Newport Beach Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Newport Beach
Transporter Car (Rac.Transporter Car..Operations.Union)
Hertz, an industry leader is seeking high-charged, high-energy, team driven individuals to work as a vehicle transporter. As a transporter you will have the opportunity to drive Hertz cars while getting paid!
Your general responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Transports vehicles safely within the airport to various service areas.
- Safely moves vehicles between airport and off-airport locations.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Flexibility in scheduling which may include nights weekends and holidays
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Congratulations on taking the first step in becoming a part of the highly qualified and motivated team that makes Hertz one of the top car rental/car leasing and equipment providers in the world. Joining the Hertz team is both a rewarding and challenging experience and can place candidates in any of our available positions in many of our airport, off-airport, regional, branch and headquarter facilities.
Brokerage Sales Assistant - Newport Beach Area
As a Brokerage Sales Assistant within the First Bank Wealth Management Group, your primary responsibilities will be to assist the Financial Advisor(s) with administrative duties up to and including scheduling of customer appointments, providing customer service, and act as a liaison with business partners. Additional responsibilities include:
- Clerical assistance to include filing of customer information and transmission of documents to department
- Respectfully conduct outbound and incoming calls when scheduling Financial Advisor appointments
- Coordinate referral activities with branch employees, as well as Financial Advisor's marketing initiatives
- Reports, maintains and records sales activities for Financial Advisor; as directed
- General clerical/administrative duties as needed for department
We are seeking talented individuals with the following qualifications:
- Associate's degree or equivalent in Business or Finance from two-year college preferred;
- A minimum of two years clerical/administrative experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of one year of sales or customer service experience in a banking or brokerage firm preferred
- May be expected to obtain an FINRA Series 7 and 65/66, and state Health and Life Insurance licenses; at a future date
- Developed customer service skills, including written and verbal communication
- Must be extremely well-organized with a strong emphasis on attention to detail
First Bank is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
The most valuable asset is our people. The type of people who are talented, responsible and seeking a rewarding career. The result? Outstanding career paths for our employees, the best possible service for our clients and a strong financial institution that represents trust, dignity and integrity. We encourage our employees to achieve great things, working with them to create effective solutions for our clients, communities and each other. We are dedicated to fostering an entrepreneurial spirit that embraces self-responsibility. In other words, by empowering our employees to explore and develop the best possible solutions to the challenges they face on a daily basis, enables us to build a productive atmosphere of both personal and corporate growth. That's why we have designed certain positions with the flexibility to handle highly personalized routines. This approach ensures your success - inside and outside of the office.
One of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a job opportunity interests you.
Newport Beach, CAMobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today's world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.The
will be responsible for achieving placement goals by candidate sourcing, interviewing, negotiating and closing job offers as well as building relationships with hiring managers to determine requirements, set priorities and advise on hiring decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Interfacing with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
Writing job descriptions and placing advertisements
Reviewing resumes and qualifying candidates
Scheduling and managing interview process
Drafting offer letters
Negotiating offers and closing candidates
Maintaining records in HRISUtilizing non-traditional sourcing methods as well as recruiting firms/search agencies as necessary
Assist with special projects assigned by HR DirectorPerform other related duties as required and assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor's Degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent from four-year CollegeMinimum of five to eight (5-8) years of recruiting experience in a corporate environment
Experience in wireless/telecommunications construction and public utility is a plus
Experience with high volume recruiting is a plus
Must have exceptional sourcing skills using online, social media, and headhunting skills
Should be detail oriented and have excellent oral and written communication skills
Adaptable to change and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie's Careers page!The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at
Post a Job
Compliance Analyst- Rule Automation
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work within the Legal & Compliance department, supporting PIMCO's proprietary compliance system. The Rule Automation Team is responsible for automating the various client, regulatory and internal rules and ensuring that all of these guidelines are correctly coded within the compliance system. Analysts will have broad exposure to the entire investment guideline compliance process. Individuals in this position will have frequent interaction with a variety of groups at all levels of seniority including Technology, Investment Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and the Trade Floor to foster career growth.
