Nellis Afb Job Description Sample
Business Analyst - Configuration Services
Sales Floor Associate
Registered Nurse, Med Surg
Delivery Driver II Dot/Med - PT North 8113
Transmission R&R Technician
We offer complete auto repair on most vehicles including light trucks and diesels. With certified technicians and state of the art equipment we are the alternative to the dealership.
We are seeking motivated Transmission R&R Technician for our Transmission shop in North Las Vegas
Job Duties include but are not limited to
- Diagnose and repair transmissions to spec
- Explain technical diagnoses and necessary repairs to non-mechanical individuals, which may include employees and customers, as needed
- Stay current on technical information and techniques in formal training sessions to stay abreast of changing automotive technology
- Maintain an organized, neat, and safe work area
We are looking for the following attributes:
- 3 years minimum applicable transmission experience
- Goal oriented
- Solid communication skills
- Able to assist in diagnosing transmission shift issues
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds
- Understanding of required OSHA safety requirements
Sun Auto Service offers the following benefits to its full time employees:
- 5-day work week (M-F)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Optional disability and life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401K retirement savings plan
- Employer-paid ASE testing
Please include prior work experience with salary information as well as desired salary on application
Sun Auto Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sales And Commercial Associate
Loader/Unloader - 2Nd Shift
IT Technician Level 2
Intelligent Technical Solutions is a managed service provider who’s been in business for over 15 years. With more than 70 team members in Nevada, California, Arizona, India, and the Philippines, we serve some of Las Vegas, Pasadena, and Phoenix’s finest companies, with industries including architecture, finance, law, medicine, and manufacturing. We’ve been repeatedly noticed by our peers as one of the fastest-growing managed service providers and small businesses in the country.
Working with ITS is like working with close friends and family. We’re a laid back but professional crew, who is currently looking for a Level 2 Technician who is able to add value to our team by serving these three separate purposes:
- to study, learn and improve their own knowledge and understanding of technical concepts
- to resolve technical issues for clients; and
- to serve as a resource for their teammates who are stuck or having trouble resolving a technical issue.
The qualified candidate for this position is expected to be able to resolve the following technical issues with little or no assistance:
- Workstation operating system issues, except those involving advanced networking concepts.
- Workstation hardware diagnostics, troubleshooting and replacement of field-serviceable parts.
- Printer issues, except those involving advanced networking concepts.
- Standard business application (Office, etc.) issues of any kind with vendor assistance.
- Line-of-business application issues with vendor assistance.
- Basic and intermediate server issues which do not involve advanced networking concepts.
Example certifications: CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, Microsoft MCDST or MCP.
- A very strong cultural fit with the ITS way
- A deep passion and love for technology
- A strong understanding of client service concepts
- A desire to learn
- Two to four years of IT support experience, or equivalent post-secondary education (past experience with an MSP is counted as double time)
- Competitive base salary
- Health, dental, and vision coverage provided
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with matching
- Certification training and test assistance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!