New Car Inspector Job Description Sample
MD Car Inspector
Seeking a Car MD inspector in Pikesville, MD
Required to be a certified MD inspector Also Required to know the electronic online MVA system
Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
60k annually, benefits optional
Please call Mr. Nir Nagari 443-278-5184 Thank you!
Lead-Based Paint Inspector Technician/ Visual Inspector
Compliance and Sustainable Services Group - Lead-based Paint Inspector Technician/ Visual Inspector
CONNOR is a Baltimore, Maryland based Environmental Compliance Design and Real Estate Due Diligence firm. Formed in 1991, CONNOR has grown to 20 professionals, providing services in over 20 states. We provide a full range of compliance services including but not limited to: inspections, risk assessments, treatment design, closure documentation, due diligence, and staff training. Our specialized marketplaces include Aerial Services – Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAVs) and Forensics Services (Property Damage and Bodily Injury). Satellite or remote work locations include Mount Pleasant, SC, and Stamford, CT.
CONNOR seeks Lead-based Paint Inspector Technicians/ Visual Inspectors to primarily support our Compliance and Sustainable Group in the Baltimore/Washington market. Initial focus will be on our lead-based paint activities with chance to cross train into other areas. CONNOR offers the training you'll need to succeed. As a whole, the company is committed to ensuring that every person is actively working towards bettering the company, our product, as well as, benefiting personally and professionally. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including company health care, 401(k), flexible medical spending accounts, flexible dependent care accounts, and paid vacation, holiday and sick leave.
Ability to work with CONNOR Management System (project software package). Training will be provided.
Ability to operate without daily direct supervision.
Ability to work a full day on the subject property and proof your work in the evening.
Ability to be responsible for your own actions.
Ability and desire to be the best at what you do.
Ability to function in a team environment to ensure the successful completion of a project. Work hours as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Conduct yourself in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Wear company provided uniforms.
Produce accurate and reliable data.
Maintain/protect company equipment/materials – prevent loss from theft or damage.
Daily regional travel within the Greater Baltimore Metropolitan area.
Any and all other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Ability to communicate with the general public.
Ability to manage your time and schedule.
Ability to work in urban communities.
Entry level position which requires an average to above-average computer proficiency (i.e. Windows O.S. and Windows Office applications).
Must be able to commute daily to both Baltimore and the District of Columbia metropolitan area, as necessary. Reliable self-provided transportation is a must.
Must be able to commute daily to greater Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan Area as necessary. Reliable self-provided transportation is a must.
Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently; stellar communication skills; strong attention to detail; advanced writing and review skills; technical familiarity; proficiency in time management; strong teamwork ability; mindful of deadlines and event dates; and task oriented.
Education (Documentation will be required)
High School graduate with some college preferred but prior Environmental or Construction experience can offset college preferences
Successful completion of the program training course, homework assignments and course exam EACH with a test score of greater than or equal to 80%.
- Maryland Lead-based Paint Inspector and Visual Paint Inspector licenses within three months of employment.
- Attend protocol refresher training in accordance with the schedule and pass protocol training with a test score of greater than 80%.
- Reliable automobile and proof of current automobile insurance.
Other licenses/certifications as determined by the Department Head or Operations Manager.
Compensation: $28,000.00/year – Salaried Full time.
Benefits (In accordance with CONNOR policy):
- Free Parking
- CONNOR uniforms
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Leave
- Mileage reimbursement
Car Wash / Valet - Luxury Car Dealership
High end car dealership seeks service valet to join their team! Once hired, associates are responsible for moving cars from lot to service area and back, working with team to maintain appearance of cars, and providing excellent customer service
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Moving cars from inventory to the front lot
- Taking care of customers as they pull in
- Flexibility in schedule (this position has
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to drive manual and automatic
Monday-Friday 7:00am-7:00pm *must be flexible and okay with overtime*
CAR SPA, INC.
Car Spa, Inc.- 2330 Windy Hill Road, SE, Marietta, GA 75234
Car Spa, Inc.- 6856 Highway 85, Riverdale, GA 30274
Car Spa, Inc.- 10440 Alpharetta Street, Roswell, GA 30075
State Inspector –Licensed - $8.00 - $9.00 per hour & eligible for bonus
EXCELLENT BENEFITS: - Health, Life, Dental, Vacation, and Personal Days
Essential Duties and
· Perform upper and lower standardized work for all services offered in the Lube Center.
· Perform emissions services in accordance with State laws and regulations.
· Maintain facility (i.e., empty trash, restock inventory, clean floors, etc.).
· Follow safety rules and procedures in accordance with OSHA and Car Spa policies and procedures.
