Newport Beach Job Description Sample
Security Officers needed!
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider has Security Officer openings in your area!
We're currently expanding our team and are in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally de-escalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- The desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly. environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
- Award-winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS
- Recognize high-performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award-winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you're ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We're currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
CA PPO #10116
"US Security Associates Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."
BA With Capital Markets And BFS Background
Title Business Analyst - Reference Data (If some one has hands on EXP In Bloomberg reference data will be a plus otherwise should work on any reference data tool) and Ability to write code in at least one of many programming languages Java, C, Python, and others.
Location Newport Beach, CA Responsibilities Acquire understanding of various data systems and business processes Identify and reach out to key stakeholders of existing reference data systems Document business rules, flows, and requirements for future phases of Reference Data project Collaborate with various Business and Technology departments to propose new ideas for improvement Translate business requirements into technical designs documentations Provide guidance for unit, functional, and regression tests Requirements 3-10 years of professional experience in Financial industry business analysis Strong understanding of Reference Data across many Security types Equities, Corporate Bonds, Treasuries, Municipal Bonds, Swaps and other derivatives Ability to write code in at least one of many programming languages Java, C, Python, and others Hands-on experience in SQL and relational DBMS (MS SQL, Sybase, Oracle) Familiar with messaging technologies (MQ Queues, AMPS, and others) Preferred CFA, Bloomberg Data experience and programming language certifications
BA with Capital Markets and BFS Background, Java, C#,Python
If you are a Audiologist Dispenser with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are seeking a full-time or part-time dispensing audiologist who is licensed by the state of California. We are looking for a passionate hearing care professional who will assess, educate and dispense, hearing aid devices to impact a better journey for our patients.
•Provide hearing evaluations, counseling and patient care.
•Report patient test results to originating referral source or appropriate staff member for appropriate tracking and documentation.
•Maintain all clinical records and charts as specified by the practice’s protocols.
•Dispensing hearing aids, specialty products and assisted devices
•Achieve the clinical operational variables in addition to monthly and annual goals.
•Lyric extended wear hearing device prior knowledge a plus.
REQUIRED SKILL SETS:
•Strong organization and communication skills.
•Demonstrated proficiency in hearing and dispensing to include programmable hearing aids of major manufacturers.
•Must be willing to follow clinic and company protocols and be coachable to business strategies.
•Must be proficient with PC’s and software packages as well as programming software.
•Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of patients, colleagues and vendors.
•Commitment to treatment of hearing loss.
•The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients.
•Must be able to close sales.
•Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage the day-to-day operations of the hearing aid process independently.
•Current CA dispensing license required.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
So, if you are a Audiologist Dispenser with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Sales Representative - Cabinets - Closets
We are a leading Manufacturer of Custom Cabinets looking for a Sales Representative to join our growing team!
You will sell, design, and oversee installation of our Product lines to Residential clients in the Orange County area.
We provide all leads! No cold calling required.
What you need?
- 3+ years as Sales Representative to Residential Clients
- experience selling Cabinetry or Closets preferred
- strong territory management and time management skills
- ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
What's in it for you?
- Excellent Comp plan; Our Reps average $70-100k, top reps make $150k+ no cap!
- This is 100% commission plan with unlimited leads provided
- Gas Card, Mileage, Cell phone, etc...
- Great opportunity to grow with an Industry Leader!
So if you are a Sales Representative with Cabinets experience looking for a NewGig, apply today!
Help Desk Technician
BirchStreet is looking for an entry-level Help Desk Technician to service desktops, laptops, mobile computers/smart-phones, and end-user devices, and provide IT tech support to users. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, supporting the end-user software running on these devices, network and device configurations necessary to interconnect these devices, addressing security threats while educating users on safe practices, and maintaining the actual hardware for the devices themselves. Additionally this person will assist with IT systems/network issues and documentation/record keeping of IT assets. We are looking for a motivated self-starter with desire to learn new technologies.
- Proficiency installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining desktop workstation devices, including PCs, Printers, Document Imaging Systems, Monitors, Battery Backup Systems, (both software and hardware component aspects).
- Proficiency installing, troubleshooting, updating, and configuring desktop productivity applications on Microsoft Windows and Tune-up system performance.
- Ability to install / troubleshoot windows Office suite 2013, 2016
- Experience with Outlook PST files and recovery of corrupted email files.
- Strong functional understanding of Windows 7, 8, and 10 and the configuration or troubleshooting tasks necessary to achieve or restore user-desired functionality.
- Understanding of IP networking, knowledge of the procedures used to troubleshoot network issues, and the ability to diagnose and resolve networking issues/conflicts.
- Understanding of system security risks and familiarity with tools necessary to verify and scan for vulnerabilities.
- Ability to communicate with non-technical users and assist them with technical issues as well as teaching them computer basics.
- Understanding of MS Active Directory and MS Exchange Email is a plus.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced, heterogeneous environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to generate concise and accurate documentation
- 1-3 years computer/technical experience.
- Excellent communication skills are a must. (Technical Support experience a plus).
- Must be able to demonstrate analytic thinking and rapid problem solving skills.
- Must have experience with desktop PC hardware.
- Must be able to troubleshoot Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Familiarity with Active Directory
- Familiarity with networking protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SFTP etc.
