New Paltz Job Description Sample
Food Operations Manager 2
Retail Staff (Store 2241)
Environmental Engineering Technician 1 (Seasonal)
Retail Management - Poughkeepsie, NY And Surrounding Area
Sales District Leader Designate - New Paltz, NY
Night Shift Warehouse Order Selector
Craft New York is a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies and is a leading craft beer distributor in the state of New York. Our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationships we have with our customers. We maintain a fine lineup of world class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world class people.
Craft NY is currently looking to fill a night order selector position. We are looking for energetic individuals who possess a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. This position is eligible for incentive pay after 90 days of employment.
Hours: Sunday - Thursday 7:00 PM - 3:30 AM or job completion
- Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery using voice pick technology
- Load & unload trucks using pallet jack and/or forklift
- Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
- Maintenance of the warehouse including sweeping, picking up garbage, mopping up spills & organizing pallets
- Assist in the research of pick outs & shorts
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience working an overnight shift preferred
- Experience picking orders
- Forklift Certification is Preferred
- Must be willing to work over time when necessary
- High School Diploma Required
- Walking on hard surfaces on a regular basis
- Frequent exposure to temperatures ranging from 30-100 degrees F on a seasonal basis
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying half barrels and quarter barrels from floor to 48" on an occasional basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
- Health, dental and vision care plan
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Anheuser-Busch credit union membership
- Supplemental insurance through Aflac/Transamerica
- Flexible spending
Afternoon Shift Warehouse Associate (Full-Time)
Craft Beer Guild Dist. of NY is looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment that involves working with and around moving machinery and vehicles.
Sunday-Thursday 1:00 PM – 9:30PM
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
• Load and unload trucks using ride-on pallet jack and forklift
• Assist in counting inventory as needed
• Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper rotation of products
• Other duties as assigned
What it’s like to work in an Craft Beer Guild Dist. of NY Warehouse!
- Safety first: Craft Beer Guild Dist. of NY is committed to providing one of the safest work environments for all employees.
- Changing temperatures: Warehouse temperatures can widely vary based upon local weather conditions.
- Various noise levels: Noise levels may grow loud at times.
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• Warehouse experience is not necessary as we do train in house
• Forklift experience a plus, but everyone will be certified to operate the equipment
Craft Beer Guild Dist. of NY is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Come join an organization that values employee engagement and rewards achievements. This position offers a competitive salary, annual reviews, health insurance, 401(k) and more!!!
Merchandisers- New Paltz, NY Area
Multi-Unit Team Leader
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!