New Franken Job Description Sample
Senior PHP Developer - Telecommunications
If you are a Senior PHP Developer with 4+ years experience, please read on! Top Reasons to Work with Us 1.
Based in Green Bay, we provide quality local telephone service through Northeast Telephone Company. 2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel. 3. You will have the chance to work on exciting new development projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing - Help in developing new software for our leading 4G cellphone provider in WI and MI. What You Need for
Owner Operators- Cdl-A Heavy Haul
Bennett s Heavy Haul and Specialized Division consistently ranks as one of the top specialized carriers in the nation. We are looking for owner operators who currently specialize in this highly profitable and challenging corner of the trucking industry. Bennett has invested heavily in its own fleet of trailers and also welcomes owners who bring their own equipment including:Benefits:
- $1000 Orientation Pay
- $1000 Driver Referral
- No Force Dispatch
- Home Time
- Quick Pay Settlements (Same Day)
- Strong Freight Based Out of Quad Cities and Surrounding States
- Load Board
- Over 195 Agents
- Discounts on Fuel and Tires
- Reimbursements for Orientation
Bennett continues to expand its already strong freight base out of the Quad Cities and upper Midwest. As a result, we need Owner Operators with Flatbed, Step deck, and Heavy haul experience. If you have the experience and meet the qualifications listed below, let's talk.
- We accept all trucks that can run e-logs regardless of age and pass DOT inspection
- Stable Work History
- Age 23 or older
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 Months open deck experience in the last 2 years
- 2 Years verifiable OTR tractor/trailer experience in past 5 years
- 2 Years verifiable experience in Heavy Haul with multi axle trailers
- Must have minimum of 6 months left on medcard/long form at orientation
- No more than 7 points on CSA in past 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 month (Rolling violations)
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Associated topics: cdl a, chofer clase a comercial, company driver solo, company driving, otr company, over the road company, over the road driver, regional driver, regional driver route, regular home time
.Net Developer 7000
Diesel Technician - Green Bay, WI
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our client’s culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Diesel Technician maintains diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records.
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- All other duties as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Analytical Skills - Intermediate
Computer Skills - Intermediate
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Technical/other training or better in Diesel Technology.
Licenses & Certifications:
Class A CDL - Dedicated Truck Driving Jobs!
Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
DEDICATED BEEF HAULS
No freight s more reliable than food
$1,200 per week guaranteed.
Get home every week.
$1,200/Week Guaranteed: for 5 days work
$240 per Day: for 6th and 7th day worked
Additional Bonus Opportunities: MPG and safety bonuses
Year 2 - $25/week
Year 3 - $50/week
Year 4 - $75/week
Year 5 - $100/week
Year 6 - $125/week
Year 7+ - $150/week
Benefits and Bonuses
Health Benefits: top notch medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
Paid Holidays: six a year, $150 a day
Tuition Reimbursement: if we are your first employer, call for list of approved schools
Running Area: Midwest and Northeast
No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plant; live unload by lumpers at customer locations
Work Schedule: typically 5-6 day work week
Associated topics: class a driver, company driver, company truck driver, dedicated truck driving, flatbed driver, hazardous material, otr driver, regional driver route, regional driving route, tanker truck driver
OverviewEmployer is partnering with Fortune 500 companies to hire energetic, driven Merchandisers!ABOUT THE JOBThe Part-Time (PT) Merchandisers will be merchandising our clients' products when working in the largest retailers to ensure product and shelf integrity in your community. The part-time merchandiser position offers flexible short and long-term schedules throughout the year. Qualified candidates must have an eye for detail and understand basic merchandising tasks (resets, pack out, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.) to achieve best-in-class results.CAREER OPPORTUNITYWith Employer' rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. Employer trains its teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to Supervisor, District/Market Manager and Regional Manager supported by a leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!ABOUT 2020 COMPANIESFor nearly 25 years, Employer has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agency in the US; launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. We partner with the largest brands and partner with exceptional team members to create best-in-class results for our clients and their consumers.What's in it for you?* Paid Training
Apparel and Tools Provided
- Work in well-known retailers in your communityCLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION#SyndmerchandisingDuties and Responsibilities
* Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
Ability to understand and troubleshoot client displays to maintain and monitor its functionality and to correct issues as needed
Performs tasks in stores in an efficient cost effective manner
Accurately reports completed retail tasks via designated systems on the day the work is performed
Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, activities, promotions, and objectives
Completes required training and certification programs