- Windows and Networking A+ highly preferred.
- Ability to work weekends and nights as needed.
The position is full time and is based in our Newport Beach, California headquarters. Limited travel may be required. Local candidates only.
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Class A Drivers – Guaranteed Pay, Generous HOME TIME, New Equipment
GO FIRST CLASS
Drivers are the backbone of May Trucking Company. We never forget that our success as an organization depends upon your success, and we work hard to ensure that our drivers' needs are met. At May Trucking Company you are a person not just a number. Respect and understanding are key to all our interactions.
Why May Trucking Company?
Sign-on Bonus With Full Benefits & Generous Home Time!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
New Equipment – 2018 Freightliner Next-Generation Cascadia, 2017 Freightliner Cascadia
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
Generous Home Time
Regional Freight Opportunities
May Trucking Company operates a fleet of the latest equipment to ensure maximum comfort and uptime for our drivers. All of our tractors are equipped with communication systems that allow our drivers to stay connected.
May Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 100 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. Our company has operating centers located in Salem (Oregon), Layton (Utah), Payette (Idaho), Denver (Colorado), Gary (Indiana) Pensacola (Florida), Nashville (Tennessee), Gary (Indiana) and Phoenix (Arizona).
Celebrating over 73 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.
We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
We respect our drivers and their families and have developed our compensation, benefits and management to cater to YOU.
For More Information and to apply:
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Jobs Offer You Brilliant Advantages
HazMat no longer required!
Earn $1.05/mile & paid fuel surcharge!
UPS Freight, the world’s leading provider of logistics, has CDL-A truck driving opportunities with great rates for owner operators nationwide. We are seeking motivated owner operator drivers to run steady freight for a starting rate of $1.05 per mile. Plus, you’ll earn paid fuel surcharge and home time you can count on!
Our competitive compensation package is just the beginning. UPS Freight CDL-A owner operator truck driver jobs offer many great advantages to benefit your driving business.
CDL-A Owner Operators Enjoy:
High starting rates of $1.05 per mile
Loaded & empty miles paid the same
Full fuel surcharge on all miles
Practical mileage pay
Fuel & tire discounts
Plate, permits, fuel & road taxes paid at no cost
Fast pay – within 24 hours of paperwork receipt
Tolls & scales paid – PrePass Plus provided
All no-touch freight; primarily terminal-to-terminal deliveries
98% drop & hook
Cargo & liability insurance
Earn more with CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at UPS
Starting rate: $1.05/mile
After 12 months: $1.06/mile
After 18 months: $1.065/mile
After 24 months: $1.07/mile
For more than 100 years, UPS Freight has helped keep America moving by transporting vital goods across the nation. Call our recruiters today for more information on how this excited truck driver job with an industry leader can grow your own driving business success!
Part-Time Sales Associate (Retail)
Retail Sales Associate/Part-time Retail job
Z Gallerie is an exciting retail store chain that specializes in stylish HOME DECOR & chic furniture at affordable prices. A beautiful catalog, over 68 retail locations nationwide and an E-Commerce site keep Z Gallerie in the forefront as the premier lifestyle brand in the fashion home space. Z-Gallerie is a great place to work and grow your career!!
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Sales Associates are responsible for generating sales by delighting our customers in all interactions, maintaining store/visual presentation and adhering to operational standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet, engage, and determine customer’s needs in the store to ensure we create a customer focused environment that ensures outstanding service.
- Take pride in achieving personal selling goals and contribute to the store achieving monthly sale goals.
- Embrace quarterly Division of Responsibility (DOR) and take pride in educating self in all product knowledge.
- Maintains store appearance to merchandising & cleanliness standards.
- Positively and proactively help solve problems for our customers and balance multiple customers in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Influence customer buying decisions, by communicating information about the quality, value and style of product.
- Utilize retail POS Systems.
- Contribute to build and maintain a positive morale in store.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat and energetic demeanor.
- Actively participate in store meetings and training sessions.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Protect Company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures.
- Uphold and embrace the Z Gallerie mission and values statement.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and uphold all company policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Formal Training
- A High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) preferred
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A part-time or full-time hourly non-exempt position working in stores
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days, mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays
Experience & Skills
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Proficiency in Gmail and Google Apps preferred; ability to adapt to additional internal applications
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without restrictions
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean
- Ability to use and climb ladders safely
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions (i.e. hanging, folding, ringing up customers, etc.)
What we offer!
- Benefits – medical, dental and vision benefits (for full-time employees).
- 401K with a great company match.
- Paid Vacation and holiday pay.
- Great employee discounts.
- Great financial incentives for meeting and exceeding sales goals!
- We provide ongoing training on product knowledge and selling techniques.
- Exciting Career growth opportunities!
- Competitive Pay.
We encourage all qualified applicants to submit their resumes to us as soon as possible!
Software Powered by iCIMS
Z Gallerie takes pride in its people and its products and is committed to providing equal opportunity employment.
- 5+ years of Android development experience
- Expert knowledge in Java
- Experience working on highly scalable platforms
- Expert knowledge on consumer facing applications
- Wants a sense of product ownership
- Desire to progress professionally
- Computer Science Degree a plus
- Knowledge of iOS development
- Design experience
- Finance experience
- Gaming experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!