New York Job Description Sample
Senior Workplace Strategist
M Moser Associates award-winning NEW YORK, NY office is looking for a Senior Workplace Strategist.
M Moser Associates Strategy Team offers consulting services in strategic workplace planning which encompasses real estate analysis, repositioning, relocation analysis, workflow and productivity, change management, design management, environmental branding and experience, and data management.
As a key member of the design strategy arm of the business, you will work with a larger multidisciplinary team to observe, assess and address our clients’ workplaces and their functionality. This includes the review of our clients’ portfolio against their industry competitors, assessment of the current and future of the client’s real estate and facilities, and subsequently making recommendations on concepts, designs and delivery of workplace projects, all with the objective of improving design quality, workplace performance, and ensuring alignment with our client’s business goals.
- Lead the strategy efforts in multiple projects
- Confidently manage client expectations and decision making
- Provide recommendations with respect to workplace planning, design, architecture, wellness and sustainability
- Interactively resolve design and occupancy planning challenges within business constraints with the designers, architects, project managers and technical teams
- Research and analyze global shifts and trends in work behaviors to develop and improve recommendations with respect to physical, digital and social workplaces
- Develop occupancy plans and planning studies
- Actively listen to clients to ensure our responses are accurate, clear, and concise
- Continually seek out information on productivity trends
- Develop and evolve the use of best practices to enhance efficiencies throughout the process
- Share strategy thought leadership within the firm and to the market
- Mentor and collaborate with other strategists in the office and globally
- Collaborate with our marketing team to illuminate prospective clients on the value of strategy
- Represent the firm outwardly by participating in industry speaking engagements, demonstrate thought leadership by publishing articles in leading industry publications.
Attitudes, Values & Characteristics
As M Moser Associates Senior Workplace Strategist it is essential that you are comfortable with uncertainty on not knowing the answer and never jumping to conclusions. You are someone with a knack or knowing the right questions to ask then actively listening as our clients’ tell us their answers, without “leading the witness”, so to speak.
As a Senior Workplace Strategist, you take the perspective that the work environment is a powerful communication tool and business resources and are constantly looking at how we can positively impact our clients’ business operations though out work. Our Strategists are eager to collaborate with the teams while equally appreciating independent entrepreneurial work. You will demonstrate self-initiative in guiding teams in the direction of our clients’ goals, and recognize when you need to step back to give them the freedom to solve the complex problems at hand.
The ability to be fact and data driven while also being able to speculate is a rare and valued quality in someone looking to be successful in workplace strategy. You are responsible, resilient, accountable, and curious. Most importantly you will enjoy problem solving and relish in the challenge of understanding and integrating the client’s true needs into the strategic process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- 10+ years’ relevant experience
- 3+ years’ in workplace strategy
- CCMP certification is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in: Organizational Analysis; Human Behaviors Analysis; Data Analysis; Strategic Planning & Alignment; Change Management
- Expertise in space densities and density planning
- Ability to develop the quantitative and qualitative aspects of programming, space planning, design, occupancy and workplace performance
- Comfortable with technology for virtual collaboration and mobile work
- Ability to lead and conduct multiple projects concurrently while being cognizant of deliverables and deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong interpersonal and influencing skills, customer service driven, detail oriented and with excellent analytical skills
At M Moser Associates, we see the world differently. Our DNA is design and implementation - we revel in those who are as passionate as we are to challenge the status quo and build great things as part of a team. We focus greatly on our people, providing them with opportunities to grow and develop professionally, while appreciating their diverse skill sets and backgrounds. Our teams enjoy working closely with a variety of amazing clients and being part of award winning projects.
M Moser Associates also offers competitive compensation including one of the best benefits plans in the market. Most importantly - When you join M Moser Associates you become part of a global community that wants to see you succeed!
Meat Cutter Apprentice (Full Time)
Cultivates and enhances cutting skills under the direction of a more experienced cutter. Performs duties related to the cutting, preparation, display, and selling of meat products. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.Job Responsibilities
Receives training to perform functions relating to the cutting, display, and selling of meat products.
Works with Meat Cutter, Team Leader, and other more experienced Team Members for meat cutting training and practice.
