Napa Job Description Sample
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Art Instructor -Napa
GRUMBACHER ART INSTRUCTOR POSITION
Chartpak Inc., an art supply manufacturer and parent company of the Grumbacher brand, is seeking workshop instructors for the Grumbacher art program taught at Michaels stores. This is a part-time position requiring some evening availability; scheduling varies by location and is handled at the store level. Becoming an instructor is a 2-step process: You will need to complete your certification with Chartpak and also go through the Michaels application process. Certification through Grumbacher is independent of the Michaels application process and certification does not guarantee being hired by Michaels.
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
FREE Basics: MAKE A Project Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
Instructor's Choice Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
*Submission of the application should be done via a computer (it is not recommended to submit the application via a tablet or a smartphone).
All instructors must become certified prior to teaching at Michaels.
This is an instructor-based program. The most successful instructors promote their classes to actively build their student base.
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are a team of 180+ professionals in the US, Ireland, and Australia that are passionate about transit. And, now, after 18 years, we’re driving change in the transit world with new and improved products and top-notch service. We’re hiring energetic, positive professionals to contribute their talents and creativity to solutions that empower people to change their lives and get moving. Routematch is a place where you can honestly say “my work matters”.
Routematch is hiring a Digital Specialist to be responsible for executing, managing and optimizing our online presence across all digital channels (i.e., corporate website, microsites, social media platforms, blogs, webinars, online advertising, etc.) and for designing, running and measuring digital campaigns using our marketing automation, email management and CRM systems. This role is hands-on with the technology stack with a strong focus on execution.
The benefits to a career at Routematch
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Matching 401k
- Beautiful office space in vibrant midtown right off 75/85
- Free gym in the building and a quick walk to Piedmont Park
- Paid parking or public transportation reimbursement
- Strong culture of family, collaboration and promoting from within
- Developing, executing and tracking digital initiatives
- Defining and managing the creative, operational and technical aspects of our complete online presence; including design, development, integration and maintenance
- Developing and evolving an ecosystem of web assets (i.e., corporate website, microsites, social media platforms, blogs, online advertising, etc.) that create brand awareness and drive measurable sales pipeline activity across multiple geographies worldwide
- Developing a strong email touchpoint strategy and subsequently developing the journeys in the marketing automation tool
- Designing, implementing and optimizing web landing pages, emails, and other web assets to support marketing campaigns in target markets
- Managing web-to-lead process through the seamless integration of multi-channel programs and enabling systems/platforms
- Maintains and applies working knowledge of the latest web marketing trends, technologies and practices. Recommends and drives implementation and adoption of new approaches and systems, where appropriate
- Collaborates with vendor/customer channel partners to design and execute joint digital programs and support offline campaigns
- Bachelor’s of Science or equivalent experience in technical communication
- 2+ years of work experience in web/digital marketing or related
- Demonstrable experience developing multi-channel digital campaigns
- Demonstrable experience developing email, landing page design/optimization, social media and online advertising initiatives
- Must have the ability to multi-task and know the importance of double checking work products
- Understands the basic elements of business - particularly branding, advertising and marketing
- Has strong working knowledge of social media and how to use, create and manage it
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; can present and describe complex ideas and concepts using simple, easy to understand language
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Completes tasks and follow-up activities, consistently meets deadlines and strives to exceed expectations
- Attention to detail, takes pride in work and aspires to maintain continual personal and professional growth
- Thrives in fluid, fast-paced environment
- Highly creative with robust problem-solving skills - can quickly develop unique solutions
Proven proficiency and the ability to demonstrate advanced skills with:
Code Editors (i.e. Brackets)
FTP Clients (i.e. FileZilla)
Routematch is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications. This policy applies to all employment decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations.
As a government contractor, Routematch is also committed to taking affirmative action to hire and advance minorities and women as well as qualified individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible to for maintaining the holds program, driving dispositions on hold product, coordinating hold inventory and executing quality driven programs to ensure Mezzetta produces safe, high quality products. The Quality Assurance Coordinator supports the Quality Assurance Team, Production, R&D, Continuous Improvement, Warehouse and Sales in providing documents and information required in department projects.
Maintain, track and sample hold inventory in warehouse and aquire product disposition and product releases, complete product destroy process.
