Night Patrol Inspector Job Description Sample
CNC Tool Inspector - Weekday Night Shift
The Tool Specialist is responsible for maintaining mill tooling and other milling equipment.
Specific duties include:
- Inspect the condition of tools, disposition worn or defective tools
- Identify and address machine error codes.
- Inspect machined components and orders for accuracy. Provide feedback on tool breakage & machining issues.
- Maintain inventory of cutting tools in good order, including organizing and sorting.
- Clean and maintain milling machine centers; empty chip bins, clean out chip debris, replenish coolant, and add lubricant.
- Provide feedback regarding machining issues to management.
- Enter operational data into database.
- Adhere to all quality and safety standards within the department.
- Maintain clean and organized work area with emphasis on safety, quality, efficiency, and utilization.
- Continually seek to improve work processes and individual performance.
- Adhere to all company policies and operational procedures.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge of CNC mill, CNC lathe setup and operation
- Knowledge of cutting feeds, speeds, and tool life
- Skilled in the use of measuring instruments such as indicators, gage, dial bores, and plate inspection methods, and in-process inspection of precision machined parts
- Able to use chemicals in accordance with safety standards.
- Able to work safely with sharp and heavy objects (e.g., utility knives, aluminum blocks).
- Able to safely operate hand held and stationary power tools
- Able to use a computer and calculator
- Able to read and write in English, and do basic arithmetic
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Able to be punctual and have good attendance
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to comprehend and follow printed and computer-screen instructions, and direction from supervisors or technical leads
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and/or sit for the entire shift; use a computer keyboard, monitor and mouse, telephone and printer; reaching, bending, grasping, The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 70 pounds.
All Proto Labs facilities in the United States are ITAR-compliant operations. Due to ITAR regulations, Proto Labs is only able to employ U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents (green card holders) or foreign nationals granted refugee or asylee status. Individuals with temporary visas (e.g. E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, TN or OPT) are not eligible for hire.
Proto Labs, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Quality Inspector - Weekend Night Shift
Thursday 12:00 am- 6:30 am
Friday-Sunday 6:00 pm- 6:30 am
As part of a team, the Quality Inspectors are responsible for conducting testing procedures during, before, and after manufacturing processes to ensure that products comply with quality standards.
- Performs inspection activities (using measurement equipment, gauges, CMM, noncontact measurement system etc.) to engineering specifications and standard operating procedures, to ensure product meets customer and industry requirements
- Performs verification of paperwork, packaging and quantities to ensure customer and company requirements are satisfied
- Maintains information and status within company data systems to ensure this remains up to data and accurate
- Supports problem investigation by ensuring clear and concise problem definitions are established when issues arise
- Practices safe work habits in accordance with OSHA and GEO-specific Health and Safety expectations
Qualifications, Experience, Skills/Knowledge
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Quality Certification Preferred
- 1 - 2 years of experience in working in quality control environment
- 1 - 2 years working in manufacturing within a team
- Good attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to safely perform related physical demands of the role
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds as needed
Inspector II- Night Crew
What Quality Control contributes to Cardinal Health Quality control is responsible for the analysis or inspection of products or processes for compliance with specifications and standards.
Demonstrates detailed oriented attention in all facets of responsibilities.
Performs analytical evaluation or test of products or processes.
Demonstrates knowledge of testing methods, product usage, and applicable regulations and standards.
Adheres to established policies and procedures.
Establishes test methodology.
Provides technical guidance and training to others on SOPs and quality guidelines. Qualifications
HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience, preferred + 1\
years experience in related field, preferred What is expected of you and others at this level
Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks + Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area + Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
Adheres to all quality guidelines
Works under moderate degree of supervision
Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Responsible to visually inspect in-process/finished material. Consult with Quality Assurance personnel or immediate supervisor on clarification of specifications or acceptability of product as required.