With training and guidance, performs Meat Cutter duties, including cutting, plating, and merchandising meat products; preparing specialty meat merchandise; checking product to make sure it meets WFM quality standards; maintaining sampling program; monitoring and assisting in preventing spoilage.
Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
Knowledge of proper knife handling and use of other cutting equipment.
Knowledge of meat cuts and different cooking techniques.
Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
Ability to add, subtract, and perform basic math functions.
Learns how to assess information about market conditions and communicate this information to customers.
Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
- 12 + months retail experience.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees="" fahrenheit="" (freezing),="" 32-40="" degrees="" fahrenheit="" (refrigerators),="">90 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
Ability to handle knives and other cutting equipment.
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.32>
Medical Insurance Biller
ABOUT Hudson Medical & Wellness:
Be part of a young and dynamic team that has a revolutionary approach to medicine. In 2010, we opened a medical practice with the goal of revolutionizing healthcare. For the last 9 years, we’ve been working towards that goal by building a team of 14 medical practitioners, 15 diverse specialties, and a unique approach to healthcare that focuses on positively impacting our patients’ lives. We are transforming the patient experience by offering both medical services and rehabilitation under one roof for total comprehensive care.
We have two main offices in Tribeca and in Ridgewood, Queens, and are currently under construction of our state-of-the-art facility in the West Village where we will greatly expand our functional and regenerative medicine programs. At Hudson Medical Group, it is our mission to provide our patients with the most advanced medical treatment and expert care, and ultimately deliver an integrated and cohesive patient experience.
The Medical Insurance Biller handles submitting medical claims to insurance companies and payers and submit and follow up to claims filed through the health insurance companies.
- Strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
- Competence in EMR (eClinical Works) System, Athena Health, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situation with tact and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Experience with claim submission - Commercial, Medicare, Managed Medicaid, Workers Comp and No Fault.
- Detailed oriented with highly organized work skills
- Knowledge of insurance types, CPT coding, medical diagnosis (ICD10) and modifier in Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic and Acupuncture facility.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and treatment processes
- Bilingual Speaking (Chinese or Spanish) is a plus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding of authorization and feferral and checking eligibility
- Familiar with medical claim process, following up claim status with various insurance carriers
- Sending patient statement
- Working on insurance aging report and medical records
- Associate degree
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a medical insurance billing position.
Digital Content Strategist
We're looking for a web-savvy storyteller to join our team and help us best represent Lower Manhattan online. For more than 20 years, the Downtown Alliance has been the steward for Lower Manhattan's Business Improvement District. From keeping the streets clean and safe, to supporting local business and inspiring visitors, our mission is to make Lower Manhattan an inviting place - and we need your help.
As our new web manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Downtown Alliance's website which reports on activities in the neighborhood, the work of the organization and addresses the interests and concerns of a broad collection of stakeholders. You will also be a key contributor to the overall digital strategy of the organization acting as the managing editor of the website and driving the creation of attention getting, visually dynamic content. You will also be responsible for making analytics-driven recommendations to increase the effectiveness of all our communications efforts that are rooted in a web experience.
This position is being filled at a key moment as the Alliance is about to undertake a complete redesign of its present website and the person filling this position will have a unique opportunity to make creative and strategic contributions to that vitally important project.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that is looking to innovate at a company with good work/life balance. With access to 19 subway lines and 26 ferry lines, working for the Downtown Alliance is an easy commute for just about anyone in NYC or living along the PATH in New Jersey.
- Investigate and create daily content that covers interesting events, partnerships and news coming from the organization and the local community. This includes conducting interviews, gathering assets, utilizing local resources and writing original pieces to tell the Lower Manhattan story.
- Work closely with Comms team and all departments to ensure all content on the website complements and amplifies overarching brand message
- Devise and execute monthly content calendars that work in tandem with other communications tools (socials/newsletters/press releases)
- Develop standards and best practices for the creation, management, maintenance, and governance of content, overseeing both editorial and technological processes
- Manage and report on website performance using analytics to identify key content types as well as trends and topics that are resonating with our audience
- Make recommendations for new content ideas and suggest best use of A/B testing, intercept polling or other forms of experimentation to evolve the direction of the site over time
- Be an influential voice for best practices in content strategy, user experience, design, SEO and technology
- Be passionate about the role content can play in providing value to users
- 3-4 years experience in web management with an emphasis in content creation, content strategy and editorial planning (agency/brand/blogging all welcomed)
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment on strategy and content while still maintaining ownership of day-to-day management of the website.
