North Andover Job Description Sample
Sr. EDI Analyst/Developer
Location: Franklin, New Hampshire
- Prepare plant financial statements and other month end reporting requirements
- Work closely as the financial business partner to the Site Controller and Director of Operations for the facility to identify and measure ways for improving the profitability of the business
- Monitor, analyze, investigate, and report variances to standard, budget, and prior periods, as well as recommend corrective/ improvement actions
- Provide meaningful, timely financial analysis of business performance and opportunities
- Coordinate and lead the development of annual operating plan and multi-year strategic plans
- Develop and maintain accurate cost records (setting costing rates at site level), as well as support the North America annual standards cost roll and ad hoc adjustments to standards during the year
- Perform product costing and profitability analysis, including make/ buy assessments
- Perform month end financial close process for manufacturing operations such as month end journal entries and reconciliations
- Prepare/ Present monthly financial review for Site Management
- Prepare weekly financial performance projections as well as formal quarterly forecast updates
- Compile, maintain, and review operation metrics (KPI’s) for Site Management
- Analyze capital investment requests and ensure healthy returns on investment while managing risks
- Provide support for the Site’s Inventory reporting requirements and reduction efforts
- Coordinate inventory cycle count program, audit results, and ensure overall program compliance
- Ensure maintenance of accurate and complete financial records in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, GAAP, and Client Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Ensure a strong system of internal controls exists and is properly monitored
- Develop and maintain local accounting policies and procedures as necessary
- Provide financial measurement support for site projects (i.e. VAVE, Productivity, Cost Reduction, etc.)
- Responsible for oversite and leadership of a staff of 1 individual and indirect support of other
- Provide proactive/ unsolicited consultation, interpretation and education of complex financial and operation matters to various Manufacturing Department leaders to drive business decisions
- BS/BA in Accounting or related BS/BA degree with equivalent experience. CPA or MBA preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role, managerial role in finance or accounting for a manufacturing company
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of financial performance drivers, accounting principles, procedures and systems with a solid understanding of accounting and internal controls
- Capable of researching, retrieving, organizing, and summarizing data to prepare reports, financial journal entries, and financial analysis
- Highest ethical standards and values
- Desire to lead and hold him/herself accountable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with ERP and financial systems; QAD and Hyperion are a plus
- Travel requirements are 10% or less.
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.
Inside Application Engineer
ACV Field Application Engineer - East
Location: North Andover, Massachusetts
Electrical Outside Sales
Substitute Teacher, Full Time, Massachusetts
Substitute Teacher, Part Time, Massachusetts
Supervisor Or Lead Collections - Government (Full Time)
Software Developer, Data Conversion
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company that helps our clients achieve Agile Social Impact. For 20 years, our business has been to provide innovative software and services in the most secure and efficient way. We are proud to have hundreds of clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. In the last twelve months alone, we’ve processed over $6.5 billion and more than 50 million volunteer hours. Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is donated via CyberGrants software.
Use your technological abilities for good and go home every night knowing the work you’ve done has positively impacted millions of people around the world. Join CyberGrants’ team of passionate and innovative professionals today!
Responsible for supporting technical components resulting from client implementations for existing business, for facilitating routine manual and automated processes, as well as for initiatives related to extending existing client programs on a limited basis. Responsible for resolving Production issues for our internal and external business partners. Possesses a strong understanding of the capabilities of the CyberGrants software offerings. This individual is responsible for learning the system sufficient to be viewed as an expert resource.
- Defines and converts legacy databases in support of new client implementations and ad-hoc requests.
- Supports technical development components of existing client programs and new client implementations.
- Resolves technical issues related to custom and standard CG software offering.
- Develops multi-tiered technical solutions integrating front-end, server-side, and database code.
- Defines, develops, and supports inbound and outbound data feeds (Flat File/Plain Text, SOAP/REST APIs) in support of client programs.
- Develops and supports custom reporting solutions in response to ad-hoc requests from client and CyberGrants Client Managers.
- Educates internal contacts of feature/functions available to them.
- Suggest new or enhanced processes/procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to be a quality individual contributor and team member.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to learn quickly and research new technology or skills area when needed.
- Participates openly and constructively in code peer review and other quality control activities.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to be flexible and think out-of-the-box.
- Identifies potential or disproportionate risk in requests from internal business partner or client requests and recommends alternatives.
- 4-6 years of demonstrated experience with relational database systems and technologies (preferably Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL, Data Conversion and ETL Tools, etc.)
- Ability to implement complex solutions requiring multi-tiered development.
- Strong problem-solving skills and time management skills
- Ability to learn frameworks quickly and independently
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a multi-discipline team
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure while meeting deadlines
- 1+ years data conversion/migration experience (using ETL or other tools)
- Strong relational database experience and understanding (queries, joins, performance, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Work with smart and engaged co-workers
- Be a part of a culture that strives for innovation
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package – including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401K
- Unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Pajama Day, extra vacation day on your birthday, and more
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!