Muskego Job Description Sample
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
Under general guidance of supervisor and/or design engineer, the test technician coordinates and participates in lab activities to ensure compliance with test specifications and generally accepted standards and provides support for development efforts while ensuring protection of the test environment, including physical facility and staff.
Performs various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices. Pursues initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction.
Typical duties/responsibilities for engineering may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Assist design engineers in development work evaluating components, prototype assembly and product verification testing.
Maintain and use test specifications to test products and prototypes. Be able to interpret results in order to verify that performance matches requirements. Check reasonableness, prepare and present test reports and maintain records.
Perform certification testing and create test reports for certifying bodies like UL and IEC.
Construct test setups and fixtures requiring mechanical construction and electrical wiring from design engineer specifications.
Troubleshoot and repair electronic and electrical circuits from schematic drawings under the supervision of design engineers or sr. test engineer.
Help monitor equipment requirements to meet standards, specify and coordinate or execute purchase of lab supplies and equipment.
Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
Monitor lab safety policies and procedures including: lab safety improvements, annual safety audits, maintain MSDS, Job Safety Analysis reports, accident reports, update lab wiring diagrams as additional equipment is implemented, monitor testing conditions (test setups) for safety and keep up with OSHA requirements.
Participate in lab safety committees as a representative of the development engineering department.
Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
Help Monitor and maintain instrument calibration and records (both electrical and dimensional).
Responsible for sending equipment out for repairs and calibration when needed.
Assist in ISO 17025 duties for CSA and UL accreditations.
COMPLEXITY OF TASKS:
Duties require understanding of standard engineering theories, concepts, principles and techniques. Basic knowledge of drive and inverter operation. Proficiency in using lab test equipment, especially oscilloscopes, multi-meters, function generators, etc.
Work is subject to overview to ensure quality and efficiency
Associate's Degree in engineering plus 5+ years of drive design support, services and/or testing experiences. Preferred candidate with additional UL and IEC experiences related to drives verification tests. Must be motivated, self-driven and a team player.
Mechanical Design Engineer
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for assisting with and/or leading moderately complex projects across multiple products.
- Quoting, planning, estimating and other design functions
- Assist with the build process, development, test and functionality of the designs.
- Handle all mechanical aspects of design for multiple products in the line, including generating accurate drawings and bills of materials
- Ability to successfully lead engineering projects from cradle to grave; releasing orders with little to no guidance
- May provide work direction to designers and less experienced engineers involved in project(s)
- Estimate non-standard items for new RFQs; generate estimates for Sales team
- Provide quotes for design and development of mechanical systems, and redesign of existing systems to meet the customer needs
- Communicate with customers/sales to develop mechanical specification
- Interface with Electrical Group to integrate PLC control
- Work with manufacturing to ensure product manufacturability and troubleshoot floor problems
- Follow through on field tests and develop new ideas as suggested by the results of the tests
- Act as technical support for the sales team
- BSME and 5+ years of mechanical design and project management experience
- Design experience, including creating drawings and bills of materials
- Quoting (including scope of work) experience
- Design for manufacturability experience
- Ability to develop and make presentations to customers and company management
- Communication Skills with an emphasis on working with all departments in the business unit
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Intermediate to expert level experience with CAD systems, such as Solid Works
- Ability to travel as required
Global Supply Chain Manager
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and execute strategic sourcing of component parts including electronics.
- Based on business growth and needs, build and manage an internal supply chain team including a foreign agent.
- Manage supply of component parts to ensure effective supply based on manufacturing needs and sales projections.
- Build and maintain an efficient and cost-effective network of global logistics partners for optimal product flow.
- Negotiate agreements and terms with vendors, nurturing key relationships throughout the supply chain.
- Identify and introduce best practices for supply chain and logistics management within the organization.
- Expedite the flow and availability of goods, minimizing total costs throughout the supply chain, maximizing profitability, and delivering superior customer service to customers.
- Strong business planning skills to execute strategic projects with implications for business areas with rapidly evolving business processes.
- Must possess a balanced perspective on strategic and tactical issues.
