Needle Loom Tender Job Description Sample
Condustrial, Inc. is currently recruiting for a textile manufacturing facility in the Gaston area. This is a long term positions which offer quality health benefits and one week annual paid vacation after an employee’s first year.
Pay will start at $10 per hour with potential for quick increases based on performance. Candidates with prior experience may be eligible to start at a higher pay rate.
What you'll need for this position:
- Strong commitment to job site safety
- Must be flexible for shift assignments
- Reliable transportation
- Strong attendance
- MUST have a driver's license
Submit your resume today to the posted email address!
YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU ONLY SEND A NAME AND NUMBER. RESPONSES WITHOUT DETAILED INFORMATION WILL BE DISCARDED
Medustrial, a service of Condustrial, Inc. provides supplemental staffing for the healthcare industry... (long term care, hospitals, government agencies & facilities).
Sewers – Overlock/Single Needle
Seeking for stand up Sewers / Single needle must have experience, Schedule will be Monday - Friday 2nd shift 3PM - 11:30PM . Must be flexible with OT and working weekends . Pay rate 11.25
To help every person find their purpose!
Purpose Driven Personnel is a company founded by wholesome old school ethics coupled with up to date new age technology. The founding members have over 75 years of staffing experience, and with that type of experience backing it, a company can be a true partner with its customers. We know our responsibility in the staffing industry is to partner with our customers, both those looking for employees, and those looking for work, because if we run out of either we are in trouble! Our mission is To bring ethics back to an industry founded in helping people and we take that seriously. So, if you are looking for work, for people, or just some good friends in business, give us a call; we would really like to meet you!
Needle Board Repair-Non Woven
Overview Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
Repair needle boards for the nonwoven card lines
Pull used boards from the Needleboard rack using needleboard lift
Using a small hammer and needle extractor, knock out all bad needles and replace with new needles
Assist other areas of the facility as needed
Complete tasks/duties assigned by supervisor
Keep work area clean
Prior experience in a production environment preferred
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to operate a lift truck is preferred
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout an 8-hour shift.
Basic writing and math skills
Tap Room Server / Beer Tender
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for craft beer culture and the ability to grow that knowledge to represent to our patrons. The Tasting Room Server is professional, friendly and works with a sense of urgency.
- Serve Printer’s Ale Manufacturing Company’s craft beers in the tasting room
- Be familiar with promotions, sales and assist with special events
- Fill and sell growler orders
- Be able to answer questions and make recommendations regarding our beer selection.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas. Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Charge tours and merchandise accurately and immediately into the Point of Sale system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change, if applicable.
- Clear and reset tables and clean bathrooms in tasting room.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of inventory and supplies.
- Serve as a tour guide to provide our patrons with knowledge about Printer’s Ale beer, brewing process and elements of craft beer.
- Complete opening and closing duties under the direction of Tap Room Coordinator.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Flexibility to work fluctuating schedule.
- Strong knowledge of restaurant/tasting room operations and service procedures.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Possess basic math skills, possess the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Six months of service/hospitality industry experience, as a server is preferred.
- Cicerone certification is strongly desired.
Press Roll Tender (Feeder)
Commercial printer hiring Roll Tenders (Feeders) to join our busy team.
- Assist in the operation of the press by maintaining ink, water and paper in the press
- Keeping all supplies readily available
- Ensure plates are bent and packed
- Position job stock in roll stand
- Minimum one year experience as a Roll Tender (Feeder)
- Ability to complete paper and ink usage reports using a computer program
- Ability to handle physical workload
Banquet Servers & Bar Tender
Banquet Servers & Bartenders
NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER: BARNSLEY RESORT HIRING FAIR
Exciting career opportunities are available at one of the TOP RESORTS IN THE SOUTH (Conde Nast Traveler & USA Today).
JOIN US FOR A HIRING FAIR – SECURE YOUR INTERVIEW. APPLY TODAY TO RECEIVE AN INVITATION
- 100 New Positions Available for our New Inn and Georgian Hall Opening March 2018
Barnsley Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A background check and drug testing are required for employment.
Visit BARNSLEYRESORT.COM/EMPLOYMENT.ASPX to view job descriptions. Please submit an application before career fair.
PHONE 770.773.7480, ext. 2021 • E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope and General Purpose:
To manage the bar area during banquet events in a friendly, professional manner while maintaining the highest possible standard of service.
- With a pleasant, polite, outgoing attitude, take food and beverage orders
- Serve items ordered in a timely manner
- Follow up on Guest satisfaction
- Clear china, silver and glassware after use
- Complete assigned side work duties
- Must be willing and capable of assisting in accomplishing requirements of other job descriptions
- Be able to accomplish all of the above according to prescribed standards as set by Management
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled in minimum High School or have equivalent diploma
- Basic computer skills (use of POS terminal)
- Outgoing people skills
- The ability to make work related decisions quickly—to reason out possible outcomes and choose/explain the choices to a Guest.
