Musician Instrumental Job Description Sample
NUStaff is seeking a part-time Religious Musician to provide services for the Fort Buchanan, PR Religious Support Program, which includes Protestant and Catholic religious services.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Perform services on weekends, weekdays, evenings, and holidays as required.
- Shall be bilingual and able to play a majority of instruments or a combination i.e., piano, guitar, or keyboard.
- Be able to play by ear and/or on sight music reading.
- Recruit volunteers to assist in band or choir as needed.
- Conduct holiday programs in conjunction with the holiday services. During special holidays, additional services and rehearsals may be required.
- Plan and conduct one hour rehearsal during the week. Rehearsals, practices, meetings, or any other choir activity will not conflict with regularly scheduled worship events, to include religious education, Sunday school, or Fellowship. All rehearsals other than those regularly scheduled must be coordinated through the Religious Support Office and the volunteer musician or singers.
Experience / Education /
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screening.
- Must abide by all applicable regulations, publications, manuals, and local policies and procedures. AR 165-1, Army Chaplain Corps Activities; DA PAM165-18, Chapel and Chaplain Resource Management Standing Operating Procedures and the Command Master Religious Plan.
- Shall have thorough knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary worship music.
*NUStaff is an equal opportunity employer.
*Position is dependent on contract award.
Instrumental & Controls (Plc) Maintenance Technician
Perform equipment maintenance, under minimal direction of management, in an autonomous maintenance team-based filling and packaging high production function.
- Has a demonstrated experience working with and furthering knowledge of Instrumentation, Electrical and Controls.
- Has working knowledge of ladder logic for PLCs (Allen Bradley, Omron)
- Ability to utilize laptop to connect to PLC to aid in troubleshooting
- Has strong electrical troubleshooting/controls background.
- Can interpret schematics and utilize schematics to aid in troubleshooting controls, drives, servos and process instrumentation.
- Can use the calibration devices and following testing devices: multi meters, meggers and amp meters.
- Follow all KIK Custom Products policies and procedures
- Perform equipment repairs/replacements activities including accurate, complete, and timely follow-up documentation.
- Utilize TPM methodologies, specifically Effective Maintenance, to ensure equipment efficiency and reliability.
- Defines and selects parts and materials while following approved procedures.
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities in a fashion that assures personal safety and the safety of others and equipment.
- Follow Company and Plant environmental hazard Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); handle all cleaning and waste materials properly.
- Is proficient in and adheres to LOTOV procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Commitment to Communication
- Effectively communicates with others by presenting information, responding to questions, and seeking feedback/input.
- Effectively work with managers, operators, contractors, service people, vendors/suppliers to ensure timely and accurate completion of services.
- Utilizes computer programs such as Microsoft Office, SAP MMS maintenance management system.
- Train others to develop basic maintenance and advanced operating skills
- Maintains and cleans: Work area, crib, job site, tools, and equipment.
- Follow all cGMP’s (Current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Supports Operational Excellence PM, AM and Centerline procedures and promotes concepts
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK Consumer Brands – Pool Division
KIK’s Pool Additives Division (“Pool”) is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&SpaTM products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
Assistant Or Associate Professor Of Music Education, Instrumental (Band) Specialist
Job Title Assistant or Associate Professor of Music Education, Instrumental (Band) Specialist Vacancy Number (HISTORICAL) F014804 Vacancy Number F014804 Position Type Faculty City Waco State TX Zip 76798 Position Description Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education’s “Great Colleges to Work For.” The university is recruiting new faculty with a deep commitment to excellence in teaching, research and scholarship. Baylor seeks faculty who share in our aspiration to become a tier one research institution while strengthening our distinctive Christian mission as described in our strategic vision, Pro Futuris. (www.baylor.edu/profuturis/). As the world’s largest Baptist University, Baylor offers over 40 doctoral programs and has almost 17,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries. Rank Assistant Professor to Associate Professor Tenure Information Tenure Track/Tenured Responsibilities • Teach undergraduate courses in Instrumental Music Education • Teach graduate courses in Music Education • Supervise student teachers • Maintain an active research agenda • Other duties as assigned, based on qualifications, interests, and departmental needs Required Qualifications • Doctorate or ABD in Music Education required • Three or more years of successful public school music teaching experience Preferred Qualifications Rank and Salary Commensurate with experience and qualifications. Part-Time / Full-Time Full Time Special Conditions for Eligibility Posting Detail Information About Baylor Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions, they also get to experience Baylor.