- Creative problem solver and naturally curious investigator with strong writing and communications skills
- Strong storytelling instincts both in terms of compelling visuals and attention grabbing narratives that will allow you to write across a variety of subjects, and produce and post content daily
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and pay close attention to detail and fact-checking.
- Experience working with editorial teams, software engineers, creatives and multiple CMSs
- Case studies and writing samples that demonstrate your work (these should be submitted with your resume).
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
- An understanding of industry best practices, user experience principles and placemaking strategies
- Strong eye for design with the know how to produce basic graphics and moving images in creative applications, ex: Photoshop, iMovie, Canva, VSCO and/or similar programs
- Familiarity with CoSchedule, Campaign Monitor, WordPress, Drupal, G Suite, Salesforce, Form Assembly, Paragraphs
- Experience working on a website redesign
The Alliance for Downtown New York, Inc. offers a very competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan, commuter benefit, life insurance, long term disability insurance, tuition assistance, paid time off, and Citibike membership. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
The Alliance for Downtown New York, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Victor is an online marketplace for private jet charter. The innovative online portal presents transparent online bookings of private jets backed by experienced Customer Support Sales & Commercial and Operations team. Following its launch in August 2011, Victor has over 77,000 members and as an internet-based company sees no barriers to growth.The Opportunity
Victor now wishes to appoint a Commercial and Operations Associate with interest in being part of an innovative online travel industry business, with a new and exciting brand targeted at high net worth individuals and affiliated luxury services providers across the world.
All team members are expected to be extremely flexible, assisting other business departments within Victor as required. The successful candidate will also be confident working in a self-sufficient manner, and taking a hands-on approach. The close-knit nature of the Commercial and Operations team, however, does mean that colleagues are always on-hand for advice and assistance as required.
The following is an indicative list of some of the activities that the successful candidate will be expected to undertake, along with on-the-job training and shadowing; primarily of the existing Commercial and Operations Executive, and Commercial and Operations Manager. You will need to be comfortable working alone at night:
- Handle requests for flights and obtain quotations from operators within set timescales, including positioning flights;
- Negotiate charter prices as and when necessary;
- Developing and applying the knowledge of aircraft and additional services (FBO facilities, ground transfers, helicopter transfers, etc.;
- Build and maintain long-term relationship with partner operators;
- Creative problem solver - you will always find the silver lining
- Results driven. Loves challenges. Thrives in a competitive environment
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate vendor contracts
- Ability to plan and organize your day-to-day tasks
- Ability to work variable schedules including, nights, weekend and holidays.
- Ability to receive and respond to both feedback and constructive criticism
- Ability to analyse issues and problems, and come up with solutions
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Web Browsers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Positive attitude, able to conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Direct experience of the private aircraft charter industry, alternatively, candidates will be able to demonstrate an interest or background in aviation or travel, perhaps through their education.
- Working knowledge of Avinode and SalesForce
- Hunter mentality - you go after the business.
Victor is an online marketplace for private jet charter. The innovative online portal presents transparent online bookings of private jets backed by experienced Customer Support Sales & Commercial and Operations team. Following its launch in August 2011, Victor has over 77,000 members and as an internet-based company sees no barriers to growth. The appointment of an Account Manager is key in us continuing that journey.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales (North America), you will be responsible for a combination of sales to new Victor members (prospects) and account management of existing customers. This role is vital as we look to take the business to the next level. Having launched a loyalty scheme this summer (Alto) were known for our passion to exceeding our customers and prospects needs with mixture of fantastic customer service and knowledgeable staff.
Using your sales and customer service skills you will build strong relationships with your customers, understand their private travel requirements and plans to identify how Fly Victor can meet and exceed their needs. This includes sometimes cold calling prospects and existing customers to promote the services we offer, generating new sales and converting new leads into sales, whilst also establishing a client portfolio.
Liaising with both new and existing customers, excellent communication skills and an engaging personal manner are vital. You will be the point of contact for your customers building long term relationships, providing them with quotes and proactively advising/selling.
Purpose of the role:
- To be a central contact point for your Victor members and customers and share of inbound leads.
