Nail Making Machine Tender Job Description Sample
Mold Making Machinist
Job Number: 3886
Job Title: Mold Making Machinist
Location: Des Moines, IA
Relocation Available: No, the candidate must be local
Our client, located in Des Moines, Iowa, is currently seeking to fill the position of Mold Making Machinist. For the candidate who possesses their requirements, they are eager for this individual to join their team.
This Company has exciting opportunities for Machinists to join Company's talented, dedicated and growing team! This person will complete assigned engineering tasks as needed to build components for engineering projects. Use various machining techniques to produce a quality plastic part that meets the requirements of the customer and provide tooling support.
- High School education coursework or GED. A Two-year Tool & Die Degree or four years of experience in tooling or mold making preferred.
- Experience using tools such as metal saws, mills, grinders and lathes.
- Knowledge of Windows based CAD programs such as Master cam, AutoCAD and Solid Works.
- Interest in 3rd Shift.
- Clean and maintain production tools and molds.
- Build components for new tools, existing tools and molds through the use of tool room equipment, using designs created by the engineering department. Read and interpret plans from paper drawings or computer files.
- Using toolmakers scope, measures, examines, diagnoses and trouble-shoots existing molds to make improvements or corrections repairs.
- Work with project leaders to ensure that projects are finished quickly and precisely.
- Ability to operate personal computer.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and utilize instructions and short correspondence with professionals. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratios, percent and use trigonometry. Ability to read and understand complicated designs and drawings.
Group Account Supervisor/ Gad- Join An Agency That Is Making Strides In The Healthcare Industry
If you are interested in an exciting change, follow the link to our career page to the many opportunities we can provide. https://bit.ly/2yLtysA
Looking for an opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding? An opportunity in an environment that is team driven and values work-life balance? An opportunity that focuses on professional growth through external learning opportunities and career advancements?
At this agency, you will make an impact by partnering with top, global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking medicines/treatments and working to make medicines accessible AND affordable.
- You will be recognized for your achievements and contributions with no limits on advancement opportunities allowing you to realize your full potential.
- You will have the opportunity to learn from external training, mentorship, and cross functional project teams.
- You will be part of a growing Chicago presence and work in a state-of-the-art office with colleagues who love to collaborate and deliver amazing work.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related subject is preferred
- 5+ years of experience with a pharmaceutical advertising agency or medical communications firm with direct client/brand account management
- Managed markets agency background is a plus
- Launch experience is preferred
- Desire to be hands on with client deliverables
- Ability to travel up to 10% for client meetings (Travel is limited to the Greater Chicagoland area)
- Assumes primary lead for the client
- Provides direction to support team on all aspects of project management to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded
- Manages projects by utilizing approved internal project briefs, proposal templates, and budget tools
- Conduct performance reviews, prepare development plan, and MBO’s for direct reports
- Collaborates with all teams to ensure proposal development is accurate and all teams hours are captured (Traffic, Production, Creative, Clinical/Copy, Meeting Services, etc)
- Adheres to PhRMA, FDA, OIG, and ACCME guidelines
- Ensure the highest standards of quality control of client materials and, as appropriate, develop best practices protocols for internal project teams to facilitate quality control
- Plenty of opportunities for growth and career advancement, great benefits and accessible leadership
- I have worked at multiple agencies and they do the best job, by far, of creating a great culture of collaboration and respect
- There’s a genuine interest in helping me grow professionally
Market Making Engineer (Blockchain)
- Build functionality that will optimize market-making on a platform that supports the exchange of cryptocurrency and foreign currency
- Provide technical expertise to support and enhance core trading applications.
- React to market developments by covering new trading protocols / product times
- Ensure electronic trading systems have appropriate safety controls
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Author detailed technical specifications
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Direct experience with algorithmic trading and market making functionality
- 4+ years of development experience, ideally in emerging products
- Stellar communication skills with the ability to lead technical discussions
- Knowledge of best practices and development tools
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Enthusiasm for working on a small, growing team in a startup environment
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Prior experience in foreign exchange markets
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency-specific market functions and terminology
- Experience with Python or Go in a production environment
- Previous Startup experience
Tender Management Analyst
Position: Tender Management Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA (SNA)
Reporting to: Manager, Tender Management
FLSA Classification: Exempt
The Tender Management (TM) Analyst plays a critical role in producing responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to win new customers and protect existing business. The TM Analyst leads cross-functional teams during the entire project life-cycle, from initial evaluation of an opportunity to final deliverables. Above all, the TM Analyst provides timely and insightful business analysis to decision-makers for each opportunity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform a variety of financial and statistical analyses to evaluate profitability, risk exposure, "what if" scenarios, etc. for each opportunity
Customize and integrate complex pricing spreadsheets to collect, process, and validate large quantities of pricing and related data
Produce internal and external deliverables, for example documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
Qualify and analyze incoming bid material against corporate Tender Management criteria. Integrate and synthesize information from many sources (bid documents, conversations, emails, reports, etc.)
