Music Librarian International Broadcast Job Description Sample
Broadcast Maintenance Engineer
Dayton Public television station, ThinkTV, has an opening for an engineering person who has 3 or more years of hands-on engineering experience working with analog and digital technologies and has knowledge of engineering practices. This person will maintain quality control of all audio, video, and data material; including cable , fiber, and analog or digital feeds. Also, must be able to troubleshoot and perform routine maintenance and repair of electric and mechanical equipment used by or for production or dissemination of audio, video, and data material. Must be able to operate and maintain servers, automation , and routing systems.. Familiarity with Nversion automation, Grass Valley servers and switchers, Miranda Harris transmitters, and Sony cameras would be beneficial.
Broadcast IT Engineer
Dallas is offering a great opportunity for a Broadcast IT Engineer. These positions is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of computers, LAN/WAN networks and telecommunication equipment, assist the Chief or Assistant Chief Engineer with the installation, maintenance and repair of studio, transmitting and ancillary equipment in order to maintain competitive signals in the market.
Who we are: Cumulus owns and operates 460 radio stations in 94 U.S. markets, as well as Westwood One Networks, serving over 10,000 stations worldwide. Over 225 million people per week engage with a Cumulus or Westwood One asset making it an exciting and unique career opportunity!
We are constantly creating new windows for success and strive to provide world class tools to help you succeed and reach your full potential as an employee. More recently, Cumulus is the proud creator of NASH, an exciting new lifestyle and entertainment brand targeting over 90 million country music fans nationwide. Our Opportunity: Cumulus Media
Dallas is seeking an experienced Broadcast IT Specialist for the Dallas region. JOB SUMMARY:
Maintain maximum up-time for all computer system and LAN/WAN networks. Follow routine maintenance procedures and schedules for all network and computer equipment May assist on the installation and maintenance of control consoles, audio routers, recording equipment, microphones, digital audio systems, transmitters, antennas, control systems, remote equipment, etc. Responsibilities include keeping systems patched and software up to date, ensuring anti-virus software is current and operating correctly and being on 24/7 in the event of an off-air emergency.
Must be willing to learn about radio automations and routing systems. EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Windows Server 2003, 2008, XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server 2000-2003-2005-2008, MySQL, Microsoft IIS, Apache, Mac iOS, Microsoft Office and Exchange clients.
Routing/Switching: MPLS, BGP, OSPF, IP Multicast, VOIP Internet Security: Firewall (PIX/ASA, Barracuda), Intrusion Detection Services, NAT, Policy Routing, DMZ, VPN (IPSec, L2TP) LAN/WAN architectures including Ethernet, Spanning Tree, ISL and Point to Point Circuits.
Cisco PIX/ASA firewalls, Cisco Switches, Cisco IP Routers, Cisco VOIP, etc. Experience with packet level network troubleshooting. Adtran Atlas DACS, Adtran T1/T3 CSU/DSUs, ISDN BRI and PRIs.
Interact with management and staff at all levels and ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines Computer audio including WAV, MP2, MP3, AAC. May be required to lift 50 pounds Minimum 3+ years in IT related field Education and Licensing: Microsoft MCSE preferred Cisco CCNA or above preferred SBE CBNT a plus Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
Continuing education to maintain knowledge on the latest systems and technology. Must possess valid state driver s license and provide required proof of personal vehicle insurance Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Broadcast I Content Producer (Dtc)
Responsible for taking the lead on all assigned videos, radio, television and integrated productions from the time of the initial agency briefing to first air date and beyond to the final wrap of the job across pharma/wellness portfolios
Assesses ability to execute a board and produce it within provided budget and deadline.
Takes the lead in putting forward the best production partners for each job, including director, editor, music house and graphics.
Responsible for negotiating and managing all aspects of schedule and budget.
Ensures that clients are putting forward production dollars on time and industry-standard intervals, 50%, 25%, 25% and paying for approved overages in a timely manner.
