Needle Punch Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Non Woven/ Needle Punch Machine Operator
Non Woven/ Needle Punch Machine Operator easy apply
- apply with indeed
salary:$13 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, January 16, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
questions:email@example.com easy apply
apply with indeed
description This position is responsible for the safety, production, and quality in the production of nonwoven products. Responsible for learning and demonstrating a working knowledge of all aspects of operating the nonwoven production line. Able to perform job functions with limited assistance.
Patrols line to monitor quality - inspect fiber, fabric width, roll weight, fabric appearance, roll length, roll diameter, hand sample comparison and packaging - communicate to appropriate personnel to correct deviations from process standards
Understands total operation of nonwoven line
Doffs fabric at the proper yardage and prepares all roll tickets
Conduct visual line reading
Cut, and deliver samples to lab
Checks lab data for accuracy
Communicates with supervisor regarding quality deficiencies
Communicates any mechanical issues
Performs planned cleaning activities
Handles and introduces specified raw materials as needed
Inputs data in computer for down time tracking
Assists with maintenance when necessary
Work safely in accordance with all plant safety regulations
Performs changeovers when necessary
Makes adjustments to line as necessary
Good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and problem solving
Responsible for the safe operation of the lift truck
Works with a minimum of supervision
- Perform other work as assigned Working hours: 10-12 hr shifts
Nonwoven / needle-punch machine operators 2-5 years experienced preferred Staffing day and night shift Knowledge of geo-textiles required Attention to safety and quality required Employee benefits begin immediately Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Single And Double Needle Sewing Machine Operator
Minimum of 12 months of experience on textile garment industry using industrial single and double needle sewing machines. Language and education not a factor. Duties; -Cuts material and threads, using scissors.
Draws thread through guides, tensions, and needles and adjusts machine functions, according to fabric type.
Folds or stretches edges or length of items, while sewing, to facilitate forming specified sections.
Guides garment or garment parts under machine needle and presser foot to sew parts together.
Inspects garments and examines repair tags and markings on garment to locate defects or damage.
Observes sewing machine operation to detect defects in stitching or machine malfunction, and notifies supervisor.
Other duties as assigned.
Punch Press Machine Operator
The candidate is required to have the following:
- 1-2 years of machine operation experience and a willingness to operate in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to perform the machine set up and operating duties with little to no supervision and be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Able to read a tape measure during the set up and operation of the equipment and ensure dimensional and cosmetic part quality is maintained.
- Perform daily inspection of machine and material for defects before operation.
- Operate machine in safe and efficient manner under Fry Reglet guidelines.
- Manage workflow by actively communicating with floor supervisor.
- Ensure all paperwork is accurately filled out and submitted after completion.
- Wear all required PPE during machine operation and required designated areas.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Technical skills and knowledge of the machine set up and operation.
- An understanding of good shop practices and safe operating procedures
- Understanding of quality assurance and inspection processes
- Communication skills that will enable the individual to interact with a diverse employee operation.
Although this position does not require any special educational degrees or professional certifications; demonstrated experience comprising most of the above duties and reflecting most of the above skills, or demonstrated evidence of the ability to learn, is important.
Machine Operator, Punch Press Operator / 48 Machinists Needed
Machine Operator, Punch Press Operator / 48 Machinists needed – Metal stamping manufacturer seeks 48 Punch Press Machine Operators to set up dies and operate stamping punch press machines at their facility in Ontario, CA.You will work Monday through Friday from 6AM – 2:30PM or 2:30pm – 11pm
These are full-time, temp-to-potential hire positions where you will earn $15 - $19 an hour, depending on your experience. If hired directly by the company you will be eligible for a great company benefits package.
To qualify for these position, you must:
- Have at least 3 years of recent punch press machine operating experience.
- Have knowledge of calipers, micrometers and gauges.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a huge plus, but not required.
If you are a machine operator with the ability to run several machines simultaneously, then please send your resume or work history and contact information for immediate consideration.
Or, please call909-292-2080 to schedule an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Punch Press / Machine Operator 2Nd Shift
ISO Certified Manufacturing Company in Brooklyn Park is currently seeking to fill some entry to mid level openings for Machine Operators.
Hours: 4:00pm- 2:30am, Monday-Thursday- 2nd Shift
Pay: $15 - $17 per hour DOE
Will be running and training on setups or performing setups of Punch Press of C-Frame and 4 Post varieties
There is room for advancement to Machine Setup Technician after training period is over and company does have an education reimbursement program available to qualifying employees
Health, Dental, Life, Vision, Disability, Critical Illness, Non Work Accident Insurance available after 90 days
Paid Vacation or Holidays available
OT available during busy production periods
This is a clean and climate controlled shop that is looking for long term employees!
Use of Micrometers and Calipers to inspect parts
Any Blueprint reading or GD&T training is useful, not required
Training will be provided, but we would like candidates to have some manufacturing experience or be mechanically inclined or have "wrenching" experience
Please send resume for immediate consideration!
Fastest growing Staffing Firm in the Twin Cities!
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday's
Needle Assembly Setup Operator - 3Rd Shift
Job Description Summary # Job Description
Job Grade H07 #
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Needle Assembly Set-up Operators will be responsible for production on their designated lines as well as maintaining machine runtime and performing some mechanical repairs. They may be trained on any of the processes or lines in the department to help fill production needs, but will have an assigned focus area to build expertise. They may perform visual inspections as well as assembly or packaging operations. Will be responsible for achieving production rate and quality goals on assigned equipment. May require the use of 10x microscopes, calipers, and/or other miscellaneous gauges. May be required to perform SAP data entries. Perform changeovers and line clearances. Help maintain inventory of spare parts and prepare for upcoming work on the lines. Must be willing to troubleshoot machines and help identify methods to increase efficiency of the lines. Informal leader of their respective line and responsible for ensuring quality of the product they produce.