Experience the culture of working for an institution consistently ranked as a “Great College to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education
Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment (www.baylor.edu/about)
Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for eligible staff and qualified dependents
Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Baylor marina to name a few
Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount
Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events
Experience Baylor through many more wonderful events and programs that take place on campus each year
Conveniently located in Waco, Texas, Baylor University is approximately 90 miles from both the Dallas-Fort Worth and Austin areas. To learn more about life in Waco, visit http://wacochamber.com/community/about-waco. EEO Statement Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant’s religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. Desired Start Date 08/01/2018 Open Date 09/05/2017 Close Date Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Review of complete applications will begin on November 1, 2017 and continue until the position is filled. Submit official transcripts of all university work and three letters of recommendation by email to MusicEd.email@example.com. Selected applicants may be asked to submit a teaching video and information about their faith background.
Instrumental & Electrical Technician
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a growing, and dynamic pork producer. We are seeking an Instrumental & Electrical Technician to work servicing/repairing production and facility equipment. Pay is based on experience. Initial screening through Doherty Staffing Solutions
This role is located in Estherville, IA, and has openings on 1st shift. I&E Technician maintains, troubleshoots, repairs and installs various types of instrumentation and electrical equipment throughout the plant. The IE technician functions in a team environment but must also be able to work independently as needed. The IE technician supports all aspects of electrical, instrumentation and analyzers for the Estherville plant.
Technician Main Duties/
· Read and interpret blueprints and electrical and instrument loop diagrams.
· Repair and troubleshoot electrical and instrumentation equipment ranging from small motors up to services involving 480 volts.
· Installation of new equipment up to 480 volts.
· Installation and removal of wiring & conduit and small piping and tubing.
· Installation of process control instrumentation such as transmitters, controllers, analyzers, control valves, sensors, etc. Rebuild and calibrate transmitter and control valves.
· Tune controllers.
Maintain and troubleshoot emission monitoring instrumentation and control equipment.
· Perform preventive maintenance on instrumentation and electrical equipment.
· Programming and troubleshooting programmable logic controls (PLC), control software and human-machine interface systems.
· Interface with outside contractors on new installation and startup of electrical and process control systems.
· Maintain plant electrical and instrument records and standards.
· Conduct instrument inspections and tests as required per the site’s mechanical integrity program.
· Work with plant mechanical maintenance techs, operations and quality assurance to complete projects, start-up activities, trials, and shut-down activities as necessary.
· Operate forklift, man lift & hand tools including drills, hacksaws, wrenches and grinders.
· Support plant mechanical maintenance activities as required
I&E Technician Key Requirements/
· Experience and knowledge in safety procedures including but not limited to, confined space entry, line opening, fall protection, lock out tag out, and hot work,
· Experience with Food Safety requirements.
· Demonstrated experience with reading blue prints and layouts including reading electrical and instrument loop diagrams.
· Solid experience with troubleshooting, testing and repairing electrical circuits up to 480 volts AC.
· Must be able to troubleshoot and repair both pneumatic and electronic instrumentation loops.
· Preferred proficiency with programming and troubleshooting programmable logic controls (PLC), control software and human-machine interface systems.
· Must have the ability to climb a ladder, drive a forklift, use a man lift, and wear a respirator.
· Basic computer knowledge to include PC component identification and troubleshooting and use of software such as CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System), Widows office tools and PLC software.
· Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) a plus.
To apply for the I&E Technician, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the I&E Technician position, please call 952.562.1033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
Hospice Musician - Santa Barbara County
Understand the hospice philosophy and issues of death and dying
Musical proficiency with instrument and/or voice.
Sufficient repertoire of popular songs, and/or relaxing instrumental selections.
Open to working with people of different cultures, beliefs, values and lifestyles.