Refer to procedures manual, sampling charts, blueprints and/or specifications to determine number of samples, specifications to check and method to testing Product Assembly Process Sheets. Obtain samples and by use of inspection devices and visual inspection evaluates acceptability of components and finished products. Prepare required inspection reports. Consult immediate Supervisor and QA Supervisor/ Technician for clarification if questions regarding quality issues of defects, workmanship, etc. for direction and corrective action.
Responsible for correct recording of traceability information, production information, cleaning and safety check documentation that is required by your assigned duties.Observe department’s safety regulations and to use personal protective equipment as required.
Practice department’s good manufacturing and housekeeping procedures and complete cleaning verification checklists as required.
Adhere to plant/Corporate policies/procedures, department safety and environmental regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and ISO 13485 Standards.
Report any unusual circumstances to immediate supervisor and perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Report any machine malfunction to designated individual for course of action and recommend equipment modifications to achieve improved operation. Monitor machine efficiencies and report to designated individual any machines not performing to standard. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Quality Assurance Technician / Quality Inspector - Night Shift
Rehrig Pacific Company is a family-owned, global leader in providing logistics solutions. We celebrate our people and empower them to create innovative solutions that effectively and responsibly move goods, resources and ideas.
At Rehrig Pacific, you’ll experience a family atmosphere that fosters learning and creativity and promotes your personal and professional growth. Our commitment to each other is what sets us apart from other organizations. You will have a chance to make an immediate, meaningful impact on the business.
As a Quality Assurance Technician, you will play a critical role in our organization by maintaining the quality excellence of our products and injection process while working safely with the production and management teams.
This role operates on a schedule of 12 hr/day for three days and 8hr/day for one day. The night shift hours are from 8:00pm – 8:00am.
We’re looking for individuals who value the same things we do: Family, Service, Growth, Intrapreneurship, and Innovation. If this is you, please consider joining our team!
As a QA Technician, you will:
- Follow all established safety and work standards and advocate safety throughout the plant. Safety is our number one priority.
- Complete First Part Approvals on every order to ensure work order accuracy against production.
- Measure and document part specifications several times a shift.
- Send Quality alerts for any deviations in part quality and place suspect product in need of rework on hold.
- Work with Processing, Tooling, Production, and Engineering on quality issues that arise until product is back to standard quality.
- Confirm cycle efficiencies against process change documentation.
- Validate the functionality of various components received from suppliers.
- Perform quality testing on incoming regrind/virgin material.
- Contribute to team effort by leading in-house product rework, job hazard analysis assessments for non-standard work, and 5S initiatives.
- Assist Quality Manager in completing quality improvement projects.
- Communicate with other Quality Techs between shift changes on recent quality issues and wins.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with production on quality issues and improvements.
- Allocate time towards self-improvement through training and team meetings.
- Manage process mold books for history tracking and consistency in machine processes.
- Perform quality training/audit to production staff.
- Consistently demonstrate Rehrig Pacific values in decisions and actions.
Qualifications for the role:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to prioritize daily responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Quality background/auditing is a plus
- Use of measuring instruments is a plus
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing is a plus
- Injection molding or manufacturing background is a plus
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience conducting root cause analysis
- Ability to use Microsoft office programs like Excel (formulas and graphs)
Rehrig Pacific Company is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
QC Inspector - Night Shift
QC Inspector - Night Shift in New Braunfels, TX at Volt # Date Posted: 2/2/2018 # Job Snapshot
Employee Type: Contingent
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Job Type: Industrial
Duration: 12 weeks
Date Posted: 2/2/2018
Job ID: 94785
Contact Name Volt Branch # Job Description
Quality Control Inspector
JOB SUMMARY Inspection of products and processes in accordance with various codes, standards and specifications to assure compliance with quality requirements.
Assist the QC Chief Inspector in their inspections.Assist with hydrostatic or pneumatic pressure proof tests and become familiar with set ups and safety requirements.
