New Milford Job Description Sample
Drivers are responsible for pickup and delivery of products to customers in a safe and time efficient manner.
Deliver and pickup products to customers and get receiving tickets signed.
- Act as the face of the Company in the customer environment.
- Assist dispatcher with planning route to insure most economical use of time and equipment.
- Maintain contact with dispatcher on a continuous basis and report any delays or problems.
- Maintain truck mileage log as required by DOT regulations.
- Perform routine inspection on assigned equipment and refer defects or repairs to supervisor; clean equipment.
- Document pre-trip and/or post trip inspections when applicable.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
- Unload products, via donkey if required, at customers’ sites.
- Provide customer service any time it is necessary.
- Complete paperwork required by customer or Harrell’s.
- Secure load prior to each run.
- Must represent Harrell’s in a positive manner at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local ordinances affecting this position.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and programs.
- Maintain valid driver’s licenses, forklift certifications, medical certifications, and endorsements (Hazmat, Tank, etc., site specific) required to perform responsibilities.
- Ensure timely processing of system information and proper documentation concerning inventory transactions (shipments, transfers, receipts, changes in cost/price, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Two years’ experience as a commercial driver and operating a forklift.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Must have a current and valid CDL driver’s license (Class A or B License, site specific).
Must maintain valid medical certification.
Must maintain valid Hazmat certification (site specific)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must show good knowledge of geographical area to facilitate efficient routing as well as the ability to read directions and a street map to plot delivery if necessary.
Able to carry out a series of work instructions without constant supervision.
Ability to tip and roll a three hundred pound drum of chemicals with proper technique and equipment
Ability to communicate effectively.
Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving.
Prolonged sitting and driving a heavy duty vehicle – must be able to climb, sit, see, hear, grasp, and steer a vehicle in motion.
Communicating with internal and external customers - must be able to talk, hear, see, and comprehend; must be able to use a mobile phone.
Load and unload trucks – must be able to lift minimum of 60 pounds regularly in order to load and deliver products, some manually as well as with a forklift, must be able to stand, walk, reach, lift, carry, pull, push, bend, and grasp.
Work environment characteristics described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job.
Must be able to work in severe weather conditions, both heat and cold.
Exposed to various traffic conditions and possible construction.
Occasionally may be exposed to noise levels that exceed a normal threshold.
May be required to travel overnight (site specific).
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
Must wear steel-toed boots.
Recommended: Safety glasses, ear plugs, gloves, back brace, and safety attire as noted by guides provided in specific areas. These items will be provided by Harrell’s upon request.
Personal Protective Equipment must be worn in accordance with SDS recommendations.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Harrell’s LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Protected Veterans/Disabled.
This company will provide Equal Opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, GINA, and age.
Looking for experience stylist asap to take overflow
of clients and walkins
pls submit a resume or job history
required CT license
Retail - Customer Service
RETAIL SALES OR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE?
Sales Assistants Wanted For New Promotions & Events Campaign
GIANNI RAE ASSOCIATES IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, SALES AND RETAIL EXPERIENCE FOR NEW & EXCITING CAMPAIGN.
Do you have a passion for customer service? Then Gianni Rae Associates could be the place for you, looking for 12+ individuals who have previous or relevant Retail, Customer Service, Sales or Finance experience to help kick start a new exciting promotions and events campaign.
- - - - All Customer Service Backgrounds Will Be Considered (RETAIL/TRAVEL & LEISURE/ WAITING & BAR STAFF/ ETC.) - - - -
ARE YOU TIRED OF A JOB THAT GOES NOWHERE?
LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGING FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT?
LET GIANNI RAE ASSOCIATES BE YOUR SOLUTION!
Customer service and customer satisfaction are a major part of any service-based business. Customers determine the size and strength of a business and even its longevity. That’s why in this economy our client representatives are in such high demand. We’ve proven ourselves to be the best, most reliable source of new customer acquisition for our current clients throughout the USA.
Any Retail, Travel, or Other Customer Service Background is Encouraged!