- Professional verbal and written communication style with the ability to interact with customers, vendors, and employees.
We're Looking For:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Supply Chain or Purchasing Manager in a manufacturing environment for high-end products, preferably consumer electronics.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, business, or related field.
- Global supply chain experience required, particularly in regards to sourcing, international shipping, import and export controls, duties and compliance.
- Ability to travel internationally to meet and audit suppliers.
- Experience on-shoring manufacturing operations.
- Excellent negotiation and vendor management skills.
About Follicle: After rigorous research and development, Follicle is launching a revolutionary hair care product. We're a startup headquartered in Milwaukee, WI. We're looking for people who are energetic, collaborative, and ready to do what it takes to set the business up for explosive growth.
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity for Growth & Advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Fun, friendly office culture with a prime downtown location
Machine Operator / Process Technician
Prominent, growing New Berlin, Wisconsin manufacturing company is offering career growth opportunities for plastics industry blow molding or injection molding candidates, OR, candidates in other industries who have had strong experience running complex automated or semi-automated production machinery to learn their business.
$15-$22/hour, 12 hr. shiftsas Machine Technician I, or Machine Technician II (depending upon prior experience).
Direct Hire positions are on day or night rotational shifts. The Machine Technician / Operator ensures efficient operation of complex automated or semi-automated blow molding or injection molding production line machinery. Positions are also available for candidates with strong process knowledge and skills operating complex automated or semi-automated production machinery in other industries. There are three technical career path levels to progress in as a Machine Technician with this organization.As your skilled recruiter, please review the job description requirements and if interested in these opportunities complete the application and your cover letter and resume will receive immediate attention. Sorry, relocation assistance is not available for these positions. Kristine Schoolcraft, Talent Acquisition Manager at
Parallel Employment Group
- Operate assigned Rocheleau blow molding (Mat.Tech.I), Bekum, Kautex blow molding (Mat.Tech.II), or Toshiba Injection Molding (Mat.Tech.I) production line equipment to maximize High 5 Operational Metrics: Efficiency, Quality, Safety, Engagement and Resin Loss.
- Independently perform machine adjustments within allowable parameters, perform routine machine maintenance tasks and minor repairs on all production equipment, including molders and peripheral quality equipment on assigned lines.
- Identify and recommend improvements and support all company continuous improvements activities. Work with plant leadership, set up and maintenance to implement improvements. Sustain 6S program in the production cells, supporting team members and reporting repeat variation to leadership.
- Ensure adherence to customer specifications and accurately document all records related to downtime, production, scrap, repairs, process deviation, etc.
- Act as a mentor and technical resource for other team members and new members learning technical functions.
- Assist in identifying non-conforming product and re-work of non-conforming product as necessary.
- Work safely, following all safety policies and proactively participating in the safe work of others and the safety of the overall environment.
- Perform other miscellaneous support work to enable the team to be successful and as requested by plant leadership. Assist in the duties of other team members, including helping to cover break times, etc.
Must be able to stand and walk for long periods, lift or carry parts, material and product of up to 30 pounds. Must be able to grasp, pinch, reach, finger, pick, or otherwise work with fingers, hands and arms for regular tasks. Must laugh at jokes and enjoy attempts at humor from other team members, no matter how feeble.
Must be able to wear eye and hearing protection and operate effectively in temperatures ranging from 60 to 110 F.
Must climb steps, maintain body equilibrium to prevent falling, have good hand/eye coordination, stoop, and bend. Must be capable of visually detecting defects, depth, colors, variances, and see objects as real.
Minimal local travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
High School diploma or equivalent required with advanced technical certificate or formal education preferred. At least 2 years of technical processing, maintenance or troubleshooting experience, preferably in a continuous process manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated Mechanical aptitude and learning agility in regards to technical matters.
- Exhibit excellent decision making skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Demonstrated capability in basic math and measurement.
- Ability to follow guidelines independently and work as part of a cohesive production team.
- Familiarity with basic business computer applications and mobile device applications.
