Needle Felt Making Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Single And Double Needle Sewing Machine Operator
Minimum of 12 months of experience on textile garment industry using industrial single and double needle sewing machines. Language and education not a factor. Duties; -Cuts material and threads, using scissors.
Draws thread through guides, tensions, and needles and adjusts machine functions, according to fabric type.
Folds or stretches edges or length of items, while sewing, to facilitate forming specified sections.
Guides garment or garment parts under machine needle and presser foot to sew parts together.
Inspects garments and examines repair tags and markings on garment to locate defects or damage.
Observes sewing machine operation to detect defects in stitching or machine malfunction, and notifies supervisor.
Other duties as assigned.
Non Woven/ Needle Punch Machine Operator
Non Woven/ Needle Punch Machine Operator easy apply
- apply with indeed
salary:$13 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, January 16, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
questions:firstname.lastname@example.org easy apply
apply with indeed
description This position is responsible for the safety, production, and quality in the production of nonwoven products. Responsible for learning and demonstrating a working knowledge of all aspects of operating the nonwoven production line. Able to perform job functions with limited assistance.
Patrols line to monitor quality - inspect fiber, fabric width, roll weight, fabric appearance, roll length, roll diameter, hand sample comparison and packaging - communicate to appropriate personnel to correct deviations from process standards
Understands total operation of nonwoven line
Doffs fabric at the proper yardage and prepares all roll tickets
Conduct visual line reading
Cut, and deliver samples to lab
Checks lab data for accuracy
Communicates with supervisor regarding quality deficiencies
Communicates any mechanical issues
Performs planned cleaning activities
Handles and introduces specified raw materials as needed
Inputs data in computer for down time tracking
Assists with maintenance when necessary
Work safely in accordance with all plant safety regulations
Performs changeovers when necessary
Makes adjustments to line as necessary
Good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and problem solving
Responsible for the safe operation of the lift truck
Works with a minimum of supervision
- Perform other work as assigned Working hours: 10-12 hr shifts
Nonwoven / needle-punch machine operators 2-5 years experienced preferred Staffing day and night shift Knowledge of geo-textiles required Attention to safety and quality required Employee benefits begin immediately Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Needle Assembly Setup Operator - 3Rd Shift
Job Description Summary # Job Description
Job Grade H07 #
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Needle Assembly Set-up Operators will be responsible for production on their designated lines as well as maintaining machine runtime and performing some mechanical repairs. They may be trained on any of the processes or lines in the department to help fill production needs, but will have an assigned focus area to build expertise. They may perform visual inspections as well as assembly or packaging operations. Will be responsible for achieving production rate and quality goals on assigned equipment. May require the use of 10x microscopes, calipers, and/or other miscellaneous gauges. May be required to perform SAP data entries. Perform changeovers and line clearances. Help maintain inventory of spare parts and prepare for upcoming work on the lines. Must be willing to troubleshoot machines and help identify methods to increase efficiency of the lines. Informal leader of their respective line and responsible for ensuring quality of the product they produce.
Achieving established production goals + Ensuring the quality of all product produced + Performing quality checks as designated + Ability to function as part of a team + Perform changeovers and line clearances + Ensure assigned equipment is maintained and in working order + Processing SAP and MES transactions for department + Assisting in the BDA process to identify root causes + Perform duties in accordance with GMP principles + Maintain compliance with all required document training
Operate safely each day including usage of proper PPE + Other duties as assigned
- Operate lines in a safe and efficient manner + Submit at least the minimum number of required Kaizens annually + Drive department results by reducing downtime and completing tasks in an efficient manner + Maximize efficient time usage in the department + Continuous learning of the processes and mechanics of the lines + Must be able to work a 12 hours shift daily
Minimum Qualification High School Diploma/GED
Technical experience preferred, but not required + 6-12 months of manufacturing experience preferred. Minimum Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities (KSA’s): Basic or Simple KSA Proficient / Working KSA Advanced or Specialized KSA Problem solving/decision making Computer skills (Microsoft Office) Oral and written communication skills
Regular, punctual attendance required + Ability to read, write, and speak English
Minimum Physical Requirements or Demands:
- Defined PCP level: 3 # Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Columbus (West) # Additional Locations # Work Shift Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status
Sewers – Overlock/Single Needle
Seeking for stand up Sewers / Single needle must have experience, Schedule will be Monday - Friday 2nd shift 3PM - 11:30PM . Must be flexible with OT and working weekends . Pay rate 11.25
To help every person find their purpose!
