Neenah Job Description Sample
CDL Truck Driver Training
Time for a Job Change?
Make more of yourself and for yourself: if you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry.
Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living as a professional truck driver.
Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Roehl drivers are on track to make $60,000 or more a year.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Where does training take place?
We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters
1916 E. 29th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal
6915 County Rd BB
Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal
4215 Bowman Industrial Ct.
Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal
6700 W. 15th Ave.
Gary, IN 46406-2206
Roehl Transport Dallas Terminal
1101 East Avenue K
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years.
How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you.
Please Apply Now. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
We know how to be successful.
Join our team and grow with us!
Roehl Transport Paid CDL Training and Truck Driver
Office Administrator (Part Time)
Holland, Inc. a recognized leader in the transportation industry currently has a part-time administrative position open at our Neenah, WI terminal. HOURS 5PM-10PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
- Successful candidates will have demonstrated proficiency in computer use.
- Data input speed and accuracy, strong interpersonal skills, team work and phone skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Experience in the transportation industry is a plus
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
CDL A Dedicated Truck Driver
Our Wisconsin dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities make keeping family plans easy!
Get more consistency in life – and pay – with dedicated CDL-A truck driver runs in Wisconsin with Marten.
Marten is growing our dedicated division in Wisconsin! (ask about our Tomah dedicated runs)
Earn MORE on new positions featuring:
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Consistent routes, pay & home time
Wisconsin CDL-A drivers: Earn a 2 CPM raise with the Marten Match-UP!
Make your move and EARN MORE in two ways with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral possible!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
Weekly home time (or more, depending on route)
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities by account
Steady freight from dedicated customers
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
If you’re looking for more stability in your schedule, Marten’s dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities provide the consistency you need to earn pay you can count on and more quality time to spend with your family.
These positions won’t be available long, so don’t delay – APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
22 years old with current CDL-A
At least 6 months’ OTR experience
TIG Welder - Fabricator
We currently have opportunities for 2nd and 3rd shift TIG Welders / Fabricators in our Neenah, WI facility.
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience TIG Welding Stainless Steel and other metals
- Ability to “Walk the Cup” and be familiar with using hard automation such as plasma weld-around.
- High weld quality.
- Knowledge of Robotic Welding utilizing ABB Robots is a definite plus
- Fabricate parts if required. Must be able to work from a print and written instructions
- Measure, cut, grind precisely lay-up jobs and deliver a quality weld that is also aesthetically pleasing.
- Ability to follow Quality assurance procedures and processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
Class A CDL Trucking Jobs-Over The Road (Otr), Regional, & Short Haul
We are seeking a Class A CDL Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
We have multiple fleet options available, including:
- 5.5 Days Out, 2 Days Home
- 11-14 Days Out, 3 Days Home
- 7 Days Out, 3-4 Days Home
- 7 Days Out, 7 Days Home
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must be at least 23 years old
- MVR shows a high regard for safety
DISCOVER THE V.I.P. DIFFERENCE
Our Veriha Industry Professionals enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- GUARANTEED home time
- Performance-based pay with weekly direct deposit
- Guaranteed Pay program
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential twice annually!
- Bonuses for safe and efficient driving
- Paid orientation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances offered
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
- Pet-friendly tractors
- Rider Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- BOSE Ride® seats & in-cab DirecTV
- Driver referral program
- Late-model equipment
- 98% no-touch freight
Now owned and operated by his daughter Karen, Veriha Trucking provides transportation solutions in 48 states and parts of Canada. Our fleet of 250+ drivers operates out of four terminal locations to serve a variety of customers and industries. Today, our trucks haul everything from paper products, groceries and produce, pet food, auto parts, and much more.
Although our family-owned company has evolved and grown in the past four decades, our core values and goals have not changed: our Veriha Industry Professionals (VIPs) still strive to provide sustainable, affordable, and safety-conscious transportation solutions to our vast customer network.
Class A CDL Driver - TSC
Imagine Yourself in the Driver's Seat. Transport Service Company
Chemical Division , a highway subsidiary of the Kenan Advantage Group , is now seeking Class A CDL Drivers out of Neenah, WI. We know tank truck drivers are an elite group of professionals.
The KAG companies believe that safe, qualified drivers are the most important part of our overall team operation. Come join our great family of drivers and thrive! We have INCREASED our PAY PACKAGE to include increased mileage pay, loading & unloading pay and more!
We're also offering premium pay to drivers with Tank Experience ! Call for details. Transport Service Co. Chemical Division has developed into a premium tank truck carrier over the past 60 plus years of offering outstanding service to the chemical industry handling both liquid and dry bulk chemicals.
Transport Service Co. has a reputation of meeting the unique needs for customer's equipment and service requirements. Transport Service Company
Chemical Division is now offering premium pay to drivers with tank experience.Company Drivers: Regional and OTR positions Flexible home time Competitive pay Excellent benefits including:
Medical, Dental and Vision plans Paid vacations and holidays 401K with company match Paid training on safe driving and product handling Satellite Dispatch Mileage Club Safety Bonus Driver referral incentive pay And so much more! Owner-Operators: Regional and OTR positions Flexible home time Competitive pay - mileage or percentage contract Loading and unloading pay Zone pay for local work Health insurance plans available 100% of Fuel Surcharge paid to Owner-Operator 100% of Billable Pump or Compressor Charge paid to Owner-Operator Paid Orientation and Training Paid Weekly Mileage Club Safety Bonus Driver referral incentive pay *Independent contractors referring their own lease drivers are not eligible for referral payments And so much more! Drive and Thrive
Professional Driving that Fits Your Life We hope your driving career continues to be a long and a safe one. As you make decisions about your driving career, consider professional driving that fits your life with Transport Service Company.
We require Class A CDL with 1 year recent, verifiable tractor-trailer experience, Tank and Hazmat endorsements (or ability to obtain), TWIC - Transportation Worker Identification Credential (or ability to obtain) and a safe driving record.Premium pay requires Class A CDL with a minimum of 5 years recent, verifiable tank experience. Call for more information or apply now! Kenan Advantage Group is North America's largest bulk transportation and logistics provider to the petroleum, merchant gases, cryogenics, asphalt/hot products, crude, propane, water, food grade, chemicals and specialty products industries. Kenan Advantage Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Outside Sales Representative/Account Manager
Call Luis today at 1-888-479-2718!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Luis a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus? Call Luis today at 1-888-479-2718
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, call Luis today at 1-888-479-2718!
Restaurant Host/Hostess - Competitive Wages Offered! (Neenah,Wi)
We believe if you treat people Just Right then success is sure to follow. It s a culture of respect and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best of their ability.
Outback Steakhouse is always looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our restaurants a success.
HOSTS / HOSTESSES
- No experience required. Long-term benefits and competitive wages offered.
- Come join our team and earn top pay while working in a great atmosphere!
- Apply ONLINE today!
- 'Outback is not what we do, it's who we are!'
Associated topics: anfitri?nas, anfitri?nes, auxiliar de comedor, banquet server, dining room attendant, host, servidor, steward, tasting, wine steward
Travel Registered Nurse - Newborn Nursery - RN (Neenah,Wi)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!