Noblesville Job Description Sample
Retail Sales Representative
Seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Retail Sales Representatives- make high hourly wages PLUS commission!
Aksarben Plumbing, Heating, and Air has partnered with the largest home improvement retailer to provide their customers with excellent HVAC equipment sales and service!
The Retail Sales Representative will be generating sales leads and setting appointments with retail customers to conduct store sponsored maintenance, repairs, and replacements on HVAC systems.
The ideal candidate will have some sales and marketing or related work experience, excellent communication and people skills, enthusiasm with approaching customers, and a strong work ethic.
We have both Full Time and Part Time positions available. Weekends are MANDATORY.
- $14 per hour plus generous weekly Commission
- Daily/Weekly Spiff Opportunities
- Plus Lucrative Monthly Bonus Possibilities
- Flexible and Consistent work opportunities
- Full Benefits Package available for Full Time Employees (Health Insurance -- Vacation -- etc)
- Comfortable retail environment
- A great Company and a Rewarding place to work!
- 2+ Years of Sales, Marketing, and/or Retail experience
- A High School diploma, or GED equivalent, and prior work experience is desired.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and selling skills are required.
- The ability to work weekends with minimal supervision is also required.
- This job requires the ability to read and interpret training material.
- Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
ARS/Rescue Rooter provides cooling, heating, and plumbing services with a knowledgeable team of trained specialists who have the professional experience to do any job right.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
RTL Sales Outfitter
Noblesville IN - Retail
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure ! Cabela's has an opening for a Part-Time Casual Clothing Outfitter at our Noblesville, IN retail store. Position
Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by greeting and assisting customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions. This position supports visual merchandising standards by taking ownership of the sales floor presentation. This position requires experience and/or knowledge of the outdoor lifestyle. Resolves and enhance customer loyalty by ensuring customers enjoy a positive shopping experience throughout the store.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers' needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabela's programs including, but limited to CLUB Membership, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
· Process newly arrived inventory off our trucks, assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
· Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
· Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictates, which may include, but not limited to: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine, backend, cashier, and deli or bargain cave.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
· Must have the ability to sell and evaluate the customers' needs (required)
· Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
· Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer's expectations (required)
· Experience in the related field or outdoor lifestyle (required)
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales experience and at least one year of related field experience.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
Dsp/Program Instructor- Pac/Respite
DSP/Program Instructor- PAC/Respite
Janus Developmental Services, Inc.
- Noblesville, IN
We are seeking talented people to join us in our Home and Community Based programs as full time, benefits eligible staff. The focus of our program is to assist individuals to gain independence in their homes and community. As a Program Instructor in this program you have the unique opportunity to enhance each individual's ability to function more independently in his/her environment and support the integration of individuals into the community.
About Janus: Janus provides individuals with disabilities the opportunity to participate and contribute within their community. We are recognized as the partner of choice for individuals with disabilities, their families and the community.
Job Title: DSP/Program Instructor- PAC Respite
Work Location(s): Hamilton County and Surrounding Areas
Shift(s): Weekdays (M-F), 8am-4pm
Starting Rate of Pay: $12.00/hr
Employment Status: Full Time, Benefits Eligible
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
Implement program activities in accordance to company and client goals.
Transport individuals as necessary based on their individualized plan.
Provide creative ideas for continued program improvement and development.
Maintain communication with client and their families as appropriate.
Attend Team meetings as necessary.
Log daily activity in computer system.
Must be 18 or older
High School Diploma or GED
Valid Driver's License
Public Passenger Chauffer's License required no later than 6 months after hire
If interested in joining our team, please submit an application online via
Or call/email us at the contact information below.
Janus Developmental Services Contact Details:
Phone: X103 Fax: Email:
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros.
Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Boyd Bros. Take Advantage of a 2 CPM Pay Increase!
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd.
Bros the company the best truck drivers call home. And now, you can earn even more with a $10k sign-on and newly increased pay package!
Professional CDL-A Truck Drivers with just 6 months of flatbed experience will earn a base pay of .51 CPM.
Plus, with .06 CPM in sign-on incentives and a .04 CPM productivity bonus, you could be earning as much as .61 CPM!
Boyd Bros. reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
2 CPM pay increase (average 61 CPM)
$10,000 sign-on - $500 for first delivery; .06 CPM for 18 months
$1000 weekly minimum guarantee
Monthly Performance Bonus up to .04 CPM
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight 40% drop & hook freight
50% no-tarp freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
Associated topics: class a driver, class a driving, company driver, company driver needed, company driving solo, company truck, flatbed driver, over the road driver, regional driver route, time at home
Technical Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Opportunity – Fluid Power/Industrial Products
We are Exotic! Your ISO 9001 Certified Supply Partner.
For over 50 years, Exotic Automation & Supply has prided itself on being problem solvers with one goal in mind: to improve customer productivity and profitability.
Exotic Automation & Supply is an Industrial Supplier and Custom Manufacturer. Services include:
· Automation and Controls: Design, manufacture and supply hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and components.
· Hose and Fittings: Distribute hydraulic, pneumatic, industrial hose and fittings.
· Custom Manufacturing: Design and fabricate custom molded urethane, rubber and machined plastic components.
· Gasketing: Provide standard gaskets and manufacture custom die cut and spiral wound gaskets.
