Name Plate Stamper Job Description Sample
Help production workers by performing duties requiring less skill. Duties include supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances. Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators. Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards. Start machines or equipment to begin production processes.
Center Of The Plate Fish Specialist, Phoenix, AZ
Center of the Plate Fish Specialist, Phoenix, AZ Click Here to Apply Online Job Description Requisition ID 2018-5334 Location : Address 2540 North 29th Avenue Category Meat Plant Location : City Phoenix Location : State/Province AZ Location : Postal Code 85009 Summary & Responsibilities Represents Shamrock Foods by selling Fish Division products to new and existing hotels, restaurants, resorts and other institutional establishments or individuals at sales office or customer's place of business in Arizona and surrounding states. This position will involve travel about 80% of the time.
Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, and other resources
Must have extensive product knowledge in Center of the Plate fish and seafood protein products
Coordinates activities with production to ensure proper execution of customer’s specifications; complete understanding of yield tests and ground formulas
Ability to analyze sales data (statistics) to formulate policy and assist vendors in promoting sales, Manage individual customer price lists, Gather data for tracking and spreadsheets
Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units
Achieve the C.O.P. sales goals of the Fish division
Must effectively communicate with sales, through sales meetings, and ride-a-longs.
Delivers Sales presentations to Key existing and new clients in coordination with/or without sales representatives
Must have the ability to effectively present and communicate information via telephone, writing or on a one to one basis
Must effectively interact with our customer base
Participation in Food shows and represents company at trade association meetings to promote product
Perform customer tours as needed
Other duties may be assigned
Must be able to travel about 80% of the time Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree ( B.A.) from four-year college or university with 5 years’ experience; or 5 years’ experience specifically in selling Center of the Plate fish and seafood
Current driver’s license and auto insurance required
Must have extensive category knowledge
must be able to calculate amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages
Ability to read and interpret; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays Corporate Summary At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Machine Operator, Plate Freezer Operator 2Nd Shift
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and comprehend written instructions in English
- Ability to move up to 40 lbs
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Obtain daily schedule and supplies needed for production
- Complete required paperwork in English in a timely manner (e.g., centerline, CI inspections, minor stop tracking, etc.)
- Perform safety check on equipment being used to ensure it is function properly
- Monitor and maintain effective and efficient operation of packing equipment
- Ensure proper cases of carton blanks and glue chips are staged
- Fill carton magazine with stacks of carton blanks as necessary
- Verify carton codes to ensure accuracy
- Clear minor jams, reset and start equipment as needed
- Fill glue dispensers and label printers as required
- Ensure cartons are sealed tightly
- Ensure good housekeeping (e.g., sweeping, mopping, etc.)
- Participate in PM, drumbeat, and AM activities as assigned
- May perform general labor duties as assigned
- May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to read carton codes in English
- Ability to understand the affects of product damage and loss
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team at all levels
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work and handle frozen product
- Ability to perform basic computer operations
- Knowledge of GMPs and allergens
- Ability to be LOTO certified/confined space trained
- Knowledge of 5s principles
- Knowledge of chemical awareness MSDS
- Ability to work with pork, chicken, beef and shellfish products in addition to many other ingredients and allergens
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: Minimum 3 months production or related experience required.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Plate Roller Operator
Plate Roller Operator
The Orizon Division of Spitzer Industries, Inc. provides high-quality fabricated structural steel for the petro-chemicals, refining, power generation, exploration and production, and offshore industries.
We also offer precision mooring and dock fabrication, as well as skid units for gas compression, fire, water, electric generation, and chemical processing.
Position: Hourly Non-Exempt
Summary of Duties
Produce quality parts from metal using a plate roll. Review blue prints and be familiar with finished product. Adjusting machine accordingly to ensure the machine is working at full capacity. Inspection of finished product required to ensure quality meets or exceeds expectations.
This position will have the following general/minimum responsibilities:
- Operate equipment with minimal supervision.
- Measure material height, depth, and thickness using measuring tapes, gauges, or other measuring instruments.
- Measure and cut materials to predetermined lengths.
- Off-load materials and note piece marks.
- Identify member sizes of materials.
- Maintain material control.
- Provide written documentation on cut lists.
- Utilization of the Steel Tracking System (STS).
- Machine maintenance including preventative maintenance weekly and monthly.
- Transfer heat numbers on cut material as required.
- Practices good housekeeping skills and properly disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
- Understand and follow safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The following education, experience and knowledge are preferred for this position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of plate roll experience.
- Familiarity with metals and measuring instruments.
- Able to identify material shapes, grades, and thicknesses.
- Able to interpret prints and read dimensional drawings.
- Basic computer skills to navigate in Windows.
- Machine operations (Plate Roller) - Turning on, manual movement, and powering down.
