Norcross Job Description Sample
- Effectively develop, refine and implement Company technical training needs, working closely with the Product Support manager to align & meet organizational objectives.
- Maintain an emphasis on serving the needs of the customer, best in class experience & promote a positive serve the client environment within the training department.
- Works closely with training coordinator to understand training needs, technician capability & scheduling
- Deliver value based dealer training focusing on consumer need, product population & corporate goals
- Develop & execute continuous improvement programs related to systems & technical training
- Conduct comprehensive needs analysis to ensure that training meets company objectives
- Maintains proactive communications to capture consumer feedback & outgoing messaging alignment
- Develop, refine & manage training catalog, calendar & training bulletins
- Maintains skills proficiency, manages updates, communication, & resources to provide training solutions to internal customers, dealer warranty & service personnel
- Track & maintain all reporting data on training classes (In-house, field, web-based or individual sessions)
- Development of classroom curricula, testing materials, documentation, planning & scheduling
- Work with product support manager to ensure training complies with training objectives
- Provide weekly scheduling, curriculum & attendees updates to the product support team
- Maintain monthly training reporting & update product support scorecard
- Ensure internal alignment by communicating team reporting & shared targets status
- Other duties and functions appropriate to the position as assigned by the manager
- Must be a positive team player & possess excellent customer service skills
- Solid organizational, interpersonal & communication skills required (especially written)
- Must work with Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel along with other e-tools on a daily basis.
- Enforce best practices established by management to ensure a safe, clean tobacco free working environment for company personnel & training consumers
- Able to travel to provide customer focused technical training up to 50% or as required
- MUST HAVE DIRECT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE RELATABLE TO THE POSITION
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid vacation/Time Off
Implementation Project Manager
Full Time Opportunity
What are we looking for?
- Implementation/deployment of Solutions and Managed Services
- Pre-sales and experience building SOW's
- You will be the client liaison for delivery of solutions and services
- Must be hands on around master data setup, order entry uploads, inventory tracking, documentation, etc.
- Managing the entire process to onboard a client
- Build a trusted relationship with the client
- 5+ years of relevant implementation, end to end Project Management experience in a customer facing environment
- Solid background in product roll-out and deployment projects – this is different than technical upgrades for software and systems
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, influencing and sales communication skills and conflict resolution skills
- Must be able to simplify, articulate and effectively communication project material and deliverables at every level, internally and externally
- PMP preferred
- Plan, schedule, monitor and coordinate multiple concurrent tasks to meet assignment deliverables and deadlines
- Work with Order Management to communicate project deployment details and forecast and track all areas of backlog for project, including recurring and non-recurring services as well as hardware and software licenses
- Lead and collaborate with others to accomplish objectives and leverage resources from a variety of cross-functional teams
- Participate in timelines of SOW’s
- Understand support and deliverable details for each customer
- Schedule and host customer project kick-off sessions, as well as additional sessions for requirements and touch points as needed
- Develop project requirements documentation, support workflows and maintain project plans
- Develop and maintain the project communication plan (action items, risks, issues, decisions and change control)
- Conduct project reconciliations (inventory and invoicing) and project initiations and go-live kick-off meetings
Plant Maintenance Night Shift
Overview of Vulcan Materials Company
Vulcan Materials Company is the nation's largest producer of construction aggregates and a major producer of aggregates-based construction materials including asphalt and ready-mixed concrete. We run our business with great discipline and integrity.
At Vulcan, our people share a competitive drive for excellence, in an environment of trust, teamwork, positive reinforcement, open-mindedness and communication.
Ours is a culture of mutual respect, integrity and committed spirit. Opportunity, community and unity is our way of doing business. We call it The Vulcan Way
Performs general repairs to all machinery, mechanical equipment and performs general maintenance work in and around the plant. Makes a variety of repairs of a general or ordinary nature in and around the plant and notifies the plant manager of any intricate or complicated repairs. Repairs and changes conveyor belts, bucket elevators, screen wire cloth and all defective machinery and equipment in and around plant. Repairs leaking water pumps by repacking around drive shaft and repairs water and air lines. Replaces conveyor belt rollers. Welds and burns all broken machinery, equipment, steel, iron, etc. Has a good knowledge of press, running and sliding fits, lubrication, shop mathematics, hardnesses and strength of materials.
Ability to work outside in all types of weather and perform dirty, greasy duties.
Ability to work unusual schedules and overtime.
Obtain gross motor skills and coordination to safely work in the facility.
Safely lift and carry a fifty (50) pound load.
Ability to perform moderate physical labor.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE:
High School Diploma is required and at least one year experience in a maintenance field.