Reliable vehicle to drive for work
Current Driver's license
Clean background & driving record
Maintain auto insurance coverage
Hospice and/or music therapy experience preferred. Attributes:
Act calmly and professionally at all times
Strong organization and communication skills
Work well independently and in a team environment
High attention to detail and good follow up We offer flexible schedules and competitive pay. For more information about our company please visit our website at www.centralcoasthospice.com
Instrumental Music Teacher
Exciting opportunity for a Junior High (grades 6-8) Instrumental Music Teacher with an anticipated start date of March 2018. Candidates should submit:
Letter of Interest, Resume, OLAS Application and Copy of NYS Certification. Apply through OLAS at www.olasjobs.org by March 2, 2018. Democrat and Chronicle.
Keywords: Private Instrument Teacher, Location: Homer, NY - 13077
Part-Time Instrumental Music Teacher
The Winston School of Short Hills, New Jersey is looking for a part-time instrumental music teacher for the September 2018 school year. INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC TEACHER BRASS, WOODWINDS, PERCUSSION, GUITAR AND POSSIBLY STRINGS.
Please send resume and letter of interest to: Terri Cerritto, Director of Performing Arts and The Winston Center tcerrittowinstonschool.org
Applied Instrumental Music Instructor
Applied Instrumental Music Instructor Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the
Apply for this Joblink/button. If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the
Bookmarklink. To email this position to a friend, click on the
Email to a Friendlink. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the
Print Previewlink. Bookmark this Posting|Print Preview|Apply for this Job Posting Details Position Information Posting Number116 Job TitleApplied Instrumental Music Instructor Job CategoryAdjunct Position Summary Information Job Description Summary Southwestern Michigan College, a two-year college located approximately 30 minutes north of South Bend, Indiana, and approximately 30 minutes from Lake Michigan, is seeking an Applied Instrumental Music Instructor. The Applied Instrumental Music Instructor will provide 30-60 minute weekly lessons (1-4 hours per week). Prepare and advise students for transfer into a four-year college music program. As requested, do sectional rehearsals with members theSMCSymphonic Band and Jazz Ensemble. Required Qualifications Must have a degree or commensurate experience in instrumental performance or music education. Must posses the ability to maintain a high level of expectation for their own technique and instill in their students a strong work ethic. Preferred Qualifications Other Information All applicants must demonstrate the ability to promote active and collaborative learning through a variety of teaching methods, as well as relate to students. Excellent organization and communication skills as well as the demonstrated use of instructional technology are required. The hiring manager for this position is Dr. Jon Korzun. Please contact him if you have any questions regarding the position – email@example.com or 269-782-1225. Special Instructions to Applicants Reference Requests Reference Request Details Accept ReferencesYes Minimum Requests3 Maximum Requests Posting Specific Questions Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*). + *How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
Inside Higher Ed
Chronicle of Higher Ed
Indiana Career Connect
SMC Job Alert Email
HigherEdJobs Applicant Documents Required Documents
Resume Optional Documents
Optional Documents Southwestern Michigan College is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for students, faculty and staff. The College complies with all federal laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination including Title VI, Title IX, Section 504, and Title II and with all requirements and regulations of the U.S Department of Education.
Instructional Assistant - Instrumental Music
INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANT - INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC Arbor View HS Las Vegas, NV Support Staff Under immediate supervision of a licensed professional, assists in conducting classes, rehearsals, and choreographic performances for instrumental music students. Please refer to the job description for full details. Work Site Arbor View HS PAC/REQ 227134 Subject BAND Months 9 Hours/Day 6.0 Range/Grade 40 Documents Required at time of application
- High School Diploma or EquivalentContact Person's Name Lynda Contact Person's Phone 702-799-6660 Job Number: 5300040774 Open Date: 01/08/2018
Adjunct Professor Of Vocal Or Instrumental Music
General Description An adjunct faculty member at Oklahoma City Community College has the primary responsibility of instruction. Secondary responsibilities include supporting the integrity of curricula, encouraging student success, and promoting the mission of the division to which the adjunct faculty member belongs as well as the College as a whole.
(Position Specific) (The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from this position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.)