Gianni Rae Associates specializes in events based services therefore customer service and new customer acquisition is carried out through face-to-face interactions with prospective customers in a in store promotions and events environment. We act as a compliment to our clients’ traditional forms of mass media marketing with a direct approach that produces new, profitable customers on a daily basis. As a result of our continuous efforts, our clients experience increased market shares and, more importantly, increased revenue. In fact, we have been so successful that they’re now looking for us to double in size.
IF YOU HAVE WORKED WITH CUSTOMERS IN THE PAST AND YOU ENJOY INTERACTING WITH PEOPLE, WE MAY HOLD THE KEY TO YOUR FUTURE…
As a client representative you will put your customer service skills to use on a daily basis by explaining the benefits of our clients’ services to their target audience via in store events. You will also learn to answer customers' queries, handle objections, and complete new customer registrations during face-to-face presentations in a promotions and events environment. When interacting with existing customers, you will provide basic customer service and direction whenever possible.
Growth opportunities will be available for those ambitious people looking to maximize their potential. We welcome newcomers to the business world, graduates, and anyone with customer service or business related experience. We provide all necessary tools and campaign materials, so no specific degree or qualifications are necessary.
IF YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT LEARNING IN A FUN, DRIVEN ENVIRONMENT, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Successful applicants will be invited for an initial face-to-face sit down with a member of our management team. A handful will then be selected for a follow up observational day in the field where you’ll get a chance to experience first hand what’s involved in promoting our client’s products and services.
In 2017, advancement and additional responsibility will be available for top performers:
● Team Leadership, Sales Impacts
● Campaign and Account Management
● Recruitment and Peer Development
● Office Management, Market Management
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for people that want to be in control of their futures and their earnings! We encourage you to apply now so we can meet you before the rush of news applications comes through.
Send your resume, LinkedIn Profile, or simply a summary of your background, your career goals, and your contact information to us using the online application process.
Responsible for storeoperation during assigned shift.
Open and/or closeretail store and ensure proper procedures are followed.
Assist Assistant StoreManager or Store Manager in ensuring store employees complete assigned tasks.
In absence of storemanagement, delegate work assignments to appropriate associates.
Perform retail salesfunctions according to the Sales Procedures Manual.
Maintain compliancewith Loss Prevention standards.
Complete daily reports,balance and settle charges and make store daily bank deposits.
Provide customerservice in promoting merchandise, handling complaints, issuing refunds.
Assist donors withdonations and provide receipts. Thank them for supporting our mission.
Maintain clean orderlyfixtures of clothing, bins, showcases and windows.
Sell merchandise tocustomers. Operate P.O.S. cash register system. Thank them for supporting our mission.
Compile figures for thecritical measures.
Perform stock dutiessuch as merchandise rotation, hanger change and display work.
Perform housekeepingduties to maintain premises in compliance with agency safety and housekeepingpractices.
Perform shipping andreceiving duties such as unloading shipment truck.
Perform inventory ofproduct received, on display or returning to warehouse.
High school graduate orthe equivalent.
One year experience inretail sales performing cashiering, customer service, display,shipping/receiving and inventory duties.
Ability to lead anddirect staff.
Ability to operate cashregister, perform stock duties and provide customer service.
Works in retail sellingarea, stockroom and adjacent parking areas.
Considerable walking,standing, reaching, lifting, carrying, talking, hearing, seeing, bending, pushingand pulling.
Exposure to inclementweather.
Work well with others.
Must be able to liftover 40 pounds.
Founded in 1951, we are one of 164 regional Goodwill organizations throughout the US and Canada. With the support of our donors, customers and partners, we make a little goodwill go a long way!
Goodwill is a 100% nonprofit organization committed to giving people a “hand up.”
CDL A Driver Company Van Pad Wrap
COMPANY DRIVER - VAN/PADWRAP
Check Out Our Changes:
COMPANY DRIVERS TOP 10% AVERAGE $85K!
$1,500 Sign on Bonus!
