North Attleboro Job Description Sample
We are looking for an Automotive Mechanicto join our team in North Attleboro, MA and throughout Massachusetts. You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles. We are a full service auto repair shop.
- Repair automobiles and light passenger trucks
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
AT SULLIVAN TIRE YOU WON'T HAVE A JOB, YOU'LL HAVE A CAREER!
Remote English Teacher - Qkids
Employment type: Contract, part-time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Remote, online
Hours: 6-19 hours/week
Rate: $16-20 USD/hr
ABOUT US: Employer is a national leader in cross-cultural E-learning, teaching English to over 100,000 Chinese elementary and secondary school students through a patented and effective gaming platform that connects students and teachers in real time. Guiding students through a curriculum of fun, dynamic, and engaging narrative gaming adventures, English teachers from the United States and Canada lead students to English mastery from the comfort of their own homes.
Employer provides incredible workplace flexibility that caters to any schedule. We are ready to build lasting growth for both students and teachers. With your help, we can continue to impact cross-cultural communication positively. Join today, and let's shape the future of E-Learning together!
- Teach English to Chinese children between 5 - 12 years of age through Employer’ interactive software program. Knowledge of Chinese is not necessary. Each class is 30 minutes. All curricula are preset and incorporated with animated characters and games. There is paid training before orientation. Further training and support is provided along with your coursework.
- Available to teach a minimum of 6 hours (12 classes) per week. There are 19 hours (38 classes) available weekly.
[Our class time slots]
7 days a week- Morning Eastern Time (AM - EST): 5:40-6:10, 6:20-6:50, 7:00-7:30, 7:40-8:10
Plus Friday and Saturday- Night Eastern Time (PM - EST): 7:40-8:10, 8:20-8:50, 9:00-9:30, 9:40-10:10 10:20-10:50
- Native fluency English speakers who are based in United States, Canada. This is due to the limitation of our internet server and we do not discriminate against nationality.
- Earned a degree or currently enrolled in a university program.
- Prior teaching experience or experience with early childhood education.
If you are invited to our hiring process, we will ask for 3 pieces of hiring materials including your available time slots, computer spec, and an introduction video including your level of education, any experience working with children or as a teacher, and 1 minute of a teacher read-aloud.
This opportunity: Contract, Part-time, Work from home, Online, Work online, Tutor, English Teacher, Students
Appliance Supervisor - Emerald Sq Mall
Job Purpose Position Description:
Appliance Supervisors are responsible for driving sales and profit by creating an outstanding customer experience through a combination of in?depth product knowledge, a passion for customer service, building clientele and achieving individual sales objectives.
Accountable for consistently prospecting, providing customer service, achieving sales and service objectives to-drive profitable sales growth.
Proactively interact with customers in a friendly manner, determines customer needs, provides recommendations, and assists customers in making decisions about desired products or services.
Informs customers of key product attributes to build interest in the merchandise/brand and to build clientele.
Actively listens to customer requests and issues to find solutions and deliver a positive customer experience that results in a sale.
Ensure products are displayed according to core standards.
Partners with other associates to replenish department and/or takes personal action to replenish products/displays from stock room.
Responsible for training, coaching and developing associates on the company's core standards to ensure customers receive exceptional service.
Skills & Characteristics:
Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what's right; take action with energy and urgency
High school diploma or equivalent
2 Years Appliance Sales Experience
Experience with computers and web-based systems
3 + yrs. of customer service experience in a fast-paced retail environment
Experienced in training and coaching others on selling techniques
Job Title: Appliance Supervisor
- Emerald Sq Mall
Location: North Attleboro, MA, United States
- Emerald Sq Mall 1019 S Washington St
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Plano, Texas SDL2017
This position is working within the Data Analytics department and will be responsible for consolidating extracts from our work order management systems (Service Channel & LMN Landscape Management) to provide reporting and analysis within the organizations. Responsibilities to include:
- Extract data from multiple sources and integrate it into single reporting platform
- Consolidate weather reports into total year weather summary
- Generate complex Excel reporting tool that aggregates data from Work Order Management System
- Provide trend analysis reports on weather and work orders
- Work with recipient groups to ensure all data is included and additions/changes are addressed
Key Skills include strong Excel skills, attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced business environment.