Purpose Driven Personnel is a company founded by wholesome old school ethics coupled with up to date new age technology. The founding members have over 75 years of staffing experience, and with that type of experience backing it, a company can be a true partner with its customers. We know our responsibility in the staffing industry is to partner with our customers, both those looking for employees, and those looking for work, because if we run out of either we are in trouble! Our mission is To bring ethics back to an industry founded in helping people and we take that seriously. So, if you are looking for work, for people, or just some good friends in business, give us a call; we would really like to meet you!
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
Needle Board Repair-Non Woven
Overview Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
Repair needle boards for the nonwoven card lines
Pull used boards from the Needleboard rack using needleboard lift
Using a small hammer and needle extractor, knock out all bad needles and replace with new needles
Assist other areas of the facility as needed
Complete tasks/duties assigned by supervisor
Keep work area clean
Prior experience in a production environment preferred
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to operate a lift truck is preferred
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout an 8-hour shift.
Basic writing and math skills
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
1St Shift Industrial Sewing Machine Operator
6am- 2:30pm Monday- Friday 1st day 7am
Will Train to run a single needle flat bed machine working with clothing putting striping on garments. Preferred with some sewing experience, even home based sewing. Must be able to read the packing list that is provided throughout the day so that is why it is important that they are able to read and speak English. Safety glasses are required and provided.
Online application may be completed by visiting http://apply.advantageresourcing.com, choosing your location as Nashville, TN and then General Application. You will need to complete the application including the surveys at the end.
Our Franklin, Kentucky Branch Office Lobby Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, Closed 12pm-1pm for lunch.
You may also contact the branch office at (270) 598-9800 to speak with a Recruiter.
Sewing Machine Operator (Seamstress)
We are a established Aerospace Company manufacturing parts for aircraft interiors. Our seat cover division is growing and we are looking for qualified people with upholstery experience to aid in our growth. We have high level of engagement with our customers, suppliers and team. If you want to work within an environment where you are recognized and rewarded for your hard work, we would love to talk to you.
- Experience in industrial sewing and preferably in cover sewing, over-lock and flat-lock stitch.
- Experience with sewing leather preferred. Examining products or work to verify conformance to specifications.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to show initiative and work with little to no supervision.
- High level of attention to detail and organization skills.
- Reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious.
- Comfortable working in an environment where quality is number one.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience and knowledge of sewing with industrial machine, preferably leather.
- Experience using twin needle machines a plus.
- Experience using a post stitch machine a plus.
- The ideal candidate will be one that is driven and motivated, enjoys working in a team environment.
- High School or equivalent
- Spanish Speaking preferred
Founded in 1974 manufacturing superior quality foams, we have grown organically, adding to our expertise with the addition of advanced thermoformed plastic parts before finally integrating soft cover materials with seat covers in 2010.
Based in Lake Elsinore, Southern California, our 150,000 square feet, state of the art facility houses vertically integrated manufacture of aircraft foams, seat covers and thermoplastics. Everything is designed and manufactured in one facility.
Design and development is a core part of our business, providing genuine solutions that are tailored to fit OEM seating products. From initial sketching to 3d Renders through to the final product delivery. Our final product always exceeds customer expectation.
Embroidery Machine Operator Will Train!
Embroidery Machine Operator
Our preferred embroidery machine operator is a self-motivated, detailed to task individual whose basic job is to make sure that our three commercial embroidery machines are properly set up, calibrated and run to fulfill work orders. This also means that you will need to be able to perform troubleshooting and minor repair work on the machines assigned to you for which training will be provided on the job.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Obtain work orders from supervisors to determine the type and design of embroidery designs
- Confer with inside sales and management to obtain any specific instructions on embroidery work and patterns
- Select the right type of materials to perform embroidery on, in accordance with the specifications provided on the work order
- Calibrate and set up embroidery machines at the beginning of each shift, to ensure that it works according to standards during the day
- Select the right type and color of threads and ensure that they are properly threaded in machine needles
- Hoop garments and fabric properly and set it under the needle to perform embroidery patterns
- ·Mount needles, blades and pattern plates onto embroidery machines and ensure that they are properly disconnected and cleaned after each job
- Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on embroidery machines to ensure that they remain in good working order
Weekly Pay and Medical Benefits
Full time 40 hours a week
Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
salary based on experience
Acrux Staffing is a full service provider of customized staffing for industrial organizations.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!