· Industrial Materials: Distribute a wide variety of plastic, rubber, packaging, tools, anti-fatigue matting and relating products.
· Supply Chain Management: Commodity management, kits, bin fill programs and mobile service and repair.
Exotic’s Noblesville, IN branch office location, Sidener Engineering, is currently looking for a Technical Inside Sales Representative to join the team in a full-time capacity.
Under the guidance of the Branch Supervisor, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for knowledge of product lines, servicing customer inquiries, product requests, quotations, order entry, order follow-up and all system functions related to sales.
Outstanding candidates for this position will possess solid understanding of order fulfillment, solid PC skills, excellent negotiation skills, good mathematical ability, and solid organizational skills.
This position is vital to the Sales department and will impact the overall profitability of the Company. This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to demonstrate the capability to affect positive change in an exciting, dynamic and growing Company while building a comprehensive knowledge of the business.
Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
· College degree or equivalent work experience.
· Three plus (3+) years customer service experience (industrial sales preferred).
· Three plus (3+) years experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and fluid connectors preferred (Parker or equivalent products).
· Advanced PC skills.
· Ability to multi-task efficiently.
· Excellent customer service attributes.
· Ability to work overtime when necessary with appropriate notice.
· Organizational skills required to prioritize, plan and coordinate work activities and resources in area of responsibility.
· Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with associates, customers, business partners and management team. Demonstrated teamwork approach with superiors, peers and subordinates utilizing skills in oral communication, active listening, written and oral directions and cooperating with and assisting others when needed.
Qualified candidates expressing interest in this position must send resume, with cover letter, to email@example.com
Select Position ID: 1660CSR0118
In 1972, we became a distributor of Parker Hannifin products. This commitment generated a dramatic increase in our involvement within the expanding field of automation and motion control.
In 2001, we changed our name to Exotic Automation & Supply in order to fully reflect the scope of our product and service offerings.
Today, we are an internationally recognized, ISO 9001:2008 certified specialty manufacturer: Exotic serves virtually every industrial sector where automation, motion control, material handling, gasket and sealing solutions are required.
Cdl-A Regional Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
How do we show our professional CDL-A flatbed truck drivers how much they matter to us? With great guaranteed pay, a driver-focused friendly culture and a variety of career choices!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed truck driver runs open now that offer outstanding weekend home time, guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. Why do we offer so much? Because every driver matters to us and we want to be the last place you ever drive.
Here are a few stats you might like:
95% of our flatbed truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers earn guaranteed pay to make sure your paycheck is solid!
50 cents per mile guaranteed
Bonuses for loading and unloading freight
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re driving for a F&S regional flatbed fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
If these advantages haven’t helped you decide, check out our constantly improving benefits package:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Why wait? You are a flatbed truck driver - let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month
Cdl-A OTR Company Solo Truck Driver
Solo Company OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Summitt Trucking – Run 2700-3100 Miles/Week!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $50K plus annually to start
Earn .40-.48 cpm starting rate with .05 cpm when hauling hazmat
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
.005 CPM raise every 6 months
Additional pay for detention, lay over and stops
Company reimburses driver for obtaining Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
Bonuses for 1st Hazmat and Tanker Loads
Average 2700-3100 miles/week
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Pet and passenger policies
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Retail Sales Consultant
Recreation Unlimited is looking for a Retail Sales Consultant to join us. The role will report to our Residential Sales Manager and the position will be based out of our corporate office showroom in Noblesville, Indiana.
What’s in it for you?
As a growing, progressive, locally owned and operated business, Recreation Unlimited offers a great work-life balance, great health benefits, and a competitive salary. We also have perks like free snacks and drinks, gym benefits and exclusive product discounts. We are growing and expanding at a quick pace. Our staff has grown 20% in 2017 alone. This specific position will manage and coordinate projects sold through our commercial playground equipment division with a customer base ranging from public schools to city parks. This sector of our business is up 100% over last year.. Come join our growing team!
What kind of team members do we seek?
Are you a team player?
Do you make your fellow employees better? Do you uplift yourself and others around you?
Are you reliable?
Every day, can we count on you to do what you say you will do?
When you see problems, do you take action?
Do you take action in your job to better the business as a whole and improve your expertise and efficiency?
What's in it for you?
- Full Health Benefits (Anthem Health, Vision and Dental)
- Paid Time off Accrual (40 hours first year, 80 hours second year)
- Paid Holidays
- Gym membership reimbursement
- 4 days a week work week
- Cash bonuses, sales incentives and advanced commissions
- Work effectively with a CRM to track calls, meetings and contacts with customers
- Perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives
- Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities
- Perform daily tasks based on assigned work plan
- Maintain profitable and productive relationships with customers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions
- Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails and chats
- Attend sales training and educational programs for professional development
- Respond to customer queries promptly and professionally
- Accept inbound calls and make outbound calls to sell company products
- Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections
- Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors
- Flexibility in work schedule and the ability to work overtime when necessary
Endlessly and tirelessly working to create efficiency and better systems in our business (this is a big one!)
- As a retail business, we operate on nights and weekends, you must be able to work nights and weekends in this position.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university is preferred
- Must possess strong computer skills
- Must possess interpersonal skills, organizational skills, be a self starter, and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and to communicate clearly (verbal and written)
- Knows importance of being a team player
- Sales experience is a plus (positive references from a prior employer are necessary)
- And of course, a positive attitude
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!