- Pleasant, positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain the effects of stress.
- Ability to retain training and take direction related to that training
- Ability to correctly count money and maintain security for a cash drawer
- Ability to maintain security for the entire bar area
- Ability to read, write and otherwise effectively communicate in English
- Possess the qualities of trustworthiness and honesty
Essential duties require long periods of standing and walking as well as frequent reaching and kneeling, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting and moving objects 40 lbs or more. The employee must have normal vision (corrected), hearing and verbal communication. The employee must have the ability to multitask, think remember and accomplish multiple task with one move.
Duties are performed in both indoor and outdoor settings, with events often taking place in the elements in all four seasons. Events often involve loud music.
This Job Description reflects management’s assessment of essential functions; however it does not prescribe nor restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
At Barnsley Resort we believe in creating unique, authentic experiences for our guests and the same is true for our colleagues. Whether seeking a new opportunity or the next step in a hospitality career, joining our team of colleagues offers the opportunity to work in a world-class resort environment. Barnsley Resort, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, is home to a luxurious spa, championship golf course, horseback riding, fishing, sporting clays course, hunting plantation and both fine and casual dining restaurants. The resort is a member of the Southern Living Hotel Collection and has been named one of the 10 Best Southern Resorts by USA Today, "The World's Best Places To Stay" by Conde Nast Traveler, 10 Best Spas in Atlanta by USA Today, as well as one of The Knot s "Best Wedding Venues". Barnsley Resort's unique cottage style setting has become the preferred destination of many. We look forward to your consideration in making Barnsley Resort your preferred employer.
How to apply:Directly through Zip Recruiter or visit our website employment section at http://barnsleyresort.com/employment.aspx
Barnsley Resort is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug testing is required for employment.
Drag Tender Operator
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH EMAIL!!!
APPLY through this link ONLY!!!! https://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WEEKMARI&cws=40&rid=150
Formed in 2016, North American Aggregates, LLC (NAA) is a New Jersey based company that supplies high quality sand and other aggregates for road construction, building construction, and clean fill throughout the tristate area. NAA procures its virgin source aggregate from the New York Bay and operates out of its distribution facility in Perth Amboy, New Jersey. The centrally located facility is on the Arthur Kill and proximate to the NJ Turnpike, NJ Parkway and Outerbridge Crossing.
NAA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Weeks Marine, Inc. Weeks is headquartered in Cranford, New Jersey, with additional offices and yards in New Jersey, Louisiana, Texas, Hawaii, Ontario and Nova Scotia. A proven leader in maritime construction, Weeks has successfully completed projects throughout North and South America and employs over 1,600 people.
A Drag tenders is responsible for deck duties including providing a safe, clean vessel for crew members, and is required to comply with safety regulations and procedures to ensure safe and efficient vessel operations. Will also be responsible for training new and inexperienced deck crew.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for operating the drag arm and associated equipment in the proper loading of the dredge
- Responsible for daily inspection, maintenance and repair of the drag arm
- Supervises and evaluates deck crew performance, knowledge and operations
- Coordinates with the Captain to identify crewmember’s performance and create a development plan
- Responsible for all aspects of line handling
- Responsible for vessel maintenance and housekeeping, including meal preparation
- Stands wheel watch as required
- Maintains the vessel exterior in good order including painting or chipping as needed
- Responsible for ensuring a clean sanitary environment aboard the vessel
- Provide assistance as needed to the Captain in checking and inspecting the vessel’s safety equipment.
- Provides support to the engine room as needed per direction of the Captain and/or the Engineer
- Present on deck and within communicating distance at all times while the captain or mate is operating the stern controls
- Follows company and work site safety policies/procedures and commits to an “incident and injury free” work environment
- 5+ years of experience as Able Bodied Seafarer
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work rotational 12 hour watch
- Ability to work 14 days on, 14 days off, revised as necessary
- Merchant Mariners Credentials (MMC)
- AB Limited Certification or higher
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- CPR/AED First Aid Certification
- Valid US Passport
- Driver’s license
- Must be able to tolerate rough seas, vibrations, heat, harsh weather conditions, confined spaces, and high noise levels
- Work will frequently require individuals to push, pull, bend or stand for long periods of time, and climb ladders that have capacity limits of 300 lbs.
