North Aurora Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Cdl-A OTR Company Solo Truck Driver
Solo Company OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Summitt Trucking – Run 2700-3100 Miles/Week!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $50K plus annually to start
Earn .40-.48 cpm starting rate with .05 cpm when hauling hazmat
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
.005 CPM raise every 6 months
Additional pay for detention, lay over and stops
Company reimburses driver for obtaining Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
Bonuses for 1st Hazmat and Tanker Loads
Average 2700-3100 miles/week
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Pet and passenger policies
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
North Aurora, Illinois - Insurance Agent
Our Insurance Agents come from many backgrounds but all seem to have some shared dreams - running their own small business someday, making a difference in the lives of others, and having the opportunity to earn a good income along the way. If you share these dreams, you’ve come to the right place. At COUNTRY Financial you have the ability to own your career and make an impact every day.
How You're Wired:
We've found if you possess these characteristics, you may find success in this career!
- One part analytical, one part creative, and one part compassionate
- Focused and strategic as well as trustworthy and loyal
- Accomplished relationship builder and networker
- Driven and committed to achieving your goals; knowing you control your income
- Adaptable and persuasive
- Committed to community involvement and helping others
A Day in the Life:
As a COUNTRY Financial Agent, no two days are the same, but there are several regular activities required to ensure success. As an agent you will:
- Sell COUNTRY products to our customers and help them grow their own way financially.
- Connect and build rapport with new and existing customers to uncover their individual needs while building a book of business.
- Provide outstanding support to all customers.
- Create and execute exceptional marketing campaigns with the company’s support to attract new business.
- Meet productivity expectations and the service needs of our customers, while achieving a work/life balance.
What We Do for You:
At COUNTRY Financial we offer you the opportunity to grow and the support to succeed. The support level will change once you transition to owning your business; however, we will still be with you every step of the way. We provide agents:
- An office and equipment needed to be successful.
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses.
- Health, Dental, Group Life, Long Term Disability- We have you covered!
- Comprehensive training to help you feel more comfortable with our products and services before you begin meeting with customers.
- Marketing assistance so you have the freshest looking campaigns and swag around!
- Ongoing professional Development training and assistance – you have the opportunity to never stop learning.
Note:The items listed are not guaranteed for the length of your employment and are subject to be changed at any time.
What You Will Need:
- Property/Casualty State Insurance License*
- Life/Health State Insurance License*
- A valid driver’s license
What We Require:
- Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales.
- A strong natural market and presence in the local community.
- A fearless attitude around prospecting new customers and cold calling.
- A desire to succeed and build a network of clients.
In 1925 a group of farmers in Illinois decided to start an insurance company. We have come a long way since then but we still strongly value our agricultural roots over ninety years later!
- We offer a wide variety of insurance policies as well as financial products and services.
- We focus on diversity and inclusion because we know this leads to better collaboration, greater innovation, confidence, and higher productivity.
- We value trust, the relationships we have with our customers, the environment, and –most importantly-each other.
- At COUNTRY you won’t be thought of as just another number, but rather an essential part of our family.
Do you want to learn more? Contact a recruiter at 877-879-2490 or send an email to email@example.com
COUNTRY Financial® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment and support a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. #LI-AGENCY
Cdl-A Regional Company Truck Driver
If you re ready for your miles to take your earnings further, Hub Group Trucking s regional driving opportunities may be for you.
This unique regional division offers drivers the flexibility to run longer than our traditional routes. And because there s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking, you can always be sure you ll earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
We are actively searching for regional drivers in Harrisburg, Dallas, Atlanta, Jacksonville and Indianapolis.
Company Truck Driver Advantages:
2-3 days out at a time
Stay busy year round never a slow season
Bonus programs quarterly safety & driver referral
Paid orientation, holidays and vacation
Paid Intermodal training
Sign-on bonus in select locations
Want to make sure your family stays healthy? Hub Group Trucking offers great benefits!
Health, dental and vision insurance
Life/AD&D insurance plan
401k retirement plan
Flexible Spending Benefits
ComData daily advances available
Access to online pay statements
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
Everything we do at Hub Group Trucking is focused on driver satisfaction. That s why our regional truck driving opportunities offer outstanding incentives and support, plus the options you need to take your career where you want it to go.
