New Orleans Job Description Sample
SAP Berechtigungen / GRC Berater (M/W) In Festanstellung
Gehalt: je nach Berufserfahrung und Kenntnissen
- Strategie- und Managementberatung
- Organisations- und Prozessberatung
- IT-Beratung mit Schwerpunkt SAP
- Sie sind tätig in der „SAP Authorization & Compliance“ Abteilung mit Fokus auf SAP Berechtigungen, GRC und IdM
- Sie sind leistungsfähig, neugierig und arbeiten gern mit Menschen und sind eine dynamische, verlässliche sowie innovative Person
- In SAP ERP/Netweaver Business Client, BW, SAP SRM und CRM usw. können Sie auf ein breites Wissen und Erfahrung in Bereichen Benutzer- und Berechtigungsverwaltung und Risikoanalyse (GRC) zurückgreifen
- Gute bis sehr gute Prozesskenntnisse innerhalb der SAP Modulen
- Idealer Weise bringen Sie Kenntnisse innerhalb SAP GRC Access Control Version 10.0 oder höher
- Kenntnisse sowie umfangreiche Projekterfahrung für die Übernahme von Verantwortung als (Teil-) Projektleiter
- Sie sind verantwortlich für die Konzeption der SAP GRC Themen
- Sehr gute Deutschkenntnisse und gute englisch Kenntnisse
- Reisebereitschaft und die Mitarbeit bei Neukundengewinnung und Kundenbetreuung
- Ständige Weiterbildung mit neuen Technologien
- Sie sind an möglich vielen Arbeitsorten tätig, da die Lösungen an verschiedenen Standorten implementiert werden.
- Sicherer und attraktiver Arbeitsplatz und eine hohe Eigenverantwortung in einem dynamischen und hochmotivierten Team
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten, attraktive Altersvorsorge und ein modernes wie renommiertes Gesundheitssystem
- Leistungsorientiertes Gehalt mit Unternehmensbeteiligung, freie Gestaltungsmöglichkeiten bei Projekten
Ich freue mich auf Ihre Bewerbung!
Diesel Engine Technician – Level I/Level Ii/Level III
Location: Multiple US Based Locations – Some with Global Travel
Base salary commensurate with experience. Overtime paid for hours worked over 40. Holiday, On-Call or Call Out are paid based on location with a minimum of time and half.
Bonus is paid by the company based on company performance
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Got a job? How about a Career?
If you are looking for a career with a global foot print major corporation with a complete employment package, then send me your resume so we can speak today!
Skills and Experience Notice: Any of the below skills and experience are not all inclusive in being considered. These are suggestive to guide the potential candidate to ensure they are listed within their resume.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete fewer complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Experience performing all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
- Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
- Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
- Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
- Experience using Cummins EDS system
Any level of experience from entry to a professional pro with Light Duty Diesel Engines to High Horse Power 30 liter plus engines or Marine Engine experience.
Entry Level: Any level of experience with the below as long as you have at least the following:
- 1 - 3 years consistent work history
- Heavy-Duty external and internal engine rebuild/repair experience
- On highway vehicles with 15-liter engines
- Field Service experience
- Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
- Experience with engine horse power 104 HP to 4200 HP
- Any experience with Cummins engine models: QSX, QSK, ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engines
- Experience with Cummins ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 engines or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK60 to QSK95, QST 30 engines
- Experience with Diesel Engines, including CAT, Detroit, MTU, Cummins, Perkins, Volvo, Navistar, Western Star, Freightliner, Mac, Paccar, Waukesha,
- Experience with High Horse Power Diesel or Natural Gas engines, (30 Liter and up)
- Ability to travel to any global location, if required
- Active and current passport, if needed to perform work
- 14/7 Technician Program – 14 days on call and 7 days off – depending on work location
- 48 hours of pay for each week you are on assignment (14-day shift)
- Overtime paid before 7AM and after 6PM, weekends & holidays
- Cummins, GE Marine Engines or others
- Offshore marine service experience
- Some of the places supported/traveled on a regular basis:
- Trinidad, Angola, Spain, Dubai, Egypt, South Africa, French Guiana, China, Nigeria, Brazil, Malta, Mexico, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Alaska, Washington, California, Florida Coast, New York, South Texas Coast, Mississippi Coast, Alabama Coast, and Louisiana
- Pre-establish Go Trailer and Remote Warehouses
- Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified MasterDieselTechnician / Mechanic (preferred)
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Project Controls Specialist
This opportunity is supporting large, complex DoD type projects. The primary effort of the Project Controls Specialist/ Scheduler is to work with our clients and project delivery team by developing schedule baselines; collecting and analyzing monthly schedule progress; identifying and assisting in analyzing project variances; ensuring risk reserves are updated and integrated into project financial forecasts; and managing and reporting this information to appropriate levels in standard formats. Supports the implementation of procedures, systems and forecasting techniques. Interfaces with members of the project teams and various levels of management. The PCS will handle multiple projects, work independently, provide oversight when project lead and provide mentoring to junior staff.
Management Solutions, LLC (MSLLC) is a national award-winning management consulting firm that specializes in improving organizational performance through proven sustainable solutions, customized to meet our clients and partners’ needs. MSLLC has 3 primary divisions: Management Consulting, Healthcare, and Information Technology & Engineering. We serve clients in government (Federal & State) and private/commercial sectors.
Founded in 2002 by Misty Mayes, MSLLC has been named Small Business of the Year by the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Department of Energy and the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. MSLLC was also just selected as one of the Top Employers in the Greater Knoxville area.
