Neenah Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representative
ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE) Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you're going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible. Shift
Service Employee I-Regulated-Hourly Wage Paid Weekly Benefits Available FOR YOU AND Family
The responsibility of the Service Employee I-Regulated is to pump gas, inspect dropped-off vehicles, clean windshields and inside of dropped-off vehicles, and wash trucks.
APPLY RYDER. CAREERS THEN CALL RAY@ 800.969.3748
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Up to one (1) year of experience preferred/no experience required
- Proficiency in English written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills; must be able to understand customer's verbal communication
- Understanding of computer hardware and software, especially word processing, spreadsheets, and email. Must be able to read and understand codes and instructions on the computer; must have basic computer skills and ability to perform data entry
Must be 18 years of age or older
- High degree of thoroughness and dependability; must be able to work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends,and holidays; must be able to work at different locations
- Ability to:*
- Create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, and supervisors)
- Work independently and as a member of a team *
- Flexibility to operate, and self-driven to excel, in a fast-paced environment
- Capability for multi-tasking and highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) CLASS A
- DOT Safety Regulated Position; This position requires for you to drive Ryder vehicles. In order to become a Ryder employee you must:
o Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
o Pass a Ryder Drug Test
o Pass a DOT physical
o Pass a Ryder road test
o Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
Safety Sensitive Position
- Fuel vehicles
- Wash and detail vehicles; move heavy duty vehicles
- Perform multi-point inspection on inbound units as required by company policies and procedures; check tire pressure; report service issues to shop
- Record fuel activity and maintain proper fuel and DEF inventories and reconciliation
- Maintain fuel island area to Six Sigma standards and policies
- Perform some facility maintenance; perform minor maintenance tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Change tires
- Inspect refrigeration units on trucks
- Empty trash
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
CDL Class A Driver - Short Haul
WHAT WE OFFER - THE V.I.P. DIFFERENCE
- GUARANTEED Home time
- GUARANTEED Pay program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Bonuses for safe and efficient driving
- Performance-based pay with weekly direct deposit
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential twice annually!
- Paid orientation
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
- Pet-friendly tractors
- Rider Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- BOSE Ride® seats & in-cab DirecTV
- Driver referral program $1,000
- Late-model equipment
- 98% no-touch freight
We are seeking a Class A CDL / CDLA Truck Driver to join our team!
This is a SHORT HAUL Position!
5 days out, 1 night at home during the week followed by 48 hours of home time.
You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must be at least 23 years old
- MVR shows a high regard for safety
Now owned and operated by his daughter Karen, Veriha Trucking provides transportation solutions in 48 states and parts of Canada. Our fleet of 250+ drivers operates out of four terminal locations to serve a variety of customers and industries. Today, our trucks haul everything from paper products, groceries and produce, pet food, auto parts, and much more.
Although our family-owned company has evolved and grown in the past four decades, our core values and goals have not changed: our Veriha Industry Professionals (VIPs) still strive to provide sustainable, affordable, and safety-conscious transportation solutions to our vast customer network.
Planner / Inventory Analyst (Pia)
The PIA is responsible for coordinating production schedules on a daily basis to meet on time delivery goals and insuring inventory accuracy. Work closely with purchasing to insure on hand inventory levels meet production schedules. Improve inventory accuracy through our Cycle Count Program, monitoring of material transactions and working with Shop Floor Management to insure on time delivery to customers. The PIA will multitask with Shop Floor Management, move workers and materials, to meet deadlines and customer needs.
A successful PIA will have good computer skills and knowledge of production scheduling. They must possess excellent organizational skills to manage daily and weekly master schedules and have effective communication skills. The PIA will be responsible for meeting production goals and forming action plans and maintaining visibility on the floor to promote success among workers. The PIA will analyze past and present data to generate reports to create more effective schedules.
Candidate needs a minimum of 5 years’ experience, at least an Associate Degree in a relevant field, knowledge of MRP is expected and knowledge with Syteline ERP system a plus.
Schedule the production process and production departments by material, employee and equipment availability.
Monitor production process and implement process improvements.
Efficiently assign production to minimize company costs and meet delivery deadlines.
Meet / Maintain, an on time delivery rate of 95% or better.
Conduct Cycle Counts per our program and meet / maintain a plant wide inventory accuracy of 98% or better.
Custom Marine Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
RV Entry-Level Service Tech
RV Techs know a little about everything including, but not limited to, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, flooring, etc. If you can do one of these we will teach you the rest. To get started as a new RV tech in our dealership, you do not need specific RV experience, but do need to be handy, dedicated, responsible, and professional. We are looking for hard working people who take pride in a good day's work.
