Newton Grove Job Description Sample
Class A Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is a visual merchandising company that services many of the nation?s top retailers and brands. We are always seeking Part time Merchandisers to support our growing client base!
What will I be doing?
As a Part time Merchandiser, you will help ensure client satisfaction by:
- Signing up to be a contact for us when merchandising services are available in retailers near your home. Check in daily to opt-in on projects as they come available in your area. The amount of projects available depends on your location. Some locations have continuous weekly projects, others will vary. Servicing your local retail stores by completing projects in a timely manner, and always delivering quality.
- Project tasks vary, but could include stocking, implementing plan-o-grams, visual merchandising, resets, product cut-ins, audits, and developing strong relationships with store personnel.
- Watch this brief video for more information about the Merchandiser position.
- LMS has ongoing nationwide weekly and monthly services and many additional projects available on a first come, first served basis. This position includes variable hours, depending on the territory you are assigned to and the needs of the business.
- There may be time periods where projects are not available. This completely depends on your territory.
- You will be expected to be flexible to the needs of our business, as we continually strive to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
- FLEXIBILITY! The position is truly flexible! No evenings and weekends are required.
- GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE! Build a career in Merchandising by gaining retail experience.
- INDEPENDENCE! Work independently but have access to a helpful and responsive LMS team.
- At LMS you are not an independent contractor, you are a W2 employee and receive all associated benefits such as Employee referral bonus program, and 401(k) to those who qualify.
- Merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
- Ability to stand with varied movement for up to 5 hours at a time, ability to regularly lift up to 5 pounds (and up to 20 pounds on rare occasions), fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes, manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation
- Access to internet, printer, and camera phone (digital camera acceptable)
- Access to a PC or Mac that runs Internet Explorer 11 or later, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- Access to Adobe Acrobat Reader (or ability to download)
- Preferred: Some projects require access to a smartphone or tablet to participate in the services.
- Fill out an application by clicking the ?Apply for this job online? button to be considered further
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Local Truck Drivers Class A CDL
CDL-A Local Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity for a set route and be home every day with flexible shift times.
We are seeking Class A CDL local truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Intermodal Run
We dedicate this route to getting you home. Plenty of runs in your area. Hogan offers our Dedicated Regional CDL-A Truck Drivers:
Ask about our Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
Up to $0.43 CPM * NO TOUCH FREIGHT * Home WEEKLY * Newer Equipment Available
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) Hogan Requires:
Valid Class A CDL * 12 months of truck driving experience
Hazmat endorsement Know where your next mile is coming from. Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you weekly quality time with your family. We also hire recent CDL A Graduates. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Cdl-A Driver - Owner Operator/Lease Purchase
OWNER OPERATORS and LEASE PURCHASE OPPORTUNITIES…. BRING IT ON! WE ACCEPT OLDER DOT INSPECTED TRACTORS!
Pinnacle Transportation Systems Inc. is looking for Owner Operators with 2 years of experience hauling OVERSIZED loads. We are in the Manufactured Housing Transport Industry and looking for safe drivers to haul homes; this is year around work. We have trucks available to lease purchase for drivers that may be interested in becoming an owner operator. We're looking for professional, safe and career-minded Drivers with: • A current valid CDL A license and 2 years CDL A verifiable driving experience with no at-fault accidents in the past 3 years. • Current approved DOT physical • Must have experience hauling 14' or 16' wide over-dimensional. • Familiarity with FMCSR (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations) • An entrepreneurial attitude (good business sense) • Ability to make good decisions and focus on customer service • A priority on SAFETY Call today 704-209-2205
Sponsored CDL A Training For Active Duty Military & Veterans At Fort Bragg! (Newton Grove,Nc)
Professional Truck Driver CDL A Training
Sponsored CDL A Training for active duty Military & Veterans at Fort Bragg!
- CDL A Training Truck Driver needs no Driving Experience!
- CDL A Training Truck Driver Earn up to $50k first year
- CDL A Training Truck Driver Earn up to $70k third year
- Additional $21,000 in OJT Apprenticeship Bonus@
Attention Active Military, Veterans & Spouses. CDL Training is available now at Fort Bragg!
- Employer Sponsored CDL Training at Fort Bragg
- Training completed at Fayetteville Tech on Fort Bragg!
- Stevens has hired over 10,000 Veterans!
- Take the first step into a career in Transportation & Logistics
Stevens Transport is recognized as one of North America's premier refrigerated truckload carriers. Renowned for superior service tailored to an impressive list of Fortune 500 companies, Stevens continually ranks in the Top 50 Transportation companies in the United States.
- Must be at least 22 years of age to apply
- 1 + valid year USA drivers license
- Interest in starting a new career in North America's premier refrigerated truckload carriers
- Verifiable work history over the last 36 months
- Good Driving record
- Willing to travel and be on the road 2-3 weeks at a time
Class A CDL License Opportunities
- Over-the-Road Truck Driver
- Dedicated Truck Driver
- Regional Truck Driver
- Tanker Driver
- Alliance Leasing
Industry Leading Benefits
- Company paid CDL training - 17 day short program to obtain license
- Excellent Mileage Pay
- Superior Equipment
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- $50,000 Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Card
- 401K Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit Program
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Electronic Logging
- Career Advancement
- Driver Awards Program
- Quarterly Fuel Bonus
Stevens Transport is acknowledged as not only having the best driver tuition program but also the finest training facility in the nation. Stevens offers driver graduates employment stability and financial security in this nearly recession proof business. Stevens will sponsor the cost of your CDL Training! In 17 short days you will earn your CDL and begin your on-the-job-training.
Associated topics: cdl a truck, company driving needed, company owner, company truck driving, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, regional driver route, regional driving
Regional Company Drivers
What's In It For You?* Regional Drivers Average $64,000 - $66,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)* New Equipment* $1,000 Referral Bonus (Select Locations)* $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!* $3,000 Referral BonusAbout the Route:* Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
- No Touch Freight In Most Locations
* Must Have A Valid CDL A* Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of EmploymentHiring Regional Drivers Near:* Beckley, WV* Charleston, WV* Kingsport, TN* Lynchburg, VA* Madison Heights, VA* Riverville, VA* Wilson, NC* Winston-Salem, NCAll Drivers Receive:* Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)* 401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance* A Family Atmosphere
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, choferes clase a, company driver solo, company owner, company truck, dedicated truck driver, over the road driving, tanker truck, tanker truck driver, time at home
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!