Newton Job Description Sample
Delivery Drivers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Food Store Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
French-Speaking Preschool Teacher
Teddy Bear Club is a leading bilingual preschool seeking an experienced French-speaking Preschool Teacher. We have a full-time position available in our Newton, MA location (15 minutes outside of Boston).
Candidates and their team will be responsible for developing and implementing curriculum, monitoring student performance, holding parent- teacher conferences, and participating in team and staff meetings.
Candidates for this position:
- Must have a good command of the French language
- Must love working with preschoolers
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must have excellent people skills
- Must be highly enthusiastic
- Must be a resourceful problem solver
- Must enjoy working in a very team-oriented environment
We offer competitive starting salaries ($38,000/year), a full benefit package including up to 12 weeks of holidays/paid annual vacation, Tufts health plan, BCBS dental plan, and an excellent retirement plan.
We also offer a unique French atmosphere, growth potential, and the opportunity to become part of a very enthusiastic French-speaking teaching team.
For additional information about our school, please visit www.teddybearclub.org
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Foreign applicants must hold valid papers to work in USA. Teddy Bear Club cannot sponsor candidates for work visas.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Asic Engineer (Nonantum,Ma)
No third party candidates will be considered.
Contract to permanent position.
Exciting and growing client looking for experienced analog/mixed-signal CMOS/ASIC engineer.
- Electrical system architecture.
- Schematic design and simulation (both analog and digital).
- Custom layout.
- Synthesis and place-and-route.
- Post-layout verification.
- Consideration of packaging and signal integrity.
- 5 years experience including simulation, layout, floor-planning, synthesis, place-and-route, and validation and testing
- Successful track record delivering multiple tape-outs
- Experience with lidar systems is a plus
- Strong understanding of device physics, ADC circuits, TIA design, digital back-ends
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience with EDA tools including Cadence Virtuoso, Cadence Skill, Calibre, Encounter, VHDL, Sentaurus, and Verilog-A
- Xilinx FPGA experience a plus
- PCB design (layout, verification, and assembly) and physical testing experience
Whitridge Associates is a 25 year old business and technology staffing company with an unrivaled reputation in the consultant community endorsed by being awarded Best of Staffing , Talent, the last two years. Our focus is on a long term relationship with out consultants by providing contributions to both your Health and Dental insurance along with matching in your 401K.
We re not focused on getting you just a job we re focused on keeping you employed by Whitridge for many years.
Associated topics: asic, assembly language, cadence, cpu, firmware engineer, quantum, rtl logic, soc, ttl, vlsi
The Job Coach position in the Employment Services Program provides individualized support on a 1:1 ratio at two community work sites. The position requires standing on your feet for 7 hours each day, 5 days per week. It will also require transportation of the individual to and from their work sites in your personal vehicle. The position contributes to the coordination of individual services and communication with community employers, other agency employees, families, government agencies, and the community. We are seeking a dynamic, personable, reliable, and responsible person to work in this position.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Valid Driver's License, good driving record and a willingness to use personal vehicle during the course of employment.
Hours & Pay:
Position is 40 hours per week.
Our comprehensive and generous benefit package includes:
Competitive health insurance (employer pays 85% of premium)
Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability
403(b) matching retirement plan
Tuition reimbursement and tuition remission programs
Generous Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Benefits
12 Paid Holidays
$1,000 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
Home remodeling company is looking for an administrative assistant to join their growing family
The duties are as follows:
· Supporting different departments in the company such as sales, marketing and accounting
· Answering incoming calls, helping customers with their needs, scheduling appointments
· Greeting customers as they come in
· Entering data into the company database
· Assisting the sales department with sales campaigns, company presentation
· Great written and communication skills
· Excellent computer skills- Microsoft Office
· QuickBooks is a plus
The hours are:
The pay is $20.00 an hour
Camp Director - Natick & Newton
This job posting applies to the Natick and Newton locations.
JOB TITLE: Camp Director
JOB SUMMARY: To further the mission of Boating is Fun Camp through the development and management of all camp functions.
REPORTS TO: Camp Director reports to the Operations Director.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Determine staffing requirements
- Hire and train new staff
- Supervise direct reporting staff according to overall company policy
- Set employee goals and objectives
- Develop the Boating is Fun lesson plans and staff training
- Provide personal guidance to campers, counselors by leading by example, leadership and compassion.
- Be involved with all camp activities and meetings
- Be alert to the health and safety of all campers and staff
- Answer camp emails, phones and other questions as directed
- Maintain positive relationships with parents making an effort to communicated with them multiple times during the week
- Other duties as required
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Proficient in relevant software applications
- Customer Service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of boating such as kayaking, sailing, etc.
- 2 weeks of full time administrative experience in an organized camp or related program
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 8 weeks of full time experience working with 6-15 year olds
- USSailing, ACA Certifications preferred.
- Basic proficiency in speaking Spanish, Portuguese (and/or Hindi for
- MA locations only) preferred.
- WSI Instructor or Lifeguard trainer preferred
- CPR/First Aid Trainer preferred
- Drivers License
- Red Cross CPR, First Aid, Lifeguard or Equivalent
PHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS
The work required is moderately physically demanding and requires a medium level of physical fitness. You will be required to do the following:
Activity Approximate %
Standing > 2 Hours 80%
Lifting > 20Lbs. 30%
I understand that this job description contains important information about the job at Boston Outdoor Recreation, Inc I am applying for and that I am expected to read the job description and familiarize myself with its contents.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Run the loads you want to run!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt truck driver family:
$1.05/mile + fuel surcharge
Monthly Bonuses available
The miles YOU want and the home time YOU need!
Average 3,000 miles/week solo or 5,000-6,500 miles/week teams
Run primarily east of the Mississippi River
Choose the loads you want to run - be home when you want!
Company provided Prepass with tolls paid by the company
Maintenance & Equipment
No tractor age restrictions
National tire discounts
Reduced maintenance rates
Maintenance escrow account
National fuel discount with Pilot & Flying J Travel Centers
EFS Fuel card
Trailers equipped with side skirts, rear trailer tails, & air inflation systems to improve your fuel economy by up to 1 mile/gallon
Multiple insurance options
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Caviar Delivery Partner - Boston
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!