North Bend Job Description Sample
Software Engineer: Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer, you will develop applications that ensure a highly functional and delightful experience for biological researchers using advanced analytics of images and manipulating visual modeling of the data. You will also work to verify that your designs meet the specifications you have defined for the applications. Your work to enable leading and cutting-edge techniques such as machine learning will contribute to the advancing research of biology including drug discovery and cancer research.
Act as a member of the Software Analytics Team, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
Participate in the full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to development, test, and release
Develop back-end application using Java technologies include Core Java, J2EE
- Collaborate with system engineers, backend developers, and user experience design teams to implement UI-BE solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
A minimum of 5 years professional experience in software development
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA.
Working experience with the modern ES6 UI development frameworks like React, Angular 4, or Vue
Knowledge of effective UI testing frameworks
Understanding of UX principles and best practices
Experience in developing web application using Java/J2EE/Sprint framework/Maven builds
Knowledge of newer ideologies including GIT, Gradle, NoSQL
Demonstrated ability to excel in an Agile development environment
Experience deploying applications in a Cloud environment preferably AWS or Azure
Full Stack Engineers are engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Full Stack Engineers primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code). In addition, Full Stack Engineers participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. This is an advanced-level role occupied by those demonstrating in-depth technical and/or business knowledge within their respective areas of specialization. Incumbents work independently on complex work assignments and may determine methods and procedural approaches on new assignments. In addition, responsibilities include serving as resources to internal and third party team members on escalated technical issues and analyzing and designing specifications for less experienced team members to execute.
Contract to Hire (6 months possibility to convert)
Interview process: Technical Interview with Engineers for 1 hour then 1 Manager Interview via Video Webex
This person will be a part of a global team working to deliver global engineering support to customers, partners, and field engineers for the Cisco product line. You will feel the satisfaction of helping customers successfully utilize Stealthwatch by supporting the operational needs of customers using Lancope products for network security and forensics. You will proactively suggest new ideas and changes that customers can implement to increase their consumption and adoption of the Cisco product line. Our support organization is looking for engineers who can manage successful new product installations and upgrades for customers.
Would be great if your engineer can help us with design, config, and train on StealthWatch (primary skill requirement) with FireEye as a nice to have. We would also benefit from this person having network and knowledge in other components you see below (secondary skill requirement).
- Deploying security suite in many companies. A key engineer responsibility (Network/ Stealthwatch/ FireEye NX)
- This person will need experience in SW security suite as well as work with application hardware
- International business and supported by in country resources based on the design
- Understanding the objective of the security stack and network topology to design a solution of installing stealth watch and FireEye
- Cisco Switches Provide standard stub/view to country network
- StealthWatch Flow: It provides internal visibility and capture network flow. It feeds network traffic to Gigamon
- FireEye NX
- Network knowledge to help operationalized- Cisco
- Gigamon- Country network layer is accessible. Country egress is visible. Inline is setup. The support is transition to the US network team
- Documentation of work
- Configuration and integration of applications
- Quick learners
- Communicates clearly due through international sites and teams
Technical Recruiting Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com
Software Quality Test Engineer
• Test user interface and hardware control performance of automated biological image scanners
• Write effective tests according to best practices so that crucial functional requirements are verified, and tests remain valid when code is refactored
• Perform regression testing and maintain documentation
• Work closely with instrument control, user interface, and image processing developers to deliver imaging solutions to our customers
• Collaborate with software developers in defect fixing and build plans
• Implement system level integration testing
• Implement and configure testing tools
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in software quality testing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ability to effectively test hardware control user interfaces
• Experience with image files
Pay rate is $34/hr on w2 all inclusive
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for working independently on the production line with assembly personnel, Manufacturing Engineers, and documenting processes.
Strong writing skills, namely a command of grammar, syntax, diction, and the conventions and best practices of writing a variety of technical documents.
Support existing product lines including manufacturing and integration processes.
Create and maintain procedures for assembling by Updating Manufacturing Process/Test Instructions.
Experienced reading technical drawings and dimensioning
Experienced with mechanical assembly processes
Experienced prioritizing multiple tasks
Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills (English)
Proficient using MS Office Word
Self-motivated with ability to work with little or no supervision
Experienced writing, updating, and improving assembly and test documentation
Experience with electronic hardware function, integration and communication a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE/JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a high tech assembly environment or equivalent experience
Good Communication Skills including ability to document assembly processes
Senior UX Designer - 646748
Role: Senior UX Designer
Duration: 1-2 months
Client is looking for help with redesigning an existing application to help drive adoption. In this job you will be deliver wireframes, mock – ups, prototypes and design guidelines that can be used by the team of developers to design product.
The consultant should be self-motivated and passionate with the ability to work under minimal supervision and mixed properties.
