Neptune Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
CDL A Owner Operators - Home Daily!
Want to earn $100,000 ++ per year while staying mostly local?
Many of our OWNER OPERATORS earn in excess of $400.00 per day, averaging more than six moves per day, while only traveling and average of less than 6 miles per move.
Free Fuel to
Competitive Rates/Direct Deposit
Fuel Card/24/7 Roadside Assistance
Clean Road-Side Inspection Awards
CASH ADVANCE FOR REPAIRS
Generous Referral Bonus Program
Bob Tail/Physical Damage Insurance
DRIVER APPRECIATION EVENTS
APPLY TODAY START TOMORROW
Fleet Owners Welcome! Se Habla Espanol
Call or email:
1-888-537-2160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CDL A Regional Drivers
CDL Truck Driver – NEW REGIONAL OPPORTUNITY –
High Pay & Home Weekends!
Earn Up to $.50 CPM – Entry Level – No Experience Necessary
Don't Wait, Call Now.
Great Pay: One of the highest in the industry up to $75,000/annually
Earn $.50 cpm on all miles over 1,800 per week
Lots of Consistent miles
Excellent Benefits: Health, dental, vision all starting as soon as 30 days. Plus, 401k!
Newest trucks, average age 1½ years old.
Advanced equipment, plus, all OTR trucks include a 24″ flat screen TV and DVR with 100 channels, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and the NFL Sunday Ticket.
Paid training: one of the highest in the industry.
21 years of age or older with 3 months current OTR experience and CDL A OR
Recent CDL A Grads welcome – earn top pay in just 90 days
Ask a recruiter for available job openings in your area – may vary by location
TripPak app – scan bills with your mobile phone
NAVIGO GPS with turn-by-turn directions
Don't Wait – you can be pre-qualified in less than 2 minutes!
Western Express has NEW HIGH PAYING REGIONAL truck driving opportunities now available for van truck drivers. You will stay close to home and have a consistent route with miles you can count on.
And, regardless of your experience you can earn up to $.50 CPM. Start out earning a great CPM and get $.50 CPM on all miles you run over 1,800 per week. Plus, you will have excellent benefits and get home weekly.
At Western, you'll drive some of the best equipment in the industry averaging 1½ years old. Call NOW! Limited opportunities.
Earn even more as a Driver Trainer! If you have 3 months or more experience as a CDL A truck driver, you can qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express.
We will give you the support you need so you can help new truck drivers get started. Don't wait years to earn great pay – start out earning more right from the start.
Been out of driving for 3 years or more? We can get you back to earning now.
Check out our Paid Refresher Program. Recent CDL A grad looking for an entry level driving position – earn top pay in 90 days. Check out our Paid Refresher program.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
The applicant should have knowledge of RF circuitry including attenuators, amplifiers, and detectors. You will test and evaluate military and commercial RF systems and devices through production. Microscopic level tuning of microwave microelectronic assemblies from C to Ka band is desirable. A general understanding of analog and digital control circuits is required. Accurate measurement skills and detailed data recording is a requirement. Experience with the following electronic test equipment is desirable: oscilloscopes, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, logic analyzer, etc.
Must have the ability to carry out testing independently and be a team player.
The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience in this area and willing to work off shifts.
Email your resume too: jobposting @lintech.com
Preschool Teacher (Bilingual-Spanish)
We are seeking an inspired and dedicated Teacher who is responsible for a Head Start classroom of 3 to 5 year-old children. S/he works collaboratively with an assistant teacher, family members and other staff to achieve positive outcomes for children of all abilities. The teacher‘s role encompasses effective practices in the following (as outlined in our Teacher Success Rubric):
- CLASS™ teacher-child interactions
- Learning environment
- Child assessment
- Meeting all children’s needs
- Working with families
- Professional growth and collaboration
- BA/BS in Early Childhood Education preferred – OR – AA/AS in Early Childhood Education – OR- BA/BS in related field with at least six (6) courses in Early Childhood Education plus experience teaching preschool aged children
- Bilingual Spanish- English preferred
- Pass physical examination, background check, and fingerprinting screen
- Able to lift a child weighing 40 pounds, 20 times a day if needed.