· Perform opening and closing checks in accordance with Car Spa policy.
· Assist in training newly hired Emission Technician’s/State Inspector’s
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Answer questions that customers may have about the services offered by Car Spa.
· Other duties as assigned.
· All work is done in service bay environment in all types of weather.
· Safety is a prime concern due to the constant traffic movement and potentially hazardous environment. You must be alert, move safely around moving vehicles, and use caution when performing emission and lube center services.
· You are required to enter and/or reach all areas of any type vehicle. You must constantly bend, reach, stoop and stretch.
· Must follow company policy for wearing protective gear (i.e., safety goggles, bump cap, burn gloves, ear protection, etc.)
· Quick lube experience
· Emission/State Inspector certified
· Customer service experience
MUST PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG TEST
MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE
CAR SPA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EM
Residential Sales Inspector
Do you love the challenge of getting the win? Would you like the opportunity to join a dynamic team and excel in a rewarding and exciting career? If so, great benefits, a very competitive pay plan and the tools to achieve success await you.
Business to business Sales position provides all of the training and the tools necessary to achieve success. Some of the tools include a company car with gas and maintenance, an iPhone and even an iPad.
A Passion, Belief and Drive to become better every day will be the keys to a new career with excellent earning potential.
· Competitive salary and lucrative annual bonus opportunity
· Company vehicle and gas card
· Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription & life insurance
· 401(k) plan with company match & employee stock purchase plan
· Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
· Quality, comprehensive training programs
· Opportunities for advancement
Construction Consultant, Inspector
~Burgess Construction Consultants, Inc., a nationally recognized residential construction consulting firm, is seeking RESIDENTIAL construction professionals in the Austin, TX area. We are seeking highly motivated and competent individuals with a proven track record to perform Code and Quality Control Inspections, Training, and Energy Verification Testing.
To qualify for this position, you must:
Have 3+ years of solid experience with a volume home builder
Have a stable employment record
Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Have strong leadership and inter-personal skills
Be comfortable with computer technology
Have a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and have reliable transportation
Have a professional appearance and demeanor
Be able to climb ladders, walk on roofs, carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs., and enter into tight areas
Have excellent knowledge of all phases of new home construction
Be able to read and review construction plans
Other attributes that are a strong plus:
Be a Certified HERs Rater or Field Tester
Be certified in other “Green Building” programs
Be an ICC Residential Energy Code Plans Examiner/Inspector
Be IRC Certified in Building, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical
Be Commercial Certified in Building, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical
This is a full-time, salaried position with a standard 5-day work week. Paid holidays and vacations, 401K, health/dental/life insurance available. Starting salary determined by experience and level of certifications.
RTK Environmental Group performs environmental testing in the five boroughs of New York City, Long Island and into the remaining counties of lower New York, Northern NJ and CT. We need to add an inspector to perform testing, mostly in the New York City area. This position is best suited for someone living in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx or Staten Island. Experience in the environmental field is preferred but we would consider training the right candidate. Licenses and experience in lead, mold, asbestos or similar testing preferred. Industrial Hygienist or Certified Hygienist are considered. This position requires travel and a car is provided. You are expected to work independently in your day to day travel with strong support from our main office. We work mostly with high-end clientele and expect you to be comfortable in this environment. We require energy and the desire to exceed in our market. Benefits include car, health insurance and 401K with matching.
Provide resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
This position is responsible for properly packaging products of acceptable quality to conform to customer standards while maintaining the normal and safe operation of the company’s automation equipment*. This position is also responsible for training and orientating newly hired IP’s as assigned by shift supervisor.
1. Perform in process inspections of product.
2. Monitor product quality and report any nonconformances.
3. Must be able to lift 50-60 lbs. regularly.
4. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
5. Must have good vision.
6. Must be able to pull finished product and 1200 lb. gaylords of
material using pallet jack.
7. Participate on problem solving teams.
8. Must use/wear correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
9. Must follow company rules, procedures and polices.
Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Prior manufacturing experience is desired.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Day shift 6:45AM-7PM, Night shift 6:45PM-7AM, 12 hour shifts
Rotating 3-2-2-3 Schedule! Only work half the month!
Days off during the week for Appointments.
Temp to hire after at least 90 days.
Keep in mind that workforce needs to be as consistent as possible!
Indoors Climate Controlled
Brent Flood is the safety manager Safety orientations are completed when associate’s start their assignment.
· Safety glasses, High Visibility Shirts provided, Ear Plugs, and Steel Toe Shoes
· Shirt with sleeves—no cut offs or tank tops
· Jeans or work pants with no holes—no shorts
· Close toed shoes
NO cell phones are to be on site (either leave in the car or at home.)