- Create, automate and maintain compliance rules based on investment guidelines and regulations
- Ensure that the guideline interpretations of accounts' restrictions are accurately reflected in the compliance system
- Participate in numerous analytical/technical ad hoc projects aimed at automating account guideline compliance
- Research and address various inquiries regarding the status or functionality of compliance rules
Test and implement new functionality within the compliance system
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics is preferred
- Experience with coding in a compliance system is ideal
- Strong working knowledge of fixed income instruments
- Must have intermediate/advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with SQL, Business Objects and Bloomberg is preferred
- Strong analytical ability and excellent attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment is essential
- Must be capable of managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Possess strong problem solving ability
- Honesty and integrity
- Well organized and a self-starter
- Ability to adapt and shift priorities
- Flourish in a challenging, fast-paced and professional environment
Compliance Analyst- Rule Automation Post a Job
Construction Project Engineer
Duties include but not limited to:
The Project Engineer is accountable to the Project Manager in all matters concerning project operations.
The Project Engineer supports the project team with technical aspects of the job administration at the direction of the Project Manager and/or Superintendent. It is the Engineer's responsibility to administer project control as assigned.
The Project Engineer will work closely with the Project Manger to ensure all projects stay on schedule and on budget. Ensure all documentation between the Subcontractors and Project Administration is collected and processed in a timely manner. Oversee and support the Project Manager in keeping all project logs up to date. Ensure that submittals are obtained, reviewed and approved, and that materials and equipment are released for fabrication in time for delivery as required at jobsite. Support the Project Manager in overseeing new project bids (follow up, collecting bids, establishing relationships with estimators, etc.) Support the Project Manager in new project start up documentation and setting up standard files, etc. Facilitate the RFI process as directed by the Project Manager and Superintendent. Assist Project Manager and Superintendent in obtaining and submitting As-Built drawings, guarantees, warranties, and required operating instructions. Support Project Manager in obtaining all closeout documentation from the subcontractors in a timely manner as per the Project Specifications. Staying in communication with all Project Staff and supporting as needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook a Must (Microsoft Project preferred)
- Medical construction experience a plus
- Adobe and/or Blue beam preferred
-1-3 years' experience as a Construction Project Engineer
- Knowledge of construction documents (RFI's, Submittals, Contracts, etc.)
- Ability to read Construction Drawings
- Strong Communication skills and ability to establish and maintain relationships with subcontractors
- Strong computer skills
- Able to support as well as delegate responsibility as needed
- Ability to work well under pressure and bounce back and forth between projects with ease
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
-Detail oriented and dependable.
We believe rewards are not merely handed out, rather they are earned through performance and dedication to the projects at hand. Responsibility, challenge, enjoyment, a supportive work environment and a competitive compensation package awaits the right candidate.
Become A Cdl-A Truck Driver In 21 Days!
CDL-A Local Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity for a set route and be home every day with flexible shift times.
We are seeking Class A CDL local truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Post a Job
Established Orange County real estate developer and commercial property owner is looking for a Property Accountant to join our team! The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced environment. We are looking to fill this position quickly.
Responsibilities primarily include but not limited to the following:
- General Ledger maintenance and account reconciliation
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Review CAM Reconciliations
- Assist with creation of property operating budgets
- Bank reconciliations
- Tenant service requests
- Insurance certificate monitoring
- General office duties
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years experience in office and/or commercial property management accounting.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Able to meet established deadlines
Local Southern California residents only!
Please submit resume and salary history to be considered.
Updated May 3, 2017! Housekeeping & Assistants For Animal Hospital
We are still looking for one more great person!!! We still have one more person to hire!!!!
English or Spanish Speaking applicants are welcome! Taking applications beginning May 3, 2017. IMMEDIATE openings for hard working persons for hospital cleaning and caring for animals. Full time positions (4 day work week) with benefits (uniform, meals, health & dental insurance, overtime, paid sick & vacation days, etc). Looking for HARD WORKING, long term employees only. MUST be mature, happy, reliable and HONEST. Only GROWN UPS need apply.
Fill out applications IN PERSON ONLY. DO NOT CALL. DO NOT EMAIL.
The Newport Beach Veterinary Hospital 1610 W. Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92663
NO VETERINARY EXPERIENCED REQUIRED but applicants MUST be willing to work hard for the pets we care for and love like they are our own family! If you've done any loving child care or housekeeping you probably have excellent skills to care for animals. Please visit our website for driving directions & information about The Newport Beach Veterinary Hospital! See our Facebook page here:
Please visit our website for driving directions & information about The Newport Beach Veterinary Hospital!
SAP Hybris Billing Consultant
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
MARTEN TRANSPORT IS NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED REGIONAL AND OTR CLASS-A CDL DRIVERS!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure? Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
At Marten, you’ll get:
Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Late model assigned equipment
1 hour automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
Southwest - Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
Post a Job