New England Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
CDL Truck Driver Training
Make more of yourself and for yourself: if you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry.
Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living as a professional truck driver.
Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school , you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters
1916 E. 29th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal
6915 County Rd BB
Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal
4215 Bowman Industrial Ct.
Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal
6700 W. 15th Ave.
Gary, IN 46
Roehl Transport Dallas Terminal
1101 East Avenue K
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years.How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you.
Please Apply Now. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
We know how to be successful.
Join our team and grow with us!
RN - Registered Nurse In Bridgton - Portland-South Portland-Biddeford, ME
- Location: Bridgton, ME
- Setting: Hospice
- Employment Type:
- guarantee of 40 hrs
- open to extended contract
- 1 hr drive to portland and the coast
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor’s and the Facility’s standard.
- Some exposure to bodily fluids is possible therefore necessary to adhere to standard precautions and use personal protective equipment as indicated.
- Complete other work assignments as designated within the scope of practice and policies/procedures, laws and regulations.
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate’s, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor’s degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient’s response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illusion describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Bridgton,Me)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: home office work, remote contractor, remote work, stay at home contracting, telecommuting employment, work at home contractor, work at home position, work from home contractor, work from home employment, work from home work
Full-Time Locums Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician Opportunity In Maine
- Office and call coverage
- Full-time, 90 day minimum
- Level 1 nursery
- Board certified or board eligible
- NRP and BLS certifications
- 100 deliveries per year
- EMR: Cerner and centricity
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Auto Hauler - USA
Bring your unique skills and experience to VIRGINIA TRANSPORTATION CORP and begin your career with one of the leading automotive transportation companies in the industry.You will be working with some of the newest, state of the art equipment in the industry!You will also be eligible for our comprehensive benefit package including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, vacation, sick and personal time and more after 30 days of full time employment. We also have your future in mind with our 401k and company match.VIRGINIA TRANSPORTATION CORPORATION wants you to be a part of our family, where Auto Hauler's come first.OVER THE ROAD POSITIONS NOW AVAILABLE, FOR THE EASTERN HALF OF THE UNITED STATES (NORTH AND SOUTH) + CANADA.$2500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
Auto Hauler's with at least 2 years experience that have been Hauling actively in the last 3 years will qualify. Must have experience with a 9 or 10 car stinger to qualify. (You will need to supply proof of verifiable Auto-Hauling experience for bonus)Top Pay and BenefitsEmployment Type: Full-TimeYearly increase for ten years
Coast-to-Coast Health, Dental and Vision insurance
Paid Sick, Personal and Vacation days
State-of-the-art equipment90% Company freight non-brokeredCompensation: 25% of the load
Two (2) years CDL Class A driving experience
Valid TWIC CardClean/Acceptable Insurance - MVR, DAC and FMCSA reportsVIRGINIA TRANSPORTATION CORPORATION is the place to be! We have the freight!HighlightsTop Pay and BenefitsEmployment type: Full-TimeYearly raises for ten years
Coast-to-Coast Health, Dental and Vision insurance
Paid Sick, Personal and Vacation days
State-of-the-art equipment90% Company freight non-brokeredCompensation: 25% of the loadAPPLY NOW!Virginia Transportation Corporation's Auto Hauler Recruiting Department can be reached at (401)###-####.ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONSAll VTC Auto-Hauler positions have the following minimum essential job functions which may vary by dispatcher1. You must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language sufficiently to converse with general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals, to report and respond to officials and to make entries on reports and records.
You may refer to FMCSR Section 391.11(b)(2) for verification.1. Meet all requirements as required by the FMCSR to be qualified and employed as a Commercial Vehicle Driver.2. Successfully complete all required DOT paperwork.3.
Successfully complete all required VTC paperwork.4. Successfully meet and complete hiring process, consisting of the following:5. Provide DOT Medical Card Certified by a registered FMCSA physician6.
Pre-employment DOT Drug Screen7. Driving Record Check (MVR)8. CSA PSP Check (Based on RSI)9.
Employment History Verification10. Provide an active Class A CDL11. Meet insurance guide lines12.
Must have an active TWIC13. The requirements listed above in number 5 must be completed and satisfactory results received by Virginia Transportation Corporation before receiving an offer of employment, equipment and/or dispatch.14. Must pass a pre-employment controlled test in accordance with FMCSR Section 382.301(a) and continue to pass an alcohol or controlled substance test requirement in accordance with FMCSR Sections 382.303-311.
Test results must be received before you are allowed to be dispatched.15. Must, by reason of experience, training, or both safely operate all combinations of equipment operated by VTC that may be encountered by the Auto Hauler on a daily basis and as required by dispatch; and that the Auto Hauler is qualified to operate. You may refer to FMCSR Section 391.11(b)(3) for verification and clarification.16.
Must be able to safely and professionally operate all VTC equipment according to established VTC, DOT, and FMCSR rules, regulations and policies.17. Must recognize that DOT and FMCSR rules and regulations are issued as minimum guidelines. VTC policies will always meet the DOT and FMCSR rules and regulations and will often exceed those minimum guidelines to promote best practices for the auto-haulers safety and the safety of the general public.