Perform dimensional and workmanship inspections in receiving, in process and final inspection areas using dimensional measuring equipment.
Monitor welder performance qualifications to assure that welders are properly qualified to perform the welding assigned.
Perform, with supervision, PT NDE Examinations and attain NDE Level 1 status through classroom and on the job training in accordance with company written practice SQP-601 and SNT-TC-1A.
Ability to evaluate quality issues and determine solutions to assure on time shipments.
Communication with Production, Engineering, and Customer Service to inform of any issues that might affect shipment or schedule.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Prior inspection or nondestructive examination experience in a related industry.
Successful qualification in accordance with Standard Quality Procedures SQP-601, SQP-602 or SQP-603. If you feel you are qualified for this position, please send your resume to SanAntonioRecruiting@Volt.com and/or call 210-340-8800.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer In order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Patrol & Security Officers
Full-Time and Part-Time Security Guard positions available around the valley.
- Various types of assignments from static, observe & report, CCTV, Loss Prevention/Store Detectives, warehouses, retail, grocery stores, night patrol drivers & courier services.
- Must have Transportation
- AZ Drivers License
- Walk extended period of time.
- Read, speak, write, and understand English
- Bilingual a plus
- Previous Military Vet and Law Enforcement a plus
- AZ DPS Guard Card - If not, we have Dept. of Public Safety/NRA Certified Classes available. Please call for more information.
What We Offer:
- Pay rate $11.00 - $14.00
- Promotions from within
- Rewarding career with a company that retains its employees & clients
- Flexible Schedules
- Work close to home if available
- Open positions: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM (AVONDALE, GILBERT, SCOTTSDALE, 43RD & LOWER BUCKEYE, 86TH AVE & BUCKEYE)
- Patrol Drivers $13.00 - $14.00 Must have clean driving record via current DMV report.
Mobile Patrol Security Officer/ Gate House Officer
Excelsior Defense is Looking for a Night Mobile Patrol Officer/ Gate house Officer for a high end community.
Must have Clean driving record and able to work remotely with an iPad.
The Schedule is as Followed:
Sunday: 7:00-3:00pm ( gate house)
Monday: 5:00pm-1:00am ( mobile patrol)
Tuesday: 5:00pm-1:00am ( mobile patrol)
For a total of 24 hours. We ALWAYS have more hours to pick up at this site.
We are looking for an officer who can start Immediately.
Must have Florida Class D Security License
Must have Clean Driving History and Valid Drivers License
Start Pay: 11.00 an hour with possible increase after 90 day probation
Candidates MUST meet the following qualifications in order to be considered for this position:The incumbent needs the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Must be able to patrol a multi-story museum building.
Additional Qualifications:Good written and verbal communication skills; must be courteous and have good interpersonal skills; ability to learn and follow procedures and adapt to new procedures; attention to detail; must wear, maintain and present a clean, neat, uniform and professional image at all times; strong sense of responsibility and reliability; prior security experience and overnight shift work experience desirable. Additional Information:Will be required to wear a uniform provided by employer.The Emergency Status Designation of this position is Critical Operations Personnel.Harvard University requires background screening.The Harvard Art Museums are open year round, so this position will be scheduled to work on some holidays. Department:Safety and SecurityPre-Employment Screening:Criminal, IdentitySchedule:37.5 Hours per week
Days and Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 11PM – 7AMDays Off:
Sunday and MondayReport for shift starts 11PM Monday night and end shift 7AM Tuesday.Report for shift starts 11PM Tuesday night and end shift 7AM Wednesday.Report for start shifts 11PM Wednesday night and end shift 7AM Thursday.Report for shift starts 11PM Thursday night and end shift 7AM Friday.Report for shift starts 11PM Friday night and end shift 7AM Saturday.Job Function:Museum
Duties & Responsibilities:
Perform mobile patrol of building interiors of Harvard Art Museums. Utilize electronic guard tour system with multiple checking stations. Produce comprehensive and clear reports of activities during shift.