Coordinates and supervises all internal and client approvals.
Facilitates all materials getting to their destinations on time, including final masters for trafficking.
Initiates, with the Broadcast Business Affairs Manager, network clearance (when applicable).
Possesses comprehensive knowledge of SAG and AFTRA guidelines for shooting and recording.
Responsible for booking all production related travel.
Approves and manages all agency travel expenses related to the job, as well as all vendor invoices.
Delivers final as-produced scripts, completion reports, high and low resolution files and inventory to Broadcast Department.
Owns any other duties/responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
Characteristics and Qualifications
Must be detail oriented, adept at multi-tasking, and a self-starter. Individual must also remain calm during stressful situations while managing urgent deadlines, organizing and multi-tasking a variety of details in ever changing situations and have a diplomatic and problem-solving attitude.
Experience within pharma/DTC space highly desired
Must be proficient with MS Word and Excel and accounting database.
BA/BS Degree from a four-year college with five or more years of related work experience in a broadcast environment.
Two to four years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Writing in several media preferred.
Embodies Havas values
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. SDL2017
Manager, Broadcast Operations
FOX Sports is searching for a Broadcast Operations Manager to join their team in Charlotte. The position is responsible for overseeing the Digital Asset Management system (Dalet) by keeping the system organized and ensuring the proper use of storage. The position also manages the post-production workflow, organizing projects, assets and deliverables to various departments including Promotions and studio production as well as forecasting budgets. The incumbent will also manage the freelance employee database, create monthly usage reports and manage the Broadcast Operations Coordinators.
Post Production and Digital Media Management including :
- Oversee current post-production workflow
- Managing the many assets on tier one
- Managing the Dalet Digital Media System, and training new users
- Organizing media, projects, assets and final deliverables
- Evaluating and developing workflows for new projects
- Working with Producers to determine the post-production needs for all Charlotte Promotions, studio productions as well as various other remote sports series
- Working with Engineers to troubleshoot edit systems
- Maintaining a steady system of syncing and organizing multi-camera and multi-format ENG features
- Assigning all facilities and resources for Charlotte based post-production
- Forecasting annual post-production Budgets
- Adjusting to daily client needs ensuring availability of technical personnel and resources to meet client requirements
- Creating monthly actual usage reports
- Approving weekly freelance timecards in the FACTS payroll system
- Maintaining the freelance employee database
- Coding and approving Vendor invoices for all Broadcast Operations related invoices
- Setup and facilitate transmission windows via satellite and fiber for various remote live shot 2-way interviews utilized in our studio airing on FS1, FS2 and FOX Sports
- Occasionally assist Scheduling in sourcing studio locations nationwide for incorporating remote guests into our studio productions
- Facilitating live shots by establishing transmission and communication with the remote via IFB and PL and then turning the shot over to Production for integration into their show
- Setup and facilitate transmission windows via satellite and fiber for various international feeds for remote event program integration. These LIVE sporting events are packaged in our Charlotte control room and then sent as LIVE delivery to LA
- Coordinate in house content delivery from FOX Network Center - Charlotte to FS1, FS2 and FOX Sports in Los Angeles for air
- Maintain content feeds (i.e.: show elements, features, melts and packages) to and from FOX - LA, New York and Houston on our Private Line Network (PLN) for the needs of our in-house productions
- Place ingest and feed out work orders via Show Manager in order to manage workflow through our TOC/Ingest and Digital Media Library
- College graduate, minimum 3-5 years related experience at a local news operation or national TV network a must
- Proficiency in the use of television equipment and software using High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) advanced non-linear editing software such as Adobe Premiere
- Experience with media management applications such as Dalet
- Experience with workflow management systems such as ShowMgr.com
- Working knowledge of technical standards and requirements for broadcast on-air
- Knowledge of broadcast transmission schemes involving Satellite, Fiber, and IP
- Ability to calculate time and work in GMT time conversions
- Proven skills in patience and diplomacy
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under deadline pressure and make split second decisions
- Basic knowledge of a PC, Microsoft Office and Outlook necessary
- Experience in a TV studio, control room, and transmission operations center necessary-remote experience a plus
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law .
