North Attleboro Job Description Sample
This is a two week assignment and looking to start someone ASAP.
The job entails reviewing and auditing data generated through Quickbooks reports. The auditor will validate data on those reports to ensure numbers match.
Automotive Service Appointment Coordinator
Service BDC Appointment Coordinator
Automotive Service Appointment Coordinator
First Auto Group is looking for an experienced person to work in our Service BDC department answering phones, making outbound calls, suggesting recommended maintenance to customers and set them up with an appointment according to our shop schedule.
40-45 hour work week includes Saturday's.
Great benefits, vacation.
Experience is a plus but will train! Immediate opening!
Apply by responding to this email
Travel Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical - Med/Surg RN (North Attleb
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Experience In Food Industry, Restaurant, Bar, Hotel, Or Events?
Restaurant / Bar Work, Server, Waitress / Waiter, Host / Hostess, Food / Hospitality Industry?
Do you feel like you just need that opportunity to progress and learn valuable new skills and test yourself?
Well here, we are committed to growth and development of people, and our clients are looking for us to continually expand to keep up with market growth. We want to give hard working people who simply want to achieve more, the chance to do just that!
We are looking for individuals from a background in bar work, waiting tables, hospitality, catering, hotel work, reception or similar that would consider a career in marketing, sales, leadership, business or management. If you are looking for a Career Opportunity? We encourage you to get in touch with us!
Our management team, our clients and our network of business partners offer product training workshops, conferences, seminars and on-site developmental opportunities, so no experience is required.
Our teams are responsible for day-to-day professional client representation to spread awareness and expand their customer base. You will be interacting with prospective clients in a face-to-face and personal fashion.
We believe in a business philosophy of:
• Advancement based on results, not seniority
• 100% Advancement from within with clear targets
• Your attitude and work ethic will determine your career path
• Performance-based earnings above the local average
• Social and travel related incentives for top performers
Our Environment consists of:
• Teamwork and friendly competition
• Like-minded people working towards a common goal
• A productive place to learn and build business relationships
We would like to meet with you as soon as possible to discuss our openings and your career goals in more detail. When sending your application, please be sure to include your phone number and email address so we can respond to you in a timely manner.
Apply now to take the next step towards the future you deserve!
If you have experience in the following areas please apply: entry level sales assistant, marketing and sales, customer service marketing or sales entry level sales, entry level marketing, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, customer service sales & marketing administrator, sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales management, sales manager, marketing management, marketing manager, sales director, director of sales, director of sales promotions, distribution sales, district sales, field rep, field representative, sales rep, sales representative, marketing rep, marketing representative, field sales, sales supervisor, independent sales consultant, inside sales, outside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales, sales account manager, internet sales, sales account executive, sales account manager, marketing account manager, marketing account representative, account rep, account representative, manufacturers sales representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandize manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, regional sales manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, client relations, pr, public relations, retail sales, retail store staff, promotional sales, other, marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail, restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager Entry level sales Entry level sales person Entry level sales rep Outside sales Entry level outside sales rep Outside sales rep Sales and marketing Team player Sales Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, advertising sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson full time, part time, New York, Manhattan, NY, New York City, Financial District, sports, sports marketing, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Graduate Sales techniques Leading, coaching & motivating Business administration Human resource management Public relations Finance Advertising Public speaking Restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager Entry level sales Entry level sales person Entry level sales rep Outside sales Entry level outside sales rep Outside sales rep Sales and marketing Team player Sales Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, business in New York, New York businesses, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management, Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service advisor, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship advisor, customer relationship management, marketing research, marketing programs, promotional marketing, marketing management, customer service business people, customer service, customer service representative, customer service and sales, customer service associate, customer service manager, customer service account manager, customer service account representative, customer service account executive, business to business customer service, b2b customer service, customer service and consulting, customer service relationship, customer relations, customer relations manager, customer relationship manager, customer service and relationship, customer service professional, customer service and consulting, customer service for businesses, customer service and account management, customer service and account sales, international customer service, national customer service, national customer service account manager, national customer service account executive, customer service for sports, athletics and customer service, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Graduate Sales
Regional Sales Manager (Technical Sales Engineering Manager)
iAutomation, an innovative, high technology solutions provider of industrial automation components, has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager in the Northeast. iAutomation’s product portfolio includes machine control, motion control, sensing, vision, safety systems, and mechatronic systems. We offer innovative engineered systems and services to provide a complete automation solution.