Respond to security and fire/life safety system alarms. Communicate with Security Manager via radio and/or phone throughout tour of duty. Receive and maintain current working knowledge of security procedures, tools and equipment. Completion of training program required prior to assignment to third shift duties School/Unit:Harvard Art Museums EEO Statement:We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Overview Safeguard Security is looking for Mobile Patrol Officers to join our team! We have multiple shift positions open with opportunities for overtime! Mobile Patrol Officer cover the following areas:
the 51 to the Beeline Highway
Desert Mountain in North Scottsdale to Ahwatukee Foothills Responsibilities
Alarm Verification - promptly respond to alarms in your designated area prompted by our onsite monitoring facility
Vacation Service - check homes and provide preauthorized requested service for a period when the client is away from home
Patrol Accounts - check accounts daily/nightly as contracted with customers
Maintain regular records and effectively communicate with dispatch, customers, etc... Qualifications
must be at least 21 years old
must have a valid and current Arizona Security Card Certification (Guard Card)
ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English (both written and oral)
ability to see and hear accurately both during the day and night
ability to retain knowledge, information and direction on an ongoing basis
must have a phone (home or cell)
must have a friendly demeanor and great customer service skills
must be willing to work outside in extreme weather conditions
must posses a valid AZ driver's license with a clean driving record of 3+ years Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Job ID2017-2282 CategoryCustomer Service/Support
BMC Patrol Agent
BMC Patrol Agent This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 12-03-2014 Find latest similar jobs Sign up for similar job alert! Job ID : 6123 Company : Internal Postings Location : columbia, MD Type : Contract Duration : 6 Months Rate : Open Status : Active Openings : 1 Posted : 3 years ago Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127 PROJECT SCOPE:
Onsite resource to perform BMC Patrol Agent installations and upgrades to approximately 800 servers, both physical and virtual. Server environments include various OS versions of Windows, AIX, Solaris and Linux. SOW SCOPE • Perform BMC Patrol remote agent upgrades to version 9.5. • Use BMC CRM to deploy new installations of the BMC Patrol Agents. • Respond to inquiries about current Patrol configuration. • Develop and test BMC automation and verification. • Provide consultation to support teams in analyzing reports, reviewing performance metrics, troubleshooting, changing or disabling existing monitors and notifications. • Assisting in the support and operation of the BMC Patrol and BPPM software.
REQUIRED SKILLS: •Has intermediate level experience with BMC Patrol Configuration Manager. •Has Patrol Central experience. •Previous experience with upgrades to Patrol v 9.5. ••Experience in Solaris, AIX. Linux and VMware environments. • Has intermediate level experience with BMC Patrol and BMC Proactive net Performance Manager. • Able to troubleshoot and research issues, using outside resources such as technical forums and knowledge base's that are available through the internet. • Able to multi-task and work productively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Adaptable; able to adapt to changing business requirements and react quickly. • Strong customer focused and results oriented attitude. • Superior written and verbal communication skills. • Good project management skills. • Self-motivated individual, able to work independently. • Effectively work with team members in a geographically distributed team.
TECHNICAL SKILLS • Prior experience deploying and configuring BMC products for integration into ProactiveNet / BPPM / BEM preferred or experience with any BMC (PATROL / Portal / BEM / TMART) monitoring products. • UNIX and Windows Server Administration skills. Be able to use the command line interfaces on these systems. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE • Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an IT field. • Past experience installing, upgrading, configuring and troubleshooting software. • 2-5 years of experience working in an IT field. • Technical Certifications are a plus.
KEY ASSUMPTIONS Work will be performed during normal business hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (local time) Monday through Friday, except federal holidays, unless otherwise specified. Some of the Services provided will be performed during the night shift and weekends. Some special access may be required. Resource will document progress and provide weekly status reports.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!