North Andover Job Description Sample
Small, friendly dental office practice serving families in Lawrence is looking for a part-time Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) Tuesdays, Thursdays and some Saturdays. Hours are 9am-6pm weekdays and 8am-1pm on Saturdays. $49-$55/hour DOE.
We provide the most convenient, seamless end-to-end self service platform in the industry to help healthcare facilities instantly find and hire qualified professionals for both temporary and permanent positions.
Please visit our website at Stynt.com to find out what we do.
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
We are a family-owned company looking for a quality person to join our sales team. We have been in business since 1987. We are a full service asphalt milling, reclaiming and grading company serving New England and New York. We are currently recruiting for an Outside Sales Representative for Northeast Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
· Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
· Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
· Ability to close the deal, execute all details and see the job through completion
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and Garrity owners
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
· Continuously improve through feedback
· Strong knowledge of Cold Planing, Reclaiming, and Grading Disciplines
· Proven work experience as a sales representative
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority and female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Apply: Garrity Asphalt Reclaiming
22 Peters Rd
Bloomfield, CT 06002
· Send resumes & salary requirements to:
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Landscape Maintenance Laborer
Hiring experienced landscapers in Bellerica, MA. Wage based on experience.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Mow or edge lawns, using power mowers or edgers.
- Shovel snow from walks, driveways, or parking lots and spread salt in those areas.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Gather and remove litter.
- Maintain or repair tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites, or other grounds features.
- Minimum of 1 year experience commercial landscaping
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid Drivers licence with Experience pulling trailer a plus
Cdl-A OTR Company Solo Truck Driver
Solo Company OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Summitt Trucking – Run 2700-3100 Miles/Week!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $50K plus annually to start
Earn .40-.48 cpm starting rate with .05 cpm when hauling hazmat
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
.005 CPM raise every 6 months
Additional pay for detention, lay over and stops
Company reimburses driver for obtaining Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
Bonuses for 1st Hazmat and Tanker Loads
Average 2700-3100 miles/week
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Pet and passenger policies
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
New England ABA, a leading provider of ABA therapy in the Greater Boston area, is currently seeking a full time BCBA!
What we offer at New England ABA
Highly competitive salary! New England ABA will never lose an amazing candidate over pay rate and will match or exceed any competitive offers.
Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision) for all full time BCBAs.
Sign on bonus offered.
Professional Development yearly stipend to attend conferences, seminars, etc.
Unique monthly employee incentive program.
The chance to join a growing practice with great career growth potential for interested BCBAs. Our culture is one of collaboration, consistent communication, and support for all of our staff.
Small/manageable caseloads focused on clinical quality.
Caseload located in specific region to reduce travel distance and time.
Flexible scheduling and ability to work remotely or in office setting during morning and early afternoon hours.
Our in house office support team handles all billing, scheduling and other administrative tasks so our BCBAs can focus solely on delivering state of the art ABA therapy to our clients!
Part-time positions available!
Looking to make an impact in the lives of children, adolescents and their families living with Autism? Would you like to join a thriving ABA practice where you can build a career?
BCBAs at New England ABA provide clinical oversight to Behavior Technicians in the field. Duties include writing behavior intervention plans, establishing how goals are targeted, structuring sessions in a productive manner, evaluating Behavior Technician’s clinical growth and mastery of professional development goals and other clinically related tasks. Our BCBAs are leaders within our organization who help grow our staff by leading trainings and providing workshops. Most client sessions are from 3-8PM providing flexible scheduling during morning and early afternoon hours. Perfect opportunity for a BCBA working in a school district looking to grow their career!
Current licensed applied behavior analyst (LABA) in the state of Massachusetts required.
2-5 years working directly with children and adolescents with ASD required.
Experience with VB, PECS, DTT, PRT and ESDM a plus.
What we are looking for
Positive, solution focused attitude.
Our culture is one of an open minded, family first approach.
Leadership skills needed to fill potential management roles within the practice.
Strong knowledge of ABA fundamentals and a person centered approach to therapy
Interested in professional growth through the use of a growth oriented mindset.
Proven track record of growth and success in prior employment.
New England ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Bilingual Patient Admissions Representative
Sutherland Healthcare Solutions is thrilled to announce that we are now hiring Full-Time and Per Diem Patient Admissions Representatives!
We are a multi-national, technology-enabled process transformation enterprise, committed to providing business-cycle support solutions for major business leaders. If you are looking to join a team committed to stability and success, let’s hear from you!
We need you to:
• Work directly with patients to accurately obtain benefit information, co-pay, co-insurance, out/in network benefits, patient authorization, and pre-authorization within an ER setting
• Organize and prioritize multiple projects, activities and deadlines
• Uphold confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA regulations
• Work positively and productively in a fast-paced environment
• Have strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Interact with clients and company professionals with mutual respect and professionalism
To join us you’ll need:
• A High School diploma or GED
• Must be fully bilingual – Spanish and English
• Ability to type a minimum of 45 WPM (a must)
• CPAT certification (preferred)
• Knowledge of obtaining benefit information, co-pay, co-insurance, out/in network benefits, authorization and pre-authorization preferred
• 3-5 years’ related work experience preferred
• Previous experience in a hospital setting a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience working with Microsoft Excel
Sutherland is a drug free workplace.
Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs over 38,000 professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. To learn more, please visit us at www.sutherlandglobal.com.
Nurse And Nurse Aide Positions
We are looking for Dual state licenses for both NH and Mass.
Are you awesome? Want a sign on bonus? Our Facilities want you!!
Are you looking for a greater flexibility with your work schedule? You decide how many hours you want to work. We serve hospitals, rehabs and SNF facilities. Positions available for RN's, LPN's and LNA's.
Immediate needs throughout New Hampshire!!
Six months experience for nurse aides, CPR, current state license and up to date TB, Physical and immunization records.
We offer a flexible work schedule that is ideal for any work/life balance desired, and we specialize in placements for Nurses and Nurse Assistants in Long Term Care and Rehab settings.
We also offer Medical Benefits to our employees working full time, as well as training opportunities to help advance their careers!
Give us a call or find us on our web page/Facebook to learn more about all the great opportunities Northeast Med Staff has to offer!
Caviar Driver Part Time - Boston
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
- Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
- What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
- How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
- What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am-11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
- How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
- Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
and BACH_a33d1a previously your
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!