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Cdl-A Company Drivers - Teams
$5,000 Team Sign-On Bonus
Team Driver Benefits
$.50 - $.54cpm (miles are split)
Average 5000 – 6500 miles weekly
Dedicated Runs Available
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Generous Home Time
Cash bonuses for clean inspection, safety, and referrals
Average age of equipment is around 2 years or less
Retirement plan / 401k
Paid time off
7 paid holidays
Team Driver Requirements
Valid Class A CDL
1 year Class A driving experience required (Call about our Finishing Program if you have less than 1 year of experience)
Work history: No more than 7 employers in the last 5 years
No more than 1 preventable accidents/incidents in the last 2 years
No more than 1 moving violation in the last 2 years
No DWI/DUI in the last 5 years
Accounts Payable Specialist
1st Security Bank has an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Accounting team in Mountlake Terrace, WA. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who shares our vision to “wow” customers with exceptional customer service and come to work every day with a positive, can-do attitude, provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers and work together with other team members to ensure all department responsibilities are completed daily.
SUMMARY: Responsible for reviewing and paying invoices, reviewing corporate credit cards charges and employee reimbursements processed through Certify (internal employee expense platform); validating and maintaining vendor information; processing W-9’s and annual 1099 filings; identifying fixed asset and prepaid transactions; making accrual entries for outstanding invoices on month-end, and monthly reconciliations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Reviews source documents, such as invoices and cash disbursements, for completeness, accuracy, and approvals.
- Reviews and codes invoices in Prologue (accounts payable and general ledger platform) according to company policies and generally accepted accounting standards.
- Reviews and audits employees’ electronic expense reports through Certify for payment.
- Prepares a monthly file for payroll to process employee reimbursements.
- Prepares and processes weekly check runs (checks and ACH) and prints registers for review and signatures.
- Mails checks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Validates, adds and updates new vendors in TIN Check and Prologue.
- Manages and verifies all employee reimbursements ensuring their compliance with company policies.
- Accrues missing monthly recurring expenses and researches any unusual expense variances.
- Prepares, reviews, and electronically submits MISC 1099 information to the IRS annually.
- Responsible for all internal (employees) and external customers (vendors, government agencies, etc.) in resolving their accounts payable problems via email, phone or direct communications.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations of assigned general ledger accounts.
- Provides assistance in the monthly close process.
- Prepares annual audit, tax, and SOX materials and reports.
- Regularly maintains all desktop procedures and SOX narratives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- AA in Accounting or equivalent and at least 3-5 years processing of accounts payable experience.
- Basic knowledge of all applicable regulations that pertain to this position is required.
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies, procedures and related programs.
- Good communication skills to treat internal and external customers with respect and dignity.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting and communicating with accountants, customers and internal management.
- Good analytical skills to understand expense trends and forecasting.
CDL A Local Company Driver - Home Daily!
DSV Road TransportHiring Local Class A Drivers
Ask about our hourly driving positions in our Puyallup terminal, we're hiring within 35 miles of our terminal. Our Chehalis terminal is pay by the mile, we have a position for you.
New Pay Package!
Company Drivers Have The Opportunity To Earn Up To $70,000/year
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
New Peterbilt Trucks
Prepass and Prepass+
Full Benefits Plans Available
401K + DSV Match
Must Be At Least 23 Years Of Age
Must Have A Good Driving Record
Doubles Endorsement/Experience Required
Experienced Real Estate Agent
WP & Associates provides the best training and mentoring programs in the industry with now additional cost! We believe in investing in our greatest assets, our brokers!
Our Exclusive WP Broker Training Program:
You will learn:
1) How to market your self and build a marketing plan around YOU!
2) Real Estate Technical Skills, sales, contract mastery, negotiations, how to list homes, being professional, legalities, and much more.
3) How to have the right mindset, a successful business owner mindset.
Our training and classes are weekly, usually Wednesdays and Saturdays, morning and weekends, great for full time, part time, or transitioning brokers.
Keep more of your hard earned money!
70/30 80/20 Splits Available
We have a Mentoring Program for new Brokers:
We partner you up with our most experienced top brokers to help mentor and support you through your first few years of real estate!
Were located in the heart of Downtown Bellevue! After you get your new agent training, you can work form anywhere remotely!
Beautifully and professionally designed work environment!
Multiple work and computer stations and color printing!
Huge conference room!
Ample free parking for you and clients!
Full time office manager, designated broker, and staff to support your real estate needs!
Tons of real estate marketing templates already designed to market you and your real estate brand!
Fun and supportive work environment with a culture of caring!
Contact us today to get more information!