- Must be able to provide own basic set of tools
Paid Holidays: After 60 days, full time Members receive 8 hours holiday pay for 9 recognized company holidays each year, plus one additional discretionary floating holiday. Members scheduled and working the holidays are also paid double time for the hours worked!
Paid Vacation: Operations team Members receive a vacation pay check on their anniversary date with unpaid vacation days according to the schedule below. Members choose to either schedule days off or work their schedule and get paid. After 1 Year of Service: 2% of previous year’s gross earnings with 7 optional unpaid days off. After 2 Years of Service: 4% of previous year’s gross earnings with 14 optional unpaid days off. After 7 Years of Service: 6% of previous year’s gross earnings with 21 optional unpaid days off. After 14 Years of Service: 8% of previous year’s gross earnings with 28 optional unpaid days off.
Life Insurance: Effective the 90th day of membership, the Company will pay for a Life Insurance policy for you equal to two (2) times your annual salary up to $100,000. Additional voluntary Life Insurance and Accident insurance can be purchased for member, spouse and/or children.
Disability Benefits: Effective the 90th day of membership, Short Term and Long Term disability benefits are paid by the company for you to help protect your income in the event of illness or injury.
401(K) Retirement Match: the company helps plan for long term prosperity by automatically enrolling members in our retirement savings plan on the first day of the month after 90 days of service. The Company matches 50% of contributions on up to 4% of earnings. This match vests gradually over a 6 year period.
Dental Insurance: Eligible on the 90th day, Members can pay $5.68 for single premium or $12.92 for family coverage each bi-weekly pay period.
Vision Insurance: Eligible on the 90th day, routine Vision exams are covered each year. The cost for single premium is $2.78 bi-weekly and $8.32 bi-weekly for family coverage.
Comprehensive Medical Plan: Eligible on the 90th day, Members can choose from two comprehensive medical plans based on individual or family needs. Preventative Care Benefits in both plans include immunizations, routine physical exams and tests paid at 100% in network. To help you plan for medical expenses, the company will match the first $150 you put into our Health FSA or HSA plan.And BEST OF ALL, you are part of a community-based organization who celebrates their Members and teams accomplishments with bonus programs, recognition, contests and Member events!
POSITION:Cleanroom Associate – Skill I
LOCATION: BD Medical, Franklin, WI
GENERAL FUNCTION - Manufacturing
Works in a cleanroom environment to aseptically fill syringes used in IV Flush procedures. Cross-trained in packaging operations. De-contaminates product for use in the cleanroom
Reports to the cleanroom Skill IV production leader for daily guidance and interaction.
PRIMARY DUTIES - Manufacturing
The essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
- Follows GMP’s and SOP’s to properly gown and get suited up for working in the cleanroom.
- Aseptically fills syringes following established guidelines and policies.
- Manually applies tip caps to filled syringe.
- Assists in cleanroom cleaning on a weekly and daily basis.
- Decontaminates (wiping) product being passed through into the cleanroom.
- Removes product to be staged for pass-through from corrugated boxes.
- Makes sure all product is properly labeled with tote tags.
- Ensures that all appropriate work, safety, and quality procedures are being followed.
- Accounts for all syringes upon completion of work.
- Cross-trained in packaging operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS - Manufacturing
- Good dexterity and coordination to efficiently fill syringes using repetitive motions.
- Must be results orientated, detailed, reliable and trustworthy.
- Experience working in a Cleanroom environment preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to alternate standing and sitting for up to 9 hours a day at times.
- Able to work in a cleanroom environment where talking, make-up and jewelry are not allowed.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. and have the ability to push and/or pull 55 lbs. of pressure.
- Occasionally some twisting, turning and bending throughout the shift.
- Quality conscience and able to follow strict and regimented procedures.
- Must be able to effectively read/write English
- Willing to work voluntary and mandatory overtime
- Detailed oriented and accuracy driven
- Safety conscious
- Reliable with excellent attendance record
- Must be able to co-exist in a diverse workplace
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Manufacturing
- Must be able to effectively read/write English
- Willing to work voluntary and mandatory overtime
- Detailed oriented and accuracy driven
- Safety conscious
- Reliable with excellent attendance record
- Must be able to co-exist in a diverse workplace
Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation and Holidays
Inside Sales Representative
Who are we?