Jr Broadcast Event Planner
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 6 Months
Jr BroadcastEvents Planner
- Act as logistical sight manager
- Able to talk in front of large audiences
- Live Broadcast experience
- Support Global events team
- College grad with 1 year or so of experience
- Strong in Excel and Microsoft Office suite
- Experience Eloqua use for event invite distribution, tracking, survey feedback forms and reporting a plus
- Must be very well organized and/or able to multi-task
- Required to have a professional demeanor - will be interacting with C-level clients
- Have 1 year of experience in the administrative/operational aspects of events planning
- RSVP Tracking- Manage Registrations for multiple events at a time
- MSG Ticket distribution
- Use of Salesforce to pull create guest lists
- On-site support for a small number of events, onsite and off
- Venue Research
- Name badges/Place cards- Mail merge
- Schedule Team Meetings
- Event-Idea Research
- Onsite Event support for bell ceremonies on daily basis
- Update Event Calendars
- Update Master Venue Document
We have provided support to clients in the following segments: Information Technology, Refining & Marketing, Exploration & Production, Healthcare, Manufacturing Retail Distribution, Logistics, Payroll & Resource Planning Optimization, Geology & Geophysical, Finance, Administration, Customer Service, and Automotive.
HPP has a proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects and revenue streams over $4M annually per project. Our thorough vetting system includes extensive background checks, drug screening, a proprietary resume database of qualified personnel and account specific recruiters to ensure comprehensive service and true partnership. We also have a Global Resourcing Center based in Romania that allows us to work around the clock sourcing candidates to fulfill your staffing needs.
Broadcast Coordinator/Production Technician
We are seeking a Broadcast Coordinator/Production Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for coordination, monitoring and troubleshooting live captioning broadcasts.
- Organize, coordinate, monitor and schedule captioning coverage for real time programming
- Coordinate and route closed caption data traffic through various electronic devices using control software
- Enter program and billing information data into resource planning software
- Assist in the gathering and dissemination or program-related information
- Monitor captioned broadcasts, troubleshoot during live broadcasts and maintain program status reports
- Degree in communication, television, IT or related field
- Previous experience in broadcast captioning field desired
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Captionmax was founded in 1993 by Max Duckler, a serial entrepreneur and post-production veteran. Since its founding, the company has grown from a one-man operation to a multi-location enterprise headquartered in Minneapolis, with a workforce spanning from California to New York and serving a large and diverse roster of industry-leading clients. In August of 2017, Captionmax's leadership team led a management buyout, ensuring the future and stability of the company. Our founding principles remain unchanged: to offer the best service, the highest quality, and to make media accessible to everyone.
Captionmax works with leading governmental agencies, educational institutions, media and entertainment companies, and corporations. As a company, we are only interested in operating at the highest industry standards, that's what makes us different. Our full suite of accessibility services expands your audience, allowing you to not only meet accessibility requirements, but also improve the search results of your content and the return on your investment. Let us help you ensure that your full potential audience is able to access your media. The continuous pursuit of our guiding goal to make media accessible to everyone has made us experts in captioning, localization, video description, as-broadcast scripts, and encoding services. We offer our expertise in helping you meet evolving compliance requirements while offering flexibility when you need it and customization when you want it.
Broadcast IT Engineer - Major TV Network
Our client, a Major Broadcast Network, located in New York City is seeking a full time Broadcast IT Engineer who can leverage experience in both IT and Broadcast Engineering to join a growing team. The description below should give you a sense of what we are looking for, but candidates who understand convergence of the IT and Broadcast technology are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in supporting and executing live and prerecorded programming, ensuring that all broadcast and transmission equipment is calibrated and operating correctly for live event telecasts. The role requires “hands-on” skills for the troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of systems as well a strong understanding of IT and non-linear editing systems for automation.
