New Hope Job Description Sample
Shop Company Positions Available! - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.The RequirementsHold a valid Class A CDL2 years verifiable tractor/trailer interstate experience
No alcohol or drug convictions in the last 5 years
No reckless or careless driving or speeding over 15MPHLess than 2 preventable accidents
About Ashley DistributionAshley Distribution Services is the private fleet for Employer Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Child Care Worker/ Teachers Aide
Child care positions available in a Child Care Center, full and/or part time positions available. We are looking for aides in the Baby Room, Toddler Room and a floating position in our Nursery and Pre school classrooms. Some experience in child care is required. References required. Need Current Clearances. Must love kids, have high energy, be able to work well with others and take direction from other teachers well.
HELP WANTED Temp Farm Laborer- 5/1/18 to 12/31/18. Solebury Orchards, New Hope, PA. 10 positions. Prune, weed, thin, pick, sort fruit. Re- quirements: 2 months farm exp.,2 months tractor and forklift oper- ating experience, carry 40 lb bag, pick 12 lbs/hr blueberries, 400 lbs/ hr apples. $12.05/hr. 3/4 of work- days guaranteed, tools supplied. Free housing for workers who can- not reasonably return to permanent residence after workday. Initial transportation and subsistence to worksite paid upon completion of 1/2 of contract. Apply at PA Ca- reerlink 215-781-1073 using job posting #11695551.
Fundamental Labor Strategies, Inc. is seeking a full-time Sales Coordinator at our Corporate Office in New Hope, working directly with the President, Head of Business Development, and GM-Operations. Primary responsibilities include a hands-on role in the work of the Department, including research, and management of our CRM database. This position is constructed and oriented toward the candidates Professional Development offering the individual the opportunity for advancement by applying their skill & knowledge in roles of increasing responsibility. This is a full time position based in our corporate office in New Hope, PA.
FLS, a company with over 25 years of experience, provides outsourced commercial truck drivers and DOT compliance solutions. Visit us at www.fundamentallabor.com for more information about the company.
Required Background and
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong Researcher: can collect, organize, and analyze data
- Good time management skills and ability to work without supervision
- Can prioritize and handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Social Media (particularly LinkedIn)
- Ability to work effectively with CRM software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Description and
- Conduct motor carrier research: on line, through social media, and through CRM database
- Identify key prospect personnel: on line, through social media, and through CRM database
- Produce Sales Analyses and Target Lists
- Quantitative analysis and close interaction within and across departments in support of business goals
- Manage and track Prospect Status
- Manage and track Prospect Status and administrate Client on-boarding
- Occasional travel within our area of operation
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-4:30 pm
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position has an annual starting salary range of $35,000-$45,000, excluding bonus, based on the candidate’s prior work experience and qualifications.
- Compensation is reviewed formally no fewer than once a year and off-cycle as candidate advances and moves into roles of increasing responsibility
- The company provides comprehensive benefits including health, disability, and life insurance, a competitive paid time off arrangement, a 401K Savings and Profit Sharing Plan, and numerous internal benefit support mechanisms such as Health Advocate.
Product Manager (Linguistics)
Due to our continued growth, Vantage Learning is actively seeking an experienced Linguistics Product Manager, with responsibility for contributing to our operations team in customizing, configuring, delivering, and implementing highly-engineered software solutions to our clients.
- Develop product positioning, branding, and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Working with product stakeholders to define user stories / project needs; prioritizing the workflow; working with the development team to implement product enhancements; managing the entire build-out of various Vantage Learning applications as assigned.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- Conduct quality assurance testing on new applications and/or new enhancements.
- Prepare detailed application related documentation; material may include user guides, technical specifications, tutorials, reference material, and training materials.
- Conduct training for internal customer service and sales department.
- Work with the test development team to ensure sufficient and adequate content for the program.
- Serve as a point-of-contact to the customer and internal departments for day-to-day execution of project.
- Ensure that all program services and products are of high quality, delivered on time and on budget.
- Take on miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience serving in a similar role as a Sales Engineer, Implementation Engineer, Analyst, Project Manager, Product Manager, or Product Marketing Manager is highly preferred.
- Ideal candidates have full SDLC experience utilizing Agile, SCRUM, and other methodologies with multiple sprint cycles.
- Ideal candidates have experience and a passion for Linguistics or Writing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, matrix environment and still maintain quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Decision-making – strong ability to think creatively and independently. Ability to make decisions-quickly and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Interpersonal Skills – able to effectively interact with all organizational levels, function in a team-driven environment, and manage conflict effectively and constructively.
- Decision-making – strong ability to think creatively and independently. Ability to make decisions-quickly and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Interpersonal Skills – able to effectively interact at all organizational levels, function in a team-driven environment, and manage conflict effectively and constructively.
Vantage is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Business Development Senior Consultant (Real Estate)
A Business Development Senior Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who walks clients through every step of a property transaction. When purchasing a home, clients need the expertise of a Business Development Senior Consultant to guide them in pricing their home and marketing it in a way to make it stand out in the local community. Likewise, when purchasing a home, Business Development Senior Consultants offer vital guidance when it comes to negotiations and getting the best possible value for a home. As a Business Development Senior Consultant, the candidate for this position must excel in customer service.
- Be familiar with your local real estate location and keep updated on recent home sales and new listings
- Give advice to clients on how to make their home stand out and sell quickly and counsel them on how to price their home competitively
- Engage in home searches for clients and take them to showings and open houses
- Create marketing materials to advertise your Business Development Senior Consultant services
- Mediate during client negotiations and advocate for them to other Business Development Senior Consultants
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,500 Sales Associates in more than 65 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Thinking of beginning a real estate career? Start with the dominant market leader, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach. We'll guide you through the steps needed to get your license. Taught by an instructor who is also a full-time agent, we offer special classes for new licensees that meet weekly at offices throughout the region.
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Bookkeeper Office Manager
Immediate Opening! Submit resume for immediate consideration!
Long Established wholesale and retail store is seeking a bookkeeper with experience to maintain financial transactions and create financial reports from that information. The creation of financial transactions includes posting information to accounting journals or accounting software from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices. The bookkeeper also reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy. The bookkeeper’s job duties include:
● Develop system to account for financial transactions by maintaining a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
● Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
● Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
● Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
● Maintain historical records by filing documents.
● Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
● Payroll-Submit to ADP.
● Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
● Assemble information for external tax accountants for income tax return preparation.
● Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The bookkeeper candidate should have an Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of the QuickBooks Pro 2016 accounting software package.
We also have a similar position in Lansdale PA 19446 available!
Founded in 1969, PSI Personnel seeks to place the right person in the right job. Serving both preferred employers and potential employees throughout Bucks, Montgomery, Philadelphia and adjoining counties, as well as Delaware, New Jersey and New York, we understand your needs. With our local edge, reputation and record of success, PSI is the staffing agency of choice!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!