Murphy Job Description Sample
New Business Development Manager Trainee
New Business Development Manager Trainee
The Dallas Texas Consultants team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to buy our clients’ services. As an important part of the sales and business development team, Entry Level New Business Development Manager Trainees are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with consumers. The ideal undergraduate will have the aptitude to develop relationships across functional areas such as procurement, system production, maintenance, and supply chain and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
This is an entry level position with the opportunity to advance into management.
Below are responsibilities that you will develop in this entry level role:
- Learn to develop a territory customer acquisition and account management plan
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition
- Learn to initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Ability to converse with customers
- Drive and accelerate business development
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with sales and marketing, brand management, business development, and human resources
- Work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
Join one of Dallas' Best and Brightest Companies! And check out our profile on Inc.com:
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Truck Driver | Change Your Career & Get Paid While You Get Your CDL |
Whether you are considering a career as a Truck Driver or if you are currently working in Construction, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Security, Transportation, Logistics, Operations, Warehouse, Electrical, Forklift Operator, Supply Chain and are looking to make a change to your current career, Roehl is the company for you.
Roehl's Paid Get Your CDL Program will pay you while you get your CDL.
or many, our paid CDL training and truck driving job is their way to a better paying career and even the gateway to a middle class lifestyle.
Roehl drivers are on track to make $60,000 or more a year.
Here are the basics:
Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Earning your CDL is the first step to becoming a professional truck driver. With our company paid CDL training program, you'll get your commercial drivers license, and you'll open the door to many new possibilities, including:
Competitive pay - truck driver salary
Generous benefits - including a 401K, health insurance and more
Flexible home time schedules
Supervises a crew of internal and / or external staff in the janitorial maintenance of environmental and infection control standards at Crayola Experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages custodial staff with responsibility for recruiting/hiring, onboarding/training, time & attendance management, performance management and terminations.
• Schedules staff to provide adequate coverage to accomplish all tasks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Monitors supply inventory and submits purchase orders as inventory levels are depleted.
• Cleans and services restrooms.
• Sweeps, vacuums, and mops floors and stairways.
• Gathers and disposes of rubbish and waste materials.
• Cleans windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
• Dusts such items as furniture, file cabinets, and windowsills using treated dust mittens, cloths, or hand-cleaning items.
• May perform snow removal and salting duties at entrance ways to The Crayola Experience.
• Assists with evacuations and emergencies as needed.
• Required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• 3 years’ management experience. Managing a custodial team preferred.
• Prior experience cleaning a family attraction, institutional or educational setting preferred.
• Required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Must be able to follow detailed directions.
• Must be able to complete tasks quickly and effectively.
• Must maintain prompt and regular attendance.
• Strong oral, interpersonal and customer service skills required.
• Must maintain First Aid and CPR certification and be familiar with infectious materials clean-up and removal.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hand and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move over 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WHY CRAYOLA EXPERIENCE?
- Free Admission to Crayola Experience for Employees
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Annual Bonus Potential For All FT Employees
- Company Matched 401k & Employee Value Sharing Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Education Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Generous Product Discounts Onsite & Online
- Company Sponsored Employee Events
- Discounts on a wide variety of products and services – automotive, electronics, fitness, travel and entertainment
Crayola is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disabilities, use of a guide or support animal for a disability, a relationship to a person with a disability, veteran status, having a GED (rather than a high school diploma), or any other legally-protected status.
Search Firm Representatives:
Please Read Carefully.
Crayola LLC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crayola LLC via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at Crayola LLC in any form without valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Crayola LLC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crayola LLC as a result of the referral or through other means.
Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Crayola LLC, and we value the partnerships we have built with our vendors. For this reason, Crayola LLC has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Please note that even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by Human Resources at Crayola LLC in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Marketing & Sales Coordinator
AW Transmission Engineering (AWTEC) is an award-winning world leader in the OE manufacturing of automatic transmissions, with a commitment to quality and equipment standards that is unsurpassed in the automotive industry. We have an immediate opening in our Vehicle Information Technology Division for a Marketing and Sales Coordinator. This position will be located in Plano, Texas.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of this position include:
· Collection and organization of Market data / Customer Voice to serve as key inputs into the development of new features and products related to Navigation or Location technologies.
· Collect and organize data related to competing products related to feature content, market price and volumes.
· Responsible to support preparation of presentation materials, proposals and presentations for new products or services under supervision of Branch Manager.
· Lead & Support- Gathering and analyzing the marketing data and customer voice for Product Planning inputs. Support creating new features with Advanced Engineering and Product Planning by using the collected data and customer feedback. Present and review new product service concepts to potential customers.
· Support- Attending the meetings with affiliate company, parent company and suppliers to meet the schedule and service conditions for new products under development. Support preparing and presenting proposal for product or service pricing with customers for the new features.
· Support- Responsible for fielding requests for quotations, issuing quotations, conducting contract review and processing orders in AWTEC / AW systems for assigned customers or projects.
· Support- Generation of Activity Reports related to identification, pursuit and progress towards achieving new business objectives defined by Management.
· Support- Making the fiscal year targets and providing inputs for budgeting.
· Other Tasks, Projects and Training Opportunities as defined by Management.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent work experience with Sales or Marketing.
· Previous experience in External Sales and or progression through Inside Sales positions as Tier supplier.
· Strong communication, presentation, analysis, organization and negotiating skills
· Experience in Sales or Marketing for a Tier 1 position to Vehicle Manufacturers or to other Tiers. Experience with communicating with external customer (face to face) – not call center environment.
· Environment will be a modern office space – cubicles with low walls – shared office with another company. (small office with about 8 people in it – remote (IT) support. Manager would be traveling to the office about 25% of the time.
