Navarre Job Description Sample
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Entry Level Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply.
Assistant Community Director
Under the direction of the Community Director, this position assists the Community Director with managing the community's operations in accordance with Miller Frishman Group's standard operating procedures including, but not limited to:
- Assists community staff with their responsibilities as needed - office, leasing and maintenance personnel
- Review and preparation of required reports - operational and financial
- Continuing education requirements compliance
- Participates in community meetings
- Assists with management of electronic record keeping and required documentations for community
- Assists with oversight of community's resident and vendor relations program
- Assists with the management of community's A/P, A/R, Cash, Collections, Budget and Planning
- Assists with community's emergency management
- Assists with community advertising and marketing program as needed
- 1 or more years in a similar role required
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Positive, can-do attitude
Outside Sales Representative
About The Job
If you are a confident and highly motivated individual who thrives off of the challenge of closing deals and are looking for a great sales opportunity with uncapped earnings and growth potential, join our Sales team at SpotOn! We are looking to redefine the merchant services industry and are expanding our business into local markets across the country. We are currently seeking energetic and entrepreneurial Outside Sales Representatives (“Sales Partners”) who can build relationships with small business owners, share the value of our platform, generate new sales, and be an ambassador for the SpotOn platform in their local market.
Compensation and Benefits
At SpotOn, we offer limitless opportunities and growth potential to all dedicated and motivated Sales Partners. We provide extensive support and training so you can hit the ground running and continue to succeed. Our unique SpotOn platform with integrated payment processing creates an edge in the field that competitors lack. Benefits include:
- Uncapped earnings comprised of account bonuses, monthly bonuses and long-term residual income (clear six-figure income potential)
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Multiple awards, honors and contests throughout the year
- Training and support through online tools and one-on-one live conference calls
- Professional marketing literature, business cards and sales notebooks provided
- Superior online management tools including a virtual office environment for client account management
As a Sales Partner with SpotOn, you will meet with small and medium sized businesses, help them realize the value of building continuous relationships with their customers, understand the value of the SpotOn platform, and ultimately, utilize our solution. You will also conduct periodic customer service visits with your clients to maintain strong working relationships and to grow your business portfolio. Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with business owners in your area, starting with small to medium-sized businesses and working your way up to larger businesses.
- Explaining the SpotOn Platform in simple, effective and persuasive terms
- Conduct value-based conversations with businesses to be able to show the value of our simple, all-in-one platform
Don't let this great opportunity pass you by. APPLY TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
of and BACH_a33d1a to and for open video
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
House Cleaning / Residential
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for residential cleaning.
- Monday- Friday, hours are approximately 8am- 2pm, no nights or weekends.
- Year round employment.
- Team cleaning, 2-3 person teams.
- $12 - $14 per hour, paid weekly.
- Must have a valid drivers license & reliable insured automobile.
- Non-smoking workplace.
- Must have high energy and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Reliable and serious need only apply.
- Fields with an * before it are mandatory and the application will NOT be sent if not filled with an answer.
- Please fill all applicable blanks below when submitting your application.
McDonald's offers SO many benefits/perks to their employees, let's take a look at just a few below..
- Work near the beach! After your shift, you can have your toes in the sand within minutes
- Free Uniform
- VERY competitive pay and transparent promotion structure
- Family-driven atmosphere. You will feel appreciated and cared for.
- Discounted meals
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Rewards Program
- Flexible schedules
- Industry leading training and career path guidance
Still in school or planning for college? Perfect, we've got you covered!
- Tuition Assistance
- Scholarship programs
- Internal High School degree program (100% Free)
- Free English classes
- Internal academic guidance support team available
- Hamburger University enrollment for strong leaders
..and SO much more!
We are hiring for..
We are currently seeking new Crew Members to join our team and are ready to move up fast. In this role you will be helping to ensure every customer has a fun, pleasant dining experience. A Crew Member provides world-class service to guests during a shift and helps managers with small tasks to complete.
Crew Members perform a variety of tasks and are responsible for the following:
- Maintaining a fun, friendly and safe environment for customers
- Performing consistent food safety measures
- Communicating to Management Team
- Operating cash registers and preparing meals
- Wearing a friendly smile
- Monitor new and existing orders for high quality and quickly delivered food
- Have fun with customers and build the McDonald's brand
- Be reliable and prepared to arrive to work on time for shifts
- Restaurant/Hospitality experience is a plus
- Friendly attitude and positive work ethic
We are committed to putting our people first, offering the best benefits in a positive and flexible work environment.
Apply today! We'd love to speak with you.
keywords: restaurants near me, beach job, education assistance, new careers, work near resort, resto, places to eat, promotion opportunity, kitchen, drive-thru, cooking, customer service, manager in training program, grill , team, register, cashier, world famous, fun, social networking, food and beverage skills, communication, training
Each of our McDonald's Restaurants makes a strong effort to be actively involved in the fund raising efforts, as we well as the support for each school in our community. For more information on McDonald's community involvement, visit the corporate website at: http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/good/community.html
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
HHA For Home Health Care In Navarre, FL - Immediate Position
HHA (Home Health Aide) for Home Health Care Patient in Navarre, FL
NurseSpring,™ a dynamic team guided by heart and skill, is seeking experienced Home Health Aides (HHA) for an immediate home health care opening in Navarre, FL. NurseSpring™ offers flexible work opportunities to fit your lifestyle. Whether you are looking for full time employment, or simply a shift or two to supplement your primary job, NurseSpring™ is ready to work with you to get you the work that fits your schedule and needs.
Enjoy competitive pay, benefits and flexible hours with daily pay available!
We’re here to help our candidates make a living – and a life. We make your daily work rewarding and meaningful.
Education and Certification: High school graduate preferred, training as a Home Health Aide and completed competency evaluation required. Certified as required by state of Florida.
Experience: One year’s supervised experience as a Home Health Aide or Nurse Aide within the last three years required. NurseSpring will waive the one (1) year of experience for Home Health Aides when applicants meet one of the following requirements:
- Completion of a Certified Home Health Aide training program and competency evaluation conducted by NurseSpring.
- Completion of a Certified Home Health Aide training program by an approved school and a competency evaluation conducted by NurseSpring.
- Completion of clinical training program by nursing students from an approved school of nursing including the Medicare required 13 personal care skills and a competency evaluation conducted by NurseSpring.
- Licensed by the state of Florida. When functioning as a Home Health Aide the competency evaluation is waived.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following principles and values:
Our highly committed team is looking to add HHAs who will build customer trust by providing a quality experience the first time, every time. If you know you can make a difference, want to be part of an energetic, thriving business in healthcare and have an excellent can-do attitude, submit your resume to be part of this incredibly successful team.
Since 1999, we have provided home health care, health care staffing, and nurse recruitment services. Rather than years, however, we prefer to measure our impact on lives touched. There have been thousands and thousands.
NurseSpring is always hiring nurses of all levels and we look forward to finding you rewarding job opportunities that fit your schedule. Whether you are looking for per-diem, short-term, long-term, temp-to-perm, block booking, direct hire, or local contract, we will help you make career choices that fulfill your passion and fit your life.
We offer flexibility, competitive pay, and great benefits. We take time to understand your experience, skills, preferences, and hopes and find just the right fit for you. Moreover, we care about and connect with you. Contact us today and gain access to the widest selection of healthcare jobs in the industry. Make a difference every day and transform your livelihood into your legacy.
We are answering our call to care.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!