- Excel skills are critical. This job is primarily using Excel (v lookup, pivot tables etc.)
- Communication and team work with groups receiving the reports
- Attention to detail, ability to confirm and verify data extracts and reporting
NOW Hiring - Retail Merchandisers For North Attleboro, MA!
2020 Companies is partnering with Fortune 500 companies to hire energetic, driven Merchandisers!
As a part time merchandiser, you will be merchandising our clients’ products when working in the largest retailers to ensure product and shelf integrity in your community. Qualified candidates must understand basic merchandising tasks (resets, pack out, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.).
· Must have at least 6 months of merchandising experience
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Standard background check and drug screen
· Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds.
· Work flexible shifts (am or pm), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed
· Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
What’s in it for you?
- Paid Training
- Apparel and Tools Provided
- Work in well-known retailers in your community
If this sounds like something you would be great at, please apply today!
WSP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
CNC Press Brake Operator
Looking for a CNC Press Brake Operator
3-5 years experience needed.
Setup and run CNC computer machines and document tooling and safe practices for Press Brake operations • Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions.
Pick and install the dyes
1St Class Lineman
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - North Attleboro, MA
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
IND-123Retail Execution East LLCSales
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 3,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations.
We are a merchandising partner for national brand names in a variety of consumer product categories. We handle many popular products that most of us buy every day!
Regional Sales Manager (Technical Sales Engineering Manager)
iAutomation, an innovative, high technology solutions provider of industrial automation components, has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager in the Northeast. iAutomation’s product portfolio includes machine control, motion control, sensing, vision, safety systems, and mechatronic systems. We offer innovative engineered systems and services to provide a complete automation solution.
The candidate will report to a Director of Sales and be responsible for managing the customers and resources within the RI/MA territory, including Sales Engineers, Application Engineers, and having key account responsibility, while executing the iAutomation sales strategy. A successful RSM will drive revenue and margin growth through strategy, management, monitoring, and reporting of sales activity within their team. In addition, you will work with Product Managers, Operations staff, Customer Service teams, and other sales management to assure a positive customer experience. This position requires a high level of activity and use of our CRM system (NetSuite) to manage your territory. A solid understanding of our product and solution offering, as well as the Industrial Automation marketplace is essential.
- Minimum of a four-year Engineering degree in a relevant field such as Mechanical or Electrical
- 7 +years’ experience in industrial automation sales
- Relevant experience selling similar or related products to our portfolio is a plus.
- The ability to manage and mentor junior members is essential to success in this role.
- Proven experience in implementing sales strategy, penetrating new potential clients, forming relationships, and growing sales dollars is crucial to your success.
- Principals ONLY - No Recruiters Please
iAutomation Supports Equal Opportunity Employment & Diversity
Experienced Automotive Finance Manager (Tsp)
A distinguished Automotive Dealership is seeking a full time F&I Manager to add to our growing team. Candidates for this opportunity must be experienced in a finance department at an automotive dealership. The ideal candidate for the F&I position will have an outgoing personality and positive attitude, along with an expertise of building strong relationships with customers. The Finance Manager is required to review each customer’s credit application, present financing options, and prepare the delivery documentation.
· Determine the customer’s need for finance and payment options
· Present service contracts, GAP and other beneficial ancillary programs
· Prepare paperwork and finalize financial transactions in a legal and ethical manner to ensure a strong lender relationship
· Achieve monthly forecasts for F&I income, penetration levels, and customer service
· Maintain a high customer satisfaction level
· Self-motivated and high-energy personality
· Strong attention to details and works well in a process driven environment
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
· Must pass a background check and drug screen
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!