Call HGT now to apply!
Associated topics: cdl a company, choferes clase a, class a truck, company driver, company otr, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driving, over the road company, over the road driver, tanker truck
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
CDL A Company Drivers
Glenwood, ILCDL-A Delivery Driver
McLane Grocery Delivery Drivers transport grocery and foodservice supplies to convenience stores, mass merchants, and drug stores throughout the United States.
Avg. 1st-Year Pay*
Why Join McLANE
Short-Haul and Same-Day Routes
Team and Solo Deliveries
Industry-Leading 401(k) with Company Match
company paid life insurance
HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION AND LIFE INSURANCE BEGIN YOUR 1ST DAY OF Employment.
Dialer System Administrator
The Dialer System Administrator is responsible for overseeing the real-time performance of the Collections Department Call Center and its interactions with internal departments, as well as vendor support. This position requires in-depth knowledge of the servicing platforms both from a Telecom and IT perspective. Real time monitoring of service levels and reacting to call flow changes are vital to achieving key performance indicators as outlined Departments servicing guidelines. In addition, this position is responsible for developing new tools, automating manual processes, and recognizing process improvements to be used by the Collections Department Call Center team members.
Primary duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Communicate with the Collections Manager, Assistant Managers, and Supervisors to determine what process improvements, tools, and reports are needed to effectively manage the dynamic call center environment.
- Effectively interact between IT/Telecom and outside vendors as well as department management regarding all servicing system issues.
- Adequately utilize department reporting to accurately assess the department’s daily calling requirements.
- Closely monitor real time call volume/service levels and make dynamic changes to the outbound calling campaigns to ensure compliance.
- Fulfill daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting on productivity and KPIs.
- Complete ad-hoc reports and miscellaneous tasks at management’s request.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Proven track record of identifying/improving processes making a positive impact on work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 years previous loan servicing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Self-motivated, independent worker who performs well under strict deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Outlook, Access
- Experience with MSO/LPS/Black Knight
- Experience with Pivot Tables and Passport reporting suite, including building and scheduling reports
- Experience with Avaya Call Management System (CMS) and Avaya Proactive Contact (APC) software
Wwarehouse Operations Supervisor
Seeking a self-motivated operations professional to lead and manage all aspects of our warehousing, delivery and scheduling functions. The Company is a growing flooring, closet and window treatment installation retailer working primarily in the greater Fox Valley area.
Role and Responsibilities
Complete oversight and supervision of the warehouse and delivery services and scheduling
· Supervise the drivers
· Oversee the delivery process, both vendor deliveries coming in and jobs to be installed by us or our subcontractors
· Coordinate and schedule the retail Douglas Carpet One installations
· Inventory control and cycle counting process
· Fleet management – maintenance & service logs, cleanliness, up-to-date stickers, etc
· Assist with overall inventory controls – cycle counting, security
Qualifications and Education Requirements
1-3 years related experience in a warehouse environment
Ability to work in a self-directed environment. Communication skills necessary to coordinate activities among various parties, including internal and external customers and vendors. Forklift certification or operation experience helpful
Cdl-A Regional Truck Driver - WI
Regional truck driving jobs are available now at NTB!
Guaranteed home time and our new pay increase make these regional routes a top choice for Wisconsin drivers.
NTB needs qualified drivers to run freight out of our Meijer Pleasant Prairie facility. This regional truck driving opportunity offers frequent, predictable home time and higher pay through our new pay increase! Experienced CDL-A truck drivers in the Kenosha, WI, area enjoy competitive rates, safety and production bonuses, full insurance benefits, opportunities for extra pay and more:
Guaranteed home time
Higher mileage rates through our newly enhanced pay package
Bonus opportunities for safety and production
Full benefits (medical, life, dental, optical)
No East Coast miles
95% drop & hook
Production and weekend incentive
Pickup and drop pay
Detention and breakdown pay
Holiday & vacation pay
Our regional lanes are a great fit for Wisconsin drivers who want better trucking opportunities. Start earning outstanding new pay and GUARANTEED HOME TIME today by completing our online form!
Part-time positions also available!
Experienced driver requirements:
Good work history
Must be at least 21 years of age
No DUIs in the last 5 years
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
Each applicant will be reviewed on individual basis.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!