The candidate will report to a Director of Sales and be responsible for managing the customers and resources within the RI/MA territory, including Sales Engineers, Application Engineers, and having key account responsibility, while executing the iAutomation sales strategy. A successful RSM will drive revenue and margin growth through strategy, management, monitoring, and reporting of sales activity within their team. In addition, you will work with Product Managers, Operations staff, Customer Service teams, and other sales management to assure a positive customer experience. This position requires a high level of activity and use of our CRM system (NetSuite) to manage your territory. A solid understanding of our product and solution offering, as well as the Industrial Automation marketplace is essential.
- Minimum of a four-year Engineering degree in a relevant field such as Mechanical or Electrical
- 7 +years’ experience in industrial automation sales
- Relevant experience selling similar or related products to our portfolio is a plus.
- The ability to manage and mentor junior members is essential to success in this role.
- Proven experience in implementing sales strategy, penetrating new potential clients, forming relationships, and growing sales dollars is crucial to your success.
- Principals ONLY - No Recruiters Please
iAutomation Supports Equal Opportunity Employment & Diversity
Biology Tutors (North Attleboro,Ma)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
Outside Sales Representative
Outside sales representative
Busy aerial lift equipment rental company in North Attleboro is looking for an outside sales rep to help grow our business. We service Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut with a full line of scissor lifts, boom lifts and forklifts. This full time position requires knowledge of the product line with a strong desire to build lasting relationships with current and potential new customers.
Responsibilities to include:
- Identify customer needs and satisfy them profitably.
- Work independently to develop prospective customers and daily itinerary.
- Maintain existing customer base through effective follow-up and customer service skills.
- Monitor customer’s sales and volume increases and decreases.
- Maintain specific contracts and pricing for identified customers.
- Introduce new items to customers and suggestively sell promotional items.
- Follow through with customer requests.
- Maintain open communications with other Sales Associates.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication to solve problems and satisfy customer’s needs.
- Attend sales meetings as required
Employer paid health benefits
Paid time off
Retail Customer Service Representative
Essential Innovations, Inc. is currently seeking a Retail Customer Service Representative The Retail Customer Service Representative will interact with customers to answer general inquiries, resolves issues, and acquire new accounts. The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image both in our office and in our clients’ atmospheres and uphold a can-do attitude at all times.
Customer Service Representative
· Provide excellent customer service to all clients/customers and maintain adequate appointment times
· Report any new customer acquisitions or account changes to the Director of Operations
· Resolve customer support related issues and provide customers with proper solutions to their concerns
· At least 1+ year experience in an office, retail, or other customer service environment
· Strong communication skills
· Basic office etiquette
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Essential Innovations, is one of the few companies built on the value of team work. Our corporate environment is like no other, because we incorporate excitement and high energy into daily office routine. We firmly believe that with job satisfaction comes a higher success rate, not only for the team but for the company as a whole.
Because of this philosophy, we have experienced exponential growth over the last year. We will be conducting interviews out of our Pawtucket, RI office.
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Experienced Automotive Finance Manager (Tsp)
A distinguished Automotive Dealership is seeking a full time F&I Manager to add to our growing team. Candidates for this opportunity can either be experienced or entry level.
The ideal candidate for the F&I position will have an outgoing personality and positive attitude, along with an expertise of building strong relationships with customers. The Finance Manager is required to review each customer’s credit application, present financing options, and prepare the delivery documentation.
· Determine the customer’s need for finance and payment options
· Present service contracts, GAP and other beneficial ancillary programs
· Prepare paperwork and finalize financial transactions in a legal and ethical manner to ensure a strong lender relationship
· Achieve monthly forecasts for F&I income, penetration levels, and customer service
· Maintain a high customer satisfaction level
· Self-motivated and high-energy personality
· Strong attention to details and works well in a process driven environment
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
· Must pass a background check and drug screen
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!