Napa Job Description Sample
Nurse Practitioner, Interventional Cardiology And Radiology
Seeking an experienced Cardiology Nurse Practitioner. The company requires 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner.
Must be a graduate of an accredited NP program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Luxury Wine Sales - Direct To Consumer - No Telecommuting
No Telecommuting - Must be available to work in our Napa office.Are you someone with a passion for wine and looking for a way to break into this exciting industry? Or are those tasting room hours getting to you and you’d like the stability of a Monday-Friday, 8-5 job? Chatterbox might just have the job for you!
Chatterbox Wine Marketing is a trusted and recognized company with a rich history of providing wine sales support to some of the most sought after brands in the wine industry. As the direct to consumer sales market continues its explosive growth, Chatterbox continues to build on its reputation of helping wineries sell more through relationship based selling and providing superior customer service.
Chatterbox is looking for confident, energetic, and highly motivated individuals to join our in-house sales team. Our ideal candidate will have a history of at least one year in sales or customer relations. Must have a pleasant phone manner and outstanding customer service skills as well as a natural passion and general knowledge of wine - but don’t worry, we’ll teach you more!
We focus on the three tenets of consumer direct wine sales: engagement, retention, and loyalty not just the conversion.
Teach Children Online From Your Home
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
SEEKING OFFICE ASSISTANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
RESPONSIBILITIES: ANSWERING PHONES
CUSTOMER SERVICE (ON PHONE)
ORDER ENTRY IN COMPUTER
CREDIT CARD RECONCILIATION
We are Hiring Personal Attendants/Caregivers!
We offer Part-Time, Full-time, & Overnight hours!
Bayberry Inc. provides supported living services to clients with developmental disabilities. The Personal Attendants are responsible to support clients in their own homes.
Provide care and supervision to clients in their own homes and in the community.
Administer medications or assist with medication administration, as appropriate to the client.
Assist client with Daily Activities
o Household chores
o Food shopping/meal preparation
o Personal care and hygiene
o Emergency preparedness
o Mobility assistance
Provide transportation to appointments to include, medical, dental, counseling, planning team meetings, etc.
Participate in/schedule social and recreational outings with client.
Maintain awareness of client safety and follow risk management protocol.
Promote and maintain a positive and supportive environment for the client.
Qualifications, Applicant must:
Have independent and reliable transportation, valid driver's license, insurance, and acceptable DMV record.
Pre-employment drug screen
Have ability to be reached by telephone reliably.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which is available after the initial probationary period.
Please reply with your resume attached. Thank you !
Do you love caring for dogs and cats Do you take pride in your work and enjoy a clean environment work in .If soWINE COUNTRY PET RESORT IS LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME PERSON AND PART TIME HELPER AT THE WEEKENDS. We are looking for dedicated and motivated person to join our small team The position requires walking cleaning playing with the pets MUST BE ABLE TO WORK HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS AS THIS IS OUR BUSIEST TIME OF THE YEAR WINE COUNTRY PET RESORT PROVIDES A REWARDING ENVIRONMENT OUR STAFE HAVE A WONDERFUL PASSION FOR ANIMALS
Executive Assistant To CEO
A dynamic real estate development business is seeking an Executive Assistant responsible for providing support and assistance to the CEO, as well as general office management, meeting and event coordination.
1. Provides comprehensive support services to the CEO that ensures professional, responsive and effective results are achieved in real estate projects.
2. Provides calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day operations and engagements.
3. Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
- Writes error-free, articulate emails and letters.
- Updates and maintains contact information for CEO.
- Manages contacts using Outlook and maintains up-to-date information.
- Uses Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences. Maintains secure electronic storage of all company data and information, including use of Cloud Storage.
- Plans and organizes travel arrangements. Creates travel itineraries and monitors travel to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.
- Accurately tracks expenses for CEO by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings including, suppliers, contractors, investors, bankers, committees, project teams, etc.
- Prepares for meetings, including conference room arrangements, refreshments and meals, setting up projector or video conferencing units, etc.
- Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
- Assists with recruitment efforts, new hire orientations, on-boarding and terminations.
- Acts as a liaison with landlord and building management on any office-related issues.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers. Communicates effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
College coursework or degree preferred. At least 5-10 years professional experience in an executive assistant role.
Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and interpret documents, including operating and maintenance instructions, real estate and legal contracts, title reports, appraisals, environmental studies, procedure manuals and other real estate related business documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups.
Job requires specialized computer skills. Must be adept at using various applications including database, spreadsheet, report writing, project management, graphics, word processing, presentation creation/editing, communicate by e-mail and use scheduling software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must possess a valid Driver’s License; allowed to work in the United States.
NAPA VALLEY ORTHOAPEDIC MEDICAL GROUP
3273 Claremont Way, Suite 100
Napa, CA 94558
Hand Surgeon needs PA Position
· Conducts clinical assessments of office patients with appropriate documentation.
· May perform preoperative histories and physicals on patients for the surgeon.
· May respond to calls from nursing units regarding clinical management of the surgical patients, assessing, diagnosing and writing orders on behalf of the attending physician.
· Performs special clinical procedures under the direction of the attending physician.
· Hospital privileges will be applied for at our primary hospitals for rounding and consultation purposes for inpatient and ER patients.
Graduate of an AMA accredited program required. Licensed as in California, current DEA certification and basic CPR certification required.
Maintains current certification and recertification requirements.
Knowledge of and ability to maintain sterile technique required. Knowledgeable about diagnostic ancillary testing and interpretation of test results, medications and current treatment regimes required.
This is an office centric position providing services at a main as well as two satellite offices.
Ability to write orders and progress notes in fluent English under the direction of attending physicians. Spanish a plus but not a requirement.
Interested parties should send email with curriculum vitae to:
Merchant To Merchant Sales Agents
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Certified journeyman electrician
must be experienced in troubleshooting, installation of romex, conduit and all wiring systems.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!