Coordinate and manage State product releases with State inspectors by scheduling, preparing product, reviewing and approving records, sending samples and communicating with inspectors and team on QRO hold status.
Create and analyze consumer complaint trends from Astute. Collaborate with Operations team on how to reduce complaints and drive corrective action processes.
Complete tests for gluten free certifications quarterly and track data.
Conduct glass and brittle plastics inspection and report findings maintenance and escalate urgent findings that pose potential risk to food safety.
Evaluate and approve new and existing labels against standard to ensure that all information is accurate.
Conduct atmospheric testing on pasteurizers 1 and 2 with Data Trace program, evaluate, send out weekly reports and communicate pasteurizer heating deficiencies with Operations team.
Conduct environmental swabbing tests, track results and communicate presumptive positives with team. Create corrective actions for positives and drive results.
Support Technical Services Manager, R&D, Production, Sales, Continuous Improvement and QA with projects by providing technical information, leading projects, and training.
Bachelor's or technical degree preferably Food Science or related industry
1-year experience in the food industry (plus)
Certified in Better Process Control or Acidified Foods School (plus)
Proficient in Excel, Word, and statistical analysis.
Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
HACCP/GFSI/FSMA experience (plus)
Manager, Human Resources Business Partner
This position reports to the General Manger and the incumbent is expected to provide human resources leadership, advice and support to him or her as well as to the various managers & teams throughout the Company including: Warehouse, Transportation, Finance, and Customer Service. Geographical support is expected for both northern and southern California operations, so some travel is expected. The Human Resource Business Partner is knowledgeable in all business aspects for performance management, organizational development, employee relations, policy and regulatory interpretation, workforce planning, engagement & retention, employment law, and compensation.
▪ Employee Relations: The HRBP is proactive, accessible, and provides visible support to Managers and employees. Expertise and experience is required in the following: counseling through employee relations issues; keen understanding of various disciplinary processes and administration; conflict resolution, conducts timely investigations; manages terminations ensuring compliance with legal requirements and company guidelines.
▪ Staffing/Recruiting: The HRBP must be hands-on and have experience in: preparation of job descriptions, managing pre-employment testing; provides support and direction for reference checking, interviewing, and offer letters; processes new hires and provides/oversees appropriate orientation for new employees for first day, week, month. Assists with sourcing temporary employees, works with temp agencies to ensure quality candidates for open positions; ensures temp agencies rates are competitive and quality candidate standards are being met.
▪ Benefits Planning, Administration and support: Provides Open Enrollment information, presentations and program expertise; provides on-going general benefit Information for employees and timely related communications. Receives, responds to and processes SDI, EDD, COBRA inquiries.
- Leaves & Worker's Compensation: Counsels employees/managers on benefits and leave programs including: short-term disability, long-term disability FMLA, and other leaves; (Liaise with Corporate Benefits staff as appropriate.) Understands workers compensation practices; timely files all workers comp claims, arranges clinic appointments for injured workers, and liaises with claims administrator as necessary to ensure clear communication/resolution of claims.
Policy, Procedures and Administration:
Maintains accurate and confidential employee records and personnel files according to company protocols. Manages functional operations and procedures and monitors to enhance timely and efficient workflow, including but not limited to: staffing, compliance, company records and filing systems, supplies and vendors
▪ Employment Law: Maintains knowledge & understanding of applicable Federal and State laws; understands importance and impact when assessing various employment practices and issues that may arise.
▪ Payroll Processing: Supports payroll processing and adheres to CA state employment wage and hour laws (through random audits of time reports). Understands and is able to communicate to employees the company pay guidelines as well as basic wage and hour requirements.
▪ Work Environment: Partners with management to proactively maintain a positive work environment; Possesses and demonstrates HR expertise required to address a variety of initiatives, issues, business, work and growth challenges related to a demanding and growing California distributor business.
▪ Safety: Maintains all safety recordkeeping, including data reporting, tracking and filing and participating in the safety committee meetings. May work with Corporate Risk & Safety Manager to maintain and distribute the yearly safety agenda; may assist with developing and managing local incentive programs.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
Five to eight years in an HR generalist/business partner role with exposure to medium and large company environments.
Prior experience in process improvement, change management, or other impactful initiatives, as well as anticipating and addressing changing business needs.
Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, complex business environment; can maintain composure and calm approach during challenging interactions/tight timelines.