Ready to get what you really want from your job? Our over-the-road van/padwrap company drivers earn top-of-the-industry pay and enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, better home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect you've been looking for. Plus, get up to $1,000 weekly settlement guaranteed for your first 4 weeks!
NOW OFFERING IMPROVED PROGRAMS!
NEW PAY FOR EXPERIENCE - NTI Top Pay Carrier for the 2nd year!
Our top 10% Van/PadWrap company drivers make up to $85,000/year!
New BETTER Home time options
New Sign on Bonus up to $3,500!
Company drivers earn a pay guarantee of up to $1,000 weekly, then transition to mileage pay!
Top-Level Benefits & Bonuses
Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
401K/Profit Sharing Plan Company match
Fuel & Safety Bonus Incentive
Drop, Pick up & Stop Pay
Layover & Breakdown Pay
100% ELD's since 2009
Equipment 18 mo old or newer
100% APU's & Inverters
Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver + spouse and all meals for orientation paid
Minimum of 8 mo recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months or 12 mo verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
Class A CDL (CDL A) , Meets DOT requirements with 2 or less moving violations in the past 3 years
Have 2 or less preventable accidents in the past 3 years
Marina Operations Administrator
Operations Administrator Needed
Busy Marina in need of Office administration!
We are a small family Full Service Marina looking to expand past the family dynamic.
We have been in operation under current ownership since 1992 and continues to serve the Greater New England area and beyond.
Our primary Markets are all of Connecticut, Westchester and Putnam counties in NY and even do sales across the country!
As a full service marina, qualified candidates will be fully immersed in all facets of marina activity (i.e. Sales/Service/Dock/Storage/Etc.)
We are looking for an individual whom is well organized and customer service oriented.
Extensive PC operational knowledge is a must.(Office Suite a must)
Candidates will be trained on a large variety of marine service programs.
Out Going Personalities Typically Fit in Well!
-Maintaining Office Organization
- Basic Organization of Important Files/Forms/Invoices/Work Orders/Etc.)
-Coordinating Office Operations:
- Important Documents stocked. i.e. Sales/Finance/Registration/Docking/Storage/Service/Rentals/Pricing sheets/etc
- Check/Answer/Respond to Phones/Voicemails/Emails/Walk-Ins
- Relaying messages and customers to correct departments (service/parts/sales/rentals/ etc) (Some of these may be you!)
-Show Room Layout/Cleanliness/Inventory:
- Maintaining a well organized show room flow/stock/cleanliness
- Making sure current displayed show room inventory is marked and maintained
- General cleanliness of displayed boats & inventory
- Bathroom/Windows/Floors/Etc. Cleaned (You are not responsible for cleaning directly, you are responsible for make sure it gets done!)
-Customer Service Representative:
- First Line of Defense! (Ok, maybe Second!)
- You will be representing Gerard's Marina on the phone, in person, through emails and out on the lake. You will be required to interact with our customers on a daily basis and develop relationships with them. Some of our customers have been with us for 20+ years so this will be a learning experience that will take time to understand each individuals "needs"
- This is an extremely important part of this job! Your desire and passion for this industry will need to come out while speaking/interacting/assisting new and old customer alike!
-Gerard's Server and PC Maintenance
- Responsible for organization and functionality of all PC units & Server with the business (Within reason! We are not hiring IT! "Unplug the Router" Kind of thing)
- Organization of Updated Forms on Gerard's Common Server (i.e. Updating 2017 Files for 2018 Pricing and Information)
- Creating Gerard's Letter Head Forms and Contracts
- Updating OS on PC's and Maintaining PC licenses (Within Reason)
- Updating and Maintaining correct login information for all accounts/dealer logins/portals/ etc. (We have ALOT of logins and passwords)
- Updating Phone System Voice and Hold messaging (Seasonal Phone Changes)
-Personal Office Assisting
- Assist management/ownership with personal assistant tasks
- Relaying personal messages, varies personal tasks such as online ordering/gift ordering/etc
- Small Family Business! You may be asked to help bring groceries out to someones car and small tasks such as that!
- Relaying messages and important information to the right person
- Contact customers for technical colleagues on needed work/questions/etc.
