Mountlake Terrace Job Description Sample
Caviar Delivery Driver - Seattle
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a
- Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends. Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
- What is Employer? Employer is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Employer has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
- How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Who can become a Employer Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible. You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
- What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours! Employer is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you’ll earn.
- How does the application process work? A Employer representative will contact you after receiving your application. The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Employer have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Employer. You’ll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
- Is Employer in my city or town? Employer is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly. We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Employer is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Employer have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Employer are subject to a background check.
ABA Behavior Therapist - Autism Services
Do you love working with people and learning new things? Are you interested in pursuing a career in the field of ABA? Imagine just might be the family for you! Change the lives of others, while we change yours!
Imagine Behavioral and Developmental Services is an organization with a huge heart and a dedicated work culture. We provide a flexible work schedule for those pursuing higher education, fostering a partnership between Imagine and an ABA Master’s program of your choice! Imagine has a fully developed supervision program to prepare you to be an incredible BCBA. We work to incorporate what you are learning in school with the children you work with to provide an engaging and optimal learning environment, including:
· Initial and ongoing ABA training
· Supervised field work
· Direct and indirect BCBA supervision hours including: Conducting preference assessments, developmental skill acquisition assessments, collaborative functional behavior assessments, and more!
· Tuition assistance for full-time employees
Imagine offers career advancement for Behavior Technicians working to become a BCBA. We provide pay differentials based on individuals’ past ABA experience, as well as achieved education levels. Imagine also provides a $2.50 shift differential for Saturday hours.
The Behavior Technician position involves implementing behavior support plans with the support of a BCBA. This includes one-on-one behavioral interventions and skill development activities. Services are provided Monday through Saturday to individuals on the autism spectrum or other developmental disabilities. We serve individuals ranging in age from 2 through 21 in the family's home, our therapeutic center, and community-based settings.
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in psychology, education, social work, or a related field.
· Relevant experience working with children, especially those with developmental disabilities.
· Reliable vehicle and current car insurance
· Available to work at least 10 hours/week
· Able to pass background check and obtain certification according to Chapter 18.19 RCW.
· Implement individuals' Behavior Support Plan daily, maintaining knowledge of current status of client’s goals and recommendations, and recording daily data towards goals’ progression.
· Review data with Behavioral Specialist weekly to ensure services provided are correct and recording data is accurate.
· Responsible for maintaining an accurate record of services delivered, time worked, and mileage/expenses incurred.
· Creating and maintaining rapport with clients and families, helping model current behavior strategies and interventions
· Compensation based on level of education and ABA experience.
· Paid Applied Behavior Analysis training for all new hires provided.
· 401(k) enrollment option.
· Work alongside nationally known BCBAs.
· Career advancement and opportunities for Master’s level supervision.
Hours and Expectations:
· New Behavior Technicians receive 60 hours of required ABA training, provided by Imagine, before beginning casework.
· The Behavior Technician position is a part time position, but can grow into a more full-time position as cases become available. Benefits available after averaging 30+ hours a week.
· Behavior Technicians typically work 20-25 hours per week, with room to grow to 31+ hours as available.
Keywords: ABA, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Therapy, Autism, Certified Behavior Technician
Imagine Washington provides evidence-based intervention grounded in the science of Applied Behavior Analysis in order to promote maximum independence for the individuals we serve as well as the families that support them. We believe that all individuals, regardless of severity of disability or socio-economic status, deserve state of the art, individualized service in a warm and supporting environment. From the moment services are initiated, a personalized, analytic approach is employed to ensure that everyday yields maximum results.
Imagine has been serving families impacted by autism, developmental disabilities and behavior challenges in the state of WA since 2011. Initially established to serve children supported by the Children’s Intensive In-Home Behavioral Supports (CIIBS) waiver, we branched out into comprehensive autism services in 2013 providing treatment under the new ABA Medicaid benefit.
Today we work with all major funding sources including private insurance, Tricare, Medicaid and Developmental Disabilities Administrative (DDA) waivers to support individuals from early childhood through adulthood, providing comprehensive programming, targeted skill development and individualized behavior interventions in center, home, community and school settings. We are committed to providing effective, evidence-based treatment in a supportive and engaging environment through the use of family friendly methods, consistent family involvement and state of the art procedures.
