Music Engraver Job Description Sample
RS Engraver Sr (Machinist / Placard)
[[cusuniqSkills]] Education and Experience
High School graduate/GED.
Basic mechanical and artistic aptitude. Strong math skills are required. Four (4) years engraving experience.
Previous aircraft experience preferred. Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and engineering drawings that are specific to engraving. Position Purpose:
Under minimal supervision, the Engraver Senior produces various types of placards and legends for installation in aircraft or for shipment to customers. Principal Duties and
Essential Functions: 1.
Refurbishes or modifies existing placards and legends for re-installation in aircraft. 2. Provides customized placards and labels for in-house use. 3. Produces, modifies, repairs or refurbishes placards, adhesive labels, and engraving services. 4.
Establishes priorities based on delivery schedules. 5. Works with engineering to implement requirements and changes that are acceptable to the company, customers and the FAA. Additional Functions: 1.
Designs and builds jigs for securing materials to be engraved. 2. Performs other duties as assigned. Other
Must be able to lift, carry, move, push, pull and install 30-50 lbs, unassisted. 2. Must be able to wear all required safety equipment. Must be able to walk, sit, stand, climb, crawl, twist, bend, and lie on creeper or work ability to gain entry, work in confined areas and work from elevated platforms (reached via ladder). 3.
Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required to meet business needs. Must be flexible on shift work, i.e. rotating from all shifts. 4. Possess personal skills including creativity, problem solving ability, mechanical inclination, organization, initiative, and the ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
Languages Required (in addition to English): [[cusLanguage]] Additional Information Requisition Number: [[id]] Category: [[customString3]] Percentage of Travel: [[custravRequired]] Shift: [[cusShift]] Employment Type: [[filter2]] Posting End Date: [[custextPostEndDate]] Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee. Legal Information | Site Utilities | Contacts | Sitemap Copyright © 2014 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
A General Dynamics Company. Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
Engraver And Warehouse Worker
We need a full time loyal employee who is ready to work. Must be timely, Organized and a Quick learner Must have Supply / Inventory Experience Able to lift up to 50 pounds Computer Experience necessary Mon - Fri 8-4 12.00/hr Will play dual role in managing warehouse/shipping and engraving.
Florida Today. Keywords: Laser Engraver Operator, Location: Melbourne, FL - 32904
Faculty Member In Music Education (Vocal/General Music Specialization)
Full-Time Faculty Member in Music Education (Vocal/General Music Specialization) The Peabody Conservatory of the Johns Hopkins University invites nominations and applications for a full-time, faculty member in music education (vocal/general music specialization) to begin August 2018. Responsibilities will include teaching undergraduate general and choral music methods courses as well as graduate seminars in candidate's areas of expertise.
Located in the heart of Baltimore's Mount Vernon Cultural District, the Peabody Institute was founded in 1857 as America's first academy of music. Today, through its degree-granting Conservatory and its community-based Preparatory music and dance school, Peabody trains musicians and dancers of every age and at every level. Each year Peabody stages almost 1000 major public concerts and performances.
Peabody is one of the nine divisions that comprise the Johns Hopkins University. Johns Hopkins University is committed to active recruitment of a diverse faculty and student body. The University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities and encourages applications from these and other protected group members.
Consistent with the University's goals of achieving excellence in all areas, we will assess the comprehensive qualifications of each applicant. QUALIFICATIONS The school seeks a dynamic music educator with an earned doctorate in music or music education, a background of outstanding public school teaching, and the potential to make creative contributions to a progressive music teacher preparation program. The successful candidate will have expertise in multicultural music, choral conducting, and music for special learners.
Demonstrated ability to supervise student teachers and organize fieldwork practicum is desired. The preferred candidate will be able to build strong relationships between the conservatory and Baltimore-area schools and create outreach and community engagement opportunities for Peabody students to gain teaching experience in diverse populations. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS Applications must be submitted through Interfolio https://apply.interfolio.com/48478 and include the following:
Nominations and/or letter of application Teaching evaluations Curriculum vitae Three letters of recommendation The Chronicle of Higher Education. Keywords: Music - Faculty Position, Location: Baltimore, MD - 21202
Assistant Professor Of Music (Clarinet And General Music) Or Assistant Professor Of Music (Saxophone And General Music)
Assistant Professor of Music (Clarinet and General Music) or Assistant Professor of Music (Saxophone and General Music) Apply now
Job no:496004 Work type:Full-time Location:Oshkosh Categories:Faculty Working Title:Assistant Professor of Music (Clarinet and General Music) or Assistant Professor of Music (Saxophone and General Music) Official Title:Assistant Professor Employment Class:Faculty FTE:1.0 Compensation:Competitive Terms of Employment:Tenure Track
Primary duties will include teaching in the applied clarinet or applied saxophone studio. Additional duties:
Teaching general courses within the music department curriculum as assigned by the chair (depending on the applicant’s interest and experience and departmental needs); building and maintaining a strong and sustainable studio of students within the applied area; maintaining an active creative/scholarly agenda; service to the department and university through committee membership, advising and recruitment. Qualifications Required: 1. Earned doctorate in music. 2.
