Newark Job Description Sample
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Systems Engineer - Newark, NJ
The systems engineer position is part of a five person team. The team is responsible for the implementation and operation of technology infrastructure deployed within the Firm, which includes data center, network & server infrastructure services, system monitoring, LAN/WAN, and related software & services. This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all IT networking/server infrastructure within the data centers. The position requires that the individual has a strong working technical knowledge of Microsoft systems & server technologies as well as VMware, SAN, Citrix, and Hyper-Converged Infrastructures.
- Responsible for all Physical & Virtual servers, Storage (SAN), Data centers, and Disaster Recovery (DR) based operations throughout the enterprise.
- Responsible for designing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining the stability and performance of the server environment including but not limited to Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, MDM, Citrix, Hyper-Converged Infrastructures and VMware.
- Prepares and maintains documentation of network, server, and data center design, configuration, and procedures.
- Monitor all mission-critical systems on a daily basis for upkeep and performance.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to implement and upgrade to new technology solutions.
- Work with the Network Manager on the overall strategy for the infrastructure design and implementation.
- Interact with other IT groups to implement backend systems as needed.
- Work with the team to provide cross-training for the department, maintain and update system documentation as needed.
- Research trends, products, and services for the purpose of recommending procedural updates.
- Respond to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field and a minimum of 7 years directly related work experience.
Responsibilities include supporting in-house or third-party applications on a Windows Server Operating System platform. Individual needs the ability to troubleshoot server applications, perform application maintenance, document application recovery plans, and collaborate with other members of the IT organization as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Servers. Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016. Very strong Active Directory experience.
- Strong Proficiency with installing, configuring & troubleshooting virtualized IT infrastructure using VMWare 6.0/6.5.
- Experience with Storage Area Network implementations using EMC or other enterprise grade storage platforms.
- Experience with MDM, such as Mobile-iron.
- Experience with RSA two factor authentication
- Experience with Enterprise Backup solutions like Veeam Backup
- Strong experience supporting a complex Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Experience installing and supporting Microsoft Exchange 2016 a plus.
- Experience with Hyper-Converged Infrastructure implementations using Nutanix.
- Experience building and supporting Disaster Recovery systems.
- Excellent knowledge of data-center technologies and design conventions.
- Experience installing & supporting SSL certificates.
- Excellent knowledge of networking concepts, i.e., TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LDAP
- Experience with Citrix XenApp 6.0, 7.0, 7.15 and XenDesktop a plus
- Experience with Citrix Netscaler a plus
- Proficient in providing process documentation and infrastructure diagrams
- Experience with Microsoft SCOM or other server/system/network monitoring tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- 24/7 emergency response capabilities
- Excellent communication, organization, and writing skills
Corporate Securities Paralegal - Newark, NJ
As a paralegal in the Corporate, Securities and Business Transactions Group, you will be responsible for facilitating projects ranging from simple to complex transactions, developing procedures to maintain the integrity of transactional files and information, drafting legal documents, and coordinating the closing of transactions. Among the tasks to be performed are the following:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Create reports for General Counsel based on case specifications and attorney requests.
- Work with General Counsel to develop legal arguments, motions and other case filings, where appropriate.
- Develop a case file indexing system that can be used as an active archive for all ongoing and completed projects.
- Monitor changes to government guidelines or regulations and submit reports on pertinent changes.
- Utilize existing files and a variety of other research resources to develop information for pending cases.
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies is required (Bachelor’s degree is preferred)
- Excellent communication and organization abilities
- Strong research and report-generating skills
- Analytical Thinker
- Detail Oriented and strong concentration abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent compensation and benefits.
Sharepoint Development Engineer - Newark, NJ
Top-rated law firm seeks a Development Engineer to work in their Information Technology Department.This position is an integral part of their Information Technology team and is responsible for maintenance, development, and documentation of the Firm’s data integration automation's, time and billing financial systems, SharePoint environment, and custom developed solutions.
This position plans and conducts technical design, coding and development, unit testing, and integration testing, and maintains detailed documentation of in-house and third party custom developed solutions and integrations. This position regularly interacts with end users, IT teams, and outside vendors. Additionally, the Development Engineer performs technical troubleshooting activities and acts as the point person for resolution of automated data integrations, financial systems, and SharePoint environment service tickets. This position uses broad knowledge of IT disciplines including server, Citrix, mobile, security, database infrastructure, SQL automation, Sharepoint, and scripting and coding to plan and accomplish goals. DE reports to the IT Applications Manager.
•Act as the primary support contact for incident and service ticket escalations relating to firm data integration automation and financial applications.
