New London Job Description Sample
Allstate Agency Staff Opportunity
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Truck Driver Lease Program - Dedicated Account W/No Credit Check, No M
NEW FROM US XPRESS! No Money Down!
No Credit Check! No Balloon Payment with a Walkaway Lease! Up to $10,000 Monthly & Home Weekly!NOW, only 6 months experience required for this lease program!IT'S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO OWN YOUR OWN TRUCK.
Don't trust your dream of owning your own business with just any company. Drive as a Dedicated Class A CDL Lease driver and EARN up to $10,000 monthly & get home weekly. NOW with a $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
That's why you can't beat US Xpress NEW Lease Purchase Program with Low Monthly Payment, No Money Down, No Credit Check, and No Balloon Payment with a Walkaway Lease. Best of all, you can count on getting the steady freight you need to succeed. Plus, you'll enjoy exclusive discounts on fuel, tires and maintenance that help you keep more of your hard-earned revenue.CALL USX FOR MORE DETAILS OR APPLY TODAY!
Life Insurance Sales Agent
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGING AND REWARDING CAREER....LOOK NO FURTHER.
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company® is the leading producer of Final
Expense in the Nation with over $7 billion of total Insurance in force!!
Please respond if you have the following skills:
Entrepreneurial and motivated
Energetic and enthusiastic
Driven to earn unlimited income
* Reliable and responsible
* Strong work ethics
* Interested in helping others and making a difference
* Current State Life Insurance License
Equipped to work from a home office setting
* Local agency training and field support
* In house lead financing program
* Health benefits for qualifying agents (based on production)
* Commission within 24 hours
* Performance rewards
* Residual income opportunity
As an agent with this prestigious Company, you will be able to offer
the following to your clients:
Easy one page application, no health exams (approval based upon answers to
* Affordable coverage options up to $35,000
* Age 0-85 eligible
* Most medical conditions accepted
* Whole Life Insurance/build cash value on policy
* Claims paid within 24 hours (upon claim approval)
©2017 Londen Insurance Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage and Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company are registered trademarks of Londen Insurance Group, Inc.
Funeral Advantage is a trademark of Londen Insurance Group, Inc.
*We are doing an on-going, nationwide, agent recruiting search!
*Both entry level and experienced life insurance sales agents are encouraged to apply.
*This is a fast paced sales position in a growing market with a successful life insurance company that strives to assist you in achieving your desired level of success
If you are not licensed, but would like to obtain more information about becoming a life insurance agent, please contact us
Travel Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical - Med/Surg RN (New London,C
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (New London,Ct)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a truck, choferes clase a, class a driver, company driver needed, company driver team, company driving solo, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, otr company
Dialysis Travel Nurse ()- New London; Job ID: 299923
QUICK FACTS: Unit: Dialysis / Location: New London, CT / Shift: See "Job Details" / Est. Bring Home Per Week: 0.0000 / Duration: 14 / Start Date: 2018-01-08 / Hours Per Week: 36Next Travel Nursing is seeking an experienced Dialysis RN for a travel nursing assignment in New London, CT. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of current Dialysis nursing experience. Requirements of the Traveling Dialysis RN * Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
Minimum 2 years Dialysis experience
Current CT state licensure * BCLS required * ACLS preferred
Other credentials may be required by our client facility Additional Assignment Information
Number of openings: 1 * Shift: See "Job Details" * Estimated start date: 2018-01-08 * Assignment length: 14 * Hours per week: 36
RN Travel Nurses Needed For 13 Week Contracts In Connecticut
ADEX Travel Nursing is hiring Registered Nurses (all specialties) for short and long term contracts. Great pay and benefits to help unlock your earning potential and gain control of your work/life balance.
Specialties include: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, LD, Telemetry, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS and more
Associated topics: care unit, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, psychiatric, staff nurse
Ambulatory Surgery RN / 13 Week Contract - Per Diem
Per Diem Nurse, Ambulatory Surgery / 13 week contract - Great Monday to Friday opportunity at a growing ambulatory surgical center. Here’s a chance to earn some extra money, and to work with a highly skilled and deducted staff. This is a state-of-the-art facility
RN with 3+ years of surgical experience (pre, post and peri-operative experience) The ideal candidate can work Monday to Friday but we will also consider 3-4 days per week.
Hiring 4 Customer Service Representative - NOT Call Center
Customer Service Representative Expectations:
· Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about products and services.
*Please Note This is Not a Telemarketing Position*
· Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Work with Fortune 500 Clients from Energy, Telecom and Retail segments
· Opportunities for Progression in a Fast Growing International Business
· Stimulating Environment
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
We are a face paced, high production shop looking for a motivated individual to add to our team.
Job duties include but are not limited to: wet sand and buff (especially on fresh paint) , interior shampooing and detail.
Must have keen attention to detail, be hardworking and reliable.
Experience and dependable transportation a must.
Pay depends on experience. We offer paid holidays and medical insurance.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!