Established professional profile and performance excellence in clarinet or saxophone. 3. Evidence of successful teaching at the college/university level. Preferred: Preference may be given to candidates with experience in one or more of the following areas in addition to the required qualifications: 1.
Performance experience in other genres such as jazz, contemporary and experimental music, and woodwind chamber music. 2. Candidates with professional performance background and evidence of strong and informed teaching on both clarinet and saxophone are encouraged to apply. To Apply:
Applicants must submit thefollowing documents using the online application: A cover letter, curriculum vita, transcripts (official or photocopy), statement of teaching philosophy addressing studio and classroom teaching, and contact information for three professional references. Applicants must also submit live performance recordings (audio only) from within the past two years in digital format.
Recordings should be posted online (YouTube, private website, etc.), and the URL submitted in a separate document. For questions regarding your application and additional options to apply, contact Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org 920-424-1166. Application Deadline:
TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION: Applications received by January 15 are ensured full consideration.Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. Application materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process.
Incomplete and/or late application materials may not receive consideration. If you have questions regarding this recruitment, or if you are not able to complete the application online due to a disability or system problem, please contact the Office of Human Resources. Advertised:13 Dec 2017Central Standard Time Applications close:
Agency serving individuals across Central Indiana is seeking a Certified Music Therapist.
Ensures and promotes respect, dignity, integrity and rights for all individuals. Music therapy is an allied health profession in which music is used within a therapeutic relationship to address physical, psychological, cognitive and social needs of individuals. After assessing the strengths and needs of each customer, the qualified music therapist provides the indicated treatment including creating, singing, moving to and/or listening to music. Through musical involvement in the therapeutic context, the customer’s abilities are strengthened and transferred to other areas of his or her life. Music therapy also provides avenues for communication that can be helpful to those who find it difficult to express themselves in words. Research in the music therapy profession supports the effectiveness of music therapy in many areas such as facilitating movement and overall physical rehabilitation, motivating people to cope with treatment, providing emotional support for customers and their families, and providing an outlet for the expression of feelings.
To be approved to provide Music Therapy Services, the professional must have a bachelor’s degree in Music Therapy and obtain the MT-BC credential from the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT).
We are committed to ensuring that consumer seeking Residential services reaches his/her desired potential. We believe that a person can achieve desired goals with the assistance of personal support systems. A support system that contributes to one's ability to establish, implement and accomplish desired goals is rooted in the individual's home environment.
Church Organis/ Music Director
Church pianist or organist for Sunday services at 10 am and occasional religious holidays. Willing to train pianist who is not familiar with playing an organ. Current organist has moved away.
Music Therapist Mt-Bc
Positive Pathways is seeking an MT-BC (Music Therapist-Board Certified) to provide home based services to children and adults participating in the Medicaid Waiver program. The position would consist of building a caseload as referrals are received. Music Therapy is a very popular waiver service so it is anticipated that a full caseload would be attained fairly quickly. Position requires travel and coverage area would include Howard and surrounding counties. Pay is based on experience and this is a contract position. Thanks for your interest!
Music Team Lead
Position Description and Responsibilities
Music Team Lead
Unity of Stuart – a New Thought Center
Please familiarize yourself with our website and philosophy
Reports to: Senior Minister
Required Hours of Service: Sunday Service and One Rehearsal Weekly
Special Services as requested and agreed upon
Vacation: Four Sundays and Mondays per year
To support the ministry to co-create the spiritual energy of Services, with the goal of
helping the congregation experience a deeper presence of the Divine. This includes
church services, and special functions and services. The Music Director works under
the direction and supervision of the Minister.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Collaborates with Minister to select service music that supports the lessons
and service environment.
2. Schedule and coordinate Guest Musicians with the Minister. Inform guests of
honorarium, attire, lesson topic, special music requirements, product sales
options, sound check and any other information helpful to them about the
service. Support them as needed on Sunday mornings. Provide them w/ their
honorarium at conclusion of service.
3. Coordinate Joyful Noise Program with the goal of creating a quality volunteer
music team that supports the Sunday ministry (i.e. recruit, rehearse, schedule
and support Joyful Noise).
4. Contract a substitute for time off. Provide music/charts and service details to
ensure smooth service flow in Music Director’s absence.
5. Provide clear direction for Audio/ Visual Technician as needed, (equipment
6. Collaborate with Minister to prepare music for Special Services such as Easter
Sunday, World Day of Prayer, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve
7. Other events (i.e. weddings, memorials) Minister, Office Manager or Wedding
Coordinator refers requests directly to Music Director for acceptance or
referral to other musicians if Music Director is unavailable for the event.
Music Director sets his/her own fee for weddings.
8. Participate in hospitality once a month on Potluck Sundays, and before special
meetings, i.e., Town Hall Meetings and Annual Meetings.
1. Serves as liaison between the minister and Joyful Noise Band and Choir, at all
times supporting teamwork and an atmosphere of collaboration.
2. Coordinate Guest Musician administrative details (check requests, musician
info) with other staff (i.e. Office, Newsletter, Special Events) as needed to
ensure timely information flow for newsletter, website, social media.
