Noblesville Job Description Sample
Retail Sales Outfitter
Noblesville IN - Retail
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure ! Cabela's has an opening for a Full-Time position in the Archery department at our Noblesville, IN retail store.
Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by greeting and assisting customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions. This position supports visual merchandising standards by taking ownership of the sales floor presentation. This position requires experience and/or knowledge of the outdoor lifestyle. Resolves and enhance customer loyalty by ensuring customers enjoy a positive shopping experience throughout the store.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers' needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabela's programs including, but limited to CLUB Membership, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
- Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictates, which may include, but not limited to: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, marine, backend, cashier, and deli or bargain cave.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
- Must have the ability to sell and evaluate the customers' needs (required)
- Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
- Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer's expectations (required)
- Experience in the related field or outdoor lifestyle (required)
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales experience and at least one year of related field experience.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Internal Closing Date: May 2, 2016
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview.
The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
Insurance Sales And Management
Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company is currently seeking full time Insurance Sales Agents
- Fulltime position
- Benefits, and flexible schedule available.
- Ongoing training
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Fast Claim Services and Processing
- Liberal Underwriting
- Home Office Support with 24 hour Underwriting and Live Helpline
- Same Day Advances on most polices
- Proven Lead System- NO COLD CALLING
- Hands on Training and Simplified Applications
- Exotic Incentive Trips- Past trips include Germany, Panama, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Scotland
- Health and dental benefits for you and your family
What makes our agency successful is our unique friendly culture?
We want everyone to be successful and are willing to train the right people. You won’t find this environment in most insurance agencies, or even other companies for that matter.
So we are only looking for individuals who are very driven, organized, self-motivated, with a positive attitude, and extremely teachable.
If you are interested please apply today and the hiring manager will reach out to you directly.
Not licensed? That’s ok… We offer training & reimburse for licensing expenses. You can obtain a Life License in 2 weeks or less.
Serious Inquiries Only!
In 8 short years, The Miles Group has become the fastest growing agency in Lincoln Heritage history, being the first and only agency now producing over $2 Million Dollars a month!!!
Entry Level Sales Rep [Retail + Customer Service Experience]
Entry Level Sales Rep [Retail + Customer Service Experience]
Looking to join a company who values a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so. The team at James Marketing Consultants is looking for an entry level team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment but can let their hair down after a long, productive day!
Entry Level Sales Rep responsibilities consist of…
- Learn our current marketing and sales systems for assigned
- Each team member is assigned a mentor. Entry level team members work directly with mentor to help optimize marketing/sales results for client.
- Attend regular marketing/sales planning meetings and communicate new ideas and feedback regularly.
- Develop into more of a leadership role in company through our management training courses.
However, it can't be all work and no play!
Once a week, everyone from James Marketing Consultants Inc. gets together to do something outside of the office. This allows our people to develop a genuine camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment in assisting each other in reaching personal objectives. It also permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role including, but not limited to: sales, marketing, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality)
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!
2Nd Shift Industrial Assembler
Telamon is looking for Industrial Assemblers to join our team in Carmel, IN! In this position, you will assemble industrial components per part quality process instructions using various tools, operate assembly test equipment, and perform pick and pack functions for kitting production. This position is for our second shift and the hours are 3:30PM to 12:00AM with overtime hours of 3:30PM to 2:00AM and some weekends.Starting pay is $10.25 and benefits are offered immediately.
Essential Duties and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities require use of basic skills in order to complete the tasks listed below for the assembly of Industrial Parts:
- Must follow all safety procedures including wearing of all required personal protective equipment
- Verify all components and labels against the work order
- Record component lot numbers on work orders
- Follow one-piece flow in assembly of finish goods
- Perform daily preventive maintenance checks of equipment
- Calibrate equipment to red rabbit sample specifications
- Operate torque tools, drills, and leak test equipment, and other various hand tools
- Interpret visual aids and work instructions, and adhere to quality procedures
- Count and package small parts for pick/pack in Kitting production
- Use of scale for weigh-counting component parts
- Product lifting, packaging and moving
- Pick and stage assembly materials to fulfill the production needs
- Perform quality inspections of assembled parts and record results
- Sort non-conforming material
- Train to and follow established lean manufacturing processes and procedures
- Able to use, or be trained to use a variety of hand tools
- Ability to operate a manual pallet jack
- Ability to lift up to 40 LBS
- Ability to perform basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions and quality documents
- Must be detail-oriented to ensure quality of assembled product
- Maintain reliable attendance, including overtime as required
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED, preferred, but not required
- Previous Automotive manufacturing/assembly experience is a plus, but not required
Technical Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Opportunity – Fluid Power/Industrial Products
We are Exotic! Your ISO 9001 Certified Supply Partner.
