Narragansett Job Description Sample
Machine Operator (2Nd & 3Rd Shifts)
Come join a winning team!
Production Workers will function as part of a team to meet production goals. This position will communicate production issues and take direction from the department supervisor on a daily basis.
· Run multiple pieces of equipment and/or packaging of materials.
· Perform and record all in-process inspection/testing relating to maintaining product traceability and run documentation.
· Assure that a sufficient quantity of material is available to meet daily production demands.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Attention to detail
· Excellent mechanical aptitude
· Forklift experience a must
· Minimum of 1 year general manufacturing experience
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work and days vary by shift. Employees are expected to work 8 - 12 hours per shift, in accordance with their assigned shift. As dictated by business needs, ability to work overtime and maintain flexibility with work schedule may be required.
How You Can Apply for this Position:
Visit us at: www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply!
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Narragansett,Ri)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Lead Quality Control Technician
The Town Dock is a family owned, growing business in the port of Galilee. We are the largest supplier of calamari in the United States. The Town Dock recently won two exciting awards, one for 8th Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016 and another for Overall Excellence in a Mid-Size Company in 2017. Both presented by Providence Business News.
The Town Dock is currently seeking a Lead Quality Control Technician.
Our Quality Control team is responsible for ensuring that our products meet the standards set forth by the company as well as regulatory authorities. We are looking to hire a person at the Narragansett facility to assist with these responsibilities. This position reports to the Director of Quality Assurance and works with a team of others within the department. This individual is responsible for monitoring company activities for Good Manufacturing practices, product quality assessments and labeling compliance. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Analyze and record on-line Production samples against FDA standards and Town Dock specifications
- Accurately document and record data from Production and Quality Control samples to the Supplier Database
- Monitor and report any deviations from the FDA Good Manufacturing Practices
- Manage updates to the Town Dock Product Specifications as directed by the Quality Control management.
- Organize, complete and record the QC sampling of raw materials and finished goods.
- Conduct Pre-Op sanitation inspections.
- Observe the proper storage and segregation of Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) products from non-MSC inventory and report compliance issues.
Ideal candidate will have:
· General knowledge of Quality Control Procedures (net weight analysis, thawing and deglazing techniques, defect assessment, size/count assessment, visual and organoleptic quality assessment)
· Associates degree in Culinary or Science curriculum or work equivalent
· 2-3 years of experience in the food industry
· Organized and detailed work habits
· Basic computer skills
· Physical abilities: Climb ladders to inspect equipment, lift 25 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
· Flexibility in planning to accommodate the quick changes in seafood production
· Ability to work long hours and occasional weekends
· Basic communication in English, including reading and writing
· Basic math skills
· A strong belief and commitment to Continuous Learning and Improvement, Positive Attitude, Teamwork and Ethical Behavior.
Compensation depends on skill and experience.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive hourly pay, opportunity for overtime, plus benefits -- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision, FSA, 401K with company match and PTO and Sick time.
Associate Licensed Relationship Banker
Are you looking to jumpstart a rewarding career in banking but aren't sure how to get started?
Discover an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level as part of our Associate Licensed Relationship Banker program. This is a unique opportunity for customer focused professionals looking to secure the licenses needed for our Licensed Relationship Banker career. As part of this program, you will develop your skills and obtain licensing to help customers save, spend, borrow and plan for retirement.
As an Associate Licensed Relationship Banker, you will be developing in the role of a banker while studying for the required licenses. Once licensed with your Series 6, 63, Life and Health licenses, you will move to the Licensed Relationship Banker role and have dual responsibilities in both banking and investments.
A Day in the Life of an Associate Licensed Relationship Banker
- Work closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs and deepen relationships
- Provide recommendations and assist customers with a wide-array of financial solutions to help them save, spend, borrow and plan for retirement
- Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve customer issues
- Collaborate with branch colleagues and partners to support and refer customers with more complex financial needs
- Ensure compliance with all financial policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Achieve outstanding performance by going above and beyond for customers each day
- Be the face of Citizens Bank, presenting a professional, friendly and helpful appearance with every interaction
- Take part in our Paid Study Program to obtain Series 6, 63, Life and Health licenses needed to advance to the Licensed Relationship Banker role
What can we offer you?
- Ongoing support and guidance such as on-the-job learning, hands-on experience and mentorship
- Paid study time, study materials and a testing window to secure your Series 6, 63, Life and Health licenses as part of the program
- Strong recognition and incentive plans to accelerate you earning potential based on your achievements
- Opportunities to develop your career and grow into new roles, such as a Licensed Relationship Banker, Premier Relationship Manager, Branch Manager or Financial Consultant
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
What qualifications are we looking for?
- College degree in business related field or in lieu of education a High School degree or GED with 2 years of customer service experience.
- You are required to obtain all required licenses as part of our Paid Study Program. Licenses must be obtained in the following order:
- Series 6 license
- Series 63 license
- Life/Health Insurance licenses
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Exceptional listening and communication skills, ability to present features and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- A track record of working effectively in a team environment and building solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident, and ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies with branch needs and may include weekends and evenings
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
Calculus Tutors (Narragansett,Ri)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
Cdl-A Company Driver - Regional Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Narra
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER:
-Up to 49 CPM on practical miles
-Weekly Home Time
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-VA Approved Military Apprenticeship Program
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (877) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a driving, choferes clase a, class a truck, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, otr driver, over the road company, over the road driver, over the road driving, tanker
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Narragansett,Ri)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: from home, from your home, home based, home worker, remote, stay at home, telecommuting online, virtual work at home, work at home job, work at home opportunity
Owner Operator Truck Drivers
100% Non-Forced Dispatch
100% Fuel Surcharges
More Home Time
Settlements Paid Weekly and On Time
Higher Percentage Pay
Access to 1000s of Loads so You Can Choose Your Own Routes
New Driver Support for a Driver-Friendly Agency
What we Have to Offer
Top ranked Landstar Agency
More freight than other agencies
Only agency with own load board to plan trip. Due to volume of agency freight they have the capabilities to match up loads making it easier for dispatch
Driver Support for new Owner Operators
Lots of Drop-n-Hook Loads with Flexible Scheduling and Year-Around Freight
100% Fuel Surcharges to Owner Operators
One of the Top 5 Ranked Recruiting Agencies in Landstar
MVR- No more than 2 moving violations in past 3 years
Min. 1 Year Verifiable over-the-road in past 3 years
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!