*Good written and oral communications
*Must have own hand tools
*Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
*Prolong periods of standing, stooping, bending
*May lift up to 25lbs and/or more up to 50lbs
*Attend factory training
*Willingness to learn
*Adhere to safety protocols
*May require overtime
*Paid holidays and vacation
*Company paid uniforms
*Retirement plan with company match
*Full time year round employment
*Competitive pay based on experience and skills
*Birthday personal day with pay
Machine Shop Worker
Are you mechanically inclined? Are you able to build from blue prints and develop product designs? Kelly Services in partnership with Plexus in Neenah is currently hiring for a Machine Shop Worker to partner with Plexus engineers in Neenah on a project to fabricate custom-designed items in their machine shop!
Project Duration: Beginning Immediately, 3-6 months
Pay Rate: $12.45 - $15.50/hour (based on experience)
3:30pm, little/no overtime required
Interpret ideas and concepts from technicians for a variety of manufacturing problems
Work closely with techs to develop build solutions related to material handling and workstation design.
Fabricate custom designed items requested by machine shop techs using available materials such as: aluminum extrusion and CREFORM (a system consisting of pipes, joints and specialized accessories, assembled in a variety of configurations to serve various functions).
Assist machine shop techs with rework projects such as: modifying out of spec parts or cutting high numbers of parts on the saws.
Assist with tear down/cleanup of custom built items and place sorted materials back into stocking areas for repurposing
HS Diploma/GED Required.
1-2 years- experience with metal fabrication and assembly.
Ability to work independently without supervision.
Applicants must be mechanically-inclined and able to operate basic hand tools/machinery such as: hand drill, torque driver, drill press, cut-off saws etc.
Ability to read part/assembly drawings. Experience with AutoCAD or SolidWorks a plus.
Familiarity with 5S principles and organizational skills are helpful.
Attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to troubleshoot problems is required.
APPLY TODAY! Call Kelly Services at and ask for Jessica Ganzen - or email
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Headquartered in Neenah, Wis., WOW Logistics is a nationally recognized leader in the third-party logistics (3PL) industry, with expertise in storing and handling food-grade products. This leadership position carries into our Commodity Purchase Program. We are one of the world’s largest private purchasers of dairy products and have extended this program into paper and other inventory items. We also offer build-to-suit services, transportation management, contract operations, and a variety of other value-added services.
WOW Logistics is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Fox Valley with medical benefits that rank in the top of our industry. Our benefits include:
- LOW monthly premiums and LOW maximum out of pocket
- 401K with company match
- Generous paid vacation
- Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- FLEX spending
- FREE onsite health clinic (located at Corporate office)
- Modern office environment (Corporate)
WOW Logistics is looking for a Transportation Coordinator!
WOW Logistics is looking for a Transportation Coordinator to cover freight, develop customer and carrier relationships, reach out to potential customers, and provide quotes and exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the transportation industry, US geography, pricing, and possess strong multi-tasking skills. This person will also be responsible for negotiation and sales.
- Collaborate with Transportation Services Manager and staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Maintain records for pricing, contracts, and service level expectations for customers and carriers.
- Enter all shipment information into transportation management software for tracing, invoicing, and historical reference.
- Create and maintain high level of satisfaction with all customers and carriers.
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Communicate with customers to determine transportation needs and schedule carriers accordingly.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints.
- Serve as contact person for all transportation needs within assigned warehouse and customer facilities.
- Actively participate in revenue generating activities such as inside sales and marketing to carriers and customers.
- Research, analyze, and negotiate freight costs, delivery methods and delivery schedules to minimize cost and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Research new carriers and accurately on-board them, including necessary agreements and insurance documentation.
- Perform a variety of other tasks and responsibilities as required or assigned by management.
- CTB Certification is preferred, but not required
- Strong organization, communication, and computer skills are a must
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Tools (Ability to leverage Excel and other MS programs including, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint)
- Experience using TMS (Transportation Management Systems) is preferred, but not required
- Ability to analyze and improve processes
- Ability to work independently and within a group environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle a variety of complex issues and customer requirements
- Self-driven and confident
- Ability to travel, as needed
Apply online at www.wowlogistics.com/careers
CDL A Owner Operator Temp Control Truck Driver
OWNER OPERATORS & LEASE PURCHASE
BE YOUR OWN BOSS!
Celadon is committed to getting back to its roots. To do that, our mission is to do what we do best. It’s why we’re excited to introduce a new, driver-friendly internal lease purchase program! Be your own boss as an owner operator or lease purchase driver with Celadon by applying today or giving us a call!
Pay is based on a sliding mileage band.
We won’t “nickel and dime” you:
No trailer rental fees (dry van only)
Celadon pays the fuel tax
No Qualcomm fees
No cargo insurance
APPLY NOW 844-836-9645
Haul both dry van and refrigerated loads
Guaranteed dock detention pay
Mostly no-touch, drop & hook freight
100% Lumper reimbursement
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!