Uses a Smartphone and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required
Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned
Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and client work-alongs
Build brand recognition; image and voice
Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives
Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
Performance Measurements:* Completion Rate
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required
Plan-o-gram experience preferred, but not required
Previous experience in installation of product displays preferred
Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
Standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client
Work will entail standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
Lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift over 50 pounds from the floor to eye level
Work flexible shifts (am or pm), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed
Associated topics: buyer, display, inventory, merchandise, purchase, raw material, ship, shipment, store, supply chain
Lease Purchase Or Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Truckload
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers- Nationwide Truckload Opportunities
- Great Competitive Pay- Up to $1,200+ Per Week
- Various Load & Route Options
- Consistent & Steady Freight
- Weekly Pay
- NEW Late Model Equipment
- Paid Orientation & Vacation
- Excellent Referral & Safety Incentives
- Full Benefits + 401K
THE BEST LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM IN THE US:
- New & Late Model 2015, 2016, 2017 Trucks
- Volvo, Freightliner, & New International Trucks
- Short Lease Terms- 2 to 4 Years!
- Mileage & Percentage Pay Available….($1.05+/mile & Up to 80%)
- No Hidden Fees…All Costs Up-Front
- Full Bumper to Bumper Warranty
- Full Comprehensive Maintenance Program
- $0 Money Down
- Low Weekly Payments
- 21 Years of Age
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
At Roadrunner we are all about options. Our unique business model is designed to provide a variety of different load and routes to fit any lifestyle. CDL-A Company Truck Drivers experience excellent pay with us, great home time from the start, and the opportunity to take full advantage of our great Lease Purchase Programs.
Oracle Transportation Management Consultant
We are looking for an Oracle Transportation Management Techno-Functional Consultant to work in Green Bay, WI. Analyst will provide primary support for OTM module as well as do hands on technical work using XML and PL/SQL.
Responsibilities: To participate in the full lifecycle of an Oracle engagement to deliver a complex, comprehensive business solution for finance organization. Identify and document Current State Processes, Business Requirements, Future State Solutions, Functional Specifications and Configurations. Be responsible for conducting finance related requirements workshops, training, CRP's, UAT as needed for the project. Investigate system configuration options when developing solutions to meet business requirements; help
Teach Maths Or Science In England By Joining A UK Government
Quantum Scholars is a teaching program operating in schools throughout south east England which provides a wonderful and unique opportunity to secondary maths and science teachers to secure a long term position in England from September 2018.
We provide comprehensive support to all certified high school maths and science teachers along with guidance and support during the visa process.
A financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates.
Not only will you have the opportunity to teach in a leading school in England, you'll receive outstanding subject-specific Continued Professional Development and ongoing support from a school based mentor.
Quantum Scholars also have the opportunity to gain a further professional qualifications and gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current UK maths and science pedagogy prior to starting their teaching.
Why teach maths or science in England through the Quantum Scholars program?
By joining this prestigious programme, you will:
- Teach in a leading school in England at the forefront for maths and science education
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction at a London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from an extensive Maths Hub network
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA from a leading UK University and participate in classroom-based research
To find out more about this unique and wonderful opportunity, please check out www.quantum-scholars.com
A Dental Assistant supports and assists providers with patient care. It is essential to be able to lead, be flexible, friendly, have a "can do" personality and work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.Essential
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental instruments and proper tray setups.
- Properly take, develop and mount all radiographs.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility inventory.
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental treatment equipment maintenance procedures.
- Patient/staff rapport -- make positive contribution to office/organization.
- Ability to identify and explain chart sticker numbers as they relate to financial arrangements and specialty referral.
- Perform basic computer function.
- Demonstrate cost effective techniques when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year certified dental assistant program
- Current dental assistant license/certification/diploma
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation
- Ability to perform basic computer functions
- Comply with protocols and standards
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology
- Support corporate vision and strategy
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!