- Must be able to lift or carry miscellaneous equipment, supplies and parts up to 50 lbs. unassisted
This Job Description does not cover all the required duties, activities, functions and responsibilities of the position, any of which may change at any time according to the sole and absolute discretion of North American Aggregates, Inc., with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
North American Aggregates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination, hostility, harassment, and retaliation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH EMAIL!!!
APPLY through this link ONLY!!!! https://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WEEKMARI&cws=40&rid=150
Our company has three key divisions—Construction, Dredging and Marine Services—which are bolstered by two major subsidiaries, Healy Tibbitts Builders, Inc. and McNally International, Inc. Our vast reach and deep expertise, combined with the sheer size and diversity of our equipment fleet, enable us to serve as a one-stop shop for clients in both the private and governmental sectors.
Established in 1919, our family-owned company has grown rapidly in recent decades. We continue to strengthen our operations through the acquisition of leading businesses combined with frequent upgrades to our fleet of top-grade equipment. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, environmental sensibility, operational efficiency and a long-standing commitment to safety.
We are headquartered in Cranford, New Jersey, and manage a network of regional offices in Louisiana, Texas, Hawaii, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
Production Associate - Loom Cleaner - A Shift
Job Title Production Associate
- A Shift Position Overview Position
Sweep and blow off looms with the maximum amount of production and a minimal amount of off-quality.
- Blow off looms and sweep
Scrape and Mop under looms.
Perform all housekeeping duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Empty Garbage Cans.
Must be a team player.
Must communicate effectively with department supervisor. Work Shift 12 hours, day shift Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled. Shaw Industries is more than a flooring company - we are 20,000 people united in our vision of creating a better future for our customers, for our people, for our community and for our company. Our ability to supply products and services to residential and commercial markets worldwide depends on a constant look ahead. Through leadership and skills training, opportunities across multiple career paths, and a collaborative team environment, we are preparing our associates for the opportunities and challenges of tomorrow. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, Shaw Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with $5 billion in sales and representation throughout the US as well as in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, India, Mexico, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. If you need any additional assistance or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Floater - Needle Line/Swab (A Shift)
Job Description Summary # Job Description To substitute for assigned employees on automatic or manual operations during times of assigned associate's absence.
Perform various jobs per the description requirements of that job at the discretion of the department leader.
Must understand & apply BD standards & specs to ensure that all products are produced to BD standards + Understand and perform CAPA investigations, stat samples, and reject/accept procedures.
Must have knowledge of and be able to perform efficiently all department operations, as requested, including, but not limited to, machine operator, salvage operations, utility, inspection, packaging, inventory and miscellaneous. Must obtain necessary certifications.
Duties include coverage of operations from Packager to Setup Operator + May be asked to cover higher graded jobs.
Must be certified in all operations within one (1) year.
Obey all company policies, standards & rules, including, but not limited to: - safety policies (including lockout & key interrupt procedures); - quality policies & rules;
Regularly shift from performing one job to performing another job;
Must understand & complete all required paperwork for every job performed in a timely fashion; + Assist in scheduling/assigning of people in the department.
Cover absences by adjusting schedule as needed.
Must be certified in SAP/OEE transactions.
Perform inspections and files paperwork.
Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Requirement: High school diploma or GED
Previous BD production experience with automatic assembly equipment preferred.
Previous inspection experience preferred. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Must be able to obtain/maintain a forklift license.
Basic keyboard & navigational skills.
Ability to learn & be certified on all department operations + Regular attendance.
Proven problem solving & decision making skills.
Basic math skill.
Attention to detail + Well-developed communication skills.
Good organizational and follow-up skills + Adapts to change easily
Ability to use and read gauges + Strong interpersonal skills (ability to work in a team-based environment) Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status. # Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Holdrege # Additional Locations # Work Shift Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status
Mason Tender / Helper
· Mason Tender, you work directly with the Mason, erecting scaffolding and preparing the grout used to hold the bricks together.
· You also cut bricks so the Mason can make intricate patterns with them.
· Mason Tender climbs up the scaffolding to chip off any excess grout on the bricks.
· You also apply sealants to the bricks and grout.
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• Apprenticeship completed (a plus)
• Courses completed in bricklaying (a plus)
• Some post secondary school education (a plus)
$10 - $13 /HR
Medical Insurance after 90 days.
Eligible for 401-K after 1 year employment.
Every 2 weeks free breakfast with Safety meeting.
Participation in SAFETY BONUS $75 - $200 EVERY 2 WEEKS
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment.
Since its inception in 1990, Coast to Coast Forms has consistently outperformed as a provider of concrete shell building systems, delivering high quality and cost-effective workmanship. Our success comes from a steadfast commitment to the client’s vision, a culture of balance, integrity, leadership, and loyalty. Our passion for collaborative building practices can be seen in our projects that range from Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Okeechobee Counties.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!