Nev’s Ink, Inc. has been “sticking” around since 1989. We specialize in producing high quality label and tape for the medical and healthcare industry. We pride ourselves on knowing our customers and tailoring our process to provide them what they need with great quality. Our steep tradition in customer service is why we boast a 96% retention rate. We have never met a problem we can't help solve or a label we can't do.
What are we looking for?
An Inside Sales representative that meets or exceeds sale objectives by promoting, marketing and selling Nev's Ink products through professional sales techniques, customer service, and relationship building skills.
‘Day in the life’:
- Maximizing sales through direct inside sales channel.
- Growing customer share by calling on and securing meetings with all Nev's Ink accounts.
- Answering inbound call inquiries by clarifying information, researching, completing transactions, and forwarding requests.
- Problem solving and exploring alternative resolutions.
- Sells additional services by anticipating the customers’ needs
- Making quality outbound sales calls each day.
- Identify top 20% target opportunities with current Nev's Ink accounts.
- Understanding customers buying process, characteristics and procedures.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotes.
- Negotiate and communicate effectively with clientele.
- Conducting customer education and product information meetings.
- Participating in sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
- Submission of daily planners/activity reports, sales plans, and forecasts
- Consistently informed on sales market trends and techniques
- Highly organized and always striving to efficiently maximize your time
- Striving to be a Top-selling and knowledgeable agent
- Able to operating within an expense budget
- Able to perform administrative tasks to maintain sales accounts
- Enjoy’s developing positive relationships with other employees
- Willing to perform any other tasks or duties that may be assigned by management
- 401K with 5% match
This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group
Store Merchandiser - Beer Sales (Part-Time)
Beechwood Sales & Service, an Anheuser-Busch and craft beer distributor has an excellent opportunity in our Merchandising Department. We are currently looking to fill a part-time Delivery Merchandiser/Stocker in Waukesha County. This position is a hands-on, entry level role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage and distribution industry. This individual is responsible for following a route in their personal vehicle (mileage reimbursed) to facilitate the breakdown and restocking of deliveries, building displays, and rotating product in our retail accounts. This is a great position for a college student as it provides flexibility in scheduling and the majority of time is spent working in the trade at retail accounts. Merchandisers are developed and mentored to become familiar with the various roles of sales & operations within our growing company. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. This position will require consistent availability on weekends. Our office is located in New Berlin; however, this individual will work in the Waukesha area on a daily basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow a specified route to service accounts in personal vehicle on a daily basis
- Breakdown and restock deliveries at retail accounts
- Build displays at retail accounts that are neat and well-maintained
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed in accordance to supplier freshness standards
- Fill and rotate shelves, end caps, and coolers to ensure proper cooler and shelf management
- Communicate with Merchandising Manager on customer questions/issues as they arise
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
- Help Sales Representatives with special requests as needed; i.e. building displays as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- 0-2 years merchandising experience
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills are required including phone, email, and text
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Superior organizational skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve, and meet deadlines
- Must have good attention to detail
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
- Daily, punctual attendance is required
- Must be able to work every weekend
- Must be able to lift, move, and place cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
Beechwood Sales & Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Linux System Admin
The individual should be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously providing day-to-day operational support to Global MR Software Engineering team with the duties include (but are not limited to):
Responsible for Infrastructure design, implementation and ongoing management for product engineering development, build and test environments, focusing on availability, performance, security and reliability.
As part of DevOps team, would own the Infrastructure (Development, build and test environments). Own infrastructure modifications and upgrades (Change management).
Would work closely to triage with various teams in resolving issues spanning across regions. Lead root cause analysis (RCA) partnering with Internal stakeholders (Engineering, Central IT/Tools etc.) & external partners (OEM’s etc.) as needed and build mitigation plans.
Maintain the highest levels of availability, capacity and performance and report out metrics.
Abreast with the latest in Infrastructure technology, able to quickly demonstrate proof of concept, design & implement solution in a timely manner gathering stakeholders requirements.
