Nashville Job Description Sample
Position DescriptionResponsible for ensuring store displays and signage are maintained and up to date. Includes moving beams and grids, rotating stock, building products, and displaying products and product support materials as appropriate.
Responsible for ensuring resets completed by outside vendors are properly stocked and priced, and damaged products are identified and processed according to procedures. Also responsible for providing excellent customer service by assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading of merchandise in a friendly and professional manner.Job RequirementsRequires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Travel weekly between stores throughout market.
Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.Minimum QualificationsAbility to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).Licensed driver with reliable transportation.Ability to travel between stores within market and work overnight and weekends as required.Preferred Qualifications6 months Lowe's sales floor experience.6 months experience performing product merchandizing including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down displays.3 months experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., drills, grinders, reciprocating saw, circular saw, hand tools
Sm Equipment Operator - Nasvhille, TN
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
Operates one or two pieces of equipment including but not limited to baler, front-end loader, bobcat, candensifier or forklift to transport or bind paper or other loose materials to facilitate handling.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
Sorts and grades material.
Fills and operates candensifier.
Records materials or items received or distributed and mark materials with identifying information.
Maintains inventory records.
Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
Insures material is being fed properly onto conveyor.
Coordinates flow of material.
Starts baler up on time, read monitor, which displays functions of baler, and reacts quickly to machine prompts and alarms, and ensures proper operation.
Monitors and documents downtime.
Insures safety around working areas.
Checks quality of material before it is baled or shipped.
Coordinates with MRF Manager to see what material needs to be baled or shipped.
Performs routine maintenance and daily inspection on equipment such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning.
Keeps supply of wire on hand for baler.
Operates loader, forklift, bobcat, or other equipment to move material to designated area.
Keeps surrounding work areas clean.
Unloads, tags, and stacks material in proper rows by raising and lowering lifting device.
Loads or unloads materials into or out of trailers and railcars.
Moves material from baler.
Dumps containers, bins, and gaylords of materials.
Reads loading, unloading sheets and bills of ladings.
Completes necessary load and unload tally sheets.
Inspects and grades wastepaper that is received at plant.
Ensures vehicle condition reports are filled out properly as required by corporate guidelines.
Complies with all safety policies and procedures.
Performs other duties as assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Education: None required.
Experience: Six (6) months of previous work experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Forklift Certified
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds occasionally;
Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the work day;
Normal setting for this job is: shop or field.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
I understand that applying to this job indicates that I have the legal right to work in the United States. I agree to perform physical duties of this position as outlined in the job with or without reasonable accommodations. I understand that if offered the position, I will be required to pass a drug screen.
OVERVIEW OF VULCAN MATERIALS COMPANY
Vulcan Materials Company is the nation's largest producer of construction aggregates and a major producer of aggregates-based construction materials including asphalt and ready-mixed concrete. We run our business with great discipline and integrity.
At Vulcan, our people share a competitive drive for excellence, in an environment of trust, teamwork, positive reinforcement, open-mindedness and communication.
Ours is a culture of mutual respect, integrity and committed spirit. Opportunity, community and unity is our way of doing business. We call it The Vulcan Way.
Primary duties include:
Cleaning, washing, sweeping and shoveling material.
Operating skid-steer or similar type clean up loader.
Perform safety and operational inspections. Perform and inspect for preventative plant maintenance.
Other duties may include, operating mobile equipment, operating fixed plant equipment, assisting with various tasks throughout the facility.
Perform duties safely, responsibly and proficiently observing all safety and health rules.
Clean plant area by shoveling or washing spilled material from under conveyors, tail pulleys and structures; removing debris from stairs, catwalks, platforms, tunnels, etc. , washing concrete pads; sweeping control houses, etc.
Performs inspections of assigned area and documents safety concerns and mechanical defects
Unloads and cleans rail cars and/or barges as required.
Maintain grounds by mowing grass, pick up litter, etc.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/GED or an equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- Entry level to intermediate experience operating heavy off road mobile equipment
Will work outdoors and exposed to varying and/or extreme weather conditions (i.e., heat, wet, cold, etc)
May work in high and/or precarious places or cramped work space that requires getting into awkward positions.
Must be able to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time; grip, climb, reach, shovel, squat, crawl, or pull, push, as well as, bend and lift 45 pounds
- Vulcan Materials Company offers a competitive compensation program and benefits package including: medical/dental/vision, paid holidays and vacations, life insurance, 401(k) with match and flexible spending accounts.
Vulcan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law from discrimination.
IT Support And Application Specialist I
Our IT L1 Support and Application Specialist I will work with minimum supervision to provide phone and remote desktop support to all CCS personnel; monitor and work tickets from a ticket queue; respond to issues with systems critical to the business and determine the appropriate course of action; effectively communicate work delegated to other team members in the IT organization; and occasionally be responsible for contract workers on site, delegating work that is critical to CCS contract requirements.