Performs duties safely, responsibly and proficiently.
Able to learn and understand work rules, safety rules and plant operating procedures.
Able to communicate with other employees for the purpose of reporting problems with equipment and receiving assignment procedures.
Performs duties safely, responsibly and proficiently.
Vulcan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law from discrimination
Director, Product Management
Job Description: Job ID: SEA000191
A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR), Sea-Bird Scientific (www.seabird.com) is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. Sea-Bird is the world's largest developer and manufacturer of products for the measurement of salinity, temperature, pressure, dissolved oxygen, fluorescence, nutrients and related oceanographic parameters in marine waters. We offer products with unparalleled precision and accuracy to support best-in-class oceanography and climate science. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Sea-Bird gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging stretch opportunities.
Purpose of Position:
This individual will be responsible for leading and managing Sea-Bird Scientific's Product Management team with ownership of all customer-facing product offerings including sensors, software, and engineered-to-order (ETO) products.
This position can be based out of one of the Sea-Bird Scientific sites in Bellevue, WA or Philomath, OR and may have direct reports in both sites.
Innovation & Growth
Lead and manage local and remote product management team members to:
Develop and maintain business strategies for existing and new products, including pricing development, market evaluation, and sales performance analysis
Develop and maintain product roadmaps
Design and carry out Voice of Customer (VOC) plans and implementation
Define functional requirements for new products rooted in customer problems and opportunities
Lead competitive product research and analysis
Manage idea generation, and launch plans for new products
Sustain and improve product portfolio management processes, including product line rationalization
Own Innovation and Growth Danaher Business System (DBS) tool implementation, sustainment, and improvement including
Product Planning Group (PPG) process and meetings
Lean Product Definition (LPD / UX-DNA)
Visual Project Management (VPM)
Accelerated Product Development (APD, including toll-gate process)
Speed Design Review (SDR)
Product Lifecycle Management (PLCM)
Develop compelling product strategies to ensure long-term commercial success of the category
Partner with Marketing and Sales to demonstrate new and higher standards for well-executed new product introductions and commercial tactics to drive growth for existing products
Travel to support conferences, meet with customers, and other business needs as required, with travel estimated at 5-25% of time
People & Talent Management
Develop and mentor direct reports and team members to reach their next career goals
Build and develop a highly-engaged, high-performing, growth-oriented organization
Ensure the team is doing the rights things (focusing on the critical few) and doing things right (leveraging DBS and best demonstrated practices)
Motivate associates to perform at their highest levels
Work closely with internal functional teams across a wide breadth of the organization including marketing, sales, service, support, product engineering, science, technology and operations
Product Life Cycle Management
- Deliver on product sustainment/improvement (quality, compliance, maintenance funnel, part obsolescence, product hierarchy/reporting) and product obsolescence (PP5S, support for growth initiatives that involve phase-out)
- Drive execution of temporary countermeasures to problems even before root cause is determined to maintain customer satisfaction
Degree level: Bachelor's degree required; MBA or post grad Marketing / Sales training highly desirable.
4 years previous experience in product management preferable
Experience with Oceanographic / Water Quality instrumentation including physical oceanographic sensors and biogeochemical sensors preferable
Proven ability to work independently and proactively
Proven ability to lead a functional team and work cross-functionally with other functional groups and to adapt to new situations. Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning or project management skills
In-depth analytical skills in gathering and interpreting data, formulating conclusions, and developing strategies and actionable conclusions based on analysis
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Title: Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Reports To: Service Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Potential Next Assignments: Customer Service Rep
The successful candidate for Shipping & Receiving will be able utilizing knowledge of SB&D shipping procedures to verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments into the Service Center while assisting other parts of the center during S&R non-productive hours. They will be a team player and willing to go beyond duties assigned and take the initiative to help out where needed.
Able to work a regular schedule of 40 hours per week
Able to work additional hours as needed to meet customer demands
Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent;
Possess a valid driver's license and a good driving record;
Operate with a high degree of integrity and accountability
Follow verbal instructions and use simple math
Ability to demonstrate superior customer service and salesmanship;
Knowledge of Microsoft applications; Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook;
Ability to read and write English
Maintain appropriate conduct in and out of the service center environment when representing Stanley Black & Decker;
Adhere to the company's service policies at all times;
Ability to read and comprehend operations system procedures and computer reports;
Able to learn our products, their applications, care and proper maintenance as well as become well versed in our discounts, pricing policies, product prices and product programs.
