Naples Job Description Sample
Off Duty Officer
The Off Duty Officer (ODO) provides a safe and secure environment for the client. SIS personally designs a comprehensive plan to ensure that the client has the freedom to work, travel and conduct their lives without distractions. The focus of the ODO is on advanced planning, threat assessment and problem solving specialized in client management. Management can be implemented through one on one security protection, residential protection and/or elaborate tracking or monitoring system. The ODO team is chosen from a cross section of Federal, State, and local law enforcement to provide security services ranging from Fortune 500 companies to entertainment industry executives, major special events, and any other type of venue requiring a secure presence.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Armed escort responsible for the life safety and physical security of assigned client
- Investigation and surveillance support
- Product escort
- Executive protection
- Knowledgeable and proficient in general security industry standards and methods.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Must posses advanced skills and professional experience in the areas of people and conflict management with tact and discretion
- Investigations proficiency and experience in conducting investigations, interviewing and report writing.
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to function in stressful situations.
- Excellent time-management, communication, technical writing, presentation development, facilitation, and organizational skills required.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Management
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Current Police ID (Active or Retired, NOT EXPIRED)
- Class "G" Statewide Firearms Permit License (armed is assumed unless otherwise specified by the manager)
- Class "C" Private Investigator License*
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Retired law enforcement preferred
- Minimum 3 year’s related safety/law enforcement experience
Status: PT/ Flex
Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services- Division of Licensing Private Security Agency #B 2600174 Private Investigative Agency #A 1100158
Construction Helper ** Naples **
General Labor Positions Available
INTERVIEW TODAY and START TOMORROW
- Construction experience preferred
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have own transportation
- Ability to perform strenuous physical work for sustained periods in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to follow instructions; good physical condition
- Ability to understand and operate within safety rules
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the United States
We are a Forbes "Most Trustworthy" Company
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We have many positions available and we are interviewing all week long.
Immigration Sponsorship For F1 Or OPT Visaed Registered Nurs
Seeking qualified foreign students on a student visa or on OPT to join our green card sponsorship program. U.S. Nursing License and F-1 Visa or OPT REQUIRED.
You will receive a permanent Employment Authorization Document (EAD) and a green card. We will place you in a U.S. hospital for a contracted period of time, at no expense to you.
We pay for all legal and processing fees, including but not limited to:
Visa screen fees
Candidates must have a minimum BSN in nursing or in the process of completing the BSN. Must have either passed the NCLEX RN Exam or about to take the test. New grad.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
U.S. Nursing License
F-1 Visa or OPT
Truck Driver CDL A - Local | Naples, FL - E01cc518
Naples, FL CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
- $700 - $1,200 Weekly Average Plus Benefits
- Local Home Daily Positions
- Day & Night Routes
- Paid Every Friday
- TWIC Card & Hazmat Endorsement is A Plus But Not Mandatory
APPLY NOW or CALL 954-533-5487 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1
CDL Delivery Driver/ Warehouse Associate
LOOKING FOR A HOT NEW CAREER WITH A REALLY COOL COMPANY?
Tropic Supply is one of Florida's leading stocking distributors of the world's best refrigeration equipment and supplies. We are currently seeking Warehouse Associates & Delivery Drivers to grow their careers with us.
The Warehouse Associate & Delivery Driver (CDL) is responsible for driving Tropic Supply trucks and vans with a capacity of 3 tons or more to transport and deliver cargo or materials to specified destinations. They are also responsible for the following duties:
- Maintaining truck logs according to company policy and state and federal DoT regulations.
- Ensuring that all parts, pieces, and equipment serial numbers on the paperwork match the inventory loaded on the truck. Each delivery is to be verified before leaving the dock.
- Preparing outgoing deliveries as assigned by the Manager.
- Responsible for proper packing procedures, labeling of packages and all preparatory paperwork required to ensure the most efficient method of transportation of material.
- Physically inspecting serialized items for damage as requested by the customer. When required, open the box and inspect equipment. Have the customer initial in the appropriate box on the pick ticket.
- Securing cargo for transport.
- General warehouse duties.