Scope of Work
- Provide broadcast engineering services functioning as a lead engineer when needed.
- Supporting, managing, maintaining and troubleshooting broadcast system and IP based and network connected equipment such as HD production hybrid router, multi viewers, production switcher, IP streamer, and broadcast department network Layer 2/3 switches
- Troubleshooting and managing centralized antimalware protection, imaged and restore system, DNS, AD, hypervisors, VM's, SAN, NAS, media asset management (MAM), nonlinear editing, character generators (CG) and graphic engines.
- Monitor SNMP agent installed devices, gather performance data, create technical report, forecast upcoming scenario and submit feedbacks.
- Configuration of Windows and Unix and Linux based servers and systems
- Possesses the following or equivalent experience: Dell Certified, Microsoft Solutions expert MCSE, Cisco CCNA Web streaming technology including Elemental encoders
- Troubleshooting analog and digital Broadcast Automation, RF, Audio, Video, and Networking technology and systems including but not limited to: Harris ADC automation based with Omneon and Seachange playout Core routing and Switching with GVG and Evertz ancillary equipment including Vistalink Miranda switching and Vertigo graphics.
- Experience with Magnum, Sony and Motorola broadcast equipment, RF and encoding with a mix of Motorola DCII and Cisco SA multiplexes.
- Communicate issues to management and colleagues in a professional manner including verbal, written and visual (AutoCad)
- Keep a flexible schedule and be willing to train and support colleagues
- Daily interaction and communication with engineering, technical, and production staff
- Ensuring compliance with company and FCC standards and guidelines.
- Participation in ad hoc projects.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or other advanced technical or science degree.
- Flexible hours/schedule and weekend and holiday shifts will be required
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas of technical production and familiar with all studio production equipment.
- Experience working in live broadcast engineering and studio operations environment.
- Experience with Broadcast Audio, Video and Control Systems, Video Servers, Storage Area Networks, Telecommunications, & RF Systems
- Experience in HD and SD broadcast operations that includes a solid working knowledge of troubleshooting RF, fiber networks and signal flows.
- Ability to function well under pressure, i.e. during live broadcasts.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills are essential as well as technical troubleshooting skills
- Must have strong communication skills and be a team player.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Project.
- Knowledge of IT Networking and Systems, Firewalls, Fiber-Optics, MPEG, AutoCAD, Final Cut, Avid, Air Speed a big plus
Broadcast Sales Planner
Job Title: Sales Planner
Hours: Full Time
Supervisor: General Sales Manager
WKTV/NBC is the powerhouse TV station in Utica. Our enormous local news ratings combine with top syndication and NBC prime to dominate the viewing all day long. We also have a fast-growing CBS station, a CW and a complete suite of Digital Products.
The Sales Planner will: learn the Broadcast Sales business from the ground up; learn Sales/Contract/Billing/CRM systems; will assist the AE’s in preparing Sales Presentations; schedule stewardship. This job is designed to prepare you to become an Account Executive on our Sales Team at
Database management of Sales Proposals and Sales Ordering systems.
*Assist in the stewardship of Sales Orders.
*Prepare and distribute various Sales Reports to the Sales Staff.
*Create PowerPoint presentations for the Sales Staff.
Four-year college degree.
*Some work experience since college graduation.
*Able to work efficiently with attention to detail.
*Strong organizational skills.
*Strong analytical ability.
*Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
*Willing to have fun on the job.
Send Resume to Chris Jordan/GSM/WKTV firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Jordan GSM/WKTV 5936 Smith Hill Road Utica, NY 13502. No Phone Calls Please
Broadcast IT Engineer
Broadcast IT Engineer
Job Summary: Responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of computers, LAN/WAN networks and telecommunication equipment. May also assist the Chief or Assistant Chief Engineer with the installation, maintenance and repair of studio, transmitting and ancillary equipment in order to maintain competitive signals in the market.