•Support Elite Enterprise, IntApp Time, Intapp Integrate, LegalKey, KwikTag, SharePoint intranet, SQL, Intellistat, and other firm systems
•Design, develop, support, and document custom applications using C#, VB.NET, SQL, PowerShell, and ASP.NET
•Supports the Firm’s custom ancillary applications and custom solutions that integrate with Elite Enterprise and other financial systems
•Monitor, and correct as necessary, system integration automation's and data integrity
•Be responsible for data tables, SQL report writing, SQL data queries, technical architecture, and documentation
•Propose and implement new processes to improve efficiency of department
•Assists with implementing software application version upgrades
•Serve as liaison between all Finance and IT departments
•Participate, contribute, and serve as a backup for the month-end time finalization process
•Extend functionality of commercial products using Application Program Interfaces (API’s) and/or database development and develop solutions to facilitate integration between applications
•Provide technical support to end-users for custom and commercial financial applications
•Develop and Document user interfaces, and stored procedures
•Consult with vendors to resolve issues related to the Firm’s financial applications, as needed
•Proactively recognize and Identify opportunities for improvement within the Firm’s current data integration automation, financial applications, and Sharepoint environment, and workflows to independently propose and more efficient and effective technical solutions.
•Develop and maintain secure “self-service” reporting interface using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
•Deploy and support standard and custom applications with SharePoint
•Administer, customize, and develop Web Parts for the Firm’s SharePoint intranet systems, as needed.
•Minimum 3 years’ experience developing applications using C#, VB.NET, T-SQL, SharePoint development, and PowerShell
•Candidate must have 3-5 years of hand-on experience with SharePoint:
•SharePoint farm and site configuration and administration.
•Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting legal and financial applications within a Law Firm
•Expertise with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
•Exposure to Nintex workflow is a plus.
•Exposure to Handshake is a plus.
•Knowledge of back-end SQL tables of Elite Enterprise or Aderant Expert preferred, but not required
•Understanding of accounting transaction flows and accounting knowledge preferred for troubleshooting and support
•Team player willing to work off-hours during roll-outs and for system maintenance tasks when required
•Ability to multi-task, work in a team environment, respond to project needs, work under deadlines, and work independently
•Demonstrated experience of customer service, including effective verbal and written communication
•Experience with SharePoint
•Analytical, able to mine and collect data to analyze and make decisions to accomplish responsibilities
•Teamwork, willing and eager to help others and share knowledge and skills
Experience supporting legal and financial applications within a Law Firm is a plus but not required
To Apply: Please email your resume for immediate consideration to: email@example.com
Field Base RN (Northern NJ)
Field Base RN (Northern NJ)
licenses and certifications
This field based position is responsible for performing assessments of managed long term support and service program members using established guidelines to ensure appropriate level of care and develop a member centric plan of care.
1. Requires an associates or bachelors degree (or higher) in nursing and/or accredited diploma nursing school.
2. Requires a minimum of two (2) years clinical experience.
Additional licensing, certifications, registrations:
3. Active Unrestricted NJ RN License Required.
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
- Complies with safety procedures/policies and addresses and/or elevates non-compliance among all employees, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Participates in the daily Task Safety Awareness and weekly Safety Meetings.
- Supports the Quality personnel and the project through the use of the Quality Management System.
- Properly tracks quantities on a daily basis and reconciles them each month for payment purposes.
- Manages/reviews all foremen's reports daily to ensure all information is properly recorded before any income, cost, or inventory entry.
- Documents all Time and Material operations on a capture sheet and reconciles with the client on a daily basis
- Takes two site walks a day to communicate with and learn from Foreman and Superintendents about current operations.
- Participates in relevant daily huddles to ensure the projects are expeditiously and profitably constructed.
- Establishes excellent working and professional relationships with the clients and their representatives and/or field inspectors.
- Assists the buyout process, writes the requisition, and communicates all required information to the Project Team. Negotiates the best deal for cost, quality, and delivery using the company buyout procedure.
- Produces complete purchase orders after the conditions are approved by the Project Manager.
- Knows the key operational details of the subcontract and holds the subcontractors accountable to their agreement. Attends the subcontractor coordination meetings to provide updates to schedules, drawings, and specifications.
- Produces and manages project submittals, shop drawings, and material certifications (submittal log or Expedition) so all are submitted and approved prior to the start of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field
- Excellent Academic Credentials (GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- Must have demonstrated exceptional leadership skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication and people skills a must.
- Ability and desire to learn and progress within your position
- Self-directed, organized and self-motivated to accomplish goals.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced challenging environment.
- Has a solid time management system and demonstrates excellent organizational skills.
- Working Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, P3 Primavera, HCSS and Expedition software.
- Basic knowledge of estimating, engineering, cost tracking systems and site surveying
- Must be open to travel or relocation
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!