- Requires a college degree or 1+ years of experience in the systems management or IT customer support
Current knowledge of PCs, Windows Operating Systems, and Microsoft technologies
Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail allowing them to support remote clients, often without the use of remote access
- Certifications in Microsoft products recommended but not required
ResponsibilitiesImplement, maintain, and support desktop IT hardware including but not limited to telephones, desktop computers, printers.Answer calls from users, creating tickets and resolving issues.Manage critical issues via Critical Incident Response Tracking (CIRT) process.Provide IT support for Home office staff. Record critical information in the internal tracking application in order to clearly document the problem, action taken, and end solution for a historical record, monitor and update the status of various customer problems at any given time, and provide a medium through which to share knowledge regarding the evaluation and correction of technical problems with other IT staff.
Assist users with technical issues in patient care systems. Provide assistance and training to users on information technology systems. Work with IT staff in responding to issues that affect sites and take an active part in resolving them.
Occasional work involving installing or trouble shooting network equipment. Works on client sites unsupervised and is required to use own judgement to resolve client facing issues. Provide daily status reports about work being done on site.
Maintain functional and technical specifications and operating documentation. Identify troubleshooting patterns and/or persistent issues. Recommend training and creative improvements to reduce support calls.
Position may require limited travel from time to time to perform duties of the position. Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance. Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations. Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details. Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
Post orders, if applicable, per site contract. Perform other duties as assigned.
Facility Supply Chain Tech (Part-Time)
Facility Supply Chain Technician
Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America),
come work as a Facility Supply Chain Technician to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations. HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration
services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices.
This is accomplished by hiring valued individuals like you! A seven-time recipient of a "Champion for Change" award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
Seeking a full-time Facility Supply Chain Technician who demonstrates a passion for patient care, accurately picking supplies and promptly distributing within the hospital facility.
Individual who takes pride in monitoring supply levels and conducting inventory checks with a high standard of accuracy.
Enjoys a fast-paced work environment that is physically active.
Effectively stays on task, interacts with facility team members in a professional manner, and supports an efficient workflow within the Materials Management Department.
Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Nashville, cherished for it's relaxed & friendly feel of a smaller city, also holds the energetic vibe of a big city. From the historic district to trendy neighborhoods and family friendly suburbs to urban city living, Nashville offers options for everyone.
Named by USA Today among the top 10 cities with the Best Urban Green Spaces in North America. Nashville boasts over 2,700 acres of walking and biking trails to enjoy!
Well known for being Music City, Nashville also has alot to offer sports fans. Home to the NFL, Tennessee Titans, NHL Predators, MLS Nashville Soccer Club and the Sounds Triple A pro baseball team. You could very possibly see a game a week all year round.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
Generous Tuition Reimbursement program to support individuals seeking higher education.
Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Balance of working in partnership with other Facility Supply Chain Technicians and completing tasks on an individual basis.
REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / PHYSICAL)
High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) required.
Previous stock clerk experience preferred.
Familiarity with/knowledge of hospital supplies beneficial
Physical Demands - Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time; requires ability to push and push, pull a variety of carts with up to 50 lbs., lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Must be able to climb, stoop, kneel, bend, stretch and reach frequently.
Education Inside Sales - Nashville
Would you like a job where you can help thousands of high school students open the door to opportunity?
MasteryPrep, the leading provider of ACT preparation for schools and school districts, is seeking an inside sales representative. MasteryPrep is the fastest-growing ACT provider in the United States and has helped over 250,000 students boost their ACT scores.
As an inside sales representative, you will contact high school administrators who are looking for an ACT prep solution for their students, educate them about our products and services over the phone and through webinar, and work to ensure that our customers have an amazing experience and get impressive results. Inside sales representatives receive training to become experts on the ACT, MasteryPrep’s solutions, and the needs of their customers.
Please send your resume and highlight any previous inside sales and customer service experience. Computer skills required.
We are looking for people who exhibit the following ideals:
- A deep belief in the potential of all students and a commitment to do whatever it takes to grow our school partnerships
- Demonstrated leadership ability across a variety of settings
- Strong achievement in academic, professional, extracurricular, and/or volunteer settings
- Perseverance in the face of challenges, ability to adapt to changing environments, and a strong desire to do whatever it takes to improve and develop
- Long-term commitment to reaching goals in various settings
- Excellent critical thinking skills, including the ability to accurately link cause and effect and to generate relevant solutions to problems
- Excellent organizational ability, including planning well and managing responsibilities effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills to motivate others
- Respect for individuals' diverse experiences and the ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
Skills necessary to perform School Support Associate's duties:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Required language proficiency
- Knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Resilience and adaptability, as well as stress tolerance in hectic seasons
- Dedication to teamwork and MasteryPrep's vision
Base of $35k-$45k depending on experience.