Lead Tender opportunities as the project manager. Collaborate with others to accurately and comprehensively define project scope and deliverables to satisfy customer requirements
Clearly communicate project strategy, requirements, action items, etc. mostly via email and telephone
Simultaneously manage several proposal projects from beginning to end, often with challenging timelines and processes.
Act as the primary point of contact between Agility internal sales teams, regional project teams, and customers
2-5 years of experience in business analytics, finance, pricing or a related field
Must be proficient with MS-Office products, especially MS Excel, where advanced skills and experience are required
Preference for knowledge or experience in logistics and transportation industry (sales or operations)
Preference for knowledge or experience with Project or Program Management
Preference for experience using web-based sourcing and procurement tools, for example, SciQuest, GT Nexus, Ariba, etc.
Experience with Databases and/or ERP systems is a plus
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry training preferred
Qualified applicants (internal and external) must currently possess legal authorization to work in the United States
The ideal candidate will be results-oriented and possess strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate varying analytical scenarios. The pace related to the tender analyst role is rigorous and unpredictable in nature. It demands discipline, perseverance, and a keen awareness of project requirements and deadlines. Above all, it requires strong analytics and sound judgment to evaluate each opportunity. Time-management and leadership skills to manage multiple teams, tasks, deliverables, and timelines are also needed.
Demonstrates Agility Values of Integrity, Personal Ownership, Teamwork, and Excellence
Team player with superior interpersonal skills
Open-minded to continuous change and willing to be flexible
Superior communication skills
Committed to continuous improvement and learning
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often stressful environment
Positive attitude and a friendly, approachable demeanor
Contentious and thorough, with a keen attention to detail
Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
Respects cultural differences and is not judgmental
Proactive and creative approach to project management and problem solving
Disciplined in organization, documentation, record-keeping, and time management
Ability to balance competing priorities and deliver quality work within tight timeframes
Knowledgeable of world geography and major trade lanes
Capacity to train and instruct others on how to perform tasks
Lives within a reasonable commuting distance from the Irvine, CA facility
English is the principal language for this position. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse, multicultural environment. Professional proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese, or another language is a plus.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and other technical software is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk and use hand and eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT
Normal working hours for this position are Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. While Management strives to avoid excessive overtime, working outside of normal hours will often be required to satisfy business needs.
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.
Associate Veterinarian - Tender Paws Animal Hospital
Tender Paws Animal Hospital is looking for a third doctor to join our well-run, growing hospital in Conroe, TX! For the past fifteen years, we have served the Conroe, Willis, Montgomery and The Woodlands areas and maintained our well regarded and successful hospital by providing outstanding customer service and quality care to our clients. We focus on educating our clients and improving the quality of life for their pets!
We have a tenured and highly trained staff that allows you to concentrate on quality small animal veterinary medicine and surgery. We place a great deal of importance on diagnostics and diet and nutrition. We are also well-equipped with digital x-ray, laser therapy and provide on-site ultrasound and echoes, and use complementary medicine such as acupuncture and herbs with traditional medicine.
We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian who shares our values, looking for a place to grow and interested in leadership opportunities. This doctor will be doing routine surgeries, dentals, emergency surgeries and exams. If this sounds like a great fit, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of TX
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Medical Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Continuing Education allowance
• Professional Liability Coverage
Roll Tender Trainee (4815-159)
Graphic Packaging International, Inc. (NYSE: GPK), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading provider of packaging solutions for a wide variety of products to food, beverage and other consumer products companies. The Company is one of the largest producers of folding cartons and holds a leading market position in coated-unbleached kraft and coated-recycled board. The Company's customers include some of the most widely recognized companies in the world. Our vision -- to provide packaging solutions that improve the world in which we live -- can be achieved by delivering value to our customers, building a high performance culture for our employees, creating superior returns for our shareholders, and being an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities in which we operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 12,500 employees working in more than 50 locations in North and South America, Europe and Asia. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make our company successful. We invite you to review the following employment opportunity and to learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
We offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry. With competitive base salaries, 401(k) plans and benefit offerings; we strive to reward talented people who make our company successful.