- And More!
Basic Requirements for Candidates:
- High-School or Equivalent Education
- At least an Associates Degree (2 Year Degree) (Preferably a Bachelors Degree (4 Years) in related field)
- Excellent Communications Skills (And Listening Skills!)
- Ability to work within high pressure environments once season is busy
- Ability to take and give proper direction
- Written Communication Skills a must (Professional Emails are not Text Messages)
- Effective and Efficient Computer/PC Skills- Quickly Navigate any PC and Server
- Willingness to go above and beyond for the business and colleauges
- Heavy Multi-Tasking Skills are needed
- Strong Organization Skills with the ability to Prioritize
- Positive and Helpful Attitude (Especially Over Time)
We are hiring someone to be part of our business and not just work here.
We believe in our product, we believe in our team and we believe in our brand.
We need someone who shares our passion and is willing to work above & beyond!
This is a growth opportunity. The business has an excellent client base and is ready for expansion. We are looking to jump start a career for the qualified candidate.
Our hiring typically goes as follows:
-3 Month Temporary Period- Review of Candidate
-6 Month Period- Candidate Review of Business and Contract/Agreement Meeting
-9 Month Final Period- Any Benefits will kick in after this period, Contracts or Agreements are Finalized and we have a new Teammate!
Salary Offered is Based on Candidate- Typical Hourly Pay to Start with Benefits and Increases in Salary to be discussed!
Profit Share Offering and Health Care Assistance May Be Available!
Compensation Varies Based on Candidate
IF THIS JOB SEEMS RIGHT FOR YOU APPLY TODAY! WE WILL LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Gerard's Waters Edge Marina- www.gerardsmarina.com
Cdl-A Team Drivers
We Roll Out the Red Carpet for Team Drivers!
If you're part of a truck driving team that isn't earning at least $12,000 per month, you owe it to yourself and your best driving buddy to give Total Transportation of Mississippi a call! Our teams easily earn between $150K-$180K per year. Teams average 5,500 miles per week, and many of them are still able to get home on the weekends.
Our pay package for TEAM DRIVERS is unbeatable! See for yourself....
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus• Starting pay is 52¢ per mile depending on experience & endorsements; 58¢ per mile with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements• 2¢ per mile pay increase every year with NO PAY CAP!• Safety Bonus for all miles for running over 19,000 miles per month
And here's the really good part....
If your team meets the following criteria:
Drives 19,000 Miles or More During the Month (very easy to do!!)
Has No Driver-Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
Has No Driver-Controllable CSA Violations
Has No Preventable Accidents
Has No Traffic Citations
Maintains Satisfactory Logs
Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 10¢for EVERY MILE you ran that month!!An experienced team with hazmat & tanker can easily earn 68¢ per mile!
Here Are Some Other Benefits Total Offers:
OTR and Regional Runs
Consistent Home Time
Great Miles - you're paid for an empty or loaded trailer
All Trucks are 2015-2018 models (assigned)
Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
401k Retirement Plan
Rider and Pet Policies
EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
Paid Tolls and Scales
Paid Lumper Fees
800+ Trucks, and Growing!
Local General Laborers Needed Start Today
General Labor local 7 to 330 Monday thru Friday Start TODAY call Dave for and Interview 203-400-2258
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (New Milford,Ct)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: home based online, home based position, online research survey, remote employee, remote job, stay at home opportunity, telecommute contracting, telecommuting, telecommuting employment, work from home employment
Marketing Operations Associate
Marketing Operations / Process Management Associate Position located in New Milford, CT
We're hiring and training Pharmaceutical Marketing Operations Associate. Please contact us if you:
- Are organized;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Pay close attention to detail;
- Excel at time management; and
- Have an aptitude for building professional working relationships with clients.
Your responsibilities as a Marketing Operations Associate will include:
- Marketing project management;
- Management and facilitation of meetings;
- Meeting scheduling using Outlook or similar;
- Meeting agenda creation;
- Document trafficking; and
- Process Analysis and Improvement.
Bachelor's Degree required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!