Naples Job Description Sample
Duties to include but not limited to:
Daily Pool area
Arrange Pool furniture
Pick up Trash
Check all umbrellas to make sure they work
Blow off pool deck
Check all pool gates to make sure they close properly
Check lights for any damage
Check ceiling fans
Check both shower making sure they are functioning
Check landscape for any concerns
Paint any clubhouse or gatehouse areas
Assist Lifestyle Director is setting up and breaking down tables and chairs for all events
Pick up Trash in clubhouse parking lot
Check around dumpster area, wash if necessary
Pickup trash around gatehouse
Spray weeds or mold with bleach around clubhouse
When doing ride around tag all garbage cans left out and tag all illegally parked cars
Dispose of any dead animals on property
Report violations to property manager as needed.
**Additional duties as required
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Must be able to work some weekends for party set-ups and breakdowns.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and require all applicants that are offered a position to have a pre-employment Drug Screen and Personal Background checks.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. GRS conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment
Occupational Therapist OT Full-Time
Human Resource Supervisor
Asset Protection Associate - Coastland S/C
Account Manager - Seo/Ppc/Hubspot
The Account Manager is responsible for management of all assigned online marketing campaigns. This is an exciting hands-on role where you will work side-by-side with an experienced online marketing specialists to successfully manage and deliver online marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an individual who can operate in a team-based, dynamic and evolving structure, is self-motivated, is passionate about online marketing, and has great communication skills.
At OneIMS, we know superstar employees drive our core values of people, passion, and performance. We offer a competitive compensation plan and complete benefits package including medical/dental insurance, 401(k) with company match and more. Come join our team and work in a fun, relaxed work environment with strong growth potential!
- Support SEO and inbound marketing team in research, setup and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Assist with campaign projects and activities including but not limited to social campaigns, content marketing campaigns, organic campaigns, paid campaigns and more.
- Help create and manage workflow and deadlines for campaign deliverables
- Work with online marketing team and specialists to complete projects related to SEO and PPC and inbound marketing campaigns
- Conduct follow-ups and updates with team members for ongoing projects
- Work with account managers and online marketing team to identify opportunities to further improve campaign strategies and ROI based on client's business goals and marketing objectives
- Communicate with clients as needed with campaign updates
- 5 + years of experience in SEO and PPC
- Deep knowledge of search, social and content marketing disciplines
- Experience planning and executing SEO, social media, content and local search marketing campaigns
- Proficient at Google Analytics, AdWords, HubSpot and other industry digital marketing and analytics tools
- Self-motivated and organized
- Contagious enthusiasm for the web industry and technologies
- Must have client-facing experience
- Displays critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Extremely goal oriented with a positive attitude and high energy
- Ability to perform well with or without detailed directions
- Deliver high-quality work with attention to detail
- Exudes confidence and leadership skills
- Hubspot Certification a plus.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Fitness Club Membership
- Paid Time Off
- Company Social Outings
- Bagel Tuesdays
- Fully Stocked Kitchen For Snacks
Spa Desk Agent (Seasonal Part-Time)
B Lineman - Overhead
Capital Bank Financial Services Representative - Naples Blvd
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!