Participates in overall product outcome associated with web offset presses
Interprets and documents standards related to product performance/quality
Assists in the maintenance and set up of equipment for customer product
Able to fill in as Assistant Press Operator if needed
Supervision for position is random.
Part II – Job Functions
Sets up materials for press operation.
Assist in the performance of equipment operations, adjustments, tests and conversions on all equipment associated with converting operations
Participates in maintaining department integrity to ensure quality, efficiency, area cleanliness, safety and AIB standards are maintained
Tests and inspects products as required to ensure consistent quality and operational standards are maintained.
Verifies and communicates both product standards and work standards to execute production.
Performs other organizational duties as required.
Part III – Job Specifications
Knowledge-H.S. Education or equivalent. Computer literate, miscellaneous helper qualified.
Skills-Mechanical, technical, communication
Abilities-Good attendance, able to motivate other team members and participate in teams and processes
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.
Steam Plant Tender - Mutc
This position is typically filled at a salary of $10.88 hourly; $816.00 biweekly; $21,216.00 annually.
Work for Indiana!
Join U.S. News & World Report's #1 state government! With more than 50 executive branch agencies, the State of Indiana features a diverse workforce offering applicants stimulating and challenging projects across a broad scope of career opportunities. As a State of Indiana employee, you impact the well-being of Indiana's communities every day. You also benefit from the State's enterprise-wide employer values including work-life balance, public service, professional growth, diversity and wellbeing.
About the job:
Serves as a steam plant fire tender in the steam plant at the Muscatatuck Urban Training Center.
A day in the life:
Operates heavy equipment such as dump trucks, front-end loaders, elevators, and conveyors to maintain a steady supply of coal to the boilers;
Measures and records amount of coal supplied to each boiler;
Utilizes ash pulling equipment to remove waste ash from the boilers;
Assists shift operator in monitoring gauges and equipment to ensure conditions are normal, operating within appropriate safety standards, and ensuring maximum efficiency; Performs minor maintenance on coal and ash handing equipment and assists in periodic overhauls, cleaning, major repairs; and installation and repair of steam lines;
Cleans boilers, equipment and areas of plant as assigned;
Performs grounds maintenance of the training site to include mowing and snow removal;
Assists in building maintenance throughout the training site to include minor and emergency repairs of plumbing, electrical, etc
What we are looking for:
One (1) year experience in the maintenance or operation of high-pressure boilers OR heavy equipment.
High School Diploma or GED.
Must have a valid Indiana Driver's License.
Ability to operate heavy equipment.
About The Adjutant General's Office:
The Adjutant General's Office (AGO) provides a dynamic workplace while serving the Indiana National Guard at its various facilities throughout the state. AGO's programs and projects offer exciting opportunities for professionals in many fields - from maintenance repair to cadre to civil engineers - looking to begin or advance their careers. AGO offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as an outstanding work/life balance. AGO offers agency specific benefits, such as a physical fitness program, an opportunity to work an alternative work schedule, and a spot bonus program to reward hardworking employees.
The State of Indiana offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
Medical / Dental / Vision plans
Health Savings Account available - with Employer Contribution
New Parent Leave
Incentive-based Wellness Program
Employee Assistance Program
Employer-funded Retirement Plan
Deferred Compensation Plan with Employer Match
Flexible Spending Account
Work/life balance: 24 Paid Days Off and 12 Holidays, per year
Group Life Insurance
Qualified Employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Want the specifics? Explore the Benefits of Working in State Government!
Note: As a security feature, this application will 'time out' after a period of inactivity. It is recommended that you open the above link and then return immediately to complete the remainder of the application.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The State of Indiana is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Roll Tender (41164)
Loads rolls of paper on to automatic splicing unit of web offset printing press. Inspect rolls of paper for blemishes or tears and cust away damaged area with knife.