- To KYC (Know Your Customer) inbound leads, call all your allocated new Victor members to better understand their private travel requirements and to sell Victor.
- To “mine” existing prospects and customers to ascertain where and when they are travelling next, in order to provide opportunities for sales conversion.
- To maintain and build relationships with your prospects and customers, and progressively build your customer book.
- To sell Victor private jet charter services! Convert prospects into customers, and build a customer book based off Victor supplied inbound leads.
- Become a trusted adviser and aviation consultant to our customers including many high net worth individuals and corporations
The following is an indicative but not exhaustive list, of the kind of responsibilities and activity that the successful candidate will be expected to undertake:
- Ability to identify sales verticals and events, present business opportunities to Head of Sales and Marketing while demonstrating an expected ROI and ability to sell face-to-face. (15% of job responsibility)
- There will be multi-channel daily contact with new Victor prospects, Victor customers, and old inactive prospects, primarily by telephone and email.
- Call new Victor members and take them through a prescribed verification process and determine how they could use the Victor platform.
- Contact existing members and customers to ascertain future travel plans and encourage them to request quotes.
- Reactivate members who have not visited the Victor website of been in contact over a specified time period.
- Meet your revenue, margin, sales and contact efforts KPIs/goals as defined by senior management.
- Actively account manage your customer base
- Ensure new members are fully informed about the benefits Victor can offer. This requires asking probing questions, finding implicit and explicit pain points and talking about how Victor’s features can benefit how they fly.
- Partner with the Victor Commercial Operations Team and ensure all requests for Victor members and customers are sent the most suitable quotes for the trip. Follow up on all outstanding quotes sent to your Victor members and customers.
- Control the sale cycle, assist in getting more accurate quotes, and closing requests for unqualified prospects
- Input, maintain and continually update relevant information and member details in Salesforce.
- 2+ years’ experience with consultative or UHNW selling required
- Aviation experience preferred.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office suite.
- Prior salesforce experience highly advantageous.
- Self-starter with the ability to accept the inevitable knocks.
- Hunter mentality and self sufficiency a +
At nTopology, we are passionate about building next generation engineering solutions. We enable the most innovative engineering companies in the world to transform how they develop, test, and manufacture better products faster. Our software has been used to engineer mission-critical satellites, deliver optimized medical implants for patients in need, and allow engineers to create complex, high-performance products never before possible. If a fast-paced, collaborative and high-performing environment excites you, we'd love for you to join us.
The Technical trainer will help our customers and partners experience the full value of nTopology software and achieve their goals. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about helping customers achieve their goals and implement nTopology in an enterprise setting.
- Deliver instructor-led technical training in a classroom setting to customers, partners, and internal employees at nTopology facilities as well as customer sites.
- Conduct effective remote training sessions using applicable technology.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of technical training materials for nTopology software solutions for both classroom and web-based delivery; including administrator, train-the-trainer, workflow configuration experts and end-user level materials.
- Interact with Sales, Application Engineering, Technical Support and Product to ensure current product knowledge, and provide product feedback.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in education or instructional design or related work experience with computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or computer education degrees.
- Must have 2+ years of experience delivering classroom training to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with engineering and CAD software such as Solidworks, Catia, Abaqus, Ansys, Matlab, etc
- Experience developing and conducting distance learning sessions for remote users.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills with an ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, and SQL Server or other relational databases.
- Desire or ability to develop web based training materials is also a plus.
- Motivated by a fast paced, team environment.
- Be able travel globally 25-50%.
Remote location applicants will be considered with preference to candidates living near or in the city of Troy, MI or Boston, MA.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Healthcare with optional dental and vision plans
- 401k with matching
- Commuter benefits
- Fun company culture!
nTopology is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. nTopology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities
Ecommerce Manager North America
The role of Ecommerce Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and trade of the US site and achieving its’ retail sales targets. Key responsibilities also include creating the strategy for and launching on-site initiatives, the forecasting and reporting of retail sales, formulating sampling strategies, and overseeing the forecasting of product allocations and demand planning, both new and on-going. This role will also be responsible for the management and development of the Ecommerce Coordinator position.
- Overseeing the master sales tracker, updating regularly with data from Google Analytics, Looker and Elastic Path and collating these findings to report on performance to the leadership team each week.
