Newell Job Description Sample
New Pay Plan For Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Solo And Teams
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Security Specialists wanted at Global Energy client site!
U.S. Security Associates, one of the largest security firms in the U.S., as well as a global leader in uniformed private security services, has openings in your area!
Currently, we're expanding our team in (location), in search of skilled (Private Security Specialists) to help secure one of our global energy client sites!
Does this sound like you? :
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, ready to make a difference!
- Professional, driven and looking to advance your career and skill set
- Customer service savvy, willing and able to help preserve a Safe.Secure.Friendly.(R) environment for our people, clients and the community.
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads and career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
- Award winning training and development programs, such as SecuritySTARSTM
- Great benefits
- More importantly...Opportunity to grow, develop and be part of an award winning team!
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must have a valid (State) Security Officer's Class "D" License
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to communicate in English (and Spanish) effectively
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- TWIC Certification
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident
- And finally... Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening in accordance with state regulations
Recognized for world-class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.
USA's investment in a culture of excellence is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the Association for Talent Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system but also by the award-winning customer service delivered by the company's leadership team and security officers on a daily basis.
USA employs over 50,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
We raised the bar for quality management with the help of a patented suite of integrated technologies that drive quality and accountability in our security service delivery processes. Cutting-edge technology is behind many of our proudest achievements, including top security company ranking for training, recognition for world-class customer service and technology-driven quality management system.
Today, U.S. Security Associates serves 5,300 clients in a wide range of markets and environments. We provide local responsiveness, national security services, and global consulting and investigations, wherever clients need Safe. Secure. Friendly. US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Dedicated CDL A Truck Driver Needed!
LOCAL HAZMAT TANK TRUCK DRIVER- $80K ANNUAL, HOME DAILY!
Pittsburg- Antioch, CA
Terminal Number: 136
Summary Information: Praxair
- Join Ruan
- Specialized field- Cryogenics
- Based in Pittsburg, CA
- Avg. $80K per year
- Local includes nights and weekends
- 40+ hrs/ wk with OT & Year round work
- Call or more information!
This specialized open position in Pittsburg, CA, will serve our dedicated customer hauling cryogenic liquids. This is a 24/7 operation where the drivers are assigned shifts, and enjoy two consecutive days off. Our truck drivers will have multiple stops, 3 to 5 per load, and can run possibly two loads per shift. Local shifts include nights and weekend work with shift differential and safety bonus pay package. Hazardous Material, Our truck drivers work approximately 50 hours per week and earn an average of $80K annually. Tank endorsements and prefer 3 to 5 year experience. TWIC card required within 45 days of hired.
We are seeking the best in class; offer a great pay package, consistent work year round and no layoffs. This is a great opportunity for a professional driver looking for a career in a specialized field with strong customer service skills interested in serving one of our valued customers!
- Excellent benefit package includes , 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability, employee referral bonus and life insurance
- Family owned company with more than 260 locations nationwide
- Satellite Radio in cab
- Opportunities to transfer to other Ruan locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number!
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
OTR Drivers Needed!
Join Our Team and Take Advantage of the Changes Coming in 2018:
- $.02/mile increase
- Pay detention after 1 hour
- Reimburse for all paid parking
- Pay practical miles door-to-door
We're Different and we like that.
Our Drivers do too.
There's no such thing as the perfect truck driving job or company, and we're not afraid to say it. A career is a big investment, so we think you should have all the information you need when making this important decision.
Our recruiting philosophy, and the reason why so many of our drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring we never fall short of your expectations.
The Best Drive Here.
Our Company Drivers are the best in the business. Over-the-road is tough and we get that. Your hard work is rewarded here in a variety of ways, and you'll never be known by just your truck number. How about new-model trucks, advanced equipment, high-tech maintenance and support? Yeah, you'll get that too.
Paying Practical Miles and More.