4+ year experience in a product design role, with a strong portfolio showcasing designs.
You have a solid grounding in a user-centered design process and ability to both conduct and leverage other’s research to identify user needs, understand their behaviors, explore, iterate and define solutions through direct customer validation.
You have excellent interpersonal skills with a proven history of positive communication, collaboration and a general bias for action.
You are a doer and work to uncover opportunities, surface problems, and find solutions.
You are a clear and articulate communicator. You are deliberate about your design approach and relay on feedback from the team and users to iterate.
You are a thinker, ready to take in to consideration the complex ecosystem your designs are part of, and a grow out product with intent
|Duration||8 months with potential to extend|
A leading Eastside software company is looking for an experienced Content Writer who will be responsible for writing about general interest topics to produce information online or in print.
- Draw, create and conceptualize storyboards based on the vision from the team and sellers.
- Collaborate closely with other units to develop high-quality assets from the storyboard including slides, scrips, graphics, brochures, e-books, landing pages, etc. ensuring production is aligned with the storyboard and solution objectives.
- Possess both technical and artistic expertise to push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to numerous quality and brand guidelines.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with all members of the team.
- Properly and accurately gauge timelines required for completion of work.
- Build stories and create stories, graphics, ebooks.
- It will be a library where content we will be created.
- 2-3 years’ work related experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or related area preferred.
- Familiarity with one or more standard style guides required.
- Must have the ability to write to the specified style guide/format.
- Demonstrated storyboard and/or art experience.
- Experience with Sketch and Adobe.
- Demonstrated ability to write content in the designated area required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
|Duration||7 Months with potential to extend|
A leading software company is looking for a Pricing Analyst. This candidate will be responsible for assisting in pricing analysis and execution for new and renewing the enterprise software customers.
- Reviewing licenses and premier bought by the customers.
- Determining deal structure at renewal.
- Reviewing discounting and fragmentation requests.
- Summarizing and reporting findings.
- Very analytical.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong Excel skills-job will require analyzing and compiling data from multiple sources and pulling it all together into one output.
- Prior knowledge about licensing and sales tools is required unless otherwise approved.
- He/she should be able to work with rapidly changing requirements.
- Need someone with a business proficiency in German (Good to have).
Technical Program Manager
|Duration||7 Months with potential to extend|
|Tags||Technical Program Manager|
A leading software company is looking for a Technical Program Manager. This candidate will be responsible for creating the roadmaps and provide project schedules and status reports needed for consolidated roadmap.
- Create a roadmap for all releases.
- Gather the information from individual service teams and deciding on the appropriate visualizations for reporting to senior executive audiences.
- Provide program/project schedules and status reports that drives this effort.
- Interface with various teams to collect the information needed for this consolidated roadmap.
- The work will be split evenly between interfacing with various teams across the division and heads-down work to collect/maintain/present the gathered data.
- 8-10 years experience as Program Manager.
- Experienced in defining roadmaps and creating summary views of these for reviews with executives.
- Deep familiarity with how division-wide roadmaps are compiled for above reviews.
- Must be deeply involved in creating these compiled views.
- Ability to work across the organization, gather and consume a lot of detailed roadmap information, then distill this into the appropriate level of aggregation for discussion with executives.
- Ability to use appropriate tools for creating visualizations of this consolidated roadmap.
This office is located at 6935 Coal Creek Parkway SE Newcastle, WA 98059
Day to Day:
- Assisting Hygienists (4 operatories, 2 dedicated to Hygiene)
- Seeing roughly 10 - 12 patients
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- Previous experience working with Hygienists.
- CPR/BLS certified.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company
Part Time Evening Janitorial Lead- Great Opportunity!!!!!
We are seeking a Full Time Lead to service the Renton! Cleaning these locations entails emptying trash cans, sanitizing and restocking bathrooms, wiping down counter tops and glass doors, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and other routine duties as assigned.
We are looking for people who believe in the Nobility of Service.
Applicant must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be seeking a long term opportunity. Applicant must pass drug test to drive company car.
Location: Renton, Washington
Schedule: Monday through Friday. Start: 3 pm to 10 pm, OT as needed
Hours: Approximately 40 hours week (8 hour per night)
Wage: Competitive Rates. Based on Experience.
Benefits: Paid travel time, 401K after 1 year, Medical Insurance
- Past janitorial experience is a plus!
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license as this position would involve traveling to multiple sites.
- Must have a smartphone device and understand how to use it for various tasks in the field. (You will be compensation for using your own device.)
Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs.
- Maintain, clean and sanitize bathrooms and break rooms throughout facilities.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
- Dusting and cleaning facilities
- Other routine duties as assigned
MSNW is a DRUG FREE company and BACKGROUND CHECKS will be conducted. Visit our website at http://www.msnw.org to learn about our company.
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!