Neon Tube Pumper Job Description Sample
Regional Cdl A Truck Drivers New Pay Increase In Neon
Regional Cdl A Truck Drivers New Pay Increase In Neon
Cowan SystemsRegional Cdl A Truck Drivers New Pay Increase
Cowan SystemsCowan Is Hiring Regional Class A Talent
Call A Recruiter at (844) ###-####
Truck Driver Benefits:
Average $64,000-$66,000 Annually
$4,000 Sign On Bonus
Drop & Hook (in most locations)
No Touch Freight (in most locations)
New Pay Package
Regional runs home weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available Select Locations
$1,000 Referral Bonus Selec
Associated topics: cdl a truck, company over the road, company owner, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr company, otr driving, regional driving route, tanker truck driver
Technician II - Nitrogen Pumper Technician With CDL
- Nitrogen Pumper Technician with CDL:
Complete Hazardous Materials Shipping Documents, job reports, service tickets, maintenance reports, DOT logs, and all mandatory paperwork.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
. Prefer to have Diesel Mechanical experienceEDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
COMMUNICATION and/or CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS:
EnerMech offers competitive pay and benefits, Insurance, Health, Life, Accidental, A great 401K plan with a company contribution and PTO/vacation and holidays. Your long term and Short Term disability is paid for by company, as well as many opportunities for technical training/ growth and advancement. We also offer both long-term and shorter (project-based) assignments in many locations as well as full time employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
EnerMech is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
EnerMech - Safer Smarter Solutions
Expand Your Skills and Career Options at Strong-Growth Company Enjoy Autonomy in Important Role as You Showcase Your Multi-Tasking and Prioritization Skills This entry level position for refinery operations offers a great opportunity to establish a long-term career and make a direct impact on an important facility. You will enjoy autonomy and independence as you work in our 50-acre facility in northeastern Wyoming You'll grow your skills in a variety of areas including inspections, mechanical work and repairs We encourage professional development and growth Success in the role could set you up to pursue promotion along different career paths in our organization.
If you're not already familiar with Newcastle, it's a close-knight community at the edge of the Black Hills. Every season offers a variety of outdoor activities, from hiking and fishing to skiing and hunting. We have multiple opportunities for Pumpers, so feel free to share this information with your network.
To be a strong fit for this opportunity you will have: A high school diploma or equivalent. At least 6 months to a year of experience with loading and unloading large trucks and trailers Previous experience of tank transfers and loading rack operation in a refinery environment preferred Strong math skills including the ability to work with percentages, convert fractions to decimals, etc.
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc., based in Houston, Texas, owns, manages and maintains interests in energy and infrastructure businesses. Par Pacific's business is organized into three primary segments of refining, retail and logistics. We have refining and logistics assets in Hawaii and Wyoming and a retail distribution network in Hawaii.
We also own an equity investment in Laramie Energy, LLC, a joint venture entity focused on producing natural gas in Garfield, Mesa and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado. Par Pacific has an active, opportunistic growth strategy. EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Machinist - Tube Bender - 1St Shift
Function & Responsibility
Independently sets up and operates conventional, special purpose, and/or numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate stainless steel high vacuum components.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of machining practices, measurement and evaluation skills, and tooling applications.
- Complete machine setups on a wide variety of specialized and production equipment. Generate first article/first piece product for inspection. Make required adjustments to equipment or programming to maintain compliance with quality standards.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work piece as guides for subsequent machining.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, grinders, CNC.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required where applicable.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications as well as within the required tolerance +/- .002 to .005.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data where applicable.
- Installs machined replacement parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment, and tests operation of unit to ensure functionality and performance.
- Use, knowledge of measuring tools (dial calipers, ID gauge, threat gauges, height gauges, etc).
- Collaborates with engineers, production personnel, programmers, maintenance or others to resolve machining problems.
- May provide training to other team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Ability to operate a diarco bender
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work with team members.
- Ability to take direction from supervisor.
- Ability to keep required job schedules.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A Machining background
- Journey level program certificate
- 7-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
**Military Veteran** Tube Manufacturing Operator
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Serves customers in the manufacturing industry providing fabricated stainless steel tubing to many industries world-wide.
- Founded in 1995.
- Located in South Denver near Broadway and I25, it is accessible by light rail and bus.
- Track record of steady growth and as a matter of policy, a significant portion of profits are returned to employees in the form of annual bonus.
- Those individuals whose contributions improve company profitability considerably are rewarded accordingly.
- As a small manufacturer, we seek individuals with a positive attitude and tremendous work ethic.
- Recognized nationally as an industry leader.
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
- Multi-generational , family-owned company that truly cares about its employees.
- They invest in your career development so you’ll improve your skills rapidly.
- Eager to promote from within and provide more pay and responsibility to their top performers.
- Veteran-friendly company.
- Outstanding managers who will mentor and help you climb the corporate ladder.
- Great corporate culture…values work-family life balance; passionate about the service they provide to their customers.
- Willing to train and groom the right candidate.
- $15-$17/hr, DOE
- Bonus at end of year; OT probable; Two weeks vacation (fixed, 1 week at July 4th, 1 week at Christmas) plus 9 additional paid holidays.