We pay by practical miles rather than short miles because this is the most accurate way to get our drivers more. More than just a mileage rate, we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We were recently recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of our industry.
- Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
How Will You Drive?
Our state-of-the-art headquarters are located in Central Illinois, but our driver base comes from all over the nation. With several hot spots and a growing hiring area, chances are we have an opening near you.
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to return home weekly. Often this includes spending two consecutive weeks out about 4-6 times a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area features a new Two Weeks Out = Two Days In plan that gets you home twice monthly for a minimum of 48 hours. Plus, you can pick which day you prefer to arrive home, Friday or Saturday.
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY&BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay&Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
COMPANY DRIVERSAt Bay&Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay&Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
- $57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
- Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
- Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
- 2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Late-Model Freightliners
- No Slip Seating
OWNER OPERATORSClass A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay&Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
- 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
- Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
- Full FSC on loaded miles
- 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
- Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
- Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
- Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
- FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
- Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
- 100% Approved Tolls Paid
- HUGE Fuel Discounts
- Shop available at Yard
- 2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
- In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada&NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
- No money down&no credit check, sign and drive
- Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
- Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
- Maintenance account for repairs
- Discounts of fuel purchases
- Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a company, company driving needed, company driving solo, dry van otr trucking, over the road company, over the road driver, regional driver, regional driving, regional driving route
Hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers! Your Experience Is Needed!
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Reefer Cdl-A Truck Driver
Provide your contact information, and a recruiter will contact you shortly!Reefer Like a Decker
Ready to run? Decker's hiring and running areas cover the majority of the U.S., giving you greater lengths of haul and the miles you need to stretch your earnings. Whether you drive team or solo, you can expect to get home about every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Reefer drivers also get an increase in pay each year they drive with us. Drive some of the newest trucks on the road while getting the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.Where We Run MIDWEST REEFER
The Midwest Reefer routes run an average length of haul around 600 miles and cover the Midwest to Canada, Southeast and South Central United States. Depending upon your location, you can get home every 10-14 days, sometimes even weekly.WESTERN REEFER
Our only true OTR Division, the Western Reefer teams runs across 48 states. Nearly 70% of these runs are west of Ohio and you'll still get flexible, reliable home time.TEAMS
Out teams assist with delivering tight loads, on time. Most runs haul a mix of dedicated freight, so you can expect consistent and steady miles in addition to great home time.The Backing of a Big Company, with the Values of a Small One.
We're proud to have an industry advantage that we can put to good use for our drivers. After all, they are the ones who keep us running. Each week, we're adding late-model trucks to our fleet to ensure you have the most up-to-date equipment on the road. This means less maintenance issues, less down time and more money in your pocket.
We want you to make your career home here and, when it comes to showing it, we aren't shy. Each month, we select a driver of the month from each of our 4 categories. The driver who gets selected the most times, wins a vacation at the end of the year. Make it to driver of the year and you can win prizes like a new Harley-Davidson or Ford Fusion.Why Run with Us?
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
- Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
- Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
- In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
- Transflo Mobile App
- APUs standard on all tractors
Founded by brothers Loren and Dale Decker in 1931, we are proud to say that our original family values haven't wavered. We are also proud that for nearly 8 decades we've had the pleasure of working with some of the best, professional truck drivers in the business. Today, our operations have grown 10-fold into a nationwide fleet with 7 operating terminals. Nearly 80% of our drivers have chosen to make Decker their career home. Will you?
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
- All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
- Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
- Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
- The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program - keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
- Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria - paid quarterly.
- Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria - paid quarterly
- Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
- Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
- Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
- Vision coverage
- Excellent starting pay
- Sign-on bonus
- Safety bonus program
- Unlimited driver referral program
- Retention and referral bonuses
- Regular scheduled home time
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
- Late-model equipment
- State-of-the-art dispatch technology
- Electronic DVIR's
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
and bonus quarterly Summary mile or must and BACH_a33d1a potential
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!