- Obtain certification in CPR and First Aid
The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN to join our team!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
This Job opportunity is for shifts available at facilities in Neptune City, NJ.
$2000 Sign-up bonus & $2000 Referral Bonus*
Attend your Interview and receive a $5 gift card to Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Amazon, Best buy, and others.
Now offering a new Transportation Benefit. We will pay for your Cab/Uber fare to your workplace*
- Coordinates, assesses, plans, delivers, and evaluates nursing care for a specific group of patients/residents on a designated unit.
- Performs accurate, thorough, and timely nursing assessments and reassessments of patient/resident care needs in accordance with Nursing Department standards of practice.
- Delivers direct and indirect nursing care to patients/residents, fostering the maintenance of the highest functional level for the patient/resident at each stage of illness and emphasizing family inclusion.
- Evaluates the patient/resident response to treatment plan and consults with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to revise ongoing plan of care to best meet the needs of patients/residents;
- Coordinates and documents discharge planning process for assigned patients/residents, ensuring that both the patient/resident, family members, and/or caretakers fully understand the discharge plan of care
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program required
- Licensure and registration by the PA Board of Nursing Examiners as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- We are also willing to accept graduates that are not licensed yet depending on available supervision
About Jumping Brook Jumping Brook Apartments, built in 1971 and in the process of being fully renovated to Premier Properties standards, is a garden-style community offering 308 apartment homes in the heart of Neptune, NJ.
About This Opportunity
The Leasing Consultant position is the primary point of contact for residents and prospective residents. Providing outstanding customer service and demonstrating sales excellence are essential. The Leasing Consultant will guide prospects in choosing their next home. This position will support residents throughout their residency.
• Greet prospective residents and create a personal connection while determining housing needs and preferences.
• Professionally present the community and apartments, explaining specific features and benefits. • Correctly complete all lease applications, assist with application verification, and notify prospective resident of results in a timely manner.
• Manage and convert prospect leads into leases to achieve leasing goals. Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease.
• Call or visit competitive properties to update market survey on a monthly basis. Stay informed and aware of rents, specials and events promoted by competitors.
• Enter accurate and timely data into appropriate information systems and prepare leasing reports for the Manager as requested. Manage Yardi/ CRM tasks and leads daily
• Ensure the office, clubroom, apartment models, and "market ready" units meet Premier Properties Standards.
• Assist in marketing and Social Media advertising as directed by the Manager.
• Assist in the preparation of move-ins such as walking apartment, preparing move-in gift, preparing move-in package (including keys, passes, etc.) as directed by the Manager.
• Familiar with the surrounding neighborhood and ready to confidently share information with prospects and residents.
• Contribute ideas for improving resident satisfaction to the Community Manager.
• Participate in monthly property renewal program with informative letters, friendly telephone calls, and/or other means of encouraging communication as needed to increase resident retention.
• Strive for a 30% conversion ratio of tours to new leases through effective selling and follow through skills.
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
• 2-3 years of sales experience, with at least 1 year of apartment leasing experience.
• Customer service orientation with problem solving mindset.
• Champion Premier Properties Core Values and Service Standards.
• Knowledge of community, pricing and availability as well as neighborhood and local community.
• Ability to clearly communicate benefits of community and surrounding area.
• Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing laws.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), plus hands-on experience with YARDI and CRM.
Our exceptional compensation package includes a wealth of benefits including a competitive hourly wage, commission program, incentives and paid time off.
Automotive General Service Technician
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
The primary duties of the Car Care General Service Technician are to:
• Ability to complete, at a minimum, the following repairs: Fluid flush and replacement, visual vehicle inspection, belt and hose replacement, battery testing and replacement, and general automotive repairs.
• Cleans and maintains test equipment and machines. Empties portable fluid drains, as necessary, into the bulk waste fluid storage tanks, and cleans portable drains in accordance with shop guidelines.