Ability to comfortably operate with a high level of autonomy
Possesses effective communication skills; can build trust and rapport with employees and management at all levels.
Possesses effective consultative, negotiation and influencing skills. • Demonstrated leadership ability, solid coaching and counseling capabilities, interpersonal and team building skills.
Ability to focus on strategy as well as executing and delivering on day-to-day HR needs.
Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; possesses versatility, flexibility, and ability to effectively balance and respond to frequently changing priorities.
Demonstrated commitment to excellence, strong customer service orientation.
Demonstrates integrity, discretion, professional demeanor and appropriate confidentiality at all times.
Possesses strong systems savvy and experience using HRIS and ATS system. Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) • Immediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Spanish – bilingual skills a plus
Don't just make a living...Make a Difference! Become a Care Partner today! Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity with AccentCare®. Learn more about us at www.accentcare.com.
AccentCare is seeking reliable, compassionate Care Partners. At AccentCare we provide paid training, sick time, mileage & travel time (between Clients), and we work with your schedule offering a variety of shifts.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
Care Partners provide both Personal Care Services (hands-on) as well as Homemaking Tasks (non-hands-on) for clients. The purpose of the Care Partner is to provide non-medical support to the client, enabling them to remain in their own home.
Responsible for providing personal assistance services such as light housekeeping, personal care, respite, and escorts for the client in accordance with the established service plan to enable the client to function in the home and community.
Shall perform services as identified on the Service Plan.
Report to the supervisor any significant changes in client's circumstances or condition.
Shall report emergency situations to appropriate individuals in accordance with written policies.
Check for safety measures to be taken on an on-going basis for client and attendant protection.
Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
Current CPR Certification & First Aid Certification (Ask us how we can help)
California Caregiver Registration (Ask us how we can help)
Current TB Test (within 90 days of hire)
Current Valid Driver License & Automobile Insurance (preferred for authorized drivers)
Three (3) professional references.
Must be able to work in a safe manner without direct supervision
Must be able to respond to emergency situations in a calm and effective manner
Please contact your local office at: 707.792.2211 with any questions.
Excellent opportunity for a Dermatologist to join a well-established busy practice with an established patient base. Scope includes general dermatology, surgical dermatology, photo therapy, and cosmetics. Experienced staff provides the highest quality patient care. Practice has an efficient back-office management. Partnership track. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or recently completed Dermatology resident will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
Market Associate Team Leader
Assists the Team Leader in all aspects of daily operations including profitability, expense control, buying, merchandising, labor, regulatory compliance and special projects as assigned. Leads and develops Team Members.
All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. Team Leaders are required to spend significant time on the floor, engaging with customers, and pitching in to help whenever and wherever needed. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations.Job Responsibilities
Develops and maintains creative store layout and product merchandising.
Works with Team Leader to achieve sales, purchasing, and labor targets.
Assists Team Leader in analysis of sales, reports and labor.
Demonstrates advanced product knowledge and develops / maintains awareness of new products.
Maintains good vendor relationships, develops new vendor relations, and ensures all paperwork is properly submitted for vendor processing.
Works with Team Leader to resolve team concerns or issues.
Functions as point person and departmental person in charge in absence of Team Leader.
Sets and achieves the highest standards of retail execution.
Fosters and encourages a positive environment of outstanding teamwork, mutual respect, and exceptional morale.
Maintains awareness of customer flows and needs and directs Team Members as necessary to satisfy and delight customers; responds promptly to customer needs and questions.
Selects, trains, develops, mentors, motivates, and counsels Team Members in a manner that sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
Provides timely, thorough, and thoughtful performance evaluations.
Consistently communicates and models WFM vision and goals.
High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy.
Growth mindset towards greater responsibility and ownership.
Desire to coach and mentor others for growth.
Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building, and customer relationship skills.
Capable of teaching others in a positive and constructive manner.
Advanced knowledge of regulatory and safety policies and procedures.
Proficient mathematical skills for assessing financial performance, monitoring profitability, and managing inventory.
Demonstrated decision-making ability, leadership skills, and ability to prioritize and delegate.
Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, and operations-related applications.
- 18+ months retail Team Member experience and 6+ months of supervisory experience.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees="" fahrenheit="" (freezing),="" 32-40="" degrees="" fahrenheit="" (refrigerators),="">90 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.32>
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!