Flexible to provide 24x7 operational support based on the business necessities
6+ years of hands on experience in modern Linux operating system (e.g Scientific Linux, RedHat, SUSE).
2+ years of experience working on virtualization technologies such as virtual box, KVM, zones
2+ years of expertise in Docker container tech stack and be able develop/compose/automate/deploy/debug containers on premise.
Experience in managing datacenter hardware installation, configuration & troubleshooting
Experience in Jenkins infrastructure setup, maintaining complex Jenkins deployments and operationalization.
Experience in UNIX scripting such as bash, csh, perl, python.
Good understanding of concurrent software development, its effect on build management & releasing the builds across versions & environments.
Dependable, hands-on problem solver obsessed with automating processes with excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented and moves fast.
Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and communications skills.
Experience in tools like Gitlab, Artifactory, SONAR etc.
Experience with provisioning tools like Ansible, Puppet and Chef
Knowledge on Docker Swarm PAAS models and Kubernetes
Experience with ELK and Grafana technology stack(s)
Knowledge of Software development cycle and product delivery as applicable to the medical device industry
Self-starter who is motivated to learn and is at ease working as part of a team of highly talented professionals
An appetite for taking intelligent risks and willingness to experiment new technologies & methodologies.
The ability to take an idea and run with it to finish line, while also being a great team player
System Testing Technician
MR System Testing. Job duties include but not limited to the following
-Print all paper travelers required for documentation for all the steps in performing the tests
-installation of equipment’s
-Tuning the system using a network analyzer
-Installation and troubleshooting of various sub-assemblies
-Run all system level tests
Unpack and pack sub-assembly items for shipments
-Make sure all paper travelers and associated papers are properly filled out and completed
-Hand all documents to QA
-Be able to work independently
-Be able to follow detailed work instructions
-Have organizational skills
-Have good documentation practices
-Have basic mechanical and electrical skills
-Be able to interface with system software
-Be able to lift 35lbs and occasionally 50lbs.
-Be able to work around strong magnetic field
-Be able to perform visual inspection of electrical components
-Have troubleshooting skills
-Experience with RF electronic equipment (Network, Spectrum or Signal Analyzers)
-Experience with RF circuits
-Experience working with MRI’s or other medical equipment
-Experience in electronic manufacturing
Sourcing - Process Leader
The Sourcing Process Leader is responsible for identifying and prioritizing process improvement, process development, or tool improvement opportunities within sourcing or sourcing compliance. These responsibilities include achieving stated goals and objectives in the areas of simplification, supplier service delivery, implementation of QMS and compliance requirements, achieving cost reductions, and driving sourcing initiatives including supplier diversity and supplier consolidation.
Key responsibilities include:
• Identifying and prioritizing process improvement and process development opportunities within the assigned areas in sourcing or sourcing compliance.
• Leading the development and implementation of new/improved processes.
• Collaborating with key stakeholders within GE Corporate and GE Healthcare to gain buy-in and drive process sustainability.
• Utilizing the Lean Six Sigma toolkit, as well as CAP tools.
• Performing data analysis to enable decision making and prioritization.
• Optimizing supplier selection and development, including managing technical assessment of suppliers and driving supply base towards preferred suppliers
• Providing functional process support for the assigned commodities or purchase families, which are slated to deliver significant savings to the business.
• Tactical execution within a Purchase Family – NPI requirements, escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, database management.
• Working cross-functionally to implement process improvements to optimize savings opportunities. Identify and leverage best practices across functional lines. Work closely with business P&L leads to ensure cross business synergies.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Technical related degree.
2. 2 years’ work experience with knowledge in assigned commodities, commercial sourcing or process improvement.
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets development and analysis.
1. Demonstrate strong execution and project management skills, including the ability to drive change in a team-based environment.
2. Demonstrated ability to identify & implement process improvements/best practices
3. High level of organization skills, analytical thinking, and facilitation skills, including solid presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
4. OMLP or Leadership Program graduate.
5. Greenbelt or Black Belt (preferred) Certification
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!