• Mounts, balances, and installs tires as directed. Maintains knowledge of general automotive skills, and continues to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in work assignments.
• High School Diploma.
• Entry level knowledge of PC-based automotive computer equipment and software applications.
• State Safety Inspection License and enhanced Emissions license as required by state location, is desirable.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license with an excellent driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and light and medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time and ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
• A competitive salary of $11.00 to $13.00/hour, depending on experience.
• Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
• Other benefits include Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates.
• Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
• Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
ASE Certification, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website .
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos .
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
IT Technical Support
Based out of Neptune, NJ 07753, with travel to Parsippany, NJ 07054 required as needed.
Employee Type: Full-Time with after hour on-call responsibilities. Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
Healthcare Services/Computer Software
Manages Others: No
Type: Information T
Education: Bachelor degree in related field and/or industry certifications (Microsoft, CompTia A+, Network +, or VMware)
Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years Technical Support experience
Med-Metrix offers the healthcare industry web-based performance management solutions, coupled with workflow driven outsourced services and expert advisory capabilities honed by many years of direct operational experience. Our mission is simple: To help our clients improve their margins and efficiency.
Founded in 2010 by a veteran management team with an established track record of providing superior service and technology to the Healthcare Industry. The team includes former leaders of National Revenue Cycle firms, Hospital Turnaround Management businesses, and Managed Care companies. We provide a full spectrum of revenue cycle software, consulting, and outsourced services from Patient Access to Case Management through final claim resolution in the business office.
The Support Technician will play a key role in providing front line support for our internal customers and is responsible for the planning, installation, and troubleshooting of computer hardware and software within a LAN environment. This position functions as a point of technical services contact for IT and is accountable for technical service request resolution, providing Level I and Level II support for end users equipment and software, file servers, networking, peripherals, and VOIP phones for both local and remote sites. Responsibilities include remote and desktop support, end user training, mobile device support and troubleshooting, monitoring, resolving and reporting/escalating after hour issues. Additionally, participates as a technical resource needed in both large and small projects and is responsible for the monitoring and coordination of the Help Desk Ticket System. Leads in educating and ensuring compliance for end users as it relates to security in accordance with HIPAA and HITECH standards.
- Respond to daily end user support requests, such as hardware, software, peripheral, mobile device, and VOIP phone issues for both on-site and remote users
- Ability to setup, configure, and roll-out hardware and software as needed
- Organize and maintain IT Inventory and assist in the deployment/retirement of hardware as needed
- Thoroughly document incidents and processes as directed and ensure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals
- Escalate all service requests and change orders that may require additional resources for timely closure or escalated priority.
- Complies with all IT Policies, Procedures and Standards including: Systems/Workstation Security, HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations associated with Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI).
- Minimum of 2-3 years prior experience in a Technical Support capacity
- Ability to be part of an on-call rotation and work a flexible schedule as needed
- Position is based in Neptune, NJ, with occasional travel to Parsippany, NJ. Initial training will be based out of Parsippany. Candidate must be willing and able to travel to either location as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in related field, equivalent work experience in the IT field, and/or industry certification(s)
Ability to effectively communicate and provide support over the phone for remote staff and customers
- Ability to be a flexible, team player and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment are a must
- Ability to lift heavy equipment and perform manual labor as needed
- At least 2 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation experience in a break-fix environment
- Ability to complete all assigned tasks as scheduled including, but not limited to:
Filling out Standard Checklists as required.
Entering Service Requests into the call tracking system.
Log all calls into the call tracking system ensuring that the user name and related details are recorded accurately.
Escalating Service Requests to the appropriate group or individuals as detailed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Exceptional Customer Service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to adhere to procedure
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office
- Experience using Office 365 is a plus
- Knowledgeable about endpoint protection and associated best practices
- Proficient with Mobile Devices, wireless networks, and peripherals such as printers, scanner, etc.
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail
Med-Metrix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Med-Metrix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!