New Car Get Ready Mechanic Job Description Sample
Customer Service Agent - Ready Line - CAR Rental
POSITION OVERVIEW - READY LINE AGENT
The Ready Line Agent will ensure that all vehicles are prepared and serviced prior to rental. Those functions include refueling, cleaning, and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep ready line area clean and presentable at all times
- Ensure all vehicles are clean and ready for customers
- Pull cars out of line that does not pass standards and send for servicing
- Perform vehicle exchanges/vehicle swaps as required or requested
- Ensure all vehicles have a completed check out slip
- Assist customers with locating their car if needed
- Assist customers with luggage if requested or needed
- Engage customers and ask if they need directions, information etc.
- Be familiar with daily game plan and car availability for both reservations and necessary free upgrades
- When instructed by supervisor/ manager, provide assistance in moving or parking cars
A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
With 20 major airport locations across the US and more than 1100 employees, Fox Rent A Car offers room for career growth through employee development and advancement. If you believe you can not only add to but thrive in our fast-paced team environment apply today!
Ready Mix Concrete Plant Maintenance Mechanic
Scioto Ready Mix, located in Central Ohio is seeking a person to perform maintenance and repairs on Concrete Batch Plants, Knowledge of the complete workings of a Batch Plant, Water Heaters, Conveyors, Bin Gates and Electrical Motors and Relays is a must.
Salary is based on experience. Benefits, vacation, paid holidays and profit sharing will be discussed in an interview,
We are hands on, family owned and managed, debt free and a well respected market leader in Central Ohio. Scioto Ready Mix is a safety conscious and an EEO organization.
Please send resume through ZipRecruiter or call 614-255-1057 or 614-451-2242.
Ready Mix Truck & Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic
The mechanic is responsible for safely and competently repairing commercial trucks and various equipment in the repair shop setting and out on road calls.
To include, but not limited to:
- Attendance (ability to adhere to work schedule)
- Position requires the following motions: climbing, bending, squatting, lifting, stretching, driving, riding, twisting, pushing/pulling of controls, and riiding on rough terrain
- Lifting of up to 75 pounds and use of hand tools and power tools
- Can be exposed to extremes of hot and cold weather
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation and maintenance of Ready-mix trucks, dump trucks, and various other types of equipment used in the Ready-mix Industry
- Welding experience is necessary
- Service equipment according to a planned schedule in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot, correctly repair, clean/wash commercial trucks and equipment which may include removal of concrete buildup necessary to complete required repairs
- Repair equipment that breaks down while in service; repairs may be conducted in the shop setting or on a road call
- Check, prioritize and repair equipment write-ups based on safety issues, customer service issues, PM issues and less critical issues
- Maintain positive relationships and communication with drivers, dispatch, co-workers and management
- Consistently communicate status of downed vehicles to shop manager and dispatch
- Assist in maintaining accurate parts inventory by keeping parts in their designated place and recording parts removed
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures when completing tasks
- Responsible for working in a safe manner at all times, reporting all incidents/injuries to management as soon as they occur
- Required to attend Safety Meetings as scheduled by management
- May be required to perform other related duties as needed
- Must have a Valid Driver's license
- Must have own tools
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of mechanical experience working on commercial vehicles
- Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Able to work cooperatively with others
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with other mechanics, drivers, dispatch, and management
- Work varying work shifts with varying start and stop times including weekends
- Overtime work is required when needed by the company
- Efficient time management
- Prior experience (3 yrs) in repairing Ready Mix trucks is preferred
We are looking for a Car Mechanicto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles .
- Repair automobiles, trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
European Car Technician / Mechanic
We are looking to expand our team, with 1 or 2 additional technicians. We are an European car repair facility with high volume of higher end cars. The candidate should be experienced where he/she can independently work and trouble shoot any systems of a modern vehicle. Dealership experience is desired. We are looking for an honest person that is as passionate as we are.
We provide the following:
special tools needed for any jobs
OEM diagnostic computers
clean, state of the art facility.
We are working mainly on Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Mini Cooper, Volkswagen, Porsche, some Bentleys.
We are looking for a long term fit to join our team. Great pay for the right fit, some benefits possibly more later.
Automotive Service Technician - Auto / Car Mechanic
We are looking for the right Technician to add to our team. As a well-established general repair shop with more than 23 years in the community. We offer the stability you are looking for in a well equipped ethical shop, on going specialized training, & a great working environment. If you have a strong desire to succeed and are looking for a long term career; don't let this opportunity pass you by. We are a technical shop specialized in A/C.
*Valid drivers license and good driving record.
*Tools hand and power with tool cart
*ASE certifications or ability to acquire them.
