Natalia Job Description Sample
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Cdl-A Local Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers. CDL-A Truck Drivers earn serious money hauling sand on a home daily schedule.
HOME EVERY DAY! The Perfect Local Oil and Gas Trucking Job for Experienced Class A CDL Drivers where we pay what we say.
Truck drivers close to Pleasanton, TX can earn serious money hauling sand on a home daily schedule. When you drive for Chalk Mountain, you get home every single day. No more sleeping at truck stops. If you're on a well site and your shift is up, our van will bring you back to the yard. As an experienced cdl a driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $71,500 in your first year
401(k) with 4% company match
4 on, 2 off - rotating schedule
PTO after 90 days
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
$0.50 raise and $0.50 night shift differential
If you're an experienced class a CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a local job where you can make up to $71,500 in your first year, apply now to learn more!
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Industrial Lubricant Sales
The Industrial Lubricant Sales professional is responsible for successfully implementing and achieving the sales goals and objectives within San Antonio, TX area.
Our ideal candidate will be a strong-willed individual with a hunter mentality ready to build a territory from the ground up. Candidates with an existing book of business in the market segments below, without any non-compete constraints, are preferred. If you enjoy sitting at a desk 50% of your day this is not the role for you. We are looking for someone that enjoys pounding the pavement and achieving results. As a family-owned company we seek candidates that value family and have a strong connection to the San Antonio community. Candidates must live in San Antonio.
Sales will focus in the Commercial and Industrial (C&I) industry segments as directed. Their main purpose is to locate and manage all sales activities in the assigned accounts and territory to include promotion of company and a positive regard for company growth. Candidates should have at least 4 years of proven experience in outsides sales within the C&I and Automotive industries.
FLSA: Salary, Full-time
Supervisory Responsibility: no supervisory responsibilities
- Previous sales experience in outside sales operations
- 4-5 years experience in the fuel and lubricant industry (specialty lube products such as food oil, gear oil, and other specialty oils refined for special uses) or DIRECT B2B experience in Commercial and Industrial market segments (Trucking, Construction, Automotive, Manufacturing, Oilfield Service, Food Service)
- Growth mindset and a "hunter" type of sales attitude
- Willing and able to manage territory with the aid of a CRM system
- Communication, sales presentation, problem-solving, and leadership skills in order to effectively work with a variety of individuals and departments
- Excellent attention to detail and solid project management proficiency
- Great customer service attitude and interpersonal skills to support and work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments, co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Business writing skills necessary to create various reports and correspondence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook) and general database experience (CRM database system)
- Quantitative skills in working with financial and statistical data with ability to calculate figures
- Adhere to General Work Requirements with minimal supervision
- Willing and able to submit and pass drug screening and background checks per company requirements
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Bilingual and English and Spanish is HIGHLY desired
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with 1-2 years of experience in supervisory and management experience or Bachelor's Degree in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Relocation and non-compete expense reimbursement is NOT available with this opportunity.
To all recruitment agencies:Hampel Oil policy prohibits the use of 3rdparty staffing services. Hampel Oil does not accept unsolicited agencyresumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our human resources emailaddress, Hampel Oil employees or any other company location. Hampel Oil is notresponsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
CDL A Truck Driver - Distribution
Dollar General is hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join our team. We offer our CDL-A Truck Drivers competitive benefits and wages and a unique driver position that requires both delivery experience and retail experience.
Steady truck driving miles, bonuses, and unload pay can really add up. As part of our trucking fleet, you will deliver product from our distribution center to our stores where we fulfill our mission of serving others every day. The ideal candidate will have worked in a food or product distribution driving type of role. Apply now for a truck driving job with Dollar General.
CDL A Owner Operator Truck Drivers - Great Miles - Great Opportunity
Develop Your Truck Driving Career at Bay & Bay Transportation Company Drivers, Owner Operators, Apply Now Keep Moving. As long as people need to eat, you can bet well be on the road.
We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure youll have consistent miles, the support of a leading team and the equipment to have a long-lasting career. Our company drivers average up to $70K a year and enjoy corporate-style benefits.
Were proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and wed be proud to have you join our family. What Can Drivers Expect? Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days Company-Paid Life Insurance Paid holidays, sick time and vacation 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment Fuel Management, Mileage and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks with no-slip seating 2,500 - 3,000 average miles per week High-paying driver referral bonuses Average yearly earnings of $70K and up In-demand freight to keep you moving Be Unshakeable.
At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, weve helped drivers go from job to successful career. So, if youre a career-minded driving professional, you can bet youre Bay & Bay material.
When you drive over the road with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go. Whether you want to get more miles, lease your first truck or be your own boss; you wont find a better partner than Bay & Bay. Ready to join our quality-driven tradition? Apply Today or Call 855-409-9056
Diesel Mechanic - Tire Care
Req ID: 52767 Diesel Mechanic Diesel Mechanic′s keep our customers on the road by providing light mechanical repairs to drivers. You′ll also help your manager keep things flowing.
We take a lot of pride in delivering high caliber mechanical services to our customers.
With the Love′s Tire Care business on the rise, opportunities for career growth will increase as well. We have a lot to offer Flexible Schedule Competitive base pay (paid weekly) Commission pay available Holiday pay Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans Career development programs 401(k) with matching contributions Hourly Bonus Program (Golden Hearts) Many types of training opportunities Do′ers Welcome We′re do′ers.
We get the job done. We solve problems when they come up and we work like a team. Love′s will always have your back too.
We′ve had more job and career success stories than we can list. Promotions, rewards, raises, great benefits and a ton of respect all can come true at Love′s. It starts with "I can do it". Let′s get you started.
Apply online here to begin the application process. Join us on the Road to Success. We want everyone who joins the Love′s family to succeed and we mean that Our Road to Success Program was created for you.
We provide leadership and management skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once you′re a manager, the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Love′s University. There you′ll experience dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior executives.
Our Road to Success program is such a valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the whole country could participate. Find out why employees love their job at Love′s Click here to watch our Core Values video. Job Function(s): Mechanical; Operations; Retail; Truck Tire Care Clean Places, Friendly Faces.
It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores.
Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger ' Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
COMPANY DRIVERSAt Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
- $57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
- Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
- Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
- 2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Late-Model Freightliners
- No Slip Seating
OWNER OPERATORSClass A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
- 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
- Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
- Full FSC on loaded miles
- 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
- Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
- Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
- Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
- FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
- Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
- 100% Approved Tolls Paid
- HUGE Fuel Discounts
- Shop available at Yard
- 2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
- In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
- No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
- Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
- Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
- Maintenance account for repairs
- Discounts of fuel purchases
- Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!