Benefits package for full-time employees - including health, disability, life, dental, and vision.
HR Service Representative
Contract Length: 6-months
Job ID: 11431319
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
CereCore is seeking a HR Service Representative to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Provide excellent customer service by answering hrAnswers telephone calls, documents all customer inquiries and resolutions received via phone calls, Ask HR, Chat, mailboxes or other alternative streams of input in order to identify, diagnose, and initiate research necessary to resolve customer issues in a timely manner, as needed.
- Provide support within a HR Line of Business.
- Assist with processing of customer service requests.
- Clearly communicate problem symptoms and consult with CS Tier 2 representatives as necessary to aide in resolving customer issues/requests and ensure all pertinent information is included.
- Escalate unresolved issues as needed.
- Continually work to expand current and upcoming knowledge within HR.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquiries by collecting required information or back-up documentation from employee/manager/HR, including probing for additional information if unclear, sending requested documents, etc.
- Perform transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, etc.
- Provide help on navigating internal resources on self-service and HR technology tools.
- Respond to electronic employee requests for HR tool support and guidance on reports.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner
- Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Less than 1 year relative experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- HR Knowledge and customer service center experience preferred.
To learn more click here. "Follow" us onLinked In.
Senior Product Analyst
Contract Length: 12-months
Job ID: 11818435
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
CereCore is seeking a Senior Product Analyst to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Identifies product and process gaps and helps lead enhancement efforts focused on the Financial and Clinical Research aspects of the business.
- Collaborates with business owners to determine technology needs and translates those needs into system requirements and design specifications.
- Works with IT leadership in the preparation of system development artifacts such as requirements, analysis, process flow and design system documentation including user guides and system administration procedures for portal and workflow applications.
- Assists in the creation of standardized programmatic reports for the enterprise.
- Works closely with enterprise and site users to ensure software usage optimization.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline operations and enhance service delivery.
- Takes ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals.
- Works with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables.
- 7+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with product development and gathering requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and manage multiple priorities.
To learn more click here. "Follow" us onLinked In.
Land Development Civil Engineer
- development of professional services proposals, management of projects and clients, development of technical approaches to projects, and participation in public presentations and speaking engagements.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 3-5+ years of experience with demonstrated success in a professional consulting environment.
- Registration as an Engineer Intern (EI) TN is strongly preferred.
- Technical writing, solid verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with clients, project teams, and colleagues internally are required skills.
- Solid CAD design skills and experience with Civil 3D are a plus.
Early Career Design-Build Engineer - Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers
Requisition ID: 78945
Clients turn to Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers (KIE) during all stages of design-build projects to manage their multi-disciplined design teams, improve scheduling, control costs, and minimize risk. We call it Construction-Driven Engineering. Our team performs and manages the design on infrastructure projects of all sizes throughout the company. Our staff collaborates with and leads design and construction teams to ensure safe, cost-effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit's legacy of excellence.
We have many opportunities across Canada and the United States for the right candidates in the fast-track design-build infrastructure industry. Working hard with us will bring you satisfaction from a job well done, and will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. We will train you, develop your skills, and allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. We offer top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities.
Kiewit is a proud user of the InEight suite of project management tools (InEight.com) and is a founding member of the Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA.org).
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers is seeking an Early Career Design-Build Engineer to support design-build infrastructure pursuits, projects, and project engineering. Design-Build infrastructure projects include transportation, transit, technical bridge, hydro-electric, and water/waste water projects. Assignments will vary and responsibilities may include construction engineering, design-build coordination, scheduling, estimating, and project controls.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Understands the basics of construction sequencing, scheduling, and operations planning
Participates in constructability reviews and design task forces to develop innovative solutions and minimize construction risks
Assesses scope impact of potential design options
Learns to estimate and track project quantities
Understands temporary design requirements
Understands contractual risks for operations and impacts of change on resources
Acts in a professional manner in all matters
Learns and applies KIE's standard operating procedures
Monitors budget and schedule for design deliverables
Learns about project risk items and mitigation strategies
Learns design and construction scheduling
Undergraduate degree in engineering, construction management, or related degree, or equivalent experience in a construction-related position
0-4 years of related professional experience in the infrastructure design or construction fields
Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel. Basic CAD modeling experience is an asset.
Strong organizational and time management skills
Strong written and verbal communications skills
Attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies
Strong work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment
Ability to travel as business requires (50-75%)
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We're Different
Consistently ranked within the top five of the "Top 400 Contractors" according to Engineering News-Record
Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!