(Duties Assignment Statement) An adjunct faculty member is primarily responsible for supporting student learning by providing quality instruction in courses that the adjunct faculty member and the dean/director agree will be taught. Quality instruction includes clear course objectives, prepared and relevant class activities, effective and understandable presentations of learning materials, fair and understandable grading practices (credit classes only), timely responses to students, and a positive atmosphere in the classroom.
In addition to the primary responsibility for supporting student learning, an adjunct faculty member is expected to: Participate in the assessment of student learning outcomes for the program and/or department. Respond in a timely fashion to information requests from program, division, and College administrators.
Attend meetings as required. Acquire new knowledge and skills as appropriate for the academic discipline. Maintain license or professional certification specific to program requirements.
Satisfy objectives for mutually agreed upon special assignments. Support the College’s vision, mission, goals, and priorities. Course(s) this position might teach include: MU 1141 INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION MU 1151 GROUP INSTRUCTION MU 1241 INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION MU 1251 GROUP INSTRUCTION MU 2141 INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION MU 2241 INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION MU 2242 INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION MU 2341 CLASSICAL GUITAR ENSEMBLE
(Safety / Policy & Procedures) Abide by the policies and procedures published in the Board of Regents Policies and College Policies & Procedures. Contribute to a safe educational & working environment.
Adhere to established safety and health procedures and practices for the purpose of providing injury and illness prevention for self and others. Complete quarterly health and safety training pursuant to OCCC’s established safety and health procedures and practices. Participate in all applicable OCCC emergency, evacuation and shelter in place drills and be prepared to take action and assist others in taking appropriate action should a health or safety emergency occur.
, Skills & Abilities Professional performance ability in vocal or instrumental music. Teaching experience in individual and/or group instruction. Demonstrated positive human relations and communication skills Basic computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office or similar software Flexible teaching style to accommodate individual learning styles Committed to helping students achieve their goals to be successful and attain a college education Knowledge of or willingness to learn computer programs used in the department and on campus (such as MineOnline and Moodle) Organization and attention to detail Support and willingness to teach in a competency-based instructional system Ability to work independently and coordinate work with colleagues and peers Ability to work well as a team member in an instructional unit Ability to communicate and articulate concepts in an organized manner both verbally and in writing Ability to read and understand content in order to assist students when they are having difficulty interpreting concepts Ability to interact in an effective and encouraging manner with students individually and in groups Ability to be available for office hours and provide means of communication with supervisor(s) and/or the department or division office Must be punctual Must be reliable
/Working Conditions 1. GENERAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Sedentary work: The person in this position may occasionally exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. 2. PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
This position requires the person to frequently move about the classroom to perform the essential functions of the position. This position requires the person to frequently communicate with students, faculty, and staff to perform the essential functions of the position. Must be able to exchange accurate information in various situations.
This position requires the person to operate a computer, other office machinery and mobile devices to prepare, edit, or copy documents. 3. VISUAL ACUITY: This position requires the person to judge, observe and assess the accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations. 4. WORKING CONDITIONS This position performs the essential functions in an indoor classroom or office setting.
Special Instructions to Applicants If you are interviewed for this position
, you will be asked to perform a five-minute audition to demonstrate your vocal or instrumental performance abilities. Applicants are to thoroughly complete the online application and attach the following required documents: cover letter, resume, and transcript conferring a minimum of a Master’s degree and confirming successful completion of at least 18 graduate hours in hours in Music or related field.
Applicants who do not attach the required documents will not be considered for the position. For application assistance, please contact Human Resources at (405) 682-7542, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Posting Number: Adjunct_0401649 Classification Title: Adjunct Professor
Working Title:* Adjunct Professor of Vocal or Instrumental Music
Datatel Position ID:* COAR6ADJMUSC1A
Annual Hours:* As needed or assigned
Placement Range:* $690 per Credit Hour
Position Type:* Adjunct Faculty
What position does this position report to?:* Music Program Director; Dean of the Division of AEH
What position(s) reports to this position?:* None
Minimum Education/Experience:* Master’s Degree with 18 graduate hours in Music or related field.
Work Hours:* Day, evening and/or weekends as required by section assignment. Department: Division of Arts
Job Open Date:* 07/13/2017 Job Close Date: 06/30/2018 Open Until Filled: No
HR Contact:* Alicia Silva
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!