Class A CDL Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Licensed Practical Nurse Homecare
NOW HIRING FOR MULTIPLE ON CALL/FLOAT POSITIONS IN THE MOUNTLAKE TERRACE AREA
Apply NOW to be eligible for a sign-on, stay-on bonus:
All new Licensed Practical Nurse staff are eligible to receive a $500.00 sign on bonus after accepting your position, and receive an additional $500.00 after completing 120 days of service in your position.
*All shifts including day time, evening, and overnight are available in the Mountlake Terrace, WA area*
We are looking for people with flexible availability who want to supplement their income with some extra shifts a week.
This position is great for recent graduates, current LPNs who are looking for a second job, and individuals who are looking for a career with plenty of opportunity for growth! If you are looking for an position that will make a big difference in the lives of others and eager to join an organization with a huge heart, ample personality, and an exciting work culture, SL Start just might be the ideal fit for you!
SL Start provides supported living personalized services that enrich the lives of adults with developmental and physical disabilities. Our clientele base is expanding and we currently have multiple Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) positions to fill in the Mountlake Terrace and Shoreline, Washington areas.
Our LPN’s are paired up with an individual client to ensure that personalized care is provided and to foster lasting relationships. Ultimately we strive for our employees and the people we support to have fun and grow together, including our nursing staff. LPN’s work as team with our Registered Nursing staff and our on-site CNA’s to coordinate and provide services based on each client’s individual medical needs, and to ensure a high standard of nursing care is met. Further, LPN’s are a part of our clients’ total care plan and not only provide in-home services but often accompany our clients as they enjoy their lives out in the community.
- Works one-on-one with an individual client along with CNA staff to provide preventative nursing and general medical care
- Provides assistance and companionship with clients in various settings as needed to encourage healthy activity and overall well-being.
- Ensures that all assessments, appointments and evaluations are updated appropriately.
- Implements any med changes per nursing guidelines.
- Assists with specialized needs such as monthly g-tube client assessment, tracheostomy and ventilation maintenance.
- Reviews Health Status Reports on a daily basis, and provides appropriate instructions or follow up.
- Ensures standard documentation is maintained on each client at a minimum of monthly and as needed for change in condition, physician orders, med changes, etc.
LPN applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have the ability to satisfy a background check and comply with the company's drug free workplace policy.
- Must be licensed in State of Washington and maintain Licensed Practical Nurse license.
- Must be able to utilize LPN license to allow nursing assistant direct support staff members to provide delegated nursing services.
* caregiving, in-home caretaker, nursing, licensed practical nurse, LPN, home health services, supportive living, part-time, health care, social work, on call, flexible schedules *
* Mountlake Terrace, Shoreline, Lynnwood, North Seattle areas *
SL Start offers a complete array of services for children and their families. Services include: Intensive behavioral interventions. Developmental therapies, residential habilitation, supported living, respite, behavioral consultations, and family support and training.
SL Start offers a variety of services for adults including; Developmental therapies, residential habilitation, supported living, and day program services.
SL Start employment services includes TANF, Workfirst, Supported employment and community access services.
To provide personalized services that enrich people's lives.
We shall be honest and follow our values to achieve our Mission.
Safety and health
We make the safety and health of the people we support, our customers, employees, and the community our number one priority.
We personalize our services to meet each person's and customer's needs and preferences.
Positive working conditions
We create an environment that values and releases the talent, energy, and creativity of our teammates.
Professional business practices
We further our mission through sound business practices and wise use of resources.
Solo Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
NEW PAY BOOST: SRT CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS RECEIVE PAY INCREASE UP TO 6 CPM
Consistent Miles and Great Pay
SRT is excited to offer the biggest pay boost in company history. In our second PAY RAISE in the past 6 months, we are offering up to an additional 6 CPM to mileage drivers. Solo CDL-A company drivers get high OTR miles, great pay, generous bonus opportunities and unlimited earned time off at SRT for Unlimited Satisfaction.
SRT Company Truck Drivers Receive:
NEW PAY INCREASE: UP TO 6 CPM
$1,000 carrier transition incentive for experienced drivers
Unlimited earned home time
Top Miles Bonus: 10¢ for all miles over 9.750 within delivery month; no refused or late loads during bonus month; completed safety modules; and no chargeable accidents.
Placarded HazMat Loads: 5¢ per mile
Fuel bonus: Up to 2¢/mile
Driver Referral Bonus: Spread the word to earn extra cash – no limits!
Plenty of miles every week
Late-model Freightliner and Kenworth equipment
IdleAir additions in progress
401k, paid vacation & paid holidays
Pet & rider policy from day one
Are you ready for Unlimited Satisfaction? Take advantage of biggest pay raise in company history and start earning even more TODAY! Call to learn more and apply today.
Company CDL-A Truck Driver
21 years of age
4 months’ experience in the last 3 yrs. maintaining a log book
Drivers that don’t have 4 months experience can enroll in training
Good driving record, pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!