*Familiarity with Alldata, Mitchell, Identifix.
*Trade school & on the job experience equivalent to 4 years.
*Gas welding experience a plus.
Pay plans do vary based on your capability, but rest assured we are willing to pay the right tech very well and we offer a benefit package including a 401k.
Hourly plus commission
If you have tools, considerable lube tech experience and a desire to learn air conditioning please reply.
No Sunday work, Saturdays in summer only.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS AN AUTO OR TRUCK TECHNICIAN, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND TROUBLE OF THE APPLICATION. YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY.
Automotive Technician Mechanic Used Car
Best Pay in industry
Possible Sign on Bonus for the right person
Excellent Working Conditions
Paid Uniforms and Paid Training
Promote from within
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her. Highly prefer Chevrolet or GM certifications.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician, keeping in mind that the customer vehicle should not be used for personal errands.
- Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
- Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- High CSI is a must.
- ASI or manufacturing training.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Manual dexterity.
- Good Judgment.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
The Gregg Orr Auto Collection is a leader in the automotive retail area. We accomplish this by focusing on customer satisfaction. It is what separates us from an ordinary dealership. Our associates are professionals with outstanding training, integrity and customer service skills. If you are looking for a place to grow your career, we are the employers for you. We offer the training, internal promotions and growth opportunities that makes this the best the automotive industry has to offer. Check us out on the web www.greggorrauto.com or www.greggorrmarine.com
Today Gregg Orr Auto Collection is one of the most well respected automotive retailers in the industry because of our commitment to our customers and our employees. These dealerships provide comprehensive services, including sales of both new and used cars and light trucks, sales of replacement parts, performance of vehicle maintenance, warranty and arrangement of extended warranty contracts, financing and insurance for the company's customers.
If you are looking for a career opportunity and not just a job, we are the employer for you! We promote from within and want our employees to grow with your company. Our employees are smart, talented and career focused. We offer great pay plans and great benefits including: Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Paid Sick Days, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k and Paid Uniforms.
At Gregg Orr Auto you will find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Ready Mix Truck/Diesel Mechanic
5838BR Line Of Business: RMC (Ready-Mix Concrete)
Primary Location: Portland-OR
We are seeking an experienced Ready Mix Truck/Diesel Mechanic for our Foster Road Ready Mix facility. This position reports to the Mobile Equipment Maintenance Superintendent. Duties include lubing, oiling and performing scheduled repairs of mixer trucks. Review and make repairs from the daily inspection reports
Lubricates and oils equipment and trucks
Repairs and performs scheduled preventative maintenance
Reviews and follows up daily work orders
Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
Proficiency in servicing transmissions, rear ends, running gear, electrical and hydraulic systems on mixer trucks
Knowledge of Detroit, Cummins and Cat engines
A valid driver’s license with Class B CDL endorsement (Class A preferred)
ASE, Brake Certifications preferred
Understanding of DOT inspection requirements
Record keeping skills
Willingness and ability to work nontraditional hours and on Saturdays
Must have own tools
Self-starter and a team player
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled
Car Wash Technician / Car Wash Maintenance / Car Wash Mechanic
The car wash technician will contribute to the success of the organization by maintaining servicing customer car washes with efficient car wash solutions and excellent customer service.
Skills and Qualifications
Experience in car wash or Facilities Maintenance
Candidates must be sharp technically and have the interpersonal skills to engage and work with our customers and employees
Troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical systems
Proven ability to effectively troubleshoot and maintain equipment
Candidates must be sharp technically and have the interpersonal skills to engage and work with our customers and employees
Scheduled routine visits to existing customers
Develop solid business relationships
Ensure that car wash solutions are optimally programmed
Ensure that the cost per car is within established range
Preventative maintenance on car wash equipment
Completion of standard summary reports for the above listed items
Service calls for repair issues as they arise
Expand the car wash solution and service business by seeking opportunities in new and existing markets
Installing new equipment
Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
Ability to handle physical workload
Good customer service skills
Must have good driving history
Company offers pay based on experience level and manufacturing knowledge
Company is willing to assist with relocation expenses incurred moving to Phoenix, Arizona
Company vehicle may be provided
Full Time Master Technician Auto Mechanic Full Service Used Car Dealer
High Volume used card Dealer looking for a skilled auto mechanic. Seeking 2 Master Technicians
Must Have own tools and previous experience.
Top Dollar will be paid based on experience.
Diagnostic Skills in Foreign & Domestic Vehicles
Scan Tool Knowledge,
All Forms of Automotive Repair,
Must have own Tools,
N.Y.S. Inspector's License.
Please send resumes via email to
Parts524 at aol dot com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!