Pet Food Brand Ambassador
PET FOOD BRAND AMBASSADOR PART TIME
Do you love pets? Are you passionate about pet health and wellness? If so, you just might be perfect for our Pet Food Brand Ambassador Part Time position! We’re looking for enthusiastic salespeople who can engage customers and store staff and explain the benefits of our client’s natural pet products. A Pet Food Brand Ambassador will be responsible for approaching store customers in a friendly manner and engaging them in conversation, asking questions about their pets to help the consumer find the right products they need. This position will also perform a wide range of activities including brand promotion, training, product merchandising, and selling of products and services. The Pet Food Brand Ambassador demonstrates their deep understanding of pet health while recognizing that each customer’s pet is important and is considered as a part of their family. If you want to improve the lives of pets by keeping them happy and healthy, then bring your passion to Advantage Solutions where you will receive competitive pay rates and top-notch training!
- Circulate throughout the store to engage, educate, promote, and sell client’s pet care product(s) to consumers through natural conversation
- Create brand awareness and positive brand impressions throughout the store, from consumers to store management, through effective communication of product features and benefits.
- Ensure product is properly presented on shelves and displays.
- Set up promotional table with product and promotional materials for brand visibility.
- Accurately complete and timely submit any required online reporting.
- Develop product knowledge through scheduled trainings, team meetings, and provided materials.
- Provide best in class product presence throughout all interactions, identifying opportunities, and proposing solutions to improve brand and team performance.
- Be punctual, professional, and highly organized with respect to event schedule, reporting deadlines, and program assets.
- Education Level: High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, or retail/grocery is highly desirable.
- Strong selling skills.
- Must have passion for household pets and pet nutrition.
- Ability to work effectively with management.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to attract and engage customers.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
- Required to transport limited materials such as small tables, banners, and promotional materials.
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Pet Food Ambassador is responsible for the selling of pet-related products and services. This position generates excitement, brand awareness, and increases pet product sales through in store representation and promotion, and is responsible for understanding and implementing promotional and sales techniques. The individual will roam throughout his/her assigned store throughout his/her assigned shift in order to actively approach, engage with, educate, and promote and sell pet products to as many consumers as possible who are shopping throughout the store (with and without their pets), as well as to store management and associates. The incumbent will perform a wide range of activities ranging from brand promotion, training, product merchandising, and selling of products and services.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Brand Awareness & Sales
- Roam throughout entire store throughout duration of shift (approximately 4-5 hours) to actively approach, engage, educate, promote and sell pet-care product(s) to as many consumers as possible who are shopping throughout the store (with and without their pets), as well as to store management and associates
- Seek sales opportunities in departments throughout the store to maximize sales.
- Create brand awareness and positive impressions of the product by engaging consumers, store management, and associates in a retail environment; effectively communicating brand talking points and presenting products; educating consumers, management, and associates on product features and benefits; and handing out coupons and samples.
- Accurately complete and timely submit any required online reporting (e.g., call reports, expense reports, training certification quizzes). Call reports (including time records) must be completed by 10a.m. of the day after the event is completed.
- Participate in on-line, in-person, and telephonic trainings; conference and other telephone calls; and team meetings.
- While in-store, develop and practice a sales pitch/promotional script sometime prior to event time but during work time
- Review event schedule once a week
- Check voice mails and emails once a day
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong selling skills
- Must have passion for household pets and pet nutrition
- Ability to work effectively with management
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to attract and engage customers
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to move throughout store in order to locate, actively approach and engage as many shoppers (and their pets) as possible
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Field / Administrative Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 80%+ of hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 50 pounds, stand on feet and move around for long periods of time, A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Requires the ability to perform the following activities:
- Ability to roam throughout entire store in search of customers and their pets for duration of shift (up to approximately 4-5 hours).
- Ability to lift and/or push up to 50 pounds of assets and/ or product.
- Required to transport equipment and or assets e.g. table, banner, promotional materials estimated weight of 50 pounds.
- Set up promotional table with product and promotional materials for brand visibility only.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions. Come learn why “Winning Together” is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Top Pay OTR Truck Driving Jobs In Portland, ME (Bridgton,Me)
- Starting Pay: $.47 to $.50 per practical mile, depending on experience
- Annual Pay: The top 25% of Crete OTR drivers average over $76,000 yearly
- Days on the road: 45
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
Type: Company, National OTR
- Job Type:
- Cruise speed of 65 mph
- Paid Orientation
- Top Pay Certified Carrier
- GUARANTEED Detention Pay
- Full Truck Driver Benefits
- Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Contributed $8 million towards employee profit sharing in 2017!
- Pet Policy
- 2 Dogs or Cats
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Industry leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable and Verifiable Work History
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience *
- No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
Associated topics: dispatcher, fleet, fleet management, management, manager, manager trainee, operations manager, supervisor, svce, technician
Truck Driver Tanker CDL (Class A)
Class A CDL with 1yr experience and good MVR Solid work ethic and Safety history Must be 21 years of age Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Regional Truck Driver - CDL $2500.00 Sign On Bonus - .45 cents / mile to start R.C.Moore has been in operation since 1956, we know our business, we have established long-term relationships with our customers and we continue to experience steady and stable growth, which means stable employment for our drivers.
We are currently hiring for company drivers that share our high standards of safety and customer service Good Income, Flexibility, Respect Would you like to be able to make plans with your family? Be rewarded for a job well done? Be paid weekly by direct deposit and have internet access to your pay and work information?
These are just a few of the benefits RC Moore drivers appreciate. Because our OTR trucking and freight logistics operation is hands-on, family owned and operated, we have more than just a pay check to offer our drivers. The variety that our OTR, Regional and Super Regional routes provide means that we are better able to accommodate the needs of our drivers. Along with flexibility and an open door policy.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!