Roll paper into loading position on automatic splicer, insert shaft of automatic splicer through roll core, secure holding chucks of automatic splicer to shaft ends and thread paper through press components to prepare press for printing. Apply adhesive strip to backup roll and insert backup roll onto automatic splicing unit of press to prepare paper for automatic splicing. Remove roll of leftover paper from press after automatic splicing.
May operate mechanical truck to transport rolls of paper to press area. May assist with some of the make-ready tasks associated with the type of press operated such as hanging plates, examining plates, prepping and installing blankets, adjusting tension, etc. Clean press and install press components to maintain press in working order. May prepare loads of flat stock for a sheetfed press.
Knowledge of offset presswork procedures and materials. Ability to read and follow job specifications to determine materials needed to run each job successfully.
Abiltiy to make adjustment to splicer. Knowledge to load paper.
Previous experience as a roll tender in a commercial print operation preferred.
Nail Therapist - Houston
milk + honey abides by and exemplifies its core Four Principles, which have become an essential part of our processes, culture, and growth:
Care. Be kind, compassionate, and listen to one another.
Thrive. Enjoy what you do and push yourself to improve.
Inspire. Surprise, delight, and go above and beyond.
Simplify. Do more with less.
milk + honey is looking for a Nail Therapist whose responsible for performing a full spectrum of manicure and pedicure services for spa clients designed to make each client's visit the singular best customer experience. The successful Nail Therapist will be an exceptional team player with great attention to detail and ability to focus in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Perform a wide range of nail care services including, impeccable manicure, pedicure and massage
- Obtain client health history through the use of client intake forms, assessing problems and conditions and consulting with clients about recommended treatments
- Record detailed notes for all clients including contraindications, allergies, medications, formulations and treatment preferences
- Maintain correspondence with clients by writing thank you notes following their visit
- Participate in sales and marketing events both inside and outside the spa
- Stay up-to-date and educated on spa retail lines and actively promoting products to clients
- Dedication to achieving and maintaining a retail to service sale ratio
- Complete side work, open and closing duties as directed by the Department Head or Manager
- Dedication to staying up to date on current licensing changes and abide by all rules and regulations associated with licensure
- Position requires a great deal of mobility, including walking, and lifting up to 20 lbs
- State of Texas Cosmetology or Manicurist License
- Must have schedule availability to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Natural ability to sell and educate clients on products and treatments
- Experience with Spa Ritual product line a plus
- Competitive compensation plan
- Affordable health, dental and vision plans
- Paid vacation
- Matching 401k plan
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Generous discounts on treatments and products
If you are ready to be a part of an award winning team, please complete our online application.
milk + honey is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
OverviewKIK Custom Products Houston
Machine Tender Company Overview As one of North America's largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise. KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services. KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division Our Household Division ("Household") is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers. Although Household started as a small bleach plant in Concord, Ontario, we have since expanded to a network of 8 plants strategically located across the United States to efficiently manufacture a variety of cleaners for both hard and soft surfaces. . In addition to its private label portfolio, Household manufactures and markets Greased Lighting® and The Works® branded products Essential Job FunctionsResponsibilities
Possess the necessary skills to operate a filler along with but not limited to labelers, cappers, palletizer, case erectors, heat induction sealers, etc.
Coordinate with Filling Master Operator line lead to ensure the right product is being ran
Ensure raw materials (corrugate, caps, hot melt, bottles, and labels) are staged on line.
Ensure bottle code is correct
Perform basic troubleshooting on the assigned equipment.
Perform packaging equipment size changeovers on assigned equipment.
Perform start-up / shutdown procedures on assigned packaging equipment
Perform wash down procedures on assigned packaging equipment
Perform finished product and finished case on-the-line quality checks per KIK Manufacturing Quality Standards protocol
Perform clean-up duties throughout the shift and post shift.
Attend required safety meetings and participate in safety related programs when needed.
Perform other duties assigned as required.
Correct safety violations and write work orders.
Be responsible for the safety and housekeeping in the immediate work area.
Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow all plant policies and procedures. Qualifications Qualifications
Machine Operator experience in a Packaging/Filling industry
Production knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
Basic Mathematics skills of arithmetic and statistics, and their applications Working Conditions
Possibility of working around unpleasant odours.
Working in non temperature controlled environment
Possibility of working around high noise levels, depending on location.
Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products.
Must be able to lift 45lbs.
Must be able to work overtime where necessary.
Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and GMP regulations. A Career with KIK Offers: KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth. Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products. KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!