For over 50 years, Exotic Automation & Supply has prided itself on being problem solvers with one goal in mind: to improve customer productivity and profitability.
Exotic Automation & Supply is an Industrial Supplier and Custom Manufacturer. Services include:
· Automation and Controls: Design, manufacture and supply hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and components.
· Hose and Fittings: Distribute hydraulic, pneumatic, industrial hose and fittings.
· Custom Manufacturing: Design and fabricate custom molded urethane, rubber and machined plastic components.
· Gasketing: Provide standard gaskets and manufacture custom die cut and spiral wound gaskets.
· Industrial Materials: Distribute a wide variety of plastic, rubber, packaging, tools, anti-fatigue matting and relating products.
· Supply Chain Management: Commodity management, kits, bin fill programs and mobile service and repair.
Exotic’s Noblesville, IN branch office location, Sidener Engineering, is currently looking for a Technical Inside Sales Representative to join the team in a full-time capacity.
Under the guidance of the Branch Supervisor, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for knowledge of product lines, servicing customer inquiries, product requests, quotations, order entry, order follow-up and all system functions related to sales.
Outstanding candidates for this position will possess solid understanding of order fulfillment, solid PC skills, excellent negotiation skills, good mathematical ability, and solid organizational skills.
This position is vital to the Sales department and will impact the overall profitability of the Company. This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to demonstrate the capability to affect positive change in an exciting, dynamic and growing Company while building a comprehensive knowledge of the business.
Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
· College degree or equivalent work experience.
· Three plus (3+) years customer service experience (industrial sales preferred).
· Three plus (3+) years experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and fluid connectors preferred (Parker or equivalent products).
· Advanced PC skills.
· Ability to multi-task efficiently.
· Excellent customer service attributes.
· Ability to work overtime when necessary with appropriate notice.
· Organizational skills required to prioritize, plan and coordinate work activities and resources in area of responsibility.
· Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with associates, customers, business partners and management team. Demonstrated teamwork approach with superiors, peers and subordinates utilizing skills in oral communication, active listening, written and oral directions and cooperating with and assisting others when needed.
Qualified candidates expressing interest in this position must send resume, with cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Select Position ID: 1660CSR1017
In 1972, we became a distributor of Parker Hannifin products. This commitment generated a dramatic increase in our involvement within the expanding field of automation and motion control.
In 2001, we changed our name to Exotic Automation & Supply in order to fully reflect the scope of our product and service offerings.
Today, we are an internationally recognized, ISO 9001:2008 certified specialty manufacturer: Exotic serves virtually every industrial sector where automation, motion control, material handling, gasket and sealing solutions are required.
We are currently looking for a technician to service and install commercial lighting and illuminated signs. The ideal candidate will have strong troubleshooting/electricalmaintenance/lighting experience. Much of our work involves 208v, 240v, 277v, and 480v systems. Much of our work is performed from ladders, lifting equipment, or bucket trucks. Interior and exterior work environment.
- Minimum 1 year lighting experience preferred. A background in sign maintenance is beneficial but not required.
- Experience operating a bucket truck is preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints, run conduit, wire and terminate devices, test and troubleshoot.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects.
- Ability to ascend and descend ladders.
- Must be reliable, have reliable transportation, and possess hand tools and electric testing meters.
- Must be team-oriented and willing to help where necessary.
- Must be able to work overtime, and have flexible hours when the work load demands (rarely work weekends).
- Good working culture.
- Stability and longevity. This is NOT a seasonal position.
- 401k with a generous company match.
- Paid time off.
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience and skills.
- Possibility for annual bonus.
Our clients include restaurants, health care, auto dealers, shopping centers, retail locations and office parks; basically, any location that utilizes commercial lighting and signage.
Our reputation is strong in this industry, mainly due to the quality of our existing technicians, and our commitment to establishing long-term relationships with our clients.
