Mundelein Job Description Sample
Commercial Wholesale Specialist
Human Resources & Business Administration Academic Internship
As an HR/Business Administration Academic Intern, you will learn about marketing, human resources, finance, and many other general administrative related topics while working on a variety of educational projects. This is a great opportunity to earn credits towards your degree!
The experience gained with us will set you ahead in your classes.
Strong written and oral communication skills
Highly motivated, detail-oriented, ambitious
Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook.
Undergraduate major in Bachelor of Science in Business Management or Business Administration. Junior or Senior standing.
The educational internship is an unpaid internship and should be for course credit or educational growth.
If you are looking to work in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment, then we want to hear from you!
The part-time work hours can be flexible to fit your schedule!
Apply today at www.jamesmartinassociates.com and get set for the summer of 2019 with an internship!
Landscape Operations Associate
Take your passion for horticulture and architecture to the next level when you graduate in 2020! Be a part of an ambitious team with one goal in mind; to Enrich Lives Through Beautiful Landscapes.
As a Landscape Operations Associates, you can continue to develop your skill-set while working towards your career goals.
Responsibilities and Opportunities:
- Design/Build, Residential or Commercial landscape maintenance production
- Assist foremen with the installation of high quality landscape construction or irrigation projects
- Coordinate and install annual flowers, perennials, shrubs and trees
- Gain exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Participate in snow management activities such as plow truck driving, shoveling, and salting or office administration during snow events
- Previous summer work and/or 1-2 years landscape industry experience
- Horticulture, Landscape Management or Construction Management degrees are preferred
Competitive pay, generous paid time off, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with employer match.
Food Service Worker - Medline Mundelein
Multi-Unit Team Leader
We are looking for a dynamic self motivated individual to add to our build team at our Libertyville, IL location.
EWAB is a global manufacturer of conveyor automation primarily used for the connecting of machining operations. More can be seen on our website https://www.ewab.com/
Works according to our conveyor build processes.
Responsible for build of conveyor systems.
Skilled in mechanical / electrical or preferably both.
Reports to build coordinator.
Can support all functions in the workshop.
Participate and contribute in project meetings.
Responsible to regularly monitor maintain sufficient quality of the build work.
The candidate must be able to work alone and in a team working towards a common project goal.
A technical mind with the ability to plan their own work and see what needs to be completed is a must.
It is a physical job that requires mobility to work on and around our equipment.
Candidates that are also confortable with electrical build and or basic PLC software will have an advantage.
Up to 40% travel may be required both in the US and International.
EWAB is a family based company with strong employee satisfaction values.
We offer 4 weeks PTO, strong healthcare coverage, and many other benefits including exercise reimbursement.
Mechanic Iii- Off Highway
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!