utilizing knowledge of SB&D shipping procedures to verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments into the Service Center;
preparing items for shipment
identify information to confirm against invoices, orders and/or other records;
unpacking and examining incoming shipments, rejecting damaged items, recording shortages
keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times;
Assist with inventory control;
substitute as a Van Driver when needed (if applicable);
Sales & Client Relations:
corresponding with shipper and/or customers to rectify damages and shortages;
customer service interaction, answering phones;
Conducts customer sales and service both at the counter and via phone;
Safe Work Practices:
- Achieve Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) goals set for the center by the division;
- maintaining the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations;
be familiar with and able to interpret packing slips, enter into the computer the correct information, to acknowledge receipt of the goods into the purchase order and processing database;
Cover the front counter for CSR breaks and as needed during peak hours
Misc. tasks as assigned;
Acct Mgr 1, Enterprise Direct Sales
Responsible for providing strategic account management and financial
sales leadership for an assigned portfolio of existing mid-market
customers. Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific
named account customers, including identification of incremental revenue
opportunities and retention of embedded base services. Responsible for
overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction in
addition to delivering annual customer revenue and retention objectives.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
Drive results and growth
Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing
of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and alignment
of Comcast Business Services with assigned accounts.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of the
assigned customers as it relates to Advanced Voice, Metro Ethernet or
other Business Class products, as appropriate.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation
point for any customer issues that arise.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and services
to local and Regional accounts in the Enterprise and mid-market segment.
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, and Operations leadership to develop
specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts needs and an
overall strategy to optimize sales and retention opportunities.
- Position and sell Comcast Business Class services across multiple
organizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executive
- Management of existing revenue, sales oppoortunities, quota, funnels
and forecasts consistent with Region, Division, and Corporate sales,
service, and operational goals and objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Business, Communications, or Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Sability is looking for experienced professionals to join our HCM Managed Services team. As a Sability Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for the accurate processing and reconciliation of our Ultimate Software/UltiPro clients’ payroll within our Managed Services team. You will provide timely and accurate financial information while engaging in the day-to-day payroll operations. The Payroll Specialist will possess significant experience in multi-state payroll processing, the ability to multi-task within multiple services where required and work in a challenging and ever-changing environment to deliver exceptional service to improve the satisfaction and retention of our clients.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing, audit and related processes for our clients, including special projects and quarter and year end audits. Performs basic analysis & research related to payroll processing
- Assist the Team Lead and Manager in reconciling all inputs & outputs of payroll processing & ensuring that all requirements are met
- Builds relationships of trust, respect and partnership with client contacts by providing exceptional client service
- Identify areas of client dissatisfaction and escalate to Team Lead and/or Payroll Manager
- Maintain high-level awareness of client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and executes to meet their requirement
- Develops and maintains awareness of SOC 1 controls and accountable for compliance at each task performed
- Handles the setup and execution of new payroll cycles including any manual HR or Pay Data Entry
- Perform pre-calculation audits by running and analyzing reports and making the necessary corrections based on the findings
- Run variance reports and review the accuracy of the payroll data along with individual transactions input
- Perform payroll balancing by running reports, investigating variances and determine action to be taken on variances
- Process prior period adjustments, inclusive of manual checks, stop payments, and reversals
- Assist client in preparation for quarter/year-end processing
- Assist client with their annual enrollment with testing and performing applicable end dating activities
- Experience working with automated multi-corporation, multi-state, payroll processing with in-depth knowledge of payroll tax and accounting principles plus wage and hour laws.
- Experience working with UltiPro is preferred
- Strong verbal and written client services skills
- Must possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail with the ability to manage deadlines
- Proficient in using PC with MS Office applications especially Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and team oriented with ability to collaborate and effectively work within cross functional teams
- Human Resource and Payroll Experience with a Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC), Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and/or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred
- Associate degree in Business Administration or Accounting (or equivalent in education and experience)
Sability is a Human Capital Management strategy and software services company. We specialize in HCM and WFM System Selection, Design, Implementation and Managed Services of systems such as Ultimate Software UltiPro, Kronos, Infor Workbrain, and Ceridian Dayforce. Our mission is to help clients maximize the value of their investment in their HCM systems by applying superior business process knowledge, project management, and software expertise to deliver exceptional business solutions. Experienced HCM consultants and payroll specialists choose Sability for our flexible work environment and sense of pride and ownership in the success of our clients. We offer virtual fulltime employment opportunities across the US and Canada and are a five-time recipient of SHRM’s “When Work Works” award for workplace flexibility. As a high-growth company, we have also been recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 and on of Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Best Workplaces.