Achieving established production goals + Ensuring the quality of all product produced + Performing quality checks as designated + Ability to function as part of a team + Perform changeovers and line clearances + Ensure assigned equipment is maintained and in working order + Processing SAP and MES transactions for department + Assisting in the BDA process to identify root causes + Perform duties in accordance with GMP principles + Maintain compliance with all required document training
Operate safely each day including usage of proper PPE + Other duties as assigned
- Operate lines in a safe and efficient manner + Submit at least the minimum number of required Kaizens annually + Drive department results by reducing downtime and completing tasks in an efficient manner + Maximize efficient time usage in the department + Continuous learning of the processes and mechanics of the lines + Must be able to work a 12 hours shift daily
Minimum Qualification High School Diploma/GED
Technical experience preferred, but not required + 6-12 months of manufacturing experience preferred. Minimum Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities (KSA’s): Basic or Simple KSA Proficient / Working KSA Advanced or Specialized KSA Problem solving/decision making Computer skills (Microsoft Office) Oral and written communication skills
Regular, punctual attendance required + Ability to read, write, and speak English
Minimum Physical Requirements or Demands:
- Defined PCP level: 3 # Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Columbus (West) # Additional Locations # Work Shift Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status
Punch Press Operator
Punch Press Operator
Punch press operators produce parts from metal, plastic or other materials using a punch press, a computer numeric controlled (CNC) piece of equipment that makes precision cuts, grinds and punches into metal, plastic, composite or other material.
Punch Press Operator Tasks
Punch press operators look at blueprints or plans for the finished product
Makes adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the punch
Ensures that the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
Perform periodic checks on output and certifies that the finished product is defect-free and ready for the next step in production.
Punch Press Operator Requirements
- Blueprint reading experience
- 3-5 years machine operating experience
- Able to understand CAD/CAM technology.
- Solid/proven work history
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to move parts up 20 lbs. continuously throughout the shift
- Forklift Experience a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Laser And Punch Press Operator
PWP Manufacturing, a small precision job shop that services a wide variety of industries from agricultural to satellite, is looking for an experienced Laser and Punch Press Operator.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Able to review work instructions to determine proper material and tooling
- Set-up machine and tooling for jobs
- Run first piece and scan for accuracy
- Adjust settings as needed
- Perform in-process inspections
- Responsible for routine maintenance on all assigned equipment as required
Job Requirements include:
- Must have previous Punch Press experience- Amada EMK preferred
- Previous Laser cutting experience- Amada Pulsar preferred
- Capable of reading blueprints
- Understand basic written and spoken English
- Knowledge of basic shop math
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
The ideal candidate will detail oriented, takes pride in their work, and contributes to our company being able to consistently meet or exceeds our customers’ requirements of quality parts on time. Opening is for 6:00am- 2:30pm, Monday thru Friday.
Punch Press Operator
2nd Shift Punch Press Operator and Setup
Operator/Setup Experience---------$ 15.00-$20.00+
Ameristar Mfg. is a metal fabrication company. Our capabilities are Metal Stamping, Bending, CNC, Welding, Assembly, and Laser Cutting. Ameristar Mfg. produces 300-400 different production jobs every month within a tolerance range of .005-.035 on average.
Some items produced are electrical mechanical assemblies, brackets, handles, machined valves, and many more. We work with a wide range of materials including Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Spring Steel, Bronze, and Copper. We are a high mix, variable quantity metal manufacturer. Our uniqueness is that we do not deal with the same product every day.
The Punch Press Operator will run a variety of Punch Presses ranging in tonnage from 50-400 Tons. These are industrial pieces of equipment used to stamp, and form metal parts out of sheet stock and coils. Ameristar Mfg. runs a wide range of quantities from 1 to 1,000,000 PCS. The operator is expected maintain an in-process inspection of the parts measuring critical part dimensions to ensure quality product is produced all within the quoted times provided on the work packet. Standing and sitting is required
Run tooling such as compound, stage, progressive dies
Maintain concentration over long periods of repetitive work
Evaluate Quality and Stop when errors occur
Provide First and Last Pieces to Quality for Inspection
Tool Experience Preferred:
Micrometer, Height Gauge, Caliper, (Training will be provided for measuring equipment if needed)
Setup Personnel should be experienced with the setup and changing of various different stamping tools in a wide range of machines. The setup operator should be able to adjust coils, feeders, robotic feeders, evaluate machine capability and speed. Setup of a range of compound, progressive, and stage tools will be required.
Ameristar Mfg. is a contract metal fabrication company. Our capabilities are Metal Stamping, Bending, CNC, Welding, Assembly, and Laser Cutting. Ameristar Mfg. produces 300-400 different production jobs every month within a tolerance range of .005-.035 on average.
Some items produced are mechanical assemblies, brackets, handles, machined valves, and many more. We work with a wide range of materials including Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Spring Steel, Bronze, and Copper. We are a high mix, variable quantity metal manufacturer. Our uniqueness is that we do not deal with the same product every day.
Punch Press Operator
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Punch Press Operators for our valued client in in Northern Dane County.
Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 3rd Sunday - Thursday Pay: $12.50 + BOE
- Operate Trumpf and other machinery/tools used in the production process, or assist other machine operators.
- Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment
- Work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and report productivity to the supervisor
- Previous manufacturing preferred
- Must be reliable
- Follow safety rules and quality standards
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!