Who We Are: A leader in the Radio Broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 452 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,200 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels. Together, the Cumulus/Westwood One platforms make Cumulus Media one of the few media companies that can provide advertisers with national reach and local impact. Cumulus/Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast partner to some of the largest brands in sports and entertainment, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, and the GRAMMY's. Additionally, it is the nation's leading provider of country music and lifestyle content through its NASH brand, which serves country fans nationwide through radio programming, NASH Country Weekly Online, concerts, licensed products and Television / Video.
* Maintain maximum up-time for all computer system and LAN/WAN networks.
Follow routine maintenance procedures and schedules for all network and computer equipment
May assist on the installation and maintenance of control consoles, audio routers, recording equipment, microphones, digital audio systems, transmitters, antennas, control systems, remote equipment, etc.
Responsibilities include keeping systems patched and software up to date, ensuring anti-virus software is current and operating correctly and being on 24/7 in the event of an off-air emergency.
Must be willing to learn about radio automations and routing systems.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: * Windows Server 2003, 2008, XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server 2000-2003-2005-2008, MySQL, Microsoft IIS, Apache, Mac iOS, Microsoft Office and Exchange clients.
Routing/Switching: MPLS, BGP, OSPF, IP Multicast, VOIP * Internet Security: Firewall (PIX/ASA, Barracuda), Intrusion Detection Services, NAT, Policy Routing, DMZ, VPN (IPSec, L2TP) * LAN/WAN architectures including Ethernet, Spanning Tree, ISL and Point to Point Circuits.
Cisco PIX/ASA firewalls, Cisco Switches, Cisco IP Routers, Cisco VOIP, etc.
Experience with packet level network troubleshooting.
Adtran Atlas DACS, Adtran T1/T3 CSU/DSUs, ISDN BRI and PRIs.
Interact with management and staff at all levels and ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
Computer audio including WAV, MP2, MP3, AAC.
May be required to lift 50 pounds
Minimum 3+ years in IT related field
Education and Licensing: * Microsoft MCSE preferred
Cisco CCNA or above preferred * SBE CBNT a plus
Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
Continuing education to maintain knowledge on the latest systems and technology.
Must possess valid state driver’s license and provide required proof of personal vehicle insurance
What We Offer: * Competitive pay commensurate with experience
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance with HAS and company match * 401K with company match
Paid Vacation & Holidays For more information about Cumulus Media or to apply, please visit www.cumulus.com Cumulus Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Department:* Engineering and Technical
Location:* Dallas, TX
Digital Asset Librarian
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Creative department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in photography, direct marketing, catalog and direct mail design, creative design, graphic design, marketing communications, or industrial copywriting, Uline is the company for you.
Digital Asset Librarian
Uline seeks a Digital Asset Librarian at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Maximize discovery of digital assets by enhancing product and lifestyle images with metadata that follows established guidelines and are consistent with business objectives.
- Manage lifecycle of image assets after creation, including selects and ingestion within MediaBank, Uline's digital asset management system (DAM).
- Audit assets for accurate naming and metadata, adhering to Uline's naming and metadata standards.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to aid in the overall enrichment of the metadata lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Master of Library and Information Science preferred.
- 1 to 2 years work experience in related field, preferably managing digital collections.
- Mac OS and basic Adobe Creative Cloud skills.
- Extremely organized with relentless attention to detail.
- Cataloging or metadata management experience preferred.
- 3+ years experience in a DAM system preferred.
- Adobe Creative Cloud and MediaBank experience preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline has steadily grown and continues to be a family owned and run business. The product line has expanded to include industrial, packaging, shipping, material handling, retail and janitorial supplies, including over 1,450 shipping box sizes alone. The 728-page Uline catalog reaches businesses nationwide, offering 32,500 products with quick delivery.
Today, with over 5,000 employees in North America, Uline has distribution centers in Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Allentown, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA. We also have international facilities in Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver Canada, along with Mexicali and Monterrey Mexico.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!