- Monitor product performances & on-site trends to provide recommendations to E-commerce Sr Manager and Head of to maximize sales by leveraging digital marketing, product merchandising, commercial offers and onsite assets.
- Establish and benchmark e-commerce KPIs to identify trends and recommendations for the team to drive sales growth and maximise conversion rates across all markets.
- Assist the Ecommerce Head in compiling the quarterly E-commerce Magic Matrix presentation and other ad hoc presentations to leadership.
- Line management and development of the Ecommerce Coordinator.
- Working alongside Product, Operations, Sales and Marketing teams to forecast new product quantities for NA markets, ensuring these are within Demand Ops guidelines.
- Attending Marketing and new product launch meetings when required, to ensure Ecommerce initiative concepts are in-line with Global Marketing calendar.
- Working with tech/product management to support site development, especially as it specifically pertains to NA markets
- Produce proposals and business cases for future initiatives and promotions, ensuring these are signed off by Director of Ecommerce, Finance and presented to Leadership.
- Coordinating with the Content team to ensure all products and assets are created in time for launch and provided to Ecommerce Coordinators with enough time to execute properly.
- Work in collaboration with Performance Marketing team, ensuring always in the loop on all DM campaigns that are running and that said campaigns align with trade goals and take into consideration product availability.
- Responsible for forecasting and placing the bi-annual orders sample orders for CT.com in partnership with UK Ecommerce, Product and Marketing teams.
- Manages the sampling inventory on an ongoing basis, including reconciliation at the end of each month with the US Marketing, Sales and Operations teams.
- In partnership with UK counterpart, responsible for the strategy and execution of our bi-annual promotional campaigns – Summer Sale and Cyber Week.
- Responsible for planning and managing all AOV initiatives on US sites in partnership with other Regional Managers to ensure global alignment.
Reports into Sr. Manager Ecommerce North America
Role Accountabilities:Role Accountabilities:
Key Selection Criteria:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in e-commerce is a must
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Experience managing others
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, continually adapting environment with ability to turn on a dime
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and self-time manage is a must
- Sincere, patient, adaptable and positive attitude
- Eager to learn and values continued self-development
- Experience with NetSuite, Looker and/or Elastic Path a plus
Partnership Development Associate - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Partnership Development Manager, the Partnership Development Associate is responsible for outreaching to, establishing and management new beauty brand relationships. You will work to ensure the on time fulfilment of products for all beauty box requirements (e.g Glossybox), in line with set themes and overall budgets. You will also manage feedback communication with brand partners in order to develop relationships for future initiatives and collaborations.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Product sourcing from current & new partners
- Partnership management including outreach to new partners, management of current relationships & external reporting on projects and providing feedback to partners
- Working alongside the wider marketing team to ensure all objectives are met in product sourcing
- Top level graduate in a commercial discipline
- Experience in a buying or sales role would be beneficial
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Passionate about beauty and cosmetics
- Ability to take on high levels of responsibility and deliver
Wolf & Badger is an innovative multi-channel retail platform for independent brands with showroom store locations in London and New York. We are currently recruiting for full-time and part-time Sales Associate positions in New York to work at our US Flagship Store in SoHo.
The successful candidate will be the ultimate brand ambassador for Wolf & Badger in increasing awareness, driving sales and handling relationships with customers and brands. The successful candidate will be confident in handling relationships both in-person and online.
Note that this is a retail role and will therefore include work on weekends.
Duties will include:
- Drive sales amongst loyal and new customers, both in-store and online
- Maintain relationships with VIP customers and develop a client book
- Handle ongoing relationships with brands stocked in the stores and online
- Offer online support to both customers and brands (including basic technical support)
- Manage stock and handle supply-chain issues, particularly for items displayed in-store
- Engage in visual merchandising of displays in the store
- Take responsibility for delivering the highest possible level of customer service
- Ensure the store is maintained and in pristine condition at all times
- Get involved in other ad hoc projects and tasks as might present themselves in a high-growth company
Key skills and requirements for the role:
- Well organised with sharp attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident using a variety of software and strong with technology
- Must thrive under pressure and enjoy a challenge
- Competitive rate of pay + additional sales commission
- Creative work environment
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing international business
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!