· Information on product – 1) embedded navigation 2) companion cell phone application 3) server based information/location based processing – help vehicle driving (navigation data collected from vehicles)
Please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1809 - Murphy)
Restaurant Team Member
Murphy) (17032159) Description At Chipotle, we've created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew. What's in it for you:
Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year) * Free food (yes, really FREE) * Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone) * Paid breaks
Paid time off
Full time and part time opportunities
Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew) * Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year
Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs) What we're looking for:
Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members) * Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot) We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found. We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We'll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it's up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we're always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team. At Chipotle, you'll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today. Requirements (the fine print): * You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location *Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year. Primary Location: Texas
Murphy-(01809) Work Location: 1809
Murphy-(01809) 121 E FM 544, Ste 129 Murphy 75094
Crewmembers - Cooks, Cashiers And Customer Service
Overview Our Hourly Crewmembers understand that our concept is simple and unique… we only have ONE LOVE®– quality chicken finger meals! At Raising Cane's® you get an exceptionally high quality product served quickly and conveniently. We can do this because we offer a limited menu. The specialized systems developed by Raising Cane's® allow us to maintain a level of quality unmatched in the industry. Our Hourly Crewmembers commitment to this concept will not allow us to compromise our quality, cut corners or clutter our menu with new products that do not fit our core menu offering. Raising Cane's® is a rapidly growing restaurant concept looking for talented individuals to help us specialize in providing our guests quality chicken finger meals, build a team of great people, provide a great atmosphere to work and good times. Each one of our Hourly Crewmembers support the company in What We Do – The Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Everyday our Hourly Crewmembers find a fulfilling work environment and opportunities for advancement. Responsibilities Crewmembers- Counter or Kitchen We are currently recruiting for Counter and Kitchen crewmembers. Counter crewmembers focus on giving exceptional customer service to our guests and taking / fulfilling their orders. Counter crewmembers work the front counter, lobby and drive-thru area of our locations. Kitchen crewmembers focus on delivering "What We Do" , serving the freshest, never frozen cook-to-order chicken finger meals in a timely manner. At Raising Cane's, we never sacrifice QUALITY for speed. Raising Cane's "Non-Negotiables" of Service
We serve the perfect BOX- Fast, Friendly, Clean- have Fun! * We provide a quality product to all customers with quick & friendly service.
Work the register or drive-thru system while providing the highest quality customer service.
We work together as a TEAM- assisting other crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of services Qualifications Requirements
Must be 16 years of age
Must have excellent communication & customer service skills
An outgoing and positive attitude
Able to work under pressure & at a fast pace
Must have reliable transportation
Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. Raising Cane's appreciates & values individuality. EOE #CBJOBS Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Assistant General Manager
Assistant General Manager
Are you a hard-working, outgoing, manager looking to work for a company where you can feel proud of the food that is served? Our client likes to keep it simple with a limited menu of items that are made-to-order from the freshest of ingredients. If you have a passion for quality food and treating people right, we’ve got the job for you. Benefits include:
* Opportunity for upward mobility due to extensive growth
*Positive work environment
* Two weeks vacation (one week after 6 months employment)
* Free shift meals and 50% off when dining with guests (up to 3 guests per visit)
* Quality of life hours – open 10:30am to 10:00pm daily
* $3,000 payment monthly in addition to salary to go towards healthcare
Our client is looking for an Assistant General manager with a successful track record. If this sounds like your dream job and you meet the qualifications listed below, send us your resume today!
* Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years of managerial experience in a restaurant business, with customer responsibility
*Thorough understanding of restaurant operations, to include restaurant skills
*Certification in Food Safety
*Knowledge of containing costs (labor, food, ops)
*Current, valid Driver's License
*Minimum of $1.5 million annual sales volume experience
* Extensive standing and walking without breaks
* Must be able to work irregular hours
* Must be reachable by telephone for communication purposes
* Must have reliable transportation
EOE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Marketing Coordinator Entry Level
BEC Technologies, Inc. seeks talented Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will work with all levels of marketing staff and is responsible for the tactical execution of marcom projects to support expansion and growth of the company, its products, and services worldwide. This role involves managing all aspects of marketing campaigns and programs, lead generation, company sales events, tradeshow coordination, email marketing as well as various other marketing tasks.
The candidate will be highly organized and work with guidance, independently, and collaboratively to develop, coordinate and execute project plans under tight deadlines. The candidate is expected to become knowledgeable of the BEC products and strategy, and be prepared to take ownership and sole ownership of assigned roles/responsibility
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting team members in overall marketing planning, tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested
Research, develop and support lead list generation initiatives that support sales & marketing
Execute lead generation and nurturing activities to support sales goals including: email campaigns, PR, influencer outreach, social media and more to engage high quality leads
Measure, track, analyze, and regularly report on the effectiveness of overall demand generation;
create projections and measure ROI
Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
Plans, Manages and coordinates logistics associated with trade shows. (Including but not limited to booth space rental and layout/design, promotion, meeting rooms, pre-show and post-show communications, shipping products to tradeshows, trade show schedule, set up and tear down) and measure ROI
Research and Maintains a list of tradeshow/event schedule relative to target markets and business direction. and show schedules
Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
Ensure processing of leads in CRM system and distribution to sales force
Ensure social media activities are fully integrated with other communications efforts
Must know and understand advanced features of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and knowledge of HTML.
Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and high level of customer service skills.
Experience managing outside agencies and vendors
Ability to adapt and work in different styles, both quickly and collaboratively
Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to work quickly and collaboratively
A great attitude and strong work ethic
- A Bachelors / Associates Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- Preferred: 4 to 5 years real world marketing experience
- Experience in telecommunication industry a plus.
Visit us at www.bectechnologies.net.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!