- Able to provide machine diagnostics and troubleshooting including online assists, perimeter changes, and basic programming.
- Able to operate multiple machines with similar software.
- Must have verbal skills with fluency for the responsibilities assigned.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Exposure to possible shop hazards including but not limited to welding fumes, heat, flash burns, skin burns, high noise level and eye injuries from welding arc and grinders. Spends 100% of time in shop.
- Standing 80% of the time, walking, climbing, bending, stooping, and heavy lifting, pushing and pulling.
Applicants must be able to work overtime including weekends as needed with or without notice. Overtime is not guaranteed and is based on production needs.
Eligibility requirements apply and are based on time with the company.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance and Voluntary Life
- Accrued Vacation
Position requires 2-3 years of Plate Roller Operator Experience.
Please submit all resumes to Human Resourcesor apply in person at:
7007 FM 362
Brookshire, TX 77423
Spitzer Industries, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities and does not base employment decisions on a job applicant's or an employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Houston-based Spitzer Industries delivers a broad range of steel fabrication of individual process skids, assembled modules and combined solutions for energy industry customers.
We are a leading custom steel fabricator providing engineered packages, heavy vessels, columns and towers, and structural steel to the production, midstream, subsea and petrochemical sectors. With multiple fabricating disciplines and an experienced workforce, we deliver high-quality, custom-designed products safely and on schedule.
Heavy Plate Welder
- Proficient in MIG welding technique using a 1/16 and 3/32 flux-core weld wire.
- Must be able to interpret weld symbols.
- Must be able to operate overhead crane following proper safety procedures.
- Must understand and follow AWSD1.1 welding standard.
2nd and 3rd shift positions
Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades; Construction; Manufacturing/Industrial; Office; Professional; General Labor
Plate & Package Assembly Line Worker
Position require: High School degree or GED or equivalent experience/training.Ability to stand on concrete floors for 8-10 hour shifts, regularly lift 20 lbs and up to 50 lbs occasionally, pushing/pulling racks of over 100 lbs, reaching/grasping and bending.
Require willingness to help in other areas as needed to ensure production.Slip resistant shoes required. (Boot program pending.)External hires must first pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.Most production jobs on 2nd shift pay a differential of $1.00 and on 3rd shift pay a differential of $1.50. All hires are expected to: Maintain good attendance, follow Good Manufacturing Practices and safety guidelines, and demonstrate behaviors consistent with our Core Values:
Teamwork, Relentlessly Dependable, Appreciation & Respect, Innovation & Constant Improvement, and Nourishing Our Customers.Experience working in hand assembly or packaging line environment desired. Able to handle product quickly, ensure measurements/weights are accurate, and plated meals are securely sealed and labeled properly. Repetitive work but people will occasionally rotate positions and tasks at either the front of the line (plating, wiping/loading, etc.) or the back of the line (catching, boxing, etc.). May cross-train and help in other areas as needed.
Must be able to withstand standing and working in cold temperatures (35-40 degree) for 8-10 hours.Apply in person at 810 Blakely Circle, Grinnell, IA 50112. OR. Apply in person in http://careers.purfoods.com/
Flexo Plate Mounter
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace.
WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
The opportunity Plate Mounter duties will include but not limited to assisting the plate press team with various duties including mounting plates, wrapping printing belts, staging for new jobs at the press and stripping printing plates.
What you need to succeed: 1-3 years Flexo plate mounting experience or other type printing press plate experience. Must possess excellent work ethic and attention to detail and be able to work on a team.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.Must follow all WestRock safety processes and procedures. Ability to work various shifts. High school graduate
What we offer: Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion arebusiness drivers and foundational elements of the daily work. *CBWRK #GA WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans Production/Manufacturing WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Flexo Plate Mounter
Center Of Plate Sales Specialist
Description Position Description: A Center of the Plate Sales Specialist is part of the Sales team and focuses on Center of the Plate food items which may include chicken, meats and seafood.
Required Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
5+ years experience in foodservice business with a successful track record in sales, marketing or culinary.
Good knowledge of branded and unbranded perishable products.
Working knowledge of foodservice sanitation procedures, including HACCP principles.
Extensive knowledge of sales and merchandizing principles, food sales industry, street/territory and program sales.
Working knowledge of marketing principles, product lines, ordering procedures and credit terms.
Must possess excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
Must possess a valid Driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
Must have own transportation with ability to travel as needed.
Demonstrated ability to plan and organize your own work activities.
Some lifting is required of at least 50 pounds as needed at on-site visits.
This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Sales or Marketing related degree.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Works with management to develop and submit an annual business plan which outlines annual training, brand marketing efforts & sales goals.
Lead and oversee implementation of business plan.