There is a 15 minute Safety meeting every morning
They are paid for their lunch therefore they must remain on the premises during break times
If they smoke, they CANNOT leave the butts on the ground.
· Benefit package to include vacation
· Career Ladder Advancement Opportunities
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Quality Control Inspector / Final Inspector
Experience / Qualifications
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Aerospace Industry. Experience with Sikorsky, Pratt & Whitney, Bell and Government Agencies would be a plus.
Must be fluent in blueprint reading and GD&T.
Must have a working knowledge of material and customer specifications, the ability to interpret requirements and the verification of the requirements. Experience with Flight Safety, ESA & VSE parts is a plus.
Must be proficient in gaging use, inspection methods and a good background in metrology.
CMM experience on Brown & Sharp CMMs with PC-DMIS and Brown & Sharp Validator CMM is preferred and would be a plus, but may not be required.
Must have sound computer skills and good organizational skills.
Must have good communication skills. A background in customer self-release programs would be a plus and is required for the Final Inspector position.
Daily in-process and final inspection of components and assemblies.
CMM operation as required.
Receiving of raw material and machined parts.
Set up of gaging to support manufacturing and calibration.
Developing and preparing inspection methods plans.
Preparing FAIs for OEM & USG source inspections.
Internal audit activities.
RCCA activities internally and externally.
- Competitive salary
- Medical including vision and prescriptions
- Dental Insurance
- Fully paid Life, AD&D, STD insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Employee referral program
All Positions at Cambridge Specialty Company require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US Citizens or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently all applicants must be US Citizens or US Permanent Residents (*green card holders*) and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.
Building Inspector Housing Home Inspector Maintenance
Premium Properties & Development (www.premiumpd.com), established in 2002, is a full service property management and real estate investment & development firm. Currently, we manage over 800 (mostly residential) units in the Berkeley and Oakland areas.
We are currently seeking to hire a full time experienced Housing Inspector to fill the open position. The job includes inspecting the buildings daily, monthly and all individual units annually to comply with the residential housing safety program, identify deferred maintenance, code violations and health and safety issues. The position will also help identify and develop solutions to solve complex maintenance problems.
Working much of the time out in the field, the position conducts both simple and in-depth inspections of the structures and all their components from building envelop, drainage, utilities, systems and components, ect.
To qualify, you must possess two years of journey level experience as a building or housing inspector or four (4) years of experience in sub-journey level building or housing inspection activities, or such as a housing inspector or have certifications a recognized professional trade association such as ASHI, CREIA, NHIA, ICC. or have 10 years as a general contractor.
• CA Driver's License, smart phone and a working and reliable Vehicle. (We provide monthly reimbursement) and must live in the general vicinity.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience "hands on" construction background. Extra consideration to those with multi-trade experience such as a general contractor.
• Candidates with Inspection certification from a recognized professional trade association such as ASHI, CREIA, NHIA, ICC.
• Basic proficiency with a variety of computer interfaces and software including word processing, databases, internet and email.
• Good written and verbal skills; interpersonal skills relating to customer service are necessary.
• Possessing a full range of physical abilities essential for various tasks including but not limited to: climbing ladders, being on roofs, climbing stairs, crawling through tight spaces, bending, kneeling, squatting, lifting up to 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, carrying, and or driving.
• Applicants will be required to submit to a background check; no felony convictions as each applicant must be bondable. Ability to pass drug test screening.
• Candidates should be motivated, self-starting, energetic, and organized with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Ideal Candidates Will Possess:
• Investigative inspection and documentation skills.
• Knowledge of construction methods and techniques, and building codes
• Experience accurately creating, reviewing, and maintaining records and reports
• Strong customer service/resident relation skills, friendly and helpful, even with difficult people.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to communicate in a positive and professional manner, with management, residents, employees and vendors.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a sometimes hectic, always fast paced working environment, handle multiple competing priorities tasks and meet assigned deadlines with little supervision.
Compensation & Hours:
This is a long-term career position, the hours for this position are Full-Time, Monday through Friday, 9:00pm-6:00pm. As a valued employee, you will be entitled to full benefits package including, medical, and dental, 401K with employer match, vacation, and holidays.
To Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to attention: Housing Inspection Position. PLEASE NO ATTACHMENTS TO EMAILS. PLEASE EMBED YOUR APPLICATION INTO THE EMAIL. ANY EMAILS WITH ATTACHMENTS WILL BE DELETED. . . SORRY!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!