3. Meet with Minister at least monthly or as needed to review, plan and discuss
service needs related to music.
4. Submit yearly budget to Minister/Board and monitor budget ongoing to stay
within approved parameters.
C. Employment Standards
The Music Director must have the following skills in order to perform the duties
required by the position:
1. Intermediate to Advanced Piano skills.
2. Both strong sight reading skills and the ability to play-by-ear and use chord
charts is strongly recommended.
3. Strong Contemporary Vocal Performance skills.
4. The ability to play various types of music in support of the Sunday lesson.
5. Strong Harmony Skills.
6. Music Director will support individuals in learning their parts for Joyful Noise
7. Familiarity with New Thought Spiritual Music and Positive Message Songs in
Community Musical Connections
1. Ability to network and recruit professional Guest Musicians as needed.
2. Both local and traveling musicians can be contracted as needed in alignment
with budgetary allocations.
Joyful Noise Coordination
5. Recruit, audition, schedule, coordinate and rehearse singers and musicians for
the Joyful Noise Team.
6. The Joyful Noise Team includes weekly Song Leaders for the 10:30am service;
a band for some of the Special Services (i.e. Easter, Christmas Eve); and small
ensembles as song selections permit.
7. Email music, charts, lyric sheets to scheduled Team Members prior to the
rehearsal & service to allow them optimal time with the material.
1. Service Music Schedule- Create or cause to be created weekly schedule of
soloists & songs, guest musicians, Song Leaders, Congregational songs used
2. Guest Musicians- Maintain records of guest musicians i.e. promo packs,
honorariums paid, contact information including mailing address, CD’s given to
Unity for use in services. Provide guest musicians with support upon contact
so they know what to expect if/when they agree to visit Unity.
3. Budget- Create, submit and monitor approved annual Music Program budget.
Obtain Minister’s approval for any changes needed mid-year.
Interpersonal Communication Skills & Style
1. Music Director shows a talent for working with volunteers in a caring and
effective manner. Ability to foster clear, compassionate communication with
and between a large group of volunteers
Music Catalog Sales And Licensing
- Maintain and grow current client relationships.
- Actively cold call new leads with detailed follow up.
- Attend events and gatherings to meet and build relations.
- Maintain day to day involvement with current clients/projects using our services.
- Create and send custom playlists in response to music search requests.
- Work with in-house composers and roster to produce demos, new releases and speculation projects.
- Refer client music requests for catalogs to A&R team.
- Create and implement promotional and marketing campaigns for business development.
- Assist with newsletters, web postings and social media information updates and marketing campaigns.
- Refer new artists/composers to A&R team.
- Be actively involved in the A&R vetting process.
- Maintain relationships and look for growth opportunities with our international partners.
- Negotiate, prepare and finalize license agreements.
- Negotiate, prepare and finalize creative service deals bundled with music.
- At least 5 years experience in music licensing.
- Strong relationships in television, film, advertisements, corporate and digital media a must. Specific media type relationships ok.
- Price point knowledge of different licensing and placement types.
- Creative understanding of how music and media work together.
- Understanding of post production workflows and where music fits into the creative development approval process and the finishing mix process.
- Ability to advise clients on music selections and creative fulfillment needs.
- Composing or music background a plus.
- Background in the business side of music a plus.
- Complete knowledge of cue sheet preparation and submission requirements.
- Strong understanding of performing rights organizations (PROs) and music rights’ clearance procedures, including writers, publishers, and master rights holders.
- High level of professional communication etiquette with ability to effectively interact with clients at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organization skills, high attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Team Player, great ideas and a fresh eye on the music business welcome!
- Music lover!
The Academy is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team of highly motivated educators as our Music Teacher. Specifically, we’re hiring for a position providing music instruction to our students at all levels on a weekly or biweekly basis. We seek a nurturing, capable self-starter willing to build a music program which aligns with Montessori principles and enriches the lives of students from infant to 8th grade. This position will work directly with our Director of Enrichment Programming to develop a music curriculum that engages and excites our students. This is a full-time position for the 2018-2019 school-year, beginning with curriculum development this summer prior to the start of the academic year.
» Seasoned music instructor – minimum 3 years experience with early childhood or elementary aged students
» Experience with curriculum development, private instrument instruction and group activities like band or choir required
» Exposure to Montessori preferred
» Passionate and dedicated teacher who is committed to engaging students in an interactive and imaginative program focusing on skill development and building a love of music
» 10 month (school year) contract
» Occasional parent nights and community-building events
» Joining a strong group of dedicated Montessori educators
» Development of extracurricular activities outside of music program
» Freedom to develop an innovative music program from the ground up
» Salary includes 2 week paid winter break and paid personal time
» Health and dental care available
» 401K with Matching available
The Academy serves around 300 students in its West Loop facility every day. Our leadership is committed to maintaining a staff of the finest Montessori teachers and assistants available. We invest heavily in our staff’s professional development.
The programming, faculty, and staff at the Academy are exceptional. The dedication to the curriculum and the students is unparalleled. The Academy meets the full needs of the child and its families. This is a career changing opportunity for the right educator. Come find your future with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!