Nanuet Job Description Sample
Certified Nurse Assistant
We are seeking a Certified Nurse Assistantto join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- New York State CNA license
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
Great Driving Jobs For Cdl-A Drivers
In Just a Few Minutes, You Could be on Your Way to Choosing the Best Trucking Job Offer From the Best Carriers. We Work with 500+ Companies to Match You to Positions Matching Your Criteria.
Typical Benefits Include:
$0.42 - $0.65 CPM for Company Drivers
$.95 - $2.10 CPM or Up to 86% of Haul for Owner Operators
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
Scheduled Home Time
Pet & Rider Policies
Stop Sifting Through Jobs You Don't Want, and Apply to Get Matched With the Perfect Driving Job for You!
Certified Nurse Assistant
"Please Read Before Applying to Posting"
Staffblue Personnel is seeking New Grads Certified Nursing Assistants (C N A ) with Long term care experience to work Upper New York Nanuet, NY @ Northern Manor Rehab. If you are interested in this position. My company will provide ALL shuttle transportation for you. All you need is to show up at the pickup location 3rd Ave .
Feel free to contact Tonya at 718-232-2583 ext. 280
Next Orientation December 13th 2017 Deadline 11th
for the Job Requirements.
Pay Rate: $15.00hr living in the NY area / with Van Transportation in the Bronx
Pay Rate: $ 13.50hr living in Upper Northern NY
You will need to submit in the following documents to begin:
Updated ResumeLicense/ CertificatePhysical w/ PPD (If Positive Chest X-ray)Proof of Flu VaccineLab Work/ Blood Work Of ALL titers (measles, mumps, rubella, rubella, Varicella and HEP B)2 Proof of Identification (NYS ID, Passport, Driver License, Resident Alien Card)2 Professional Reference Letters Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
Full Time / Part-time
This is an immediate hire position. Job Type: Every other Weekend or
Weekend Job Type: Part-time
fax 718 234 - 2583 Attention Tonya
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CNA?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Entry Level Marketing Associate - Events / Advertising / PR
Entry Level Marketing Associate - Events / Advertising / Public Relations
WHY JOIN SYNERGY MANAGEMENT?
*High Income Potential
*Part-Time and Full Time Hours Available
*Exciting Work Environment
*Unlimited Growth Potential
*Stability and Security
Synergy Management is one of the fastest growing marketing and advertising firms in the area. We have excelled throughout the economic hard times. This is due to our UNIQUE approach to advertising and marketing. In addition to creating a positive image for our clients, the KEY TO OUR SUCCESS and growth is the ability to generate a greater market share for each and every client.
We provide COST-EFFECTIVE advertising and get paid on results. Over the last year our clientele list has doubled.
NO EXPERIENCE is NECESSARY
As a potential Marketing Associate, on the entry level side, you will be responsible for maintaining materials, managing the schedule of events, assisting upper level management & basic sales. You will learn the skills to move up within the company.
Experience in the below industries are a plus
Sports & Athletics
Marketing and Advertising
Restaurants and Bartending
Sales & Business Development
THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS IS LEADERSHIP AND GROWTH
- Must be able to receive instruction well
- Must be able to work well in a people-oriented environment
- Prefer immediate availability
- Must have reliable, personal means of transportation
All resumes will be reviewed for consideration, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted by email.
POSITIONS ARE LIMITED. APPLY TODAY.
Hvac Sales REP
WE ARE HIRING! We are currently looking for an experienced HVAC SALES REPRESENTATIVE. Come work for a company with an amazing reputation and a huge repeat customer base in Rockland County. We are searching for experienced SALES REPRESENTATIVES only! Must have sales experience with Residential and Commercial jobs. This is not just a job opportunity, it is a career opportunity! Please call our office @ 845-624-5000 between the hours of 9am-4pm to set up an interview. You can also e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Satellite TV Technicians/Installers Opportunities
This Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish in their local community!
Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians will also have the following:
Minimum 5x5x10 covered and secured area at technician residence
Computer with broadband internet
Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices
Dedicated off street parking at technician residence
Ground floor access for equipment (preferred)
Job Duties and
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success?
Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians.
We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!
Whats in it for you?
Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
Have 3 days off per week we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
For more information, please click here.
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.
Cable industry experience is a plus.
Class A Drivers Needed - Solo & Team - Company Drivers Apply
The process is simple: You fill out our secure online driver application, and we provide your application to all of the trucking companies looking to hire drivers matching your criteria.
OTR - Dedicated - Regional Options
The Cameron Insurance Protection Team seeks a motivated sales representative for our account management and business development role in Property and Casualty Insurance sales.
This is an entry level opportunity for anyone in search of a career change, or for anyone who has ever considered a career selling Personal, and Commercial Insurance.This is Property and Casualty Insurance position.
- Our niche marketing machine is able to provide you with plenty of hot leads to call on and close. Say goodbye to cold calls!
- We require a license and experience in the insurance industry for you to start. We will train the right person!
- This is an office based position. No more long drives in the intense heat, rain, or snow to meet with your clients.
- Our company offers a commission bonus program and benefits
We are looking for highly coach-able candidates, who are forward thinking, computer literate, and professional in appearance.
All we ask is that you have at least 1 year of sales experience. We will train and license the right person.
Spa Massage Therapist
As a massage therapist atthis Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Sales And Marketing Associate For Leadership Development
SOLedad, Inc is a startup sustainability-focused sales and marketing firm. We are currently leading the way in the development and expansion of community solar farms throughout New York. We are looking to hire a highly motivated individual to join our sales team and be a part of our intensive management training program. This is a fast-paced opportunity with a full rotation through 4 different positions in the company, in order to cultivate the right person to lead and manage a new branch, ideally within a year.
Seeking to hire the future leaders of our organization, we are exclusively promoting from within for all management positions. We offer a team-based startup culture where team members are expected to work together and contribute to each other’s success. Our ideal candidate has strong leadership potential and will work their way to branch management quickly and effectively. All of our team members must have a positive attitude, an excellent work ethic, and a strong desire to learn.
Conducting sales to increase new customer acquisition and retention
Building and maintaining professional team relationships
Analyzing campaign development and performance
Learning to supervise both sales and office operations
Full time leadership mentoring
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks:
Extensive opportunity for advancement
Fun, competitive team environment
Commissions and bonuses
Travel benefits - U.S.+ international
Team outings and networking opportunities
Ability to lead and coach teams
Professional conduct and image
Bachelors/Masters degree preferred
Clear background check and drug test
Ability to work independently and self-motivate
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!