National City Job Description Sample
Hiring Caregivers For High Profile Clients In La Jolla
Come work for a Team who will Value your Hard Work and Dedication! Home Care Assistance is San Diego's leading home care agency.
As a caregiver you will assist our high profile clients with their ADL's and IADL's, take them to appointments and light housework. We have 4-12hr shifts, Full time or Part time, Day Shifts or Nights Shifts all through out San Diego County!
*At least 2 year professional caregiving experience - or a licensed CNA who has some one on one home care experience
*Written and Verbal communication skills in English
*Current TB Test or Chest X-ray(within the last 90 Days)
*2 professional references
*Drivers Preferred and have reliable transportation
*All caregivers are required to work as least 1 weekend day
Part-Time Paid Memory Test For Research! Space Is Limited!
Need people 50 – 85 with memory loss. Payment up to $1200. Varies by study.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Travel Registered Nurse - Long-Term Acute Care - Ltac - RN (National C
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Automotive - Service Adviser
Express Tire recognizes that our workforce is what sets us apart from our competitors.
We have a unique company culture that is embodied through our core values which is the #1 reason behind our success. We are always looking to meet new individuals who are just passionate and committed to the industry and the customers we serve as we are.
If you are looking to start your career with a growing company, then Express Tire is just the place for you!
We provide rigorous hands on training to get you on the career path to success.
Our Service Advisers perform duties that include:
--Communicate clearly and effectively with customers
--Executing current and presentable 48 point inspections with great penmanship.
-- Filing daily invoices filed
-- Maintaining current and BAR compliant paperwork.
--Performing daily lobby cleanliness and maintenance.
--Educating customers by showing them on their vehicles in items including but not limited to safety, preventive maintenance, and performance upgrades.
Taking care of the customers is our #1 focus and performing these duties under our training will allow you to succeed and grow in the company and in the industry.
*The successful candidate for the Service Adviser Position possess:*
• Knowledge about cars and industry standards.
• Confidence, poise, and charisma.
• A drive to succeed.
• Meticulous attention to details.
• A high level of energy and professional integrity.
• The ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
• Thrive in a deadline driven environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends.
• 1 Year automotive experience or more is preferred but not required.
• A high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license, clean DMV printout and pre-employment testing.
We offer a competitive pay structure and excellent benefits such as health, vision,dental and 401K in a drug free environment.
Our mission is to serve our customers and community more effectively than anyone else. We strive to provide the friendliest and most efficient service possible, putting our customers first before anything else, and recognizing that our Company must merit and earn the respect and loyalty of our customers. We’re not just selling tires or service, we’re helping to keep America rolling safely!
Come join our family!
Customer Service Representative ---Weekends OFF
Miramar Truck Body & Equipment is hiring a Customer Service Rep (CSR) in Otay, CA.
This position will work the day shift
The CSR greets customers and communicates daily with customers on status of vehicles. The CSR also generates service and repair orders by ascertaining service requests and performance problems; verifies warranty and service contract coverage; inspects vehicles, writes repair orders and daily maintains customer rapport and records. The CSR also reviews jobs when they are complete and closes jobs.
Customer Service Duties
• Greets customers upon arriving in maintenance area
• Ascertains vehicle problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms
• Clarifies description of problems
• Conducts inspections
• Proactively checks for recalls
• Submits documentation for warranty repair orders
• Retrieves mileage and vin numbers from vehicle
• Checks vehicle maintenance records
• Examines service schedules
• Maintains customer rapport by providing explanation of estimates and daily updates
• Calls customer when job is complete and truck is ready for pick up
• Establishes good customer relations by providing estimates and timelines
Repair Order Duties
• Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers
• Explains provisions and exclusions
• Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems and causes discovered as well as repairs and service required
• Obtains approval signatures
• Enters RO into service database system and sends to Estimator and Dispatcher
• Monitors repair work to ensure vehicle will be ready when promised
• Prints warranty
• Prints repair orders
• Issues sublet purchase order numbers
• Reviews jobs when completed
• Collects payment from jobs
• Closes jobs
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience in trucking industry of five years or more
• Service advisor experience
• Proven technical experience
• Strong knowledge of trucks and parts
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Able to work in fast pace environment
• Work well with internal and external customers
This job description is intended to describe the essential functions and general content of the requirements for the position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to change the functions and responsibilities of this position as necessary, at any time.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military service, or any other basis protected by law.
Miramar Truck Body & Equipment is a division of Velocity Vehicle Group. Velocity Vehicle Group is the premier group of commercial vehicle dealerships in the Southwest with locations in Arizona, California and Nevada www.velocityvehiclegroup.com
Sales Assistant - Auto/Home Insurance
We are seeking a Sales Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits include; Health, Dental, Vision, and Paid Vacation!
Bi-Lingual a PLUS!
Undercover Loss Prevention Agent
We’re looking for an Experienced Loss Prevention Associate that has background resulting in the apprehension of shoplifters.
A Full-Time Position with great career opportunities is availablewithin the Retail Loss Prevention Services Division of
US Security Associates.
• Blend into a retail environment
• Perform successful customer surveillance while walking the floor
• Detect and apprehend shoplifters following company policy and guidelines
• Exercise good judgment and make the right decisions under pressure
• Be a team player and a self-starter, with the ability to work independently
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
• Previous Undercover Loss Prevention or Asset Protection experience required
• Possession of any required licenses, or have the ability to obtain
• Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening Medical and vacation benefits are available for employees working a minimum of 32 hours per week.
U.S. Security Associates is a nationally recognized Security and Loss Prevention service provider with operations in 48 states nationwide.
Recognized for world-class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.
USA's investment in a culture of excellence is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the Association for Talent Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system but also by the award-winning customer service delivered by the company's leadership team and security officers on a daily basis.
USA employs over 50,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
We raised the bar for quality management with the help of a patented suite of integrated technologies that drive quality and accountability in our security service delivery processes. Cutting-edge technology is behind many of our proudest achievements, including top security company ranking for training, recognition for world-class customer service and technology-driven quality management system.
Today, U.S. Security Associates serves 5,300 clients in a wide range of markets and environments. We provide local responsiveness, national security services, and global consulting and investigations, wherever clients need Safe. Secure. Friendly. US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Sales Representative - Insurance Sales
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer! This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You'll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor. With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
Be a team player to help grow the agency
Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
Be organized and efficient
Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
Ensure a positive customer experience Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
Confident self-starter who works well independently
Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Sales experience is a plus
Driven to fulfill customers' needs
Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
Bilingual candidates welcome
Outside Sales Representative Needed
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!