Work with sales staff to seek opportunities to fully penetrate sales per account and identify minimal-cost product conversation opportunities.
Strategically assign sales goals and actively pursue the achievement of those goals.
Coordinates with Sales Management in determining training needs of sales staff to ensure that needs are addressed.
Serves as a source of information and assistance for sales staff.
Sells excess or slow moving inventory items, as identified, through special customer contacts and sales techniques in an effort to reduce product waste and assist with proper inventory control.
Identifies market opportunities and acts as a resource for merchandisers to determine the most profitable course of action.
Assists sales management in the development of promotions and product shows in an effort to increase product line sales, knowledge and profit.
Generates sales and provides service for representative supplier products in an effort to increase profitability and market share.
Develops prospective product line accounts through market analysis, sales contacts, and sales techniques to ensure full market coverage and long-term efficiency.
Researches customers’ needs and constructs sale proposals for programs and services in an effort to enhance growth of product line sales growth and profitability.
Work with meeting planner to include product line sessions into general sales meeting’s - specification review or an in-depth cutting and tasting session.
Schedule in-depth training sessions with new sales team members to familiarize them with the product lines, product attributes, selling techniques and more.
Conduct regular cutting tests and product comparisons of key items to foster additional sales directly with the customer or at our location test kitchen to show product use and costing for potential and large key customer.
Attend seminars and conferences associated with the position.
Champion product line brand advantages to sales team.
Other duties as assigned.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Buyer, Center Of The Plate
Basic Purpose- Utilizes category expertise and vendor specific knowledge to determine procurement and inventory management strategies for multiple warehouse locations. Problem solves complex replenishment related issues. Description- Monitor and determine the timing and quantity of items to buy based on a detailed understanding of vendor, category, market, and forecasting indicators.Manages inventory to ensure adequate supply while meeting or exceeding key service levels performance indicators including: ·Customer service level ·Inventory loss minimization ·Days Inventory on Hand (DIOH) ·Customer Order Fill Rates ·Excess and Obsolete Inventory Reserve ·Managed Cases/Freight Income ·Inbound Cases/Pallet ·Slow and Dead Inventory ·Special Order response time Analyze and interpret multiple sources of information in order to determine the best course of action to meet division and customer specific requirements Assess the financial impact/trade-offs of replenishment activities in all decision making and implement cost effective solutions Anticipate potential replenishment issues by utilizing reports and other demand planning tools in a disciplined and timely fashion Collaborate with Category Management on developing the correct inventory portfolio for specific categories for each location Establish vendor relationships supporting collaboration and management objectives Effectively communicate with divisions on inventory requests and concerns that affect Sales Support Cost Analyst in realizing cost accuracy goals and lower consistent costs across multiple Divisions # EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status Qualifications- *Education/Training:
Four-year college degree in business, operations, or supply chain management or equivalent food service industry work experience preferred
Minimum 3 years of purchasing experience preferred; direct experience in inventory management required. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Decision making in executing replenishment and inventory management activities, + Subject matter expert on one or more product category, + Ability to foster vendor relationships while achieving performance objectives, + Possesses a high degree of professionalism, tact, and persistence, + Possesses superior analytical skills and communication skills, + Possesses the ability to solve complex problems in an expeditious fashion, Proficiency required in the use of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as Microsoft Outlook.PRISM andE3/AWR/Manugisticsexperience preferred.
Primary Location: Rosemont-IL
Assembler Tech - Base Plate
THIS POSITION IS SECOND SHIFT 3:30 p.m. - Midnight M-F
· Assembles, receives, and ships goods or operates small machines to produce quality work while maintaining a smooth flow of output which matches customer demand within the electronics, contractors, and RC parts and metra enclosures.
· Person can work on own and in some cases act as a backup for the team lead. Problem solves with teammates and ensures that the schedule is met daily. Works with other team members to ensure the Wabtec values of safety, customer focus, CI, teamwork and leadership are upheld along with cross training and implementation other lean manufacturing tools such as 5S, Kanban, Standard work and TPM.
· Assemble medium to light weight components and piece parts to completely build, test and package contractors or may operate small foot pedal or hand perated machines to form parts or subassemblies for contractors. Other products that fall under this job category include pneumatic controllers, auto reset limiters, relay panels, door operators, sensor assemblies ETO assemblies and like of an electro mechanical design.
· Work with housings, carriers, frames, contracts, core stops, coils bases assemblies, brackets and hardware to form a quality finished product
· Perform simple setups on machines and verify quality of parts produced
· if assembling uses a test harness, gram gauge either a manual or a computerized functional test and hi-pot test station to verify quality of finished assembly or adjusts unit until test requirements are met.
· Documents actions by completing production quality log
High School or GED with technical courses and 7yrs exp.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!