Commercial Vehicle Technician/Mechanic Noblesville
We are looking for a Commercial Vehicle Technician/Mechanicto join our team!
- Repair trucks, buses, and other light, medium and heavy duty vehicles
- Specialize in suspension systems, brakes, front end and general repair
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections before and after repairs are completed
- Previous related experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment, with own tool inventory
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high quality of work standards
Commercial Project Coordinator
Recreation Unlimited is looking for an Commercial Project Coordinator to join us. The role will report to the Senior Director of Commercial Project Management and the position will be based out of our corporate office showroom in Noblesville, Indiana.
What’s in it for you?
As a growing, progressive, locally owned and operated business, Recreation Unlimited offers a great work-life balance, great health benefits, and a competitive salary. We also have perks like free snacks and drinks, gym benefits and exclusive product discounts. We are growing and expanding at a quick pace. Our staff has grown 20% in 2017 alone. This specific position will manage and coordinate projects sold through our commercial playground equipment division with a customer base ranging from public schools to city parks. This sector of our business is up 100% over last year.. Come join our growing team!
What kind of team members do we seek? Here are our company values:
Are you a team player?
Do you make your fellow employees better? Do you uplift yourself and others around you?
Are you reliable?
Every day, can we count on you to do what you say you will do?
When you see problems, do you take action?
Do you take action in your job to better the business as a whole and improve your expertise and efficiency?
Client lead generation and follow up (following up with inbound opportunities,trade shows, sales stops & planning)
Work effectively with ProsperWorks CRM to track calls, meetings, and contacts with
Organized and Productive Sales Management. (e.g. maintain ongoing client relationships,
phone consultations, sales consultations to build accurate and organized proposals, proper
Regular on-site field checks and site visits to manage and ensure project success
Project Coordination and Organization. (e.g. site evaluations, purchase processing, accounting
and/ or collections for Rec. Unltd. Commercial Division, and job scheduling.)
Compliance with quality standards for product delivery. (e.g. hitting customer deadline
expectations and budget requirements)
Maintain schedule, time management, and deliver projects on time.
Maintain vendor/manufacturer relationships
Send/manage/maintain project management documents.
Cost management including cost tracking, billings & positive cash flow management.
(Includes, but is not limited to estimates and proposal quoting.)
Resource allocation and management of labor, materials and equipment. This includes
coordination with Rec. Unltd. Warehouse crew for Commercial deliveries.
Create and maintain RFIs and contracts as well as material and contractor procurement.
Attend company meetings and travel to dealer/vendor meetings as necessary (4-7 days a year on average)
Making site visits for potential projects and doing field checks & quality checks as a project progresses.
Endlessly and tirelessly working to create efficiency and better systems in our business (this is a big one!)
Skills and Experiences:
Experience with Google Apps and progressive, cloud-based solutions
Strong project management skills with an attention for details and deadlines
AutoCAD experience is a plus
Willing to become CPSI certified
Purchasing experience is a plus
Ability to handle customer issues and questions
Experience with Quickbooks is a plus
Ability to handle and manage stress effectively
Building construction management or a background in construction is a plus
Bachelor's degree in BCM or similar preferred
Someone who is a self starter and quick learner
Someone who has a proven work history with solid employment tenure
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Dedicated Run With Daily Home Tim
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Hogan offers our Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers:
- Sign-on Bonus for Experienced Drivers
- Excellent Weekly Pay
- Home Daily
- No touch freight
- Newer Equipment Available
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class CDL A
- 6 months of recent truck driving experience
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you weekly quality time with your family. We also have fantastic OTR opportunities and hire recent CDL A Graduates. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Cdl-A Dry Van Company Truck Driver
You Are Never More Than a Day Away from Home with CLD-A Truck Driver Jobs at Marten!
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Dry Van Truck Drivers to join our growing family! With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Atlanta, GA; Aurora, IL; Chicago, IL; Dekalb, IL; Dixson, IL; Joliet, IL; Rochelle, IL; Sterling, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Minneapolis, MN; Kansas City, MO; St. Louis, MO; Memphis, TN; Dallas, TX; Clearwater, FL; Dade City, FL; Winterhaven, FL; Sarasota, FL; Tampa, FL; Bradenton, FL
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!