- Health Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield with company covering majority of premiums, employee contribution to premiums required.
- Full-time, permanent hire.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Positive attitude and above-average work ethic…no one outworks you!
- Meticulous, well-organized, attention to detail, and able to work well with hands.
- Able to clean and inspect fabricated parts with ultrasonic cleaner.
- Proven track record of excellence at past positions.
- 2 years of manufacturing-related experience.
- Team player…you get along well with your co-workers and supervisors and do whatever it takes to help the company achieve its goals.
- Reports directly to the Operations Manager and is responsible for a variety of duties within the manufacturing process of steel tube welding, mainly in the plug and draw area.
- Hook up and start plug and draw process on steel tube.
- Maintain quality assurance process, take off coils and tie up when finished then continue process throughout the day for different jobs. All processes operated in safe manner while quickly prioritizing jobs, keeping up with production, and minimizing delays. Must be comfortable working with oil and mineral spirits in the plug and draw process.
If we feel you are a good match, we will phone you to discuss the next steps and share the name of the hiring company and more details about the position.
Even though we focus on Veterans and their family members, civilians are welcome to apply as well.
Tube Bender Specific:
o Meeting all customer bent tube requirements o Minimize downtime and improve efficiency
o Identifying and resolving in a timely manner all tube bender related issues including the following:
Williams-Bayer Industries offers a vast array of CNC Tube Bending, CNC Tube Cut Off, Catalytic Converter Can Shells, Metal Fabricating, Welding, Staking, Vision Inspection and Assembly Processes. Our goal is simple; i.e. to supply our customers with competitively priced components and/or assemblies that are defect free and meet or exceed their expectations.
Sanitary Tube Welders AND Pipe Fitters
FITTERS for the Lakeland area please
send resume to
email@example.com or call
Cylinder, Roller And Barrel Tube Cleaner
Mansfield Plating Company is looking for full time hard working, dependable candidates with a positive attitude to help clean/prep the barrel tubes from oil pumps (used in the oil fields) for the platers
1st shift: 6am to 2:30pm with some over time and some Saturdays
Pay $12.00 per hour
Must be able to read and write English
Capable of lifting and carrying parts ( average 40 to 60 pounds)
Repetitive movements (stooping, grasping, pushing and pulling)
Must be able to be on your feet all day (standing and walking)
Visually inspect parts and hazardous labels on chemical containers
Will receive training to become qualified for the job
Reliable attendance and punctuality are a MUST
Ability to work as a team player
High School Diploma or GED
Must pass a Drug Test
No one convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving a VIlOLENT offense
Steel Toes Required
We are taking applications Monday through Friday at 10am, 11am and 1:30pm. Two forms of ID are required.
998 N. Cooper St.
Arlington, TX 76011
Check us out at 24-7staffingdfw.com
Title: Tube Bender
• Shift: 1st
• Pay: $25-$30 hourly
Seeking experienced Tube Benders for a company based in Ann Arbor, MI. Candidates will perform assembly of fluid power components per prints, manifold layout and placement, and tube measurement and bending. This is a temp to hire position!
- Compare components for subassemblies against the print – bill of materials
- Preparation of components
- Assemble components per print
- Layout machine fluid power floorplan
- Spot hydraulic, lube, and coolant tanks
- Fabrication and installation of brackets, switches, and manifolds
- Verify fluid power functions
- Layout and placement of hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, and coolant lines
- Supporting electrical and mechanical technicians during start-up and debug
- Responsible for machine set-up to customer specifications
- Machine disassembly, packaging, and shipping
- Installation and service on customer site
- Blueprint reading.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to complete assignments.
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- High School Diploma with 2 years fluid power experience or 4 years fluid power experience
Tube Bender Specialist
Responsible for maintaining electrical, mechanical operations on Tube Bender and Cut-off equipment. Performs the work of employees and other duties as required.
Tube Bender Specific:
- Manage day to day Tube Bender and associated equipment activities including but not limited to:
- Meeting all customer bent tube requirements
- Minimize downtime and improve efficiency
- Identifying and resolving in a timely manner all tube bender related issues including the following:
- Tooling setup issues
- Program adjustments to ensure that bent tubes meet customer requirements
- Issues related to the non-functionality of the tube bender and ancillary equipment
· Ordering adequate perishable tooling and supplies including lube to ensure the un-interrupted production of bent tubes
· Order adequate levels of spare parts so that down time because of a lack of parts is eliminated
· Develop and implement a maintenance program in a timely manner
· Develop and implement a tool storage/changeover protocol
· Ensure that parts programs are “backed up”
· Adequately train operators to become core competent in the operation of the tube bender
· Coordinate all Bender activities associated with the Launch of the ENA program
· Optimize programs to minimize scrap
CNC cut off machine:
- Operate machine for two weeks so that there is a thorough understanding of functionality and tooling issues
- Develop maintenance program
- Order adequate levels of spare parts
- Order and maintain adequate levels of perishables
- Be the go-to person for problems and issues resolution
- Maintain an 85% or better efficiency and uptime
- Assist with unloading truck
- Assist with implementing 5-S in production area- fabrication area
- Assist with organizing and keeping work environment clean and orderly
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!