National City Job Description Sample
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
Desktop Support SME
Experience from both client-side sourcing, and a service-delivery provider-side perspective of providing services in a managed services environment. Responsible for providing expert input within assigned subject matter area of Desktop Support services, and responsible for providing analysis and recommendations as well as all deliverables related to overall service delivery strategy.
Specifically, relating the client size (minimum of 2,000 employees), contract value (minimum of $10m), sector and industry of each client, briefly describe the extent of your proposed team’s experience with respect to:
Subject matter expertise for Applications Development & Maintenance Services
Subject matter expertise for Service Desk
Subject matter expertise for Desktop Support Services
Subject matter expertise for Data Center Services
Legal expertise with respect to Master Service Agreements for the aforementioned IT outsourced managed service contracts
For Senior Consultant and Legal SME roles, client-side public sector IT procurements (where possible, for municipalities) for IT outsourced services
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Gentle Dental Chula Vista Office - 345 F. Street, Suite 140 Chula Vista, CA 91910
- Teamwork in the patient's best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Full-time - Monday-Friday & 1-2 Saturdays/month
- Expect to see ~ 10-12 patients/day
- Office will be transferring to a brand new state-of-the-art location in Q1 of 2019
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Ideally 3-5+ years of in-office experience
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Face-To-Face Fundraiser For NGO In San Diego
WAYS FUNDRAISING USA:
Ways Fundraising USA is an industry leader in face-to-face field fundraising working on behalf of some of the largest charities and nonprofits in the USA. Right now, here in the USA and across the globe, we are working to end global and domestic poverty for children and to protect and save our environment. We truly believe in making a difference and face-to-face fundraisers are the cornerstone of our fundraising strategy, working hand-in-hand with our charity partners, to help make the world a better place.
Face-to-face fundraising is the single most efficient form of raising awareness and funds for charities. It’s true! Something so simple, talking to fellow humans, is actually the best way to spread the word for and keep alive global charities. This career opportunity will have you working our San Diego campaign with our street and mall teams who represent The Nature Conservancy. You will speak with people face-to-face, educating them about and simultaneously inspiring them to become regular monthly sponsors. Using your passionate knowledge of the charity, you will help The Nature Conservancy obtain quality, regular, and committed monthly donors. Everyday you get to go home knowing that you've helped make the world a better place. All it takes is a smile, a heart-felt and inspirational chat, and an ask. That’s it!
- You will be taught industry leading fundraising skills from the best of the best!
- You will obtain continual support and coaching to help you succeed and grow.
- Lessons are designed and available to help you reach your full potential and to learn in a fun and flexible way!
- Full time.
- 7.5 hour shifts Monday through Sunday, 10am-6pm.
- Immediate hire and start, we have work to do!
- An amazing chance to accelerate your career with a fast growing company.
- We're growing quickly, so there is lots of room for fast progression launching new markets in 2018 for those who are highly motivated!
- You can grow to a Team Leader position, $20 per hr + industry leading bonuses or a Campaign Manager position, $50k per annum + industry leading bonuses!
- Teamwork and communication.
- Incentives and competition.
- Training and coaching.
- Get paid to fight the good fight with like-minded individuals.
- Have fun and make friends for life!
- Paid time off.
- Monthly social events.
- Travel opportunities across the USA.
- Incentives and recognition awards.
- National training conference opportunities.
- Are you over 18 years of age?
- Can you commit to working 4 or 5 days a week for 7.5 hour shifts?
- Are you passionate, committed, and energetic?
- Do you take a stand for what you believe in?
- Do you want to believe in a better world?
- Are you driven, team and self motivated, and eager to learn?
- Do you want to have a job that is both humanitarian and fun?
- Do you enjoy talking to people?
- Are you ready to work hard and go home feeling fulfilled?
- Are you able to be on your feet all day - talking, laughing, and chatting about charity?
- If you said yes to these questions, then you are prequalified!
Please note, you must be over 18 to be hired. All applicants under 18 will be automatically disqualified.
- $14/hour trainee wage + daily and weekly bonus.
- $16/hour fundraiser + industry leading daily & weekly bonuses.
- Target-based and generous bonus system.
- Medical, dental and vision.
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Manager Of Web Development
Required Skills and Qualifications BS in Computer Science or related field Seven yearsof Web development experience Three yearsof management experience Hands-on experience with ColdFusion, Java, Java Script, CSS, HTML, XML, and JQuery in enterprise level setting Experience with implementation of enterprise wide upgrades, including operating systems, Content Management Systems(CMS), and server upgrades. Experience with software development methodologies(Waterfall, Agile, etc.) with large and complex projects Preferred Qualifications Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field PMI Certification Summary Manager, Web Development position manages and mentors technical IT developers, subject matter experts, systems analyst, and quality assurance analysts that support the various web applications and systems architectures.
Responsibilities include leadership, prioritization, resource utilization, timeline development and task completion. Provide staff feedback and performance evaluations. Establish and manage standard deliverables for the entire software development lifecycle.
Define and implement documentation standards and best practices. Communicate with client and management staff to develop technical solutions which meets customer's needs. Create, promote and ensure customer service orientation for the team.
Communicate with vendors and other Information System departments. Integrate with Sharp-wide business needs, quality, and process improvement effOR's. Partner with management to identify cost, resource allocation and impact of changes.
Promote teamwork between IS departments and business teams. Assure adherence to SHC and department safety regulations and guidelines. Proactively ensure that software solutions meet HIPPA and PCI compliance.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required] Hands-on experience with ColdFusion, Java, Java Script, CSS, HTML, XML, and JQuery in enterprise Seven yearsof Web development experience Skills and Qualifications BS in Computer Science or related field Security Clearance Required: No Visa Candidate Considered: No
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!