Caviar Driver Full Time - Seattle
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Occupational Therapist - Acute Therapies In Vancouver, WA (Mountlake T
PeaceHealth is now hiring Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists for incredible opportunities in Vancouver, WA! Are you interested in helping patients achieve their highest level of health and independence?We offer a multitude of practice settings for our Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services.
Our Therapists work in collaboration with the patient care team including Clinical Specialists, Physicians, Nurses, Medical Social Workers, Care Managers, and other health care professionals.At PeaceHealth, the fulfillment of our Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. By providing individualized care in an environment of compassion and respect, our caregivers support patients in their journey.
We are a not-for-profit Catholic health care system offering a full continuum of health and wellness services to meet the needs of our communities in the Pacific Northwest. We have a close-knit staff, supportive work environments, new technologies, innovative solutions great things are happening at PeaceHealth every day. Discover a faith-based work culture that s truly inspiring.
Here you will find The Spirit of Health.
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Mountlake Terrace,Wa)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Provider Network / Account Manager
The Account Executive is accountable for the cultivation and maintenance of the most high profile and significant relationships organizationally in the provider network space
What are the deliverables?
The Account Executive is expected to Develop and maintain innovative, value-based relationships with the most multi-faceted and significant healthcare providers/systems, employing innovative payment methodologies and alternate funding arrangements. In order to be successful the Account Executive
What do you need to be successful?
Deep understanding of Healthcare Services Provider Network model including; complex provider contracts, patient engagement, adherence, quality improvement and cost savings program(s)
What can you expect?
An opportunity to work in an environment where you will be best in the industry value based initiatives and driving healthcare transformation changing the way healthcare is delivered; not only in the Pacific Northwest, but blazing the trail to change how healthcare is delivered throughout the US. Personally you can expect a generous salary, comprehensive benefits program and retirement including a Pension Plan.
What you will bring
• Six (6+) plus years of Health Insurance (Payer) market experience
• Proven successes working with and building provider networks (hospital, ancillary, physician etc...)
• Proven background building alternate funding arrangements and payment methodologies such as gain-sharing and value-based contracts
• Proven ability to negotiate complex multi-faced contracts including value-based contracts (arrangements)
• Knowledge of:
- Network development and provider/vendor network recruitment
- Provider community and market anomalies
- Complex and alternate funding arrangements and payment methodologies such as gain-sharing and value-based contracts
• Strong ability to develop and execute strategy
• Leadership and confidence
• Bachelor's degree | • Master's degree preferred
Are you a qualified expert in healthcare economics and a passionate deliverer of real healthcare transformation then please carefully consider this opportunity and contact Elite Technical Services for immediate consideration.
Local Company Drivers
DSV Road TransportHiring Local Class A Drivers
Ask about our hourly driving positions in our Puyallup terminal, we're hiring within 35 miles of our terminal. Our Chehalis terminal is pay by the mile, we have a position for you.
New Pay Package!
Company Drivers Have The Opportunity To Earn Up To $70,000/year
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
New Peterbilt Trucks
Prepass and Prepass+
Full Benefits Plans Available
401K + DSV Match
Must Be At Least 23 Years Of Age
Must Have A Good Driving Record
Doubles Endorsement/Experience Required
1st Security Bank is looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist with excellent oral, written communication and organizational skills. If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of Puget Sound's Best Places to Work and focuses on providing an exceptional customer experience then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in it's first year nominated and was also rated the #1 Bank in Washington State by Banker's Caddy, an independent bank rating firm.
SUMMARY: Provide marketing support for the bank. The ideal candidate will be proactive, work independently and juggle multiple projects and priorities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide marketing support and assistance in coordination of all aspects of the internal and external marketing for the bank and holding company
- Assist in keeping branches current with Marketing collateral, signage, and all customer-facing materials
- Work with Marketing team to refine social media strategy and best practices
- Assist in managing social media channels and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, page creation and updating as needed
- Assist in all phases of event planning; seek vendors and quotes while staying within proposed budget
- Occasional weekend and evening event assistance
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field given strong preference
- Minimum of 3+ years of Marketing and administrative experience, combined
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media and web/social media management and measurement tools
- Possess an understanding of basic layout, graphic design principles, intermediate computer skills, and be social media savvy
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent organizational skills: sets priorities and meets deadlines
- Upbeat, energetic, dependable and trustworthy
- Must be detailed-oriented
- Possess strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies, procedures and related programs.
- Must possess a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Must be bondable
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!