Naperville Job Description Sample
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Illinois Dermatology Group Seeking Physician (Dermatologist)
*Located 33 miles from downtown Chicago*
*SIGN ON BONUS*
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a very successful group in Naperville, IL.
- Group is seeking an additional provider due to growth. You will be busy from day 1!
- Work 3-5 days per week, your choice
- Walk in to a ready made general dermatology practice with a loyal patient base
- Generous base salary of 400$k+, along with bonuses!
- Team oriented, down to earth group of providers seek like minded individual to help care for their patients
- Full support from well trained medical assistants and office staff
- Excellent management team in place to keep you efficient
- Full Benefits, 401k + Matching, profit sharing, and CME
- Paid Relocation
- Sign on Bonus, up to $50k depending on circumstances
- Partnership Opportunity!
Office: (636) 239-1787 ext: 4
Cell: (636) 390-3508
Fax: (636) 216-8162
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep - Chicagoland West, IL
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Executive B2B Outside Sales Rep requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Roofing Project Manager
A+ Roofing Company- Burr Ridge IL 60527
A+ Roofing is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in our Burr Ridge, Illinois location. The goal of this position is to coordinate and manage the work in a safe, productive, orderly and profitable manner, while never sacrificing quality.
This position is a fast paced, challenging and rewarding. For the right candidate, there is great opportunity for growth and success within our company.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Roof inspections- QC (Quality Control)
- Contract Negotiations
- Project Setup
- Project Management
- 50% Office Work and 50% Field Investigative Work
- Lead, communicate and supervise job details to crew.
- Interpret job requirements for crew and assign duties.
- Communicate with customer during project length.
- Analyze, communicate and resolve issues to achieve project goals.
- Inspect work areas to meet job requirements and company standards.
- Recommend materials and tools to be used.
- Assist in gathering additional material or returning extra while on project.
- Meets with other company managers to coordinate project activities.
- Recommends processes, procedures and tools to improve production, quality and value.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Performs final walk-thru after completed installations- QC (Quality Control)
- Must have a very good understanding of residential and commercial roofing applications and materials, especially shingles, single ply and metal systems
- Must have knowledge and experience in the building construction
- Must have good communications skills.
- Able to lift material and set up ladders.
- Able to walk roofs (flat to 9/12 pitch)
- Valid drivers license required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good computer skills
- Climbing Ladders and Working at Heights
- Preferred 2+ Years Project Manager Experience
- Able to work Saturday
- -Company truck
- -Fuel card
- -Salary + performance bonus
- -Company trip
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of new client on boarding process.
- Communicate closely with client to fully understand their needs and goals and make recommendations regarding account set-up.
- Collect and organize required data from client.
- Set-up and configure customer account with extreme accuracy.
- Respond promptly to customer requests while also being able to negotiate reasonable expectations.
- Develop and manage project timeline.
- Coordinate calls and meetings with clients to communicate and obtain feedback throughout the process.
- Work closely with other departments to communicate needs and coordinate all on boarding activities. Ensure all tasks are completed as necessary to meet client deadlines.
- Ensure client receives proper training to successfully launch product.
- Continually monitor and assess project status and renegotiate client expectations as needed.
- Follow internal processes and identify/suggest possible improvements when needed.
- Audit various processes to ensure accuracy.
- Analyze reports to ensure consistent usage and continued use of our product.
- Maintain relationship with client and handle additional needs and requests as they arise.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in on boarding, account management or project management
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Technical aptitude and willingness to continue to self-train and enhance knowledge of new technologies and service
- Self-starter with ability to pick up and implement new concepts and directives easily with little supervision
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to understand critical drivers of the business; identify and report to management accordingly
- Willingness to accept constructive criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations
- Adaptability and flexibility to handle considerable variety in the workplace
B2B Sales Agent (Job ID #9464336)
You should apply if:
- You are unusually driven to succeed
- You are highly coachable and teachable
- You are in search of control over your schedule and income
- You are consistently a high achiever (top 10%)
- You are an entrepreneur at heart with an ownership mindset
- $60,000 average first year agent income, with the ability to earn well above $100,000+ in first year
- Intensive Sales Academy where you learn our proven sales system from the best
- Field training by our best and most experienced agents
- Performance-based advancement into leadership
- Commission advances and bonuses to help jump start your career
- Passive Renewal Commissions you own for life at your 2-year anniversary
- Stock ownership plan
- Freedom and flexibility to plan your Life around your career
- Learn in training and use in the field our proven sales system
- Present and sell company products to new individuals and groups
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon activity goals by a deadline
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Use our system to build a self-sustaining referral stream
- Previous experience in direct, outside or b2b sales preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage your own time
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and Goal oriented
Job ID2018-83383JOB OVERVIEW"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our LPN Medication Care Manager is responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services by administering medication and treatments in a safe organized manner.RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Administration of medications- Documentation of medication administration- Providing resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, 'to champion the quality of life for all senior' in accordance with federal, state and local standards- Promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents in accordance to the Sunrise Senior Living policies
- L.P.N, LVN or state specific licensed nurse credential- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications- Must be at least 18 years of age- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest- Ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations- Ability to handle multiple priorities- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills- As applicable, all Sunrise team members who drive a Sunrise vehicle must sign the Driver job description, understand the key essential duties for safety and regulatory compliance- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors- Decision making abilities and acting in the resident's best interest, ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations and possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
ABOUT SUNRISESunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…Make a Difference Every DayWe deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive CommunityWe care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your PotentialYou have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Human Resources Generalist
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent HR experience.
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish is required
- Must have experience working in a manufacturing setting; Foods or consumer products manufacturing experience is preferred but open to any manufacturer
- Should have experience as a generalist in HR with functions including: recruiting, training, payroll, workers comp, policies and procedures, etc.
- Experience with implementing and overseeing training and staff developmental programs
- Local Only
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!