Net Maker Job Description Sample
Net Revenue Manager - Physician AMG Net Revenue
Job ID: 222126
Net Revenue Manager - Physician AMG Net Revenue
Additional Job Information
Net Rev Management Mgr
Location: Indianapolis-8333 Naab Rd
Department: Reimbursement 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Marketing Statement Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2016, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 150,000 associates and 36,000 aligned providers. Ascension's Healthcare Division operates 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
Provides support and calculation for valuation of accounts receivable within the Revenue Cycle Analytics tool including actual, budgeted, and projected amounts.
Develops, implements, and maintains systems related to the calculation of third party reimbursement.
Works collaboratively with other departments and ministries within their Region related to net revenue management activities.
Prepares annual Medicare and Medicaid hospital cost reports and provides support upon audit.
Performs the calculations of accounts receivable valuation in Crowe RCA and also evaluates monthly settlements of third-party reimbursement in addition to filing annual Medicare and Medicaid cost reports.
Provides input on goals with focus upon departmental, project or programmatic level.
Develops work plans to successfully achieve objectives and goals.
Supervises people, programs or projects.
Provides input and is directly involved in day to day operations.
Licenses/Certifications/Registration: + Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Public Accountant
HS or Equivalent High School or equivalent required
Bachelor's degree strongly desired
Work Experience: + 4 years experience required. 7 years experience preferred
Project Management experience preferred
Supervisory / Management Experience desired
Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf ” Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Mid Level Dot Net Developer
Mid Level Dot Developer Needed
PLEASE DONT SHARE RESUME IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO DALLAS,TX
Location: Irving,TX ( LOCALS ONLY)
Duration: 12 Months+
Looking for a mid level dot net developer who is local to Dallas, TX only
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or related field of study) or equivalent work experience plus 1 year of software development experience using the .NET Framework
- Frameworks: .NET 3.5 and later, MVC a plus
- Programming Languages: C#, T-SQL
- Database Platforms: SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, DB2 for iSeries a plus
- Experience designing and/or developing web services using WCF or Web API
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and time management skills
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience dealing with legacy applications and transitioning legacy systems to current architecture standards a pluS
With operations in USA and INDIA Intellisoft is currently engaged with leading technology, networking, telecommunication, companies to provide software consulting, team augmentation and key business process outsourcing services.
Please visit our website www.intellisofttech.com for more information on us and our clients.
Manual QA (Tfs, Test Manager, Test NET Apps)
-Web based tester
Seasoned test case writer who is good at requirements clarifications
TFS using Scrum template
Microsoft Test Manager
Testing .NET applications
Technical acumen is strongly desired
May be opportunities to execute functional automation or help with maintenance / debugging of existing automated test cases / service tests.
Adapt to changing information and priorities
Ability to learn difficult concepts and working effectively with limited information (at least to start).
Junior Net Developer - West End
Vaco is here to help you get the advantage over your competition We are currently seeking a Junior-level .NET Developer with relevant experience for an excellent opportunity with one of our top clients. Let us advocate on your behalf directly with HR departments and hiring managers.
We will get to know you and personally represent your interests Our recruiters are here to promote your strengths We will help prepare you for your interview by supplying you with key information about our client. Find your next career opportunity with Vaco today NO THIRD PARTIES - U.S. Citizens and those authorized to
Full Stack .Net Developer-This position is responsible for solving technical problems, creating code and supporting Microsoft applications, and platforms. Candidate will be provided with a unique opportunity to learn and become a Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP developer using the X++ language. Will develop and define requirements based on user and business needs. Further, will modify and/or create code as required and approved to meet changing business requirements. Will also gather functional and technical requirements to participate in or facilitate business process improvements. Will properly document modifications, new code and processes. Work is performed under the general direction of Manager of Software Development, with latitude for the exercise of independent judgment in the performance of day-to-day activities.
- Associates Degree in Information Systems or applicable field is required, Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems is preferred.
- Minimum five years of proven business process analysis, development, and documentation experience.
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or later with a strong focus on .Net,C#, MVC/WebAPI , Web services, EF, WCF, REST API, Azure, jQuery, MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and standard Microsoft development and deployment environments
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in structured development methodologies/standards, functional design, analysis, and coding.
- Specific knowledge of core business processes including but not limited to Finance, Order Entry, Production, Inventory, Forecasting, Planning, Purchasing, Sales, etc.
- Must have proven experience in systems solution development from design through production and on-going maintenance/upgrades.
- A proven understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and object oriented software design.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills with strong ability to quickly comprehend business processes and problems in order to effectively develop technical solutions to their requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent quantitative skills; demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage, plan, and prioritize multiple concurrent projects in a fast paced environment; demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies; ability to work independently as well as participate in multi-functional teams.
- Experience with development of B2B or B2C websites preferred.
Fullstack Net Developer
Job : 812725 Apex Systems, the Nations 2nd largest IT Staffing firm has an opportunity with a large financial client in the Charlotte, NC area for a .NET Developer. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reply with a copy of your most updated resume. Thanks
Net Developer (Cms Experience Required)
Senior Net Developer - Mobile Development
JOB INFORMATION Job purpose: Responsible for cloud-based web and mobile platforms that guide employees in benefits education and enrollment, supporting both traditional and private exchange benefit administration.
Atlanta GA (top-end perimeter near 285/Glenridge) Reports to: SVP of Technology Job type and status: Fulltime / Exempt Work schedule: 40 hours a week 5 days/week M-F, 8 hours per day
NET Dev With Mobile Android
.NET Developer w/Mobile (Android)/Perm/Richardson,TX/100k-120k .NET Developer w/Mobile (Android)- PERM- RICHARDSON, TX The Developer's role is to participate in all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of applications using C#, .NET, SQL, SQLite on the cloud and mobile devices. The successful candidate will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of standards and best practices to guide themselves and any team members when necessary. This individual will contribute to all aspects of development process including analysis, design and development of the data models, schema, components for all tiers, transformation, integration interfaces and reporting platforms. .NET Developer w/Mobile (Android
Business Analyst With Net Experience
We need a Business Analyst who know how to program in .NET AND write SQL queries 12 mths no sponsorship will be possible Maryland Heights MO 63043 Lead IT Analyst (QA) with T-Shaped skills to provide BA/QA leadership for MRx Auth standing team. Supports new client implementations, client enhancements and product growth initiatives as assigned to drive IT and business value to Medical Pharmacy line of business.
Works with business and technical SMEs to facilitate detailed story mapping exercises and story point estimations.
Participates in Agile ceremonies including but not limited to grooming sessions, daily scrums, retrospectives, show
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!