MSLLC is highly committed to helping our clients manage and mitigate the risks associated with the uncertainties that accompany projects. We focus on providing technical knowledge, enhancing professional standards and developing innovative solutions that increase productivity and add business value for our clients.
MSLLC has offices in Knoxville, Tennessee and Washington, DC., and has performed work across the nation. MSLLC takes a rigorous approach to recruiting talent to our company that balances equal parts technical acumen and cultural fit. Our process ensures that we can provide the right professional, with the proper expertise, to each and every one of our clients.
As experts in the project management space, we believe effective project delivery should be the rule, not the exception. Far from being a one-size-fits-all solutions provider, we provide right-sized project management support, tailored to best fit the needs of our clients. With a results-driven focus, we listen to our clients and work to help them meet their specific project, program and organizational goals.
We began in construction, but today our professionals partner with a broad mix of government, healthcare, construction management and commercial clients across the country with the expertise needed to deliver successful projects from start to finish.
Follow us for our company happenings and job postings at Web | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
MSLLC provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees.
Core Measures Data Abstractor - Remote
Our client is searching for remote PART-TIME or FULL-TIME detail-oriented Core Measures Data Abstractors to provide high-quality data abstraction who will embrace challenges and continuous growth, all while connecting with a team of over 800 experts in the field who have the same passion—improving the quality of patient care.
Ideal Core Measures Abstractor applicants will have the following:
- At least 6 months of direct Core Measures abstraction experience within the last calendar year
- Experience abstracting at least 10 Inpatient and Outpatient Core Measures, including Sepsis
- An RN or LPN credential or substantial clinical experience
- High-speed Internet with strong computer skills coupled with the willingness to learn new systems
- Ability to reliably work from home with a track record of meeting strict deadlines
This is a productivity-based pay opportunity to work from home in either a part-time or full-time capacity. The minimum time requirement is 12 hours per week for part-time and 30 hours for full-time. Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401k with match, PTO. Part-timers are eligible for the 401k program.
Outside Pharmaceutical, Biotech Sales, Upper GI, New Orleans
They have an experienced management team, Board of Directors and Advisory Board based in Israel, the US, Canada and Europe, with successful track record at big and small pharma of bringing patented drugs to the market, as well as extensive managerial, financial, and transactional expertise
ONLY NEED B2B sales experience. GREAT ROLE for someone looking to break into Pharma Sales
Strong base + uncapped commission and stock will pay more for GI experience
Home office Based
Well Funded Specialty Biopharmaceutical Start Up is Looking for sales reps in:
New Orleans/Mississippi/Greater LA
Outside Sales Payment Processing
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Senior Professional Training Specialist
Required Basic Qualifications/
The Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills, and should be able to work efficiently individually or in a team environment.
Must possess 4+ years of strong UPK development.
Required: Education Bachelors
Required: Work Experience 4+ Years
* Bachelor’s Degree (4 years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor Degree)
* Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a current DOD Secret clearance.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
A working knowledge of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Payroll.
Responsible for a training portfolio of applications and provide training support for those applications.
Work with application SMEs, developers and leadership to identify training needs.
Location: New Orleans, LA
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com.
Provides age-appropriate developmental care and supervision to children enrolled in the Child Care Center. Provides age-appropriate curriculum and establishes and maintains supportive relationships with children and parents. Models appropriate child care practices for Care and Development of Young Children students. Plans and schedules age-appropriate curriculum, including various activities to stimulate children's cognitive skills, abilities and development. Provides continuous supervision to children enrolled in Child Care Center. Ensures health and safety of children. Maintains Child Care Center's classrooms and play areas in a clean, orderly, and safe condition. Organizes rooms for various activities, such as lunch, naps, games, and etc. Records daily observations of children's behavior and activities. Monitors behavioral patterns and develops assessment and profiles. Continues lifelong learning in the area of Care and Development and Education. All other duties assigned by the Director/Director Designee of the Child Care Center.
Schedules parent conferences to discuss children's development and concerns. Works with family to devise learning and development strategies as necessary.
Maintains accurate attendance and enrollment records. Maintains appropriate confidential records. Monitors children for signs of child abuse and reports incidents of suspected abuse to appropriate authorities.
Ensures that objects and work areas are sanitized on a daily basis. Acts as Lead Teacher to child care assistants, observation students, and practicum students. All other duties assigned by the Director of the Child Care Center.
Professional Business Analyst / Business Analyst 5
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
As a Professional Business Analyst, you will analyze business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing requirements, such as the Navy's Human resources system. Other responsibilities include:
Analyzing, evaluating, modifying, configuring, testing and implementing enterprise wide purchased systems (e.g. SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.)
Preparing application system specifications
Planning, implementing and coordinating system upgrades, enhancements or maintenance
Coordinating with customer, business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls
Serving as Functional Analyst defining business intelligence requirements for Analytical application and reporting
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
Interim Secret or Secret Clearance
7-10 years' experience
Bachelor's degree (or 4 years of additional experience/US Navy Functional experience may be substituted for a degree)
4+ years of strong PeopleSoft HCM experience
US Naval Reserve field experience and knowledge of reserve management database systems
Knowledge of US Naval reserve administrative and HR Policies
Knowledge of US Navy Naval Enlisted Systems (NES) and/or Officer Personnel Information Systems (OPINS)
Experience with NSIPS
Experience in documenting functional, business intelligence analytics, and reporting requirements
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!