- Maintaining telephone contact with Resource Center or Manager to receive instructions or to be dispatched to new location.
- Obtaining customer signature for goods delivered and have the customer add initials to appropriate box on pick ticket.
- Cleaning and inspect vehicle daily.
- Operating equipment on vehicle to load, unload, or disperse cargo or materials.
- Operating appropriate warehouse equipment including a forklift, hand truck, and pallet jack and maintain a valid forklift certification.
- Participating in answering the telephone in warehouse when necessary.
- Maintaining warehouse in a clean and orderly manner; sweep warehouse floor and clean debris.
- Notifying supervisor of any safety concerns.
- Assisting in the annual inventory for the warehouse.
- Performing any additional duties as assigned by company/management.
- Knowledge of proper use of tape guns and banding machine as required by package type.
- Familiar with bills of lading, packing lists and purchase orders to the extent of proper receiving, matching and distribution of material.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and provide a high level of customer service.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis.
- English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Spanish usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation (not required in all locations)
- Knowledge in organizing and distributing items, materials and merchandise.
- Knowledge of office procedures, methods and computer equipment.
- Basic mathematical principals.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Clean CDL license, class B or better with HAZMAT endorsement.
Minimum of one year of truck driving and warehouse experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
Now Hiring Sign Spinners - $15/hr
Fun & Easy Part-Time Job!!!
Media Nation Outdoor is searching for Energetic, Enthusiastic, and Self Motivated people who would like to earn from $15.00 per hour by spinning and flipping an advertising arrow to attract attention for our client's business locations.
Your main purpose as a Human Directional is to direct traffic by drawing attention into our client's business location that you are representing at your street corner location by dancing, waving, and physically moving signs.
Must be able to work on Saturdays and Sundays for this position!!!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS ABOUT THE JOB TOO!
- Must own a smartphone!
- Must DRIVE AND OWN A VEHICLE!
- Must be able to stand for 5 hours at a time!
- Must be Energetic and Self Motivated!!
- Must be able to work in ALL TYPES OF WEATHER!!!
- You are expected to bring RAIN COAT during inclement weather!
- Enjoy interacting with people a plus!
- PAY RATE: starts from $15.00 per hour
- Hours: 5-6 hour shifts
To review the job expectations of sign holding, please review the 2 videos below:
Machine Operator / Assembly
We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
We are a local Lighting manufacturing Company seeking a full time shop person for metal polishing . Operating a small
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are a no-fee agency to job seeker.
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Naples, FL
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.Retail Execution East LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Lead Cook In Memory Care
Full Time Position
The cook assists with preparing menus, inventory control, and maintains a clean or organized safe kitchen environment. This position is responsible for preparing the food in an appetizing and appealing manner.
- Identify and report food and supplies needed for the next week’smenus
- Assist in the receiving, rotation, and storage of products
- Prepare menus and cook food in accordance with nutritionalguidelines, regulations, and residents’ individual prescribed dietsand food preferences
- Assist in fostering residents’ independence with eating byproviding adaptive equipment when needed
- Assist in fostering residents’ independence with eating byproviding adaptive equipment when needed
- Prepare food and coordinate food services for special communityevents when requested
- Notify Dir. of Food and Beverage or any malfunctioning kitchenequipment or appliances
- Ensure proper storage and handling of food in accordance withinfection control standards
- Non-Essential Functions:
- Leads by example exhibiting the CORE Values through servant leadership
- Encourages teamwork and promotes company philosophy
- Attends required community meetings and participates LifeEnrichment activities when able
- Completes all required courses in adherence with HRA University
- Is prompt and able to perform the required duties of the position ona regular, predictable basis
- Becomes familiar and understands how to report a missing personusing the Safe Return program or equivalent
- Becomes familiar and understands the steps for fire evacuation
Harbor Retirement Associates is a vertically integrated regional senior living development and management company, focused primarily on Assisted Living and Memory Care communities, but also engaged in the development and operations of Independent Living and Skilled Nursing communities.
HRA operates 25 communities and is partnering on the development or acquisition of 15 more communities in 8 states. HRA manages over $100 million in revenue and approximately $400 million in assets while employing 1,700 associates.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!