North Andover Job Description Sample
CDL A Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
We are a family-owned company looking for a quality person to join our sales team. We have been in business since 1987. We are a full service asphalt milling, reclaiming and grading company serving New England and New York. We are currently recruiting for an Outside Sales Representative for Northeast Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
· Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
· Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
· Ability to close the deal, execute all details and see the job through completion
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and Garrity owners
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
· Continuously improve through feedback
· Strong knowledge of Cold Planing, Reclaiming, and Grading Disciplines
· Proven work experience as a sales representative
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority and female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Apply: Garrity Asphalt Reclaiming
22 Peters Rd
Bloomfield, CT 06002
· Send resumes & salary requirements to:
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of process manufacturing, field instrumentation, control system installation and implementation expertise in all of the following project phases: Requirements documentation, detailed design generation, implementation, system integration, testing and on-site startup. Plans and coordinates technical design and engineering implementation of project work.
- Design, configuration, integration and implementation of process control solutions for various industries.
- Develop P&IDs and loop descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment.
- Develop User Requirement Specifications.
- Develop software and hardware design specifications.
- Design, write, implement, test and document PLC and HMI software.
- Develop control system validation/testing protocols.
- Specify and purchase process instrumentation.
- Specify and purchase PLCs, drives, and other electrical components and equipment.
- Develop electrical panel schematics.
- Develop scope of supply documents.
- Assist with estimates of man-hours required to complete projects.
- Manage automation projects as assigned.
- Monitor progress of projects.
- Install, test, and start-up control systems on-site.
- Train operators and engineers on control systems.
- A Bachelors degree in Chemical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in either a consulting engineering firm or in an operating engineering environment.
- Thorough knowledge of process instrumentation and control systems.
- Experience working with a variety of control systems including DDC, DCS and PLCs.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the National Electric Code (NEC) and international standards.
- Experience designing and programming control systems with emphasis on PLCs, SCADA or HMI systems.
- Experience in commissioning and startup of control systems is required.
- Ability to work with plant engineers, external vendors, operators and management to manage projects and assignments is essential.
- Ability to troubleshoot control systems from the field element up through operator interfaces and databases.
- Experience with control system networking technologies and PC networking technology.
- Experience working with SQL Server, Oracle, or other relational databases.
- Experience with Visual Basic scripting.
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, .Net, and C++ languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Experience in biotech/pharma, water, wastewater, medical device, or the food industry is required.
- Experience with Emerson Delta V DCS is a plus.
- Specific knowledge of cGMPs and batch process control in the life science industry with validation experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 requirements is a plus.
Hardware & Software:
- Experience with HMI/SCADA packages such as: iFix, GE Cimplicity, Iconics Genesis, Rockwell RSView, Rockwell FactoryTalk View, or Wonderware.
- Experience with Batch systems such as: Proficy Batch Execution, or FactoryTalk Batch.
- Experience with PLCs such as: Rockwell, GE Fanuc, Siemens, or Modicon.
- Experience with: Foundation Fieldbus, DeviceNet, Asi Bus, or Profibus is a plus.
Our experience focuses on the design, construction, commissioning, startup and validation of both regulated and non-regulated manufacturing facilities. Our solutions are based on industry knowledge gained through operational experience in the Engineering, Maintenance, and IT areas. We add value to our customers’ bottom line by completing projects on schedule and within budget constraints.
Fieldstone represents a local, high growth medical devices company looking to add to their growing Project Management Office team. The ideal candidate will have experience in manufacturing or product development interacting with engineering and quality. The PMO is responsible for the cross-functional management of selected critical product development programs and projects. Working with team members from many different locations across the globe, the PMO is part of a Product Division that fosters a dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial environment focused on leveraging cutting-edge technology to develop industry-leading products.
As a Project Manager, you will be the key point of contact for all project and/or program related activities. You will oversee the successful definition, development and delivery of projects, adhering to critical processes, standards, and best practices, in order to provide on time delivery and significant value to our partners and clients.
Status: Full-time with Benefits
· Leads, manages, coordinates, and reports on multiple projects.
· Assembles and drives cross-functional project teams, identifies resources needed and develops detailed project plans and schedules to ensure on-time completion of projects.
· Communicates frequently with team members and senior business stakeholders regarding project status and identifies and resolves project problems, issues and risks
· Two-Seven years of project management experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
· PMP certification is a plus.
· Basic understanding of Design Controls and Operations (GMP, Process Validation etc) is
We Train Satellite TV Technicians/Installers!
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies?
Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling.
At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!What s in it for you?Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!Have 3 days off per week we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary
Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.For more information, please click here.Skills
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:Excellent written and verbal communication skills.High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.Cable industry experience is a plus.
Associated topics: field installation, field service, field service technician, field technician, install, installation, installation technician, mount, technician
Account Executive - Ri/Ma
The Worksite Account Executive position provides an opportunity to work with professionals during regular business hours. We are seeking licensed insurance professionals with accident & health insurance experience to join our rapidly growing Worksite Solutions group, a division of Combined Insurance. Opportunities are available for Account Executives. This is a Business-to-Business (not individual) marketing and sales opportunity.
Combined Insurance, a recognized leader in supplemental insurance, is a division of Chubb. Chubb is the world s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Qualified candidates will be trained in our top-notch sales school to market our products and services to Employers, Affinity Groups & Associations, Payroll Partners, TPA's and the insurance brokerage community. To qualify for this opportunity, candidates must:
- Understand the supplemental insurance marketplace.
- Have professional presence, presentation and communication skills as you will be selling directly to Business owners and Executives.
- Possess a hard work ethic and work well independently with little supervision.
- Be highly motivated to build a successful portfolio of clients.
- Focus on the customer providing superior customer service before and after sale.
The Worksite Specialist position is an elite opportunity to work with professionals during business hours. You will become a W-2 employee with full Chubb benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and supplemental insurance plans. We offer paid training, generous commissions and bonus structure.
Your new career starts with a week of training in our Chicago home office, followed by field training with a worksite professional to help you launch your career. Additionally you will be assigned existing corporate accounts to service.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hold an active Life and Health Insurance License in your state or be willing to obtain one
Have experience in business to business sales and working with business professionals
Have excellent presentation and communication skills
Be a road warrior and maintain high business activity
Job Posting - Aug 25, 2015
Travel Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU - Critical Care Unit - RN (Lawrenc
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Xfinity Career Opportunity
Engaging in Door-To-Door sales for Comcast in residential areas and setting appointments for installations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Frequent walking/standing for 4-6 hours per day
Must be comfortable speaking in person with homeowners face-to-face
Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
Must be 18 or over
Door-to-Door Experience with Outside Sales focus preferred but not required
Energetic, eager & passionate
Reliable & Trustworthy
Must have reliable transportation to get to/from our office on work days
Flexibility to work evenings & weekends
1+ years in a sales related role a plus but not required
May be subject to drug screening.
Must pass Standard Security/Background RAPIDGate (Government) Clearance.
Demonstrates a commitment to provide superior customer service.
Must have a valid driver's license
This position requires significant outdoor work under varying field conditions.
Outside Sales Representative Needed
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!