Lead Unity Developer - Unity, C#
Job Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
Salary: $100k - $140k + Bonus
Skills: Unity, Team Leadership Skills, C#, Profiling and Performance Optimization, VR Development, AR Development, Automation, Batch Scripting
Located just outside Atlanta in beautiful Peachtree Corners, GA, we are an exciting and fast growing software development company looking to reinvent the relationship between people and technology by allowing the user to interact with technology in the manner they desire, with elegant ease and amazing power. Our state of the art software technology takes full advantage of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning to recognize and build relationships between any type of information on the fly, thus eliminating the constraints of traditional databases and software. The result is a revolutionary product that allows people to fly through and interact with anything - from knowledge and communication, to entire self-aware cities. In short, we are re-thinking computers from the ground up; changing the relationship between people and technology.
Due to current growth and demand for our latest innovations, we are currently looking for strong Unity Development Team Lead. The ideal candidate will have a solid background working with the Unity Game Engine, experience developing with C#, as well as strong team leadership skills. A background in Virtual Reality Development and Augmented Reality Development is helpful, as is any experience with automation, batch scripting, and/or continuous integration.
If this sounds like a match for you, apply today or send your resume directly to ! We are actively interviewing this week and next week.
What You Will Be Doing
- Take a leadership role within a team of Unity developers.
- Collaborate with other teams, including a cloud-based data team, a sales and marketing team, and a vision team to understand requirements, deliver features, and solve problems.
- Partner with other teams to provide long-term roadmaps.
- Develop and grow your teammates potential.
- Aid in the architecture and implementation of our product functionality.
What You Need for this Position
Must Have Skills:
1.) 5+ years of Software Development experience is required.
2.) 3+ Years of experience with Unity Game Engine development.
3.) Experience with profiling and performance optimization.
4.) Experience with automation, batch scripting, and/or continuous integration.
5.) Debugging, problem solving, graphics, and communication skills.
6.) B.S./M.S. in CS, CpE or EE
Nice to have, but not required:
1.) VR Development Experience
2.) AR Development Experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary ($100k - $140k DOE)
- Exceptional Benefits:
- Excellent insurance benefits (Medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- 401 (k) plan
- Generous holidays
- Generous and growing vacation benefits
- Performance and/or profit based bonuses
- On-going training
- Educational assistance compensation
- Work for a well-funded company that is reinventing the relationship between people and technology.
So, if you are a Unity Team Lead with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We have an immediate opening for an Oral Surgeon to extract wisdom teeth 8 days a month for our busy practice in Norcross, GA. We have two fully equipped surgical suites and instruments provided. Compensation will be based on production and patient satisfaction. The current monthly revenues average about $50k with potential growth. We provide complete support with our highly trained office staff.The operational and administrative aspects of the practice are handled by Crawford Orthodontic Care, enabling you to be able to focus time and energy on providing quality patient care.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Completed an Oral Surgery Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on oral surgery
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
- Interest in providing dental care to children
- A passion for educating patients about dental health.
- Compassion and a strong desire to care for underserved families.
This opportunity has great growth and earnings potential in a patient centered atmosphere.
Contact: Kendra Crum 7707133627 or email:
Office Manager/Business Admin
Our client, an on-demand printing and fulfillment business is seeking a Human Resources Manager/Business Manager role to join their growing team. Our client offers a fun and entrepreneurial environment with the opportunity to see all sides of the business but most significantly HR, Administration, and Communications.
- Manage third party staffing agency including onboarding, training, time clock changes and exceptions, access badges, performance reports, etc.
- Manage employee benefits program including selection, renewal, negotiations and administration.
- Manage overall employee recruiting process. Identify new methods (i.e. employee referral program) and channels for hiring production supervisors, leads and labor.
- Develop and implement team building initiatives to enhance overall culture including employee celebrations, anniversary party, community projects, newsletters, etc.
- Develop and implement employee and contractor onboarding program.
- Develop and implement an annual employee review process.
- Manage the rollout and implementation of production team rules and guidelines.
- Assist with payroll and expense reimbursement processing.
- Responsible for employee/contractor safety training and administration.
- Assist with facility audits and social compliance requests.
- Responsible for office and building security (i.e. access badges, alarm system, cameras, etc.).
- Responsible for all facility vendor services including cleaning, trash, recycling, coffee, etc.
- Provide project management support facility relocation, expansion and/or improvements.
- Provide administrative support to Management Team as needed.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Must be detailed, organized, and a strong communicator.
- Energetic and positive personality.
- Ability